Nancy and Her Boss Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Welcome home for the weekend Master," she piped up, with a stare at Nancy.

Nancy was taken back by this and quickly jumped behind her boss in an effort to hide her naked body, especially compared to this girl. Not that the maid's uniform left much to the imagination. It had a plunging neckline that demonstrated she had probably DD tits, based on the cleavage that showed. The uniform was very short and if it wasn't for the apron her panties would be showing, if she had panties on. This redhead immediately intimidated Nancy and her stare over his shoulder revealed it to this woman.

The feeling was apparently mutual as could be seen by the dagger like stare Nancy got from her. He stepped inside the house leaving Nancy standing on the porch completely naked except for her collar and nipple chains. Based on the hostile stare Nancy got she had no choice but to hop through the doorway and hide behind her boss.

He took control of the situation by saying, "Nancy this is Sissy, she is the domestic help here. Sissy this is Nancy, the new Mistress of this house. Is this clear to everyone?" As he said this he pulled Nancy around into Sissy's view. The two women continued to stare at each other.

Sissy was the first to speak, "Hi I am the domestic here in this house and I take care of my Masters every wish and desire, especially his desires."

Nancy stood where he had moved her but she was crimson red in embarrassment but finally managed to eke out, "Nice to meet you Sissy. This is my Master too and I do more than take care of his desires."

The hostility between the two women was obvious so he stepped in with "Sissy, that remark was totally uncalled for. You knew very well I was bringing her home. Now please apologies to Nancy and welcome her as the new Mistress of the house."

Nancy stood there regaining her composure, forgetting for the moment that she was naked. She stood straight and glared at Sissy glad to have her position as Mistress known.

Sissy glared back at Nancy, stomped her foot and said, "hell will freeze over first."

His arms took hold of Nancy at the shoulder and moved her to the side saying, "punishment position Sissy."

Nancy was amazed at what happened next. Sissy again stomped her foot and turned her back to them as she bent at the waist to grasp her ankles. Bent over like this Nancy could see that Sissy had no panties on and it was also clear that her pussy was shaved bare. Nancy began to feel like she had the upper hand here. She turned to her Master and watched his every move.

He stood there slowly removing his belt from his pants loops. He handed the belt to Nancy and said, "you are to whip her as hard as you can. Sissy will count out each strapping and you will stop when she counts 10. At that time Sissy can either apologize to you or she can take another 10. You will continue that until she apologizes to you."

Nancy took the belt and said, "I have never whipped anyone before, how do I know if I hit too hard?"

"You won't hit too hard. If anything you will hit to light." He replied as he stepped back to give Nancy some room to swing the belt.

He watched as Nancy hesitated and finally drew the belt back in an attempt to smack Sissy's exposed butt. The first stroke of the belt went wild and missed Sissy almost completely, only grazing the bow on the back of her uniform. The next stroke hit Sissy across both cheeks but very lightly.

Sissy laughed and counted "One."

Nancy was infuriated by the laugh and made the next stroke a lot harder as it crossed both cheeks and got a little of her thigh.

"Ouch, two" said Sissy.

Nancy tried a few more swats but they all landed without the smacking sound she knew would hurt. She turned in frustration to her Master and handed him the belt saying, "I can't do this, I am no good at punishment and never have been."

He moved her out of the way and picked up where she left off at five. Drawing the belt back he swung it hard making a whooshing sound as the belt traveled through the air and a very loud cracking sound as it landed on Sissy's butt. Nancy saw the red mark from the belt rise up before he could draw back for another swat.

Sissy whimpered and cried out but remained in position as she said, "Five."

The belt swooshed through the air and landed with a sharp cracking sound on Sissy's butt again. Now Sissy was beginning to cry and scream at the obvious pain but she remained in position saying "Six." When he finished the tenth stroke Sissy managed to say "Ten" and remaining in position she was bawling her eyes out.

He asked Sissy, "Do you want to apologize to Nancy now?"

He swung the belt again this time making sure the belt hit plenty of her tender thigh. She started bawling her eyes out and counted "One." Again the belt hit her tender thighs and Sissy cried out in pain, was sobbing uncontrollably, managed to choke out "Two." This continued until he reached ten on her. With the tenth stroke Sissy fell to her knees crying uncontrollably; it was a minute before she managed to get out "Ten."

