Nancy and the Produce Man Pt. 05

Story Info
Ben and Karl enjoy my wife.
8.6k words
4.29
52k
26

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 12/06/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calvin427
Calvin427
919 Followers

10. A contrived mini-crisis and slightly awkward preliminaries.

A few seconds later the three of them entered the studio cabin. I shook Ben's hand and he introduced me to his soccer teammate Karl.

Karl was shorter than I imagined he'd be, maybe only five-seven. He had a full head of curly black hair and was very broad-shouldered, so he probably weighed around 180 pounds. He had recently shaved, but I could see that he had the sort of thick, dark beard that probably needed shaving twice a day. He would've been handsome if it weren't for his rather narrow-set eyes and long nose.

I offered the guys beers, which they gladly accepted. Nancy stood near us holding a glass of white wine as though she were at a cocktail party. I asked the two guys and Nancy to sit down on several folding chairs that stood just in front of the raised platform.

I got right to it. "So, Karl, did Ben tell you what we're doing today?"

"Yes, he did tell me," said Karl, leering at Nancy. She sat next to him, with the hem of her summer dress pulled way up to reveal most of her bare thighs. "I think this one is going to be Ben's girl, right?"

"That's the plan," I answered. "I'm still waiting for Cindy, the one that's for you. She was supposed to be here forty-five minutes ago. I gave you her number, Nancy. Could you give her a call for me? She wasn't answering when I called awhile ago."

Nancy stood up, pretending to be more tipsy than she was, and said she'd left her cell phone in the living room. She staggered out of the studio cabin to make the imaginary phone call.

While she was in the house, I told Ben and Karl that Nancy had come to my house early to bend my ear about her husband. They'd had a fight that morning. I told them she was furious, that she wanted to get even with him for being unfaithful to her. I'd tried to calm her down, but as she drank she got angrier and angrier.

"Yeah," said Ben, "she did seem pretty annoyed when she met us at the door. She said something about wanting to 'show' her husband."

"She was pretty mad, OK, but I think she gave you a big kiss," said Karl. "She sure likes you a lot. You gave her good sex last time, right? She remembered that, I think."

I laughed and asked them if they thought she was too mad to want to have sex.

"Maybe not with me," said Karl. "But with Ben, yes. I saw her put her tongue in his mouth real deep! She just shook my hand and that was all."

A few minutes later, Nancy, still walking unsteadily, returned to the studio cabin. She seemed quite frustrated. "She's still not picking up! I left a message asking her where the hell she is. This is really fucked up. How can we have this photo shoot without her?"

I tried to work up a feeling of fake concern. That damned "Cindy"! You just couldn't count on her.

The guys suddenly looked confused and maybe angry.

"So there is no girl for me?" asked Karl, with a frown.

I stood up and walked over to Nancy. I put my arm around her and said, "Look, we'll just have to improvise. Do you think you can pose with both guys? I'll make it worth your while if you do."

She looked at me with an expression of dismay. Then she looked at them, sitting in their chairs looking up at her, and back at me again.

"I don't know," she said quietly. "I mean, at least I know Ben. But I just met Karl and . . . ."

"Well," I interjected, "if you really want to get even with your husband, doing two guys would be even better, don't you think?" The irony of her real husband telling her this wasn't lost on either of us.

She smiled at me and said, "I know he'd hate it. He thinks he has a right to have sex with another woman, but if he knew what I'm about to do he'd go nuts. I actually wish he was here so he could watch me with another man or, like today, with two other men. I'd like to see the expression on his face when he realized he wasn't the only guy I'd let enjoy my body."

"What about limits? You know, with two guys it could get pretty raunchy."

She pretended to flare up in anger. "Raunchy? I'm no girl scout, even if my prick of a husband thinks I am! As far as I'm concerned, we can do anything we want except something really weird like handcuffs or pain. I can handle pretty much anything else. In fact, it'll be a treat to be with guys who might want to try something besides the missionary position."

