Nancy and the Produce Man Pt. 04

Story Info
My wife getting ready for two guys.
3.1k words
4.04
42.4k
16

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 12/06/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calvin427
Calvin427
918 Followers

7. Nancy puts the plan into action.

On Tuesday morning, Ben called again. I hadn't left for work yet, so I sat down next to Nancy on the living room couch to listen in on the conversation.

I heard him ask her what was going on between her and her husband "Bill."

"I've totally had it with that cheating bastard," she answered, feigning anger. "I'm moving in temporarily with a girlfriend until I can get my own place. I'll need to make more money to do this, though. I've been talking to Cal about our next session and he says he'll pay me more if I go all the way with you."

There was a brief pause. Then I heard him say, "That's OK with me."

Nancy continued: "He also said it would be nice if I could get a second male model to have sex with another girl. Cal says it has all kinds of artistic possibilities."

I heard him laugh and say that this sounded like artistic bullshit to him. Then he said something about not wanting his face ending up all over the Internet.

"I wouldn't worry about that. Cal doesn't sell his hardcore stuff," she said. "If you're worried, though, how would you feel about wearing a mask?"

As he hemmed and hawed, Nancy went on: "Cal told me he already found another female model but no male yet. Most of the male models are gay, it seems. He's looking for a heterosexual with a clean health record."

I heard Ben say he didn't know any male models.

"Well, do you have any young and fit friends who like sex and don't care much if they're seen doing it?"

He said something I didn't quite make out. Something about his soccer team.

Nancy laughed. "Well, I don't think Cal would want the whole team. Is there any one guy on the team who might want to do this?"

It was time for me to leave for work, so I stood up and spent several minutes getting my work stuff together. As I was getting ready to go, Nancy stood up a few feet away from me and continued her conversation with Ben. I walked over to her, gave her a quick kiss on the cheek, and headed for the door.

The last words I heard from her as I was leaving the house were "Well, someone like him might do."

All the way downtown in the bus and on the BART train to Berkeley, I repeated that simple sentence to myself. Someone, a male friend of Ben's probably, "might do." He might do as a second guy in a photo shoot that was supposed to be two guys and two girls. What Nancy and I knew, and what Ben and a second guy couldn't know, was that there wouldn't be a second girl.

Nancy would be the only female in the photo shoot. The "other girl" was going to be a no-show. The two guys would have to settle for just one woman: my wife.

I called Nancy from work and asked her if Ben and she had been able to find a second guy.

"I should know later tonight," she said. "Ben has soccer practice with his team until about 8:00 o'clock. There's a foreign guy, from Eastern Europe somewhere, on his team. He's always talking about sex, always bragging about what a stud he is. Ben said if this guy's at practice he'll bring up the subject of fucking a good-looking girl in front of a photographer and see how he reacts."

"Is he fairly good looking?" I asked.

"Ben said he's short but very muscular. He's around five-nine."

"Would he expect to get paid?"

"We didn't get that far into the discussion. I'll find out when I talk to Ben later. But Ben did mention something we might want to pay for."

"What's that?" I asked.

"He said he'd like to get a same-day HIV/STD test. He knows a clinic that does it for about $150. If he had a clean bill of health, he thought I'd be less nervous about having intercourse with him. He asked me if I thought the photographer would pay for maybe half the cost of the test, especially since he wasn't taking any money for posing with me."

"Tell him yes. It's definitely worth the money," I said.

Just then something came up at work that required my attention, so I rang off. It was a personnel matter involving a conflict between two people I supervise. We resolved it in a meeting that dragged on for almost two hours. The whole time, as I listened to grievances and counter-grievances, I was preoccupied with the situation that Nancy and I were in the process of creating for next Sunday afternoon.

A situation that would involve Nancy, my beautiful blonde wife, having sex with two guys, one tall and handsome and other short and muscular. And I was in charge of the scene. I could watch and photograph Nancy sucking cocks, getting eaten and fucked, maybe even ass-fucked.

I tried to imagine the various physical possibilities there were for one woman and two men. I'd seen pornographic pictures before of "double penetrations." But the women in these photos usually looked like hard, jaded whores. How would my beautiful, innocent-looking wife look trying to deal with two hard cocks?

Somehow I got through the day. The emotional crisis at work subsided when one of the aggrieved decided to quit. Good. I never liked him anyway.

I took off a little early from work (claiming I had to go to another meeting), and arrived home a little earlier than usual.

Nancy had just gotten home from grocery shopping and was putting things away in the kitchen. She was a little surprised to see me home so early but turned around and gave me a very enthusiastic kiss.

"Grocery shopping, huh," I said. "I see you went to Safeway. Let me guess. You ran into Ben there, right?"