He asked Sissy, "Do you want to apologize to Nancy now?"

Sissy was still kneeling on the floor crying and finally said "No but I will apologize."

"Not good enough Sissy. Spread your legs because the next ten will be across your pussy." He saw her reluctantly spread her legs wide and burst out in another uncontrolled cry.

The belt traveled down this time and wrapped around her butt slapping the last few inches of the belt solidly on her pussy. She howled and cried out "One." By the time he got to ten she said, "Ten. No more Master please. I'll do anything. I'll apologized but please no more Master."

He lifted Sissy to a standing position where she put her hands up lacing her fingers together behind her head, turned and faced Nancy saying, "I am sorry Mistress Nancy. Welcome to the household." Her glare showed she still was hostile to Nancy and the look didn't go unnoticed by Nancy.

"Yea, right bitch," replied Nancy. "That was the most insincere apology I ever heard. You just be careful around here or I'll knock your block off."

"Ok, enough already." He broke in, "we are not going to have a feud going in this household even if I have to spend the whole weekend spanking the both of you." He looked from one to the other of them and said, "you both need a break from each other so Sissy you go get the luggage from the car and fix supper. We will discuss this matter after supper in the den." Turning to Nancy he said, "You come with me young lady. We will discuss things in the den right now."

He took her by the hand and led her into the den saying, "Nancy you are here to take your place as Mistress of this house and as my slut slave. In order to do that you have a few things to learn so we shall begin in here."

They had entered the den and she looked around, this wasn't an ordinary den but a medieval room of torture. There were instruments of torture and sadism all about. There were stocks for holding a person captive by their head and arms, there was a rack upon which a person could be spread and stretched, hooks in the wall where a person could be chained and more. On the wall hung whips and canes, floggers and tawses, plugs and gags, instruments to brand with and much more. In one corner was what appeared to be a padded saw horse where a person could be bent over and bound hand and foot, leaving them open to sexual ravaging or spanking or impalement. From the ceiling there was an elaborate track system with chains hanging from a device that could be moved along the track to almost anyplace in the room, allowing a person to be suspended from the chains and used or abused while being viewed by others seated around the room. Her eyes took all this in, her body was aroused by it but her mind hadn't digested it all.

He sat on the couch and indicated for her to come to his side. As she approached he told her to kneel at his left. Her mouth still open in awe of what she saw in this room but she managed to kneel at his left, sitting on her legs, looking up at him. "Very good Nancy. This is the position you will take when we have visitors over. It is the slave's position by her Masters side. You will be naked most of the time and will proudly display yourself as my slave."

She looked at him quizzically. "Naked .. visitors?" was all she could stammer.

"Yes Nancy, when we have bdsm parties here you will be at my side as my slave and other guests will bring their submissive, slut or slave with them. They too will be naked, some with leashes attached to their collars, cuffs will bind some, and others will be hooded with gags. There will be some put on display, others strapped in for public use and some will receive their punishments here." He looked at her to see if she comprehended all this.

She shook her head and stared at him for a minute before saying anything. She rose from her sitting position and crawled between his legs and began to pound on his chest with her fists and angrily spewed out, "I thought you brought me here this weekend to make love to me and I find out you just wanted to show me your slut maid. I hate you, I hate you. I don't want to be part of a harem I want to be a cock slave with you as my master so we can make love, so you can use me and torture me to total orgasm for the entire weekend."

He grabbed her hands and said, "enough. Nancy I told you I loved you and I meant it. I told you that you were my cock slave and that is what you are. I want you by my side all the time. I want to be able to share you with others by letting them experience my cock slave, I expect you to share yourself with them to show them you are my cock slave and no others." He stared at her and said, "did you expect that you would be the only woman I would be with? You told me you craved cock and wanted to be used by others and I happily agreed to share you. Is this a double standard you want?"