I let this sink in and glanced at the two guys. Karl was grinning lasciviously at Ben, who was trying his best to keep a poker face. Had Nancy just given them permission to fuck her in the ass? I'd just have to wait and see what happened.

We spent the next fifteen minutes drinking beer and listening to Nancy go on and on about how furious she was with "Bill" and complaining about what a lousy sex partner he was. She said part of his problem was a small dick. She used to like it well enough when she didn't know better, but (patting Ben on the thigh and looking at him meaningfully) now she knew better.

Ben and Karl, at my suggestion, took a piss in the studio cabin's toilet. Then, because everyone seemed to be through talking, I clapped my hands and said, "All right, let's get down to business now. Give me a minute and I'll see if I can come up with some sort of imaginary story line for Nancy being with two guys at once."

Actually, Nancy and I had already decided on one. But the guys didn't need to know that.

"What I think might work is something pretty simple," I announced. "Think of it as theater. Nancy will play the part of an erotic model posing with a male model, played by Ben, for a photographer, played by Karl. As Karl photographs them having sex he gets more and more aroused until he has to join them."

None of them responded to the idea, so I continued as though it had been accepted. "And Nancy, your role here is to be pretty submissive. Like most female erotic models, you're not making many decisions. You just let the guys do whatever they want to you, OK?"

She nodded, actively consenting to the idea of playing a submissive.

"I'm going in the house to get my video camera for Karl to use as a prop. I'll be back in a few minutes." Saying this, I went into the house and fetched the camera. I also got a tube of lubricant from our bedroom. It might or might not be needed.

I dawdled around awhile in the house to give Ben and Karl time to digest what I'd just said about Nancy being submissive to them. When I got back to the studio cabin, Nancy and Ben were sitting on edge of the platform getting ready to play their roles. He had an arm around her waist and they looked like a pair of clean-cut lovers. Karl sat facing them in one of the folding chairs.

"I tinkled, too," said Nancy with big smile. "So I guess I'm ready."

I handed the video camera to Karl, asked him not to turn it on, and told Ben and Nancy to stand together on the platform. Then I had Karl climb on the platform, too. I told him to stay close to the models and pretend to be filming them in various positions. I wanted all three of them in my shots as much as possible.

"The first thing I want you to do, Ben," I said, "is to kiss Nancy. Then you can begin taking her clothes off. I want it to look like you're following Karl's instructions. When you get Nancy naked, you can take off your clothes, too."

"And Karl?" asked Nancy.

"Karl keeps his clothes on until the sex goes on for fifteen or twenty minutes. I'll say when, OK?"

Ben, Nancy, and Karl stood on the platform looking at me with blank stares on their faces. Sitting on one of the chairs by the platform, I aimed my camera up at them.

"There's a CD player over there," said Nancy, gesturing to the one sitting on the floor near the end of the platform. "Could you play some CDs for us?"

Despite all the puttering around I'd done in the studio, I'd overlooked the fact that sex usually goes better with music. So I quickly trotted over to the player, turned it on, and inserted a Ravel CD that I found in a box of CD's by the machine. Then I put two other CDs behind it in the carousel. One was a Willie Nelson and the other a Norah Jones.

Then, returning to the front of the platform, I said (with a little laugh), "Anytime you want to start." The laugh covered the usual complex of feelings: anxiety, jealousy, shame, lust. I was in control of the situation, but for how long? Nancy had warned me that she might allow herself to get totally into what she was doing. She'd wanted to make sure I was all right with it.

Ben embraced Nancy and pulled her to him. They stood on the platform kissing as Karl went down on one knee and pretended to be filming them. As Ben kissed her, Nancy threw her arms around his neck and returned the kisses enthusiastically if not passionately.

As they stood there kissing, Ben brought both hands down Nancy's back until they rested on her ass. I took a side-view picture of his fingers playing with her ass cheeks through her sun dress.

I told Karl to aim the video camera at Ben's hands on her ass. He crawled over behind Nancy and did as I asked. I walked around the platform until I was directly behind him to get several shots of the back of his head and the hands-on-butt view he was supposedly videoing.

