Nancy and Her Boss Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she struggled with the cuff on her right hand she saw his hand over her lock the cuff around her right wrist. "Why did you choose this place to discuss things?"

She replied, "because you should be furious with me for withholding information and lying. I know I deserve a very hard and painful whipping so here you can use any implement you want on my body. After I cry I promise I won't lie or withhold anything anymore." All the time he was busy moving her legs to either side of center and putting each ankle in a cuff.

He said nothing in response to her answer but after he fastened her ankles she could feel his hand run slowly up her inner thigh, up, up towards her wet crotch. He didn't go all the way to her moist vagina but rather moved over to the other leg and ran his fingers down her thigh. Just as she was about to give a little moan of satisfaction she felt the vibrator send her clit into erotic sensations. Her body became covered in goose bumps as her pussy drove her wild. She released her body weight and let the cuffs hold her as she moaned, "ahhhg ahh that timgles. Ahhhhh it feels so good." The vibrator stopped and she put weight back on her legs, her body totally frustrated now.

"Nancy?" came his voice.

"Yes sir." She responded.

"What is the answer to my question that you thought all afternoon about?" he asked.

She stood there a moment and finally said, "I don't know."

Wack. She heard the sound long before she felt the pain in her butt cheek causing her to cry out in pain. "Wrong answer," she heard him say. There was a pause and she knew he was waiting for a response from her. Wack. Another blow to the other cheek and she cried out in pain again as he said, "Don't keep me waiting."

"I really don't know. My body, my cunt, my sexuality says yes I want you beyond all reason. My mind remembers the times before when everything in my life was easy, my son was finishing up school, my bedmate had sex with me and things were normal around the house. As far as you are concerned, I have been ga-ga over you ever since I knew you years ago. Before I discovered bdsm was my life I would have jumped in bed with you if only you had given me any indication but you were always so professional and businesslike. When you called me in the other day and made me admit my mystery man controlled me and I discovered you were into bdsm also I was ready to melt into your arms. You can't imagine how erotic it was to have your cock in my mouth while the workers cleaned your office the other day. I was ready to beg you to take me any way you wanted, you don't know how many times I climaxed when you fucked me in the conference room. If that was all there was to my life I would say I am yours to do with as you want. But now I am in trouble because my mystery man has unlocked the whore in me and paraded me around in public making my life so miserable for my family and I. He can make me beg for cock anytime he chooses, make me dress like the whore he treats me like and I come begging for more. I think about that and ask why any man like you could ever want a cock slut whore like me – I have no answer for that. Even my son is calling me a slut and a whore – how can a mother take that but I do and come back for more. How can I say yes to you when I can't imagine why anyone would want the mindless sex slut I have become."

She paused for a moment and finalized with, "And that is why I don't know."

"Good enough," he said as his hands came up both sides of her body, moving slowly finding a home cupping her small breasts. He pinched the nipples between thumb and index finger, feeling her body submit to his caresses. "I want you. I want your body. I want your complete submission. Do I have it?"

"YES!" she gasped, having difficulty breathing with her heart racing so fast. She hopped he would never stop playing with her nipples. They were making her cunt so juicy. If only he would use her fuck tunnel, let her suck his cock or do anything to help her body achieve the climax it so badly needed.

"Your body, your sex, your sexuality is mine," he said. "Tell me it is," he commanded.

"YES!" she gasped. "My body, my cunt, my mouth, my asshole and anything else I have for sex belongs to you. I am totally yours, just take me, take me now," she begged.

"Not so fast young lady. You no longer have the right to ask me to take you, after all you just pledged your body to me. I control when you have sex, with whom you have sex and IF you have sex. Do you understand me?" he chided her.

Her body went limp putting all her weight on her wrist cuffs, "Yes, I pledged my body to you and I stand by that. You can tell me to do anything and I will do it to please you. I am your sex slave and want to be for a long time. Are you going to whip me or not?" she responded.

