Nancy and the Guard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The beating may have hurt but it was worth it just to have the fun we had before that. Now don't you dare tell him I said that." She started to rise to her knees and grab the table to get up. "And yes I will lick every last drop of your cum off the table, dried or not, because it is so good. I could eat your cum all day long any day." She confided as she began her task of cleaning the table.

He turned and left the office. She continued to lick the cum off the table until there was no more. Her pussy was so wet she needed more sex. She thought about the beating she would get tonight from her boyfriend and then she would be able to suck his cock. Well, she thought, his cock is better than nothing. Still horny she managed to pick up her clothes and put them on, pick up her purse and head back to her desk. She thought about how painful it would be sitting this afternoon but she didn't care, sucking his cock and being fucked by that 10-inch monster had been worth any discomfort.

She arrived back at her desk, saw it had only been a little over an hour since she left and thought about how to pass the rest of the day. Her pussy was so wet she knew her observer friend would get a good view this afternoon.

Friday morning she arrived at work in her Friday outfit, semi translucent blouse and micro skirt as dictate by her mystery man. She was worried because she knew her mystery man was bound to find out about her and the guard if he didn't already know. She sat gingerly in her chair, put her purse under the desk as normal and then noticed a strange memo on her desk. "Same empty office as yesterday. Be there at lunch time." She could only figure one person would have left that on her desk; the guard.

Since this was Friday she was sure her observer friend would spend most of his day at his desk watching her through the gap in her desk. He had been smiling a lot lately because she had turned super horny and had to masturbate under her desk several times and he would watch very intently. She saw him come in and sit at his desk but he didn't look her way very quickly. Instead he cleared a spot on his desk where he set up what looked like a bowling trophy. He spent time polishing it up and setting it right in front of him, he must be proud of it she thought. Based on the time he spent putting it there she thought maybe it was for a perfect game or something. She needed to remember to compliment him on it.

She did the morning mail run and returned to her desk, finished some busy work and then it was 10 am. That meant time to masturbate and with the condition of her bruised buttocks she had been doing it under cover of her desk rather than the restroom where she couldn't sit without causing her a lot of discomfort. Her observer was already staring in her direction. He was a smart guy and had already figured out the schedule she was on, every two hours. With a big grin he looked her way. When he saw her staring back at him he gave her the thumbs up sign. Why she needed his approval she hadn't figured out yet but she had, on more than one occasion, waited a few minutes him to get to his desk before she started. She scooted her chair as close to the desk as possible, reached under the desk with her right hand, spread her legs wide and started rubbing her clit. It didn't take long until she was moaning under her breath trying not to let anyone know she was close to orgasm. Yes she stopped short of orgasm but there sure were a lot of moans that had to be suppressed before she stopped. She finished, her observer smiled and she sent him a thumbs up sign. She had really begun to enjoy him watching her masturbate and was even more thankful that he didn't gossip about it.

She did some office email responses and before she knew it the lunch period was here. She wondered what the guard wanted but she was horny enough to investigate in the hope that she might be able to suck his monster cock again. She got to the empty office and found the door locked, she knocked and there was no answer. She couldn't loiter too long or she would have a group of horny studs standing with her and she couldn't afford that. She was just about to leave when she spotted the guard coming. She stepped a few paces away so it wasn't going to be obvious to anyone that she was going in there with him. The guard opened the office and went in. A minute later she entered the room and locked the door behind her. If she had understood the intention of this meeting the door needed to be locked.

He was sitting on the edge of the table with a small bag beside him. As she entered he said, "Hi Nancy, I guess you meant what you said yesterday about my cock being worth the beating you got. You locked the door so I assume you came looking for more."

She nodded assent and stood there looking at this hunk of a man, beautiful hazel eyes, 6 foot and a muscle builder body. She knew the size of his dick so she wondered why any girl would pass up an opportunity to be fucked by this stud. He was looking at her in a questioning manner, which she realized was because she was doing nothing. She quickly unzipped her skirt, let it drop to the floor, unbuttoned her blouse and let it drop to the floor also. She stood before him naked and ready for action. She didn't care if he wanted to eat her pussy, fuck her pussy or have her suck his impressive cock.

He took her hand, led her to the table and put her up on the table, she leaned back with her arms, spread her legs so her pussy was available for eating or fucking. These were the best two options as far as she was concerned. Stepping between her legs he got down on his knees and plowed into her pussy with his mouth. His tongue hit her clit and she let out a little moan to let him know she loved this treatment. Then she felt his teeth grip her clit and bite quite sharply. This brought forth a loud whimper from her, not showing dislike but more the shock of a rather hard nibble. Her body was really turned on now as she moved her pelvis into his mouth for more of the same. She got what she wanted and could hardly control herself. Her loud moans could have been heard outside the office if it wasn't for the loud background noise out there on the factory floor. She was passionate and her pussy juices were flowing everywhere, down the crack of her ass and on the table. She smiled thinking maybe he will make me lick the table clean before leaving again. Her orgasm over she lay back and relaxed.

Shortly he grabbed her hands and pulled her to a sitting position, then took her by the waist and set her on the floor. He turned her around and pushed her back down so her breasts met the cold tabletop. She gasped and said "another spanking? Well it is still worth the spanking to have that tongue satisfy my cunt like that."

"Nothing like that. He will never hear about this session from me," he told her. He reached for his bag while pressing down on her back, pinning her to the table. He pulled out a tube of KY jelly and began to apply it around her tiny brown hole. Then he inserted the tube in her rectum and squeezed a generous amount inside.