She lowered her head into his lap as he held her wrists and said, "no, I guess I realized I would be sharing you with others but not this. I walk into the house to be met by some whore that announces she fucks you all the time. I'm standing there naked and she gets to stand there dressed while she insults me. What am I supposed to think."

He let go of her wrists and pushed a button at the end of the couch. He stroked her hair as she sobbed in his lap. "We can solve a lot of things here in just a few minutes," he said as he kissed her head. As she looked up into his eyes with a longing he had never seen Sissy walked into the room and knelt at his other side. Nancy looked daggers at her.

Sissy said, "my master has paged me. What my I do for my master." She was somewhat apprehensive of Nancy but said nothing.

"Well it seems that Mistress Nancy seems to think that there is some sort of privledge afforded you by being dressed while she is naked so let us start with that. Sissy please take your uniform off."

Sissy moved quickly and slipped her uniform off and set it to the side but still said nothing. Nancy gasped as she, for the first time, saw Sissy naked. She knelt upright and her large breasts had quarter sized aureoles with nipples that were just nubs. Her pussy was shaved clean and waxed to keep the hair gone. He could see the look of jealousy in Nancy's eyes.

"Now Sissy, suppose you tell Mistress Nancy what you do around here. She seems to think the only thing you do is fuck me. I don't want any insults from either of you. Sissy you know what happens if I put you over the spanking horse. Nancy you need to be civil also because I can put you over the spanking horse too," he cautioned both women.

Sissy began in a very civil tongue just as if there had never been an angry exchange between her and Nancy, "Mistress Nancy my function here is simple. I am a slave for the Master and I do all the household chores, I cook on weekends when Master is home, I serve guests and answer the door when Master has parties. I am available for any of Masters guests or friends to be used in any way that Master allows them to use me. I will occasionally service my Master when he requests it. Now that you are the Mistress of the house I will also serve you in any way that you request."

Nancy just listened in shock as Sissy related her duties for her, totally amazed that there was no hint of attitude or dislike.

He interjected a comment that broke up Nancy's train of thought, "That is a pretty good explanation about your duties here but what about Mistress Nancy's idea about you fucking me all the time."

Sissy looked at Nancy and lowered her eyes saying, "Mistress Nancy, even though I led you to believe that Master fucked me it is not true. I am under strict orders to never ask or suggest that Master fuck me and he never has. I have been requested by Master to service him orally but nothing else. I am sorry for having misled you and I am truly sorry for my initial hateful outburst when you arrived and I invite you to punish me properly for it. I can only say that after all these years of serving my Master I had a jealous moment but now realize that I am still going to be serving him as well as you. Again I am sorry for our initial meeting and I would be very pleased if my Mistress would punish me for my behavior."

Before Nancy could say anything he interjected, "Thank you Sissy. That was a very nice apology so if you will please take your place over the spanking horse your new Mistress will be over to punish you in a few minutes."

Nancy looked shocked at what he said but made no comment but just stared at him in amazement. Sissy got up and walked over to the spanking horse, spread her legs and reached down to lock her legs to the legs of the horse, then she bent over the top and as her hand went to the floor she locked her left hand on the leg of the horse. She, of course, couldn't lock her right hand.

He stood and took Nancy's hand to help her rise. She stood in front of him with a questioning look to which he said, "she has made an honest and sincere apology to you so you owe her at least a good punishment for her sincerity. After that I want you to make just as sincere an apology to her for your comments and attitude from earlier."

Nancy felt deep regret for her flare-up earlier but had no idea how to punish Sissy so she said, "I don't know what to do, I don't know how to punish her."

"You are the Mistress of this house now and as such you will have to punish her and others for their mistakes so now is the time to start. When you go over there to her you will and lock her right wrist to the horse. Then you are to go to the wall and pick out a cane that you think you can wield in your hand. Now with Sissy you will have to strike her hard and slowly. Leave plenty of time between strokes for her to cry out and calm down. You must strike hard, harder than you think, harder than you want so make sure it is as hard as your arm and wrist can. You must continue until Sissy climaxes, you cannot stop half way, you cannot feel sorry for her as that will just make her feel bad, insulted even. You can say whatever you want to her, lecture her or say nothing just don't demand an answer from her or she won't be able to climax. Do you understand what I have said?" he asked.