He released her ankle cuffs and put his hand between her legs to support her as he removed the wrist cuffs. Her body fell onto his hand between her legs as his upper hand supported her back and neck. With strength she only saw in muscle builders her carried her as if she weighed nothing and put her knees on the pads of the spanking bench. His hand still between her legs, she could feel his fingers play with her lips. As weight was distributed to her knees she felt the hand move, caressing her pussy from the vibrator to her rosebud anus. His one hand went to her chest as the other pushed her back, forcing her to bend over the top of the spanking bench. As she lay forward her hands went to the front supports as her mind snapped to the fact that he was putting her here for a reason. The reason, of course, was that she was in for more spanking. Her cunt was now totally soaked and her upper thighs showed how aroused her body was. Maybe, she thought, he will fuck me while I lay here.

With her on the bench under her own support he moved a chair up so he sat halfway between her ass and her head but to her left side. He leaned into her ear and said, "Now there is the good news and the bad news, which do you want first?"

Her face grimaced with thoughts that he would be telling her how many swats she would be getting – that had to be the bad news – but she had no inkling of what the good news was going to be. "The good news I guess," she replied half heartedly.

"Ok, here is the good news. You have entrusted your body to me to do with what I want. Well I want a well-trained sex slave and you are it. This weekend you will be going home with me to begin your training. You will spend the entire weekend learning how a good sex slave behaves. It is going to be an intense training and you will be granted some latitude in your actions but at some point you will be expected to know how to act and if you fail you will be disciplined. When you act properly you will be rewarded. Make no mistake, it is my goal to see that you are well satisfied in every way and it is my duty to punish you for your failures. You will arrive at work on Friday morning, work a normal day and at quitting time you will come to my office. We will leave here together Friday and return here Monday morning so bring with you what you are going to work in Monday. Am I clear on this?" he paused awaiting her answer.

Her heart skipped a beat or two but she managed to say, "yes Sir." Then a thought popped into her mind bringing a halt to the joy she felt, "but what do I tell my family?"

"Simply tell them the truth, that you are going to an intense training course that will last the whole weekend. That you will be back home again after work on Monday." He smiled casually at her.

"Yes Sir," she replied as she shifted on the bench, putting most of her weight on her chest, spreading her breasts as she did. Her nipples were so erect they hurt, her love hole aching for something to fill it; even her butt awaited its just rewards from his paddle. She realized how horny she was but remembered he said she no longer had the right to ask him to take her. Maybe she could beg – no, she knew better than that.

"Now for the bad news," he interrupted her thought pattern with this statement. "From this moment on you are no longer allowed to touch yourself or have any sexual gratification until I say you can. No sex, no masturbation, no extra attention in the shower or anything that could bring you some form of sexual arousal. Do I make myself clear? I want you to tell me what this means in your words now."

She thought about this for a moment and burst out crying. After a few moments of crying she was gasping and managed to blurt out, "no sex, no nothing. Sir how can you do this to me, you know what a whore I am. Your going to spank me, you know it makes me horny and then you say no sex. That is cruel. How can you do that to me? How am I " She was cut off from continuing her vent by the clit vibrator as it took her aroused body closer to orgasm. The vibrator quit before she built up too close to a climax.

"You're lucky I didn't spank you for that outburst. Is my meaning clear to you yet?" he demanded.

"Yes Sir," she responded. "Abundantly clear. You control my sexual gratification and if I please you then you please me."

"Very perceptive. Consider this your first lesson in your training. Ok, now we have much to discuss before you go home for the evening. Now how about you begin with where Joe fits into this sexual fiasco of yours. Does he know the guard too? Tell me all about it and don't leave anything out. I warn you that if you hesitate or I detect a hesitancy or lie I will be using this paddle on your butt. Don't forget if you know anything that has to do with sex or your sexual revelation that you haven't told me I want to know it. Only then can I put a plan together to minimize any adverse consequences to you. Now begin." He moved the chair so it was easier for him to use the paddle on her butt – he knew she would hesitate on telling all.