It was obvious what he intended to do and she wanted nothing to do with it. "No, oh damn, you can't be serious. Your cock will never go in there without killing me," she pleaded. She felt a finger go in, then two and finally a third then they began to rotate. This felt good but she was still panicked over what was about to happen. She turned her head and was starting to protest again, "Please, I beg you .. AEEEH .. ow .."

As she began her protest he reached into his bag and brought out a very hard, thick paddle and swung it as hard as he could landing it on her right thigh just below the cheeks. She let out a shriek and he said "shut up. You have a choice, relax your asshole and let my cock in or get spanked with this paddle until you agree to let me fuck your ass. Which is it going to be?"

She was in trouble now and saw no way out of it. If she didn't let him fuck her ass he would spank her with that awful paddle. It wasn't the spanking she was against, hard spankings seemed to make her that much hornier, it was where he spanked. He had hit her hard enough on the thigh to leave a prominent red welt, which she would have, a hard time explaining to her Master this evening (one she might explain away with a little white lie but more than that would mean undesirable punishment from her Master). She couldn't let him spank her any more. She realized the thought of being fucked by his monster cock was turning her on because she could feel how wet her thighs were from her cunt juice flowing she just wasn't sure how much pain or injury it would cause. She had waited too long to answer as she heard, then felt the paddle come down hard on her other thigh. The pain was excruciating and she let him know it, "AEEEH .. OW, stop please."

Her head turned sideways and collapsed to the table as she relented, "Ok, go ahead and fuck me. Put that monster cock of yours up my ass and pound me to climax. I need to cum so fuck my ass as hard as you can. Make it worth it, make it worth the punishment I will get from Master. Oh gawd please make it worth it." She heard those sounds but wasn't sure if it was her imagination or did she just say that?

He wasted no time doing what she wanted. He put some KY on his cock head and pushed a little against her anal sphincter. He could feel her clench in panic so he said, "just relax and it won't hurt much." He began pushing harder and the head popped inside her anal ring. He could feel her moan in pleasure rather than the pain she had anticipated. Slowly, inch-by-inch he forced his cock into her ass. Listening to the moans of joy from her. He knew he had to take it slowly but he was sure this was going to be a fuck well worth the trouble. His cock was almost all the way in and he could hear her moan and plead for more but he knew he needed to take his time and stretch everything to get it prepared for the assault that he was about to deliver. Finally he could feel his cock all the way up her bowel tract, his balls slapped up against her flowing cunt. He paused to give things time to stretch and be ready to accommodate his cock on the rapid return.

Meanwhile on the table, her head turned sideways and flat against the cool surface she had grasped the edges of the table. She could feel that wonderful monster cock filling her innards, the erotic joy was there but wasn't being escalated the way she needed. She needed this fuck and couldn't wait any longer. She let him know what she needed, "please, oh please fuck me now. Please fuck me hard, I need that huge cock slamming in and out of my ass so bad. I'll do anything if you'll just do me now." She was beginning to shake in anticipation.

He heard her pleas and decided to milk it. He pulled his cock out slowly, then pushed it back rather quickly, his balls slapped hard against her clit and she screamed in joy. Again he pulled out but paused before ramming back in and said, "Anything? What would you be willing to do to get this fuck?" He smiled as he withheld his cock, pushing it in just a little to let her know it was available.

So frustrated after having his cock slam into her ass and the joy of his balls slapping her clit she needed more and here he was trying to negotiate something else. He must know she loved his cock and would do anything to get it as often as she could. She let go of the edge of the table and pounded her fist on the surface to demonstrate her ardent need for his cock, "Anything, I mean anything. I just need your cock so just tell me and I'll do it."

This was honey to his ears. He said, "Ok, I play pool at the 'Poop Deck' every Saturday at 2pm, I want you to come there and I will fuck you. You come every Saturday until I tell you not to come any more. Is it a deal?" With that he pumped in and out a few times rapidly, making sure he went deep enough to slap her clit with his balls.

"Oh gawd yes," she moaned as his cock ran the length of her insides. "Yes I will fuck you there or anyplace else you want for as long as you want, just fill my ass with your monster clock and make me cum." She answered him but began to realize how much of a cock slave she was becoming.

He commenced to fuck her ass hard. Pumping into her his balls would slap her cunt and clit driving her crazy with passion, making her beg for more and harder. Finally when she climaxed he slowed and let her rest for a little while but then would slowly begin to pump in and out until she came back to life feeling the need for more. He took her through three climaxes before he came. He dumped several spurts of cum in her bowel tract. When he was finished he pulled his softening cock from her ass and used a moist towelett to clean up with. She lay exhausted on the table so he used another towelett to wipe the KY out of her ass crack. She started to come alive again as he got dressed and ready to leave.

He was walking toward the door as she said, "Please, I need more. Please don't leave yet."

"You want more? You just came 3 times with my cock fucking your ass and you want more?" he questioned with an amazed look on his face.

She was exhausted and it was a real strain for her to summon the energy to talk but she knew she had to. "Yes, not fucking. Need spanking" she managed to get out.

"You want me to spank you now?" he stood there amazed.

She was having trouble talking but she was beginning to recover as she said, "Yes. Spanking makes me horny and I need to be horny when I meet Master today. So spank me hard, very hard but no spanking on the thighs only on the butt. Please, do this for me. After all I have agreed to meet you every Saturday for however long you're willing to fuck me."

She watched as he stepped toward her taking his belt off. She was happy now.

12