She smiled at me a little wickedly. "I guess I'm busted. I wanted to follow up with him in person to make sure he didn't forget about the guy on his soccer team. We had coffee at Starbucks and he did his best to feel me up under the table. He's really getting excited about next Sunday. He's going for his HIV/STD test tomorrow and I told him you'd pay for half of it."

"Did he tell you anything more about guy number two?"

"Not really. I didn't want to seem too curious. After all, he has the idea that the other guy is there to have sex with another girl, not with me."

"I think we need to get him tested, too."

"Sounds like a good idea," said Nancy.

We had an early dinner and watched a little TV. As we lay together on the living room carpet watching TV, we had restrained, on-her-period sex. My darling wife sucked my cock a long time before I came in her mouth.

At about 8:00 p.m. Ben called. We were still in the living room, half-dressed and still watching television. She turned down the volume on the TV and sat down next to me on the couch.

I got up, though, to go into the kitchen for a beer. If I missed part of her conversation with her big-dicked Safeway friend, she'd fill me in later.

While I was in the kitchen, I put together an after-dinner snack of chips and salsa for Nancy and me and returned with them to the living room. I put the snack down on the coffee table in front of us and tried to catch up with what was being talked about.

"So he's OK with it?" I heard Nancy ask.

I heard Ben's voice saying that "he's OK with it," whoever the "he" was and whatever the "it" was. I suspected that it might be the foreigner on his soccer team that he'd mentioned earlier. The short muscular guy who considered himself such a stud.

He said something else I didn't quite catch. Nancy answered him: "I don't know who the other girl is. It's somebody Cal rounded up. But I know she'll be very good looking. Karl should have a good time with her."

So the other guy's name was Karl.

Suddenly Nancy made an excuse about having to do something and rang off. She slid up against me and gave me a big kiss.

"I think Sunday might be pretty exciting. Ben's friend was very receptive to the idea of fucking a girl while being photographed. Ben said he's a real show-off and something of a jerk. And he seemed willing to get tested."

I asked her what else she knew about him.

"He's from Latvia and his name is Karl. He's a very good soccer player, maybe the best player on the team, and he works in a restaurant downtown."

We sat together talking for quite a while about the physical possibilities of her fucking two guys. Laughing, she wondered if it might end up being more gymnastic than erotic. She said she'd be up to it but needed to be reassured that it was really all right with me. She especially wanted to make sure I wouldn't mind if she got carried away and really let loose sexually. She especially expected to have a good time with Ben. His big cock had felt wonderful inside her, she said, even though he'd only put it in her for a few seconds.

I tried to ease her mind about this despite feeling pretty ambivalent about it. Seeing her with other guys in fact did make me jealous. Sometimes, especially when she had an orgasm with another guy, I'd get an almost sick feeling in my stomach. But the turn-on was so intense that, for me, these negative feelings were absolutely worth it.

We went to bed early. We talked a little more then she fell asleep next to me. I lay there for almost half an hour, thinking about what she'd said about how good Ben's big cock had felt inside her. I didn't feel jealous – well, maybe a little bit -- but I was slightly annoyed that she'd made such a point of mentioning it to me.

8. Biding our time.

The next few days went by quickly, though I could never entirely get what might happen on the coming Sunday out of my mind. It helped to stay busy. Short one crucial employee, I had to shoulder a lot more of the work than usual. I also had to initiate a new-hire procedure.

Ben called Nancy several times to confirm and, I think, just to talk about their session on Sunday. He also kept pressing her for the address where she was staying now that she'd split up with her husband "Bill."

She was evasive, telling him that she was actually camping out at several of her friends' places. She also told him she wasn't interested in a dating just now; she'd like to keep their relationship, for now, just sexual. She admitted, though, that it wasn't easy for her to stay emotionally detached while having sex.

On Wednesday, Ben called to tell Nancy that Karl and he had scheduled same-day HIV/STD tests to be done the next morning. But they needed money so wondered if the photographer (that's me, course) would help them pay for the tests. She told Ben that she'd talked to him (me) and he (I) told her he would. He'd agreed to pay each of them $100. All they had to do was stop by the house later that night and pick it up.

Ben told her he'd come by our house for the $200 at about 7:00 p.m.

On the way home from work I got some cash from an ATM machine. Nancy and I had expected both Ben and Karl to come, but Ben showed up alone to collect the money for both of them at about 7:15. Nancy, keeping out of sight as I gave Ben the money, was disappointed because she'd wanted to see what Karl looked like.

As he was leaving the house, I said, "Pass the test, Ben, and I'm pretty sure Nancy will totally relax about you having all kinds of sex with her." He smiled broadly at me. As Nancy and I watched him drive off, I recoiled slightly at the pimpish thing I'd just said. Had I really given this guy special permission to fuck my wife without a condom? How sick was that?

