Nancy and the Produce Man Pt. 03

Story Info
Things get a little out of hand.
4.3k words
4.18
41.4k
18

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 12/06/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calvin427
Calvin427
917 Followers

5. What Went on in the Guest Room.

As I trotted around the side of the house, the fog was becoming even thicker. This made it a fairly dark night. In fact, the only light in the back yard was coming from our guest room window. The blinds were closed, but a narrow beam of light streamed through the four-inch opening in a slat that I'd made some time ago. I'd done this, of course, to create a viewing place for a voyeur like me.

I've written elsewhere about how I used this viewing place three other times: once to watch my wife with a teenager ["My Wife and the Teenager"], once to fuck her myself while the same teenager peeped in on us, and a third time to watch her with a guy she'd picked up in a bar ["My Wife's Convention Adventure"].

Pushing past a lilac bush and stepping up to the guest room window, I was immediately treated to a view of most of the room, all but the right corner of it and (to my left) the area by the small bathroom. Nancy had turned on the table lamp to the right of the double bed.

Ben was lying on the bed staring up at the ceiling with his hands behind his neck. He'd taken off his briefs and I noticed that his erection had pretty much subsided. His cock, resting on his left thigh, was still pretty impressive, though. He had a thick swatch of red pubic hair that I hadn't noticed before.

Nancy was still out of my sight in the bathroom, where I could hear the shower running. She seemed to be really enjoying herself. Several times I heard her actually singing in the shower stall.

Then, as the pipes in our old house groaned, she turned the shower off. I watched Ben's eyes go to the door of bathroom. What was he thinking? Had they already talked about what might happen after her shower? Did she know he was waiting for her on the bed totally naked? I could almost see him thinking: Would her reluctance to have an orgasm with him dissolve when they were alone together? Would her insistence on not having actual intercourse weaken?

From our separate locations, Ben and I listened to Nancy climb out of the shower stall and open the bathroom door. I watched as a small gust of steam escaped into the guest room. She could now easily see Ben from the bathroom door. I heard her laugh and say, "Wow, you sure look relaxed there."

He smiled at her and brought his right hand down to his cock as though trying to at least partially hide it from her. His hand fully covered his scrotum but the shaft of his cock, no longer erect but already beginning to enlarge, still rested on his thigh.

A few seconds later, Nancy appeared from the left side of my field of vision. She'd wrapped her body in a beach towel and had her hair up under another smaller towel. The beach towel was folded above her breasts somehow so it wouldn't fall down while, raising both arms, she dried her hair with the smaller towel.

She stood awhile at the bottom of bed, with her back to me, talking to Ben. She then walked over to the nightstand on the right side of the bed and turned on a radio we keep there. She sat down on the bed with her back to Ben and fiddled with the radio until she found a classical music station.

Then, still sitting on the side of the bed, she resumed drying her hair with the small towel. She did this pretty vigorously and the motion of her arms caused the beach towel to loosen and fall down around her waist. She laughed and said "Oops" loud enough that I could hear it through the window. Now topless, she continued sitting with her back to Ben as she finished towel-drying her hair.

When she finally turned around to face him, I heard him say something that ended, I think, with his calling her "beautiful." He then suddenly rolled his body toward her, reached out and gripped Nancy around the waist, and yanked her (as she laughed and squealed) from the side to the middle of the bed. This happened so fast that her beach towel fell off her and on to the floor next to the bed.

Soon the two of them, stark naked, were clutching one another and rolling around much as they'd done (in their underwear) in the living room. After ten seconds or so of this, though, they arrived at a temporary resting place. I was then treated, for several minutes, to the sight of my naked wife lying face-to-face with a very good-looking naked man who was again sporting a full erection. (Yes, it was back. While watching Nancy hand-drying his hair, Ben had regrown his cock to its former size.)

They were kissing again. As he kissed my wife, Ben slid his right hand up and down her gorgeous body. His hand finally settled around her left ass cheek. He caressed and kneaded her ass for quite a while, but soon his fingers found their way between her ass cheeks. I watched them slide over her asshole and down to her cunt. I heard Nancy gasp as Ben inserted both his index and middle fingers all the way into her.