"Yes sir." She replied but hesitated.

"One more thing," he said. "If you don't cane her well enough, if you can't finish the job I will have to finish it and then you will go over the horse and I will punish you the same way. As Mistress you must be able to punish your slaves, if you don't do it properly they expect me to punish you while they get to watch. You can bet that Sissy is hoping you can't make her climax so she gets to watch you punished. Do you now comprehend why she asked you to punish her?" he asked her with a smile on his face.

"Yes sir," she replied with a little more determination on her face.

He turned her towards Sissy and gave her a slap on the bare ass. She jumped from the swat and then proceeded towards Sissy. She locked Sissy's right hand to the horse and then turned towards the canes on the wall. As she walked by Sissy's upturned ass she gave it a little swat. She spent some time selecting the cane she wanted, finally ending up with one about a quarter inch in diameter and short enough for her to accurately wield the rod. She walked towards Sissy's figure on the spanking horse.

Standing to the side she pulled the cane back and let loose with the cane striking across both cheeks about mid way up her buttocks. She quickly brought the cane back and delivered another blow but her Master motioned her to wait. Sissy barely made a sound from either stroke.

He walked over to her and put his hand on hers. Holding the cane up he made her flex her wrist and said, "it is the wrist that makes the cane hurt, not the arm stroke. Flex your wrist just as the cane is about to contact her butt. When the cane hits leave it on her butt don't pull back quickly. Before you pull back again position the cane where you want the next stroke to fall and tap her butt a couple of times by flexing your wrist." He then moved her hand to position the cane on Sissy's butt, moved her wrist causing the cane to tap her butt. "Now try that." He moved back so Nancy could swing hard.

She drew back the cane and swung full force, flexing her wrist at the last moment. The cane contacted Sissy's butt across both cheeks just above the joint where buttocks met thigh. Sissy let out a yell, "Yiiiii" and started breathing fast as if she were hyperventilating. Nancy left the cane where it had landed and waited for Sissy's breathing to slow to normal. She then tapped the cane a couple of times half way up the buttocks, then drew back and swung hard again. Her wrist flexed at the right moment and the cane delivered a terribly painful swat to the middle of Sissy's ass. "Yiiii ... Yiiii" Sissy cried out and her breathing began to resemble hyperventilating again. So it went for more strokes than Nancy could count but she noticed on the last swat Sissy began to change her cry. "Yiii .. Yiii ..Oh my .. Yii .. Oh, I'm .." so Nancy was sure something was happening. Another couple of swats delivered with a little extra strong force and Sissy was yelping "Yiiiiii ... Oh my gawd .. Oh, I'm cummmming .. Oh, Ahhhh, cuming" Nancy watched as Sissy's body shook uncontrollably even though it couldn't move much the way she was bound to the legs of the horse. Sissy's body continued to shake and was covered in goose bumps, Nancy knew for sure this was a great orgasm for Sissy.

Nancy stood there feeling happy for Sissy because she was getting to enjoy the climax. Something she was denied so far this weekend. Nancy began to realize her pussy was dripping and her juices had run down her thighs. She then realized this had made her aroused and horny. Nancy watched as Sissy finished her orgasm and began to calm down. She moved to the spanking horse and removed the bindings for Sissy's wrists and ankles.

Sissy needed help to rise from her bent over position so Nancy helped her up. Sissy stood on weak knees and said "thank you Mistress, that was a well delivered punishment." Sissy hugged Nancy and kissed her on the cheek.

Nancy was a little startled by the hug but hugged back and said, "I am glad we were able to work through our differences and I am sorry for my temper when we first met. I will endeavor to be a better Mistress in the future."

Sissy stepped back to announce, "supper will be in twenty minutes. I am sure my Master and Mistress will enjoy everything." With that she turned and left the den.

Nancy moved over to her Master and said, "I understand now and I hope I can share my Master with her."

"You will, or the cane for you" he said. He then reached over and with one motion of both hand grasped and released the nipple clamp that had been torturing her nipples for the last few hours. She jumped as the blood rushed to her nipples and started to become erect.