On Friday, Ben called Nancy to tell her that both he and Karl had passed their tests. So, he said, both she and the other girl would be safe with them. He assumed they were clean, too. In the past three years, she told him, she hadn't had sex with anyone but her husband and, of course, him. And her husband (damn him to hell!) had used a condom when he'd cheated with the secretary, who was also married and supposedly otherwise monogamous.

On Saturday, we took about an hour to prepare the studio cabin in the back yard for Sunday's session. The raised platform in the main room, covered with mats and pillows, would be fine for what we had in mind. Since the shoot was scheduled for late afternoon and evening, some artificial light would be needed. There was an overhead light and a floor lamp at one end of the platform that I thought would suffice.

Then we drove to Berkeley and had dinner at a friend's house. He and his partner are gay. It was sort of different being around two men who weren't salivating over my wife.

We got home at about 11:00 p.m. We lay in bed quite a while talking about plans for the next day.

Nancy fell asleep at a little past midnight, but I lay awake for quite a while thinking about tomorrow. I dozed awhile then woke up incredibly horny at a little after 2:00 a.m. I roused Nancy and, since she over her period now, fucked her cunt hard and very selfishly for about thirty minutes. For some reason, it was important to me to be her first Sunday fuck.

Nancy didn't cum (unusual for her) but thanked me and said she'd really enjoyed being surprised like that in the middle of the night.

9.Finally, it's Sunday.

Sunday morning we woke up on top of a pretty large wet spot. I'd had an especially large ejaculation last night.

We rolled out of bed, got dressed (I put on a pair of cargo shorts with no briefs in anticipation of having to deal with a hard-on later) and went out for breakfast at a neighborhood coffee shop. Then we came home and I puttered around in the backyard studio cabin for a while.

Ben called Nancy at about noon to make sure everything was set for later in the day. The session was supposed to begin at around 4:00 o'clock and Ben said Karl and he would definitely be on time.

After a light lunch, Nancy went upstairs to get dressed. I sat down on our bed to watch her. Since it was fairly warm – San Francisco hardly ever gets really hot -- she put on a low-cut yellow summer dress that came almost to her knees over a pair of ordinary white cotton panties. She decided not to wear a bra. Stepping into a pair of sandals, she asked me how she looked.

I told her she looked casual but incredibly beautiful, like a Hollywood actress dressing casual to go shopping.

"You look good enough to eat," I said.

She smiled wickedly at me. "So, do you think these guys will want to eat me?"

"Of course they will. Unless they're shy about doing that in front of one another. I think some men are."

Nancy abruptly changed the subject: "I forgot to tell you something Ben told me that's kind of funny. It seems Karl, who's just a little older than he is, is nervous about not being a total stud, so he got some Viagra pills from a friend to make sure he can stay nice and hard. Ben asked me not to mention it because it might embarrass him."

"That's odd. But if he needs it to stay hard, so be it. Ben sure didn't need Viagra last time, did he? When Karl gets a look at you, he probably won't either."

Nancy went into the bathroom to work on her hair, and I went downstairs to check on the beer in the refrigerator. We were a little low, so I drove over to a neighborhood 7-11 store and picked up another twelve-pack.

When I got home, Nancy had already begun drinking wine. She'd had considerable experience in extreme sexual situations, but sometimes she needed a little "Dutch courage." Besides, we'd already decided that it would be especially authentic, in her role as wronged wife, for her anger at her philandering husband to be alcohol-stoked.

Our story for the guys was that she'd come by my house early, at about 3:00 o'clock, to ventilate her feelings about "Bill" and got slightly tipsy drinking my wine. Watching her standing by the living room window looking out for Ben's car, I noticed that she'd decided not to put on much make-up. This made her look wonderfully innocent, like a young housewife who just happened to be beautiful.

"Are you ready for this?" I asked.

"I think so. As soon as I get into character as pissed-off, wronged wife, I'll be ready for anything. We're after uninhibited revenge fucking, right?"

I kissed her, letting the words "uninhibited . . . fucking" sink in. I knew she'd taken a shower. I supposed she'd given herself an enema, too.

I watched television for about an hour. Then, out of nervousness more than anything else, I went back out to the studio cabin one last time to do some rearranging of chairs and pillows. I'd asked Nancy, when Ben and Karl arrived, to let them in the front door and lead them through the house and out the back door to the studio cabin.

I'd brought some beers out to the studio with me. As I waited, nervously practicing camera angles and so forth, I quickly downed two of them. I was taking a piss in the little toilet just off the main room when I heard the back door of the house slam and Nancy laughing. Then I heard a male voice, Ben's I thought.

Calvin427
Calvin427
918 Followers