They kept kissing as he slowly finger-fucked her. He was thrusting his pelvis against her, too. But her left leg, which she'd thrown over his (to give him freer access to her crotch, I think), briefly hid his erection from me. So I couldn't see if his cock was making contact with her or not.

It suddenly occurred to me, as I felt my erection growing in my pants, how odd or suspicious I'd look to anyone watching me. I straightened up and looked around. Very dim lights were on in the neighbors' houses on either side of us, but the brick fence on one side of our yard and the shrubbery on the other side made it difficult, if not quite impossible, for someone in their yards to see into ours. A taller brick fence at the back of our house was way too tall to look over.

So, reasonably sure no one could see me, I dropped my pants and briefs to my ankles and peered back into the guest room.

While I was taking a look around the yard, Ben had moved so that he was now on his knees next to Nancy. She was now lying on her back with her feet toward me and her legs spread. Ben still had two fingers in her and was slowly running them in and out. And his left hand was caressing her right breast.

After about thirty seconds of lying flat on her back letting Ben finger-fuck her, my wife bent her knees upward and spread her legs a bit wider apart. Lifting her head to watch what he was doing to her, she began pushing her cunt up against his hand in little fuck motions. I noticed that she had her brow furrowed and looked somehow worried. But she wasn't, of course. I knew that she was just concentrating on how good his fingers felt working their way in and out of her.

Knowing how orgasmic she is, I wondered how close she was to cumming.

Meanwhile, I had my hard cock in my right hand slowly jerking off. Watching this lucky bastard playing with my wife's naked body was getting me very excited.

Ben kept finger-fucking Nancy, but he soon stopped playing with her breasts and leaned forward over her lower body to get a closer look at how her cunt looked as he fingered it. Then, after about thirty seconds of this, he moved very quickly down near the foot of the bed, crawled between her legs, and pressed his head up between Nancy's thighs, which were now spread wide apart. Nancy immediately made a little squealing noise as he began kissing and tonguing her cunt.

For the next two or three minutes, I was limited to a rear view of Ben's head as he performed very thorough cunnilingus on my wife. When he occasionally rolled his head slightly to one side or the other, though, I could easily see his jaw working. Just over his shoulders I got several glimpses of Nancy's upper body and face. She alternated between looking down at what Ben was doing to her and ecstatically throwing her head back on her pillow.

She was obviously loving it. I heard her groan several times and once she said something to Ben, but I couldn't make out actual words. The music was a bit too loud.

After another minute of so of having her cunt eaten, Nancy gripped her breasts, threw her head back, and, digging her heels into the bed, raised her crotch off the bed and up against Ben's mouth. Through the window, I was able to hear a series of faint but unmistakable noises my wife often makes when she has an orgasm. It lasted quite a while, but even as it subsided Ben continued to tongue and suck her cunt.

Amazingly, though my cock was hard and pulsing in my right hand, I somehow managed not to cum. I wanted to see even more of Nancy in action with Ben before I did this.

Recovering from her orgasm, Nancy reached down with her hand and gently pushed Ben's mouth away from her cunt. When he raised his head and rolled over on his left elbow, he unknowingly provided me with a perfect view of my wife's well-eaten cunt. Her labia, glistening wet, were swollen and a darker red than I'd ever seen them. Her reddish-blonde pubic hair above it was wet, too. Ben must've spent quite a bit of time licking her clitoris and just above it.

Still between my wife's legs, Ben raised himself to his knees. Then, reaching below her thighs and tugging her toward him, he swiftly brought his cock down to her cunt.

I wasn't quite ready for what happened next. Looking between Ben's legs, I was surprised to see his thick cock suddenly disappear all the way into Nancy's cunt.

Damn! He was fucking my wife! And he wasn't even wearing a condom!

I heard her gasp then say something to him that sounded almost angry. Disregarding her, Ben drove his thick cock deep inside her seven or eight times before Nancy, in a surprising show of strength, pushed him off of her.

He rolled back on his haunches facing her as she backed up against the head-board. She sat there glowering at him. I had only a side view of his face, but I could see that he was trying to apologize. She was telling him off, this man she hardly knew who had just rudely broken the rules by sticking his cock in her.