She began telling him of how her mystery man made her masturbate to almost climax and stop. At first she would go to the restroom but after a while she decided to do it under cover of her desk. She didn't realize that he could see under her desk as she spread her legs to masturbate – all because of that split between the side and front of her desk front. She realized he could see something when she noticed him return to sit at his desk every time she masturbated. It had excited her to let him watch and she didn't know he had a camera that was videoing it all until he showed her after work one day. That they had struck up a deal where she let him video her performing masturbation on request to be put on a web site. Her face was never shown so it didn't seem like a big deal, she just enjoyed an audience as she masturbated plus the thoughts of thousands of people seeing her masturbate on webcam seemed hot. Then when she started wearing longer skirts today and not masturbating for him he left her the note. Now she would have to tell him no more shows.

With that explanation her boss began to ask questions, "so your observer, Joe, doesn't know the guard or any of your sexual encounters with him?"

"No Sir."

"But he has this camera on his desk to video you as you masturbate?" he questioned.

"Yes Sir. It is in the base of the bowling trophy on his desk," she told him.

"And do you have any other relationships here at work that might be considered even remotely sexual in nature? Even cafeteria discussions about sex?" he continued with the questioning.

"No Sir."

"So that is it for any workplace sex related things?"

"Yes Sir." She kept waiting for a swat but none were forthcoming.

"Ok, now how about outside of work. Any more bars or honky-tonks you have visited? Any other sex shows, exhibitionism or the like that you haven't told me about?" He asked trying to cover all possibilities for he was sure she would hesitate during this part of the interrogation.

She thought. She hesitated too long and he knew she was not telling all, "Sir, please don't make me tell all. I don't want to humiliate myself in front of you; I don't want you to know what kind of a low life cum slut whore I can be. Please Sir, I beg of you."

Nothing happened for a moment. Finally he broke the silence with, "Nancy, we agreed that you tell it all. Don't worry about how sluttish you were, I like to hear that .. it is very erotic to me. Now tell me what happened."

She again burst out crying, through the blubbering he heard, "I can't tell you. My son thinks I am a total whore and he proved it. He proved it last night. I am so ashamed, I can't bear to tell you." She just broke down and cried for several minutes, finally running out of tears she looked at him with fear written on her face.

"Ok, Nancy. Let me piece this together. I know you were out late last night at a party your son arranged. You say your son proved you were a whore last night. So I am going to guess that the two of you went to this party and you ended up doing sexual things for money. Am I right?"

A look of shock came over her face and she just nodded.

"Did you get naked?" he asked.

She nodded again.

"Did you suck anyone?"

Again she nodded.

"Did you fuck anyone?"

Another nod to affirm.

"Ok, I am tired of twenty questions Nancy. I have been lenient enough, tell me the whole story and if you hesitate for even a millisecond I will be on your ass with the paddle." He used a raised tone indicating a lack of patience and gave her butt on heck of a stinging blow with the paddle.

"Oww, that hurt," she blurted out. He showed her he wasn't waiting for any more dalliance by delivering two more quick swats, one to each cheek. She knew he was mad and she better tell all.

Between tears of pain and tears of shame she related the event of the previous night. How when she arrived home wearing only the work shirt her son had spirited her away to some remote party room where a bachelor party was being held. How he had given her pasties and a G-string to wear under her shirt. Told her she was the center of attraction for the party and she was scheduled to do a strip tease on the stage, and then walk around doing lap dances for the guys. How the guys had cheered her on and how she loved it, being the center of attention. They threw money on the stage as she stripped for them. Then when it came lap dance time she would try special little grinds for the guys that gave her champagne to drink. After about 10 lap dances and 10 glasses of champagne she was feeling no pain so she dared the guys to pull out their cocks. They kept throwing money on the stage as she sucked almost every guy there. Then when she was leaning into one guy for a lap dance she shook her tits in his face, another guy came up behind her and stuck a couple of fingers in her boiling twat. That was it, she begged for something bigger. She teased him when he put three fingers in her and said is that the biggest you have. Well he slipped his cock in her fuck hole and went to town. She had grabbed the head of the guy getting the lap dance and forced her tit in his mouth while the other guy pounded her. After that it was a fuck for all, she had sat on cocks, sucked more cocks, and even took a couple of cocks up the ass. By the time the guys were worn out and couldn't get it up any more she had accumulated over a thousand buck on stage. She had scooped up the money and put it in the work shirt and left with her son. Completely naked riding home her son told her he had videotaped the whole event so if she ever wondered if she was a whore she had video proof of what she had done.