Then, a minute or so later, responding to something Nancy said to him, Ben sat down on the side of the bed. Nancy quickly climbed off the bed, walked around it, and repositioned him so that he was sitting on the bottom-left corner of the bed (the part of the bed closest to my viewing place). She then dropped to her knees in front of him. Damn! It didn't take her long to get over (pretending to be?) mad! My darling wife was about to give the Safeway produce fucking man a blow job. And she was making sure I'd get a close-up view of it!

Ben leaned back on his elbows to watch what Nancy was doing to him. Pushing her hair from the side of her face (so my view was unobstructed), she immediately gripped Ben's big cock and brought her mouth down to its swollen purplish crown. Holding the cock in her left hand, she slowly licked around its crown.

There was a break in the music on the radio just then, and I heard him say, "Oh, yes!" She continued kissing and licking around the head of his cock until, about thirty seconds later, she lowered her head and began running her tongue slowly down the shaft of the cock almost all the way to his balls.

Then she pulled her mouth off of his big cock and brought her mouth all the way down to his balls. Leaning forward, she licked and sucked Ben's scrotum, as she held his cock against his belly with her left hand. That's when I realized I couldn't hold off cumming any longer. Watching Nancy's lips and tongue working on a stranger's balls was too much for me. Stroking my cock furiously, I ejaculated, in one large spurt and a second smaller one, on the ground beneath where I was standing.

The pleasure was so intense that it was all I could do to keep from shouting out.

When Nancy eventually stopped sucking his balls and resumed sucking his cock, Ben began making some of the noises I was afraid to make. Because of the window and the music playing on the radio, I couldn't hear exactly what he was saying. But I think I heard, "Oh, yes! Oh, yes!" several times. Then I definitely heard him exclaim, "Oh, fuck, don't stop!"

Damn! I knew from experience how good my wife's soft mouth and busy tongue felt on my cock! Ben was one very lucky bastard.

He placed his left hand behind Nancy's head as she sucked his cock. He obviously didn't want her to stop. There didn't seem to be any immediate danger of that, though. She had her eyes closed, as though in ecstasy, as she did everything with her mouth she could to make his big cock feel good.

After maybe two minutes of this, Ben suddenly began thrusting upward. This action of his caused almost four inches of thick cock to slide up into Nancy's mouth. Gagging, she jerked her head up, forcing Ben's cock from her mouth, and coughed. Then, smiling at him and she recaptured her breath, she again lowered her mouth over his cock. She must've relaxed her throat somehow because she was now able to take almost five inches of cock into her mouth.

I watched her left cheek closely. The cheek would hollow as she sucked Ben's cock and, when she stopped sucking and let her tongue dance around the crown, reveal the rolling action of her tongue.

Ben was obviously getting very close to cumming. He said something to Nancy, a warning maybe, and she took his cock out of her mouth.

He sat up then and placed his right hand around his cock and his left firmly behind my wife's head. I watched as he jacked himself off for a few seconds before letting out an animalistic grunting noise and directing three large spurts of semen all over my beautiful wife's upper lip, nose, and left eye.

It was a huge ejaculation, one he'd been building up to for the last two hours. Nancy, still kneeling between his legs, looked over to the window where she knew I was watching to make sure I got to see the mess he'd made on her face. Somehow, though I never imagined it would be, I found the sight of her cummed-on face very erotic. I had my cock in my right hand again, but it was too soon for me to cum a second time.

I looked away briefly from the scene in the guest room then. Putting my not-quite-erect cock back in my pants, I peered back in to see what the aftermath of the blow job would be.

Nancy was still on her knees between Ben's legs. He was leaning back on one elbow and gripping his still erect cock with his free hand. She was leaning forward to again kiss and lick his balls. He stared down at what she was doing to him with a look somewhere between smugness and disbelief.

He had to be thinking: Damn! Just ten minutes ago this married chick was mad at me because I stuck my cock in her pussy. But then she sucked my cock and let me cum all over her face. And now here she is licking my balls!

She kept doing this for another twenty seconds or so before abruptly rolling back on her haunches and standing up. She laughed, said something to him, and walked quickly across my field of vision toward the bathroom. Still holding his cock (which though softening retained much of its size), he watched my wife's perfect ass disappear into the bathroom.