Her boss sat there mesmerized by the story. When she concluded he asked, "so your son videoed the whole thing, you being naked, sucking cock and fucking. All of it?"

"Yes Sir," she replied.

"Wow, that is hot. No wonder my cock is at full staff now. And what do you think of your son seeing you naked and having sex like that?" he asked.

"I am ashamed. My son has seen me naked before but not acting the slut I was last night. But then on the other hand, knowing my son sees me naked and wants me to perform makes me feel hot. Not that I would ever do anything with my son. It is just that it makes me hot knowing that my son thinks of me as a hot horny babe." She concluded.

"That is one hot story. Be sure to bring the video Friday when you come to work, we'll watch it over the weekend," said her boss. As he said that he slowly helped her off the spanking bench and pulled her tightly to his chest.

Nancy looked into his eyes and she was lost. She burst out crying and beating her fists against his chest blubbering, "you bastard you, how could you, I hate you!" Then she just collapsed into his chest and cried.

He smiled at her, took her chin and positioned her head so he could kiss her. Their lips touched, his tongue forced her mouth open and probed for her tongue to meet his. The heat of the moment was making her pussy ache for relief.

As the kiss ended she lay her head back on his chest and says, "I don't believe you. Here I am pouring my heart out to you, confessing how much of a slut whore I can be and what do you say 'that is one hot story'. How could you think my fucking and sucking a whole party of guys was hot? Is that what you want, a whore that fucks anyone with 20 bucks?"

He bent a little and picked her up into his arms as if she weighed nothing. Holding her in his arms he gave her a little peck on the lips as he carried her into the other room. "No sweet thing that isn't what I want but it is sure hot to think of you going around waiving your twat in the face of every guy there, getting fucked or double polled and such. But as you are about to learn, that isn't going to happen very often. You have pledged your body and pleasure to me and I am going to hold you to that." He sat on the couch with her in his lap. She just held on to his neck, with her head on his chest as if he were her very own protector.

As she lay with her head on his chest he continued, "A little while ago I told you that you were not allowed to have sex or stimulate yourself this week and I meant every word of it. I am in charge of when you receive pleasure and when you can cum. What I didn't tell you was that you are going to go home each night so horny you will be ready to jump the first cock you see. What I didn't tell you is that every night this week you are going to have to pleasure me while you remain aroused and horny with no relief. This is part of your training; I control your orgasms. Now I know you could go home and have an orgasm on your own but you won't because I said not to. Remember, just a gaze into your eyes can tell me if you obeyed me or not."

She grabbed his neck tightly and replied, "Oh I want to obey but I don't know if I can any more. Sometimes my body just takes over and makes me do these awful things – remember I am a cock slut whore. Besides, what if my bedmate wants sex sometime this week? He usually wants it once or twice a week so what am I supposed to do then?"

He move her from her relaxed position on his lap to a straddling position, a leg either side of his and set her butt down on his lap. She was kneeling over him and she could feel his hard pole against her cunt, through his pants. His hand supported her back as she leaned back, her arms still around his neck. His gaze dropped to take in her breasts and their erect nipples. One hand moved from her back to grasp a nipple, giving it a tight squeeze and twist. She winced at the pain/pleasure it gave her and moaned to let him know she loved it.

"Nancy, as my love slave you will learn that your pleasure comes from my wanting you to have pleasure. Your need for satisfaction will be far greater when you know I want you to experience that satisfaction. You will learn to climax when I tell you to and won't be able to climax without permission. It will take a while for you to adjust to this but in time you will see how much better it is. As for this week, well, it is just he beginning of your training – your goal is to resist these urges out of a desire to please me. And as far as your bedmate wanting sex you must resist that urge – but what do you do during that time of month when you can't but he wants to? You can certainly give him a blow job but you can't pleasure yourself while doing it." He continued to torture her nipples as he talked, knowing how distracting it must be for her. "Now there are only two more things we have to do before you leave."

123456...9