I decided that the show was over and walked calmly back around the side of the house. Quietly, I opened the front door and listened for any sounds coming from the guest room. Not hearing any, I made my way back up the stairs to our bedroom.

I lay down on our bed and, with images of Ben's cock buried deep in my wife's cunt, dozed off for a while. About thirty minutes later (I quickly checked my wrist watch), I was awakened by voices downstairs. Nancy was laughing about something.

Getting to my feet, I quickly went downstairs and found Nancy and Ben, fully dressed, sitting at the dining room table. He was drinking one of my beers.

"I hope you don't mind, Cal," she said. "Ben was thirsty and I got him a beer from the fridge."

He smiled at me sheepishly. He'd just helped himself to my wife's body. He might as well have one of my beers, too.

"No problem," I said. "But we need to plan one more session, I think. When's a good time for you, Nancy?"

"Is a week from today OK? It kind of depends on Ben." She looked at him enquiringly.

"I can do it next Sunday, I think," he said.

By "do it" I suppose he meant having oral sex with my wife while I filmed the action. Or maybe he was thinking that he could fuck her longer than the ten seconds or so he was able to manage a little while ago in the guest room. Maybe she'd relax next week and let him really show her what he could do to her with that big cock of his.

About fifteen minutes later, I had my jacket on waiting for Nancy. The plan was for me to drive her home. Ben had offered to do this, but Nancy said she wanted to talk to me alone for a while. She could do this as I (Cal the photographer, not Cal the husband) drove her home to her make-believe husband.

So Ben kissed her good-bye and left. As he pulled out of the driveway, Nancy and I walked down the street to where I'd parked our car. To make it look good, in case he made a pass by the house to check on us, we got in the car and drove toward downtown.

We ended up at a coffee shop in the Castro District. We had a snack and talked about what had happened between Ben and her. She wanted to be reassured for some reason that I wasn't upset that she'd slipped and let him fuck her briefly without a condom.

"I mean," she said, "I was totally off guard. That's why I got mad and pushed him off so fast. He only fucked me for about five seconds, right?"

"More like ten seconds," I answered.

We then went home to bed. We were both a little tired, and she didn't seem very interested in fucking me. But she was good enough to suck my cock until I came in her mouth. I noticed that she used some of the tongue-swirling techniques that I'd watched her use with Ben.

6. The Next Day.

On Monday, Ben called Nancy about two hours after I left for work. She thought she had the day off so took the time to talk to him for quite a while.

As soon as she got off the phone with him, though, she called me at work to tell me about the call. She said it had started off low-key but quickly changed into what amounted to phone sex. He kept talking about what a beautiful body she had. He especially liked her ass, he said. Just thinking about it made him hard. And he kept repeating how much he'd loved her sucking his cock and letting him briefly fuck her.

He told her he'd never been so sexually excited before. He could hardly wait for their next session (planned for next Sunday) but wanted to see more of her before then. He asked her if they could get together later in the week. And without the damned photographer this time.

She'd told him she'd like to see him again, too, but that she'd be busy over the next few days trying to work out a few things with her husband "Bill." She told Ben she felt a little guilty about being sexual with another man but that she'd just learned her husband had been cheating on her with a secretary at his college. It had been going on for the past six months. This was pretty much the last straw for her.

She said she'd talk to him later after she found out if there was any future in her marriage. She doubted there would be.

Just before ringing off with me, Nancy said, "I know you won't mind, but I'm afraid I really got into the phone-sex part of the conversation with Ben. He got me so excited that I almost came."

I laughed and said, "Why, how dare you, you unfaithful minx! Just wait till I get home!"

But when I got home from where I work in Berkeley, Nancy wasn't home. I found a note from her telling me she'd tried calling me earlier but I'd hadn't answered. Anyway, she'd been called into work at the art gallery this afternoon. She wouldn't get off until around 7:00 p.m.

I called her at the gallery and told her I'd pick her up at work and take her out to dinner.

It was misting when I got to the gallery. Nancy was standing in the doorway waiting for me. Clutching her purse and holding a sheet of plastic over her hair with one hand, she ran out to the car and climbed in.

Calvin427
Calvin427
917 Followers
12