After a minute or so of standing-up kissing and groping, Ben scooped Nancy up in his arms and gently laid her down on the mat. He then lay down next to her and resumed kissing her. As he did this, he ran his right hand all over her body. Without being told, Karl squatted down as though trying to get some good footage of Ben's hand caressing her breasts.

"Take it nice and slow like that," I said to Ben. "Let me get some good shots of you feeling her up."

After thirty seconds or so of heavy necking on the mat, Ben brought his right hand down to the hem of Nancy's dress, pulled it up, and began stroking her cunt through her white cotton panties. She groaned with pleasure, then immediately reciprocated by pressing a hand against his crotch. I couldn't see at first what the effect on him this was having, but when I moved into a better position I noticed quite a bulge in his jeans already. I took quite a few shots of them kissing and feeling one another up through their clothing.

Meanwhile, Ravel's romantic music flooded the room.

"I think you can undress her now," I said over the music. Nancy had already kicked off her sandals so was now wearing only her sun dress and her panties. Ben was wearing a short-sleeved shirt and jeans. On his feet he still wore tennis shoes without socks.

They both sat up on the mat. Then Ben stood up behind Nancy, reached down, and pulled her again to her feet. Standing behind her, he unzipped the back of her dress, quickly pulled it up over her head, and tossed it down on the mat. Nancy was now gorgeously naked except for her white panties.

Still standing behind her, Ben reached around her and cupped her perfect, smaller-than-average breasts in his hands. Then, as Nancy closed her eyes and slumped back against him, he began gently manipulating her breasts and pinching her nipples. She moaned with pleasure, and I felt my cock tingle. I love watching other men handle my beautiful wife's body like this, and I especially love it when she is excited by it.

My mouth was suddenly dry. I had a hard time getting the words out, but I finally said, "Take your time, Ben. I want several more shots of your hands playing with those nice little tits of hers."

Karl kept pretending to film them. Like Ben, he was wearing jeans. I couldn't tell if he was becoming aroused. But if he'd taken a Viagra, it was bound to kick in pretty soon. Or he might not even need it.

"I think you can take her panties off now," I said. "Do it in slow motion, so I can shoot it in several stages."

Ben, still standing behind Nancy with her breasts in his hands, continued squeezing them and kissing the back of her neck for a few more seconds. Then he squatted down beside her, reached for the band of her panties, and started to pull them down.

He hadn't gotten very far when I interrupted him. "Turn her around, Ben, so her ass is toward Karl and me. I want a rear view of her, at first, as you pull her panties down."

But he didn't have to turn her around. Nancy did this on her own. As she stood there facing away from me and Karl (who was kneeling with the video camera at the edge of the platform about four feet away from Ben and Nancy), Ben reached up and resumed pulling her panties down.

Standing just behind where Karl knelt, I got a sequence of eight or nine very nice shots of Ben's hands exposing, inch by inch, first just the top of the crack of my wife's beautiful ass, then half of it, then all of it. I told him to stop tugging her panties down when they were about five inches below her ass. Then I told Nancy to spread her legs slightly so that the panties were stretched across her upper thighs.

I was now fully into director mode: "Ben, I want you to act like Karl has just told you he wants you to bend Nancy over so he can get a better look at her rear end. He also wants you to expose her pussy from the back. So would you please do that?"

Nancy laughed than and said, "I'm afraid I'm going to fall forward on my face. I'm not exactly sober, you know."

"OK," I said, "Nancy, you can go down on your knees and aim that pretty little ass of yours straight at us. But keep your panties where they are, you know, caught like that on your thighs. I like how they look there."

"And remember, Ben," I added with a laugh, "you're supposed to pretend that it's Karl, your videographer, who's telling you to do this." Karl looked at me and grinned self-consciously.

Nancy dropped to her knees, spread her legs slightly, and looked back at me over her shoulder. Still kneeling beside her, Ben reached out with his right hand and began patting and caressing the cheeks of her ass.

"You'll need to use both hands to show her pussy off right," I said.

Scooting a few inches closer to her, Ben brought both hands to Nancy's ass and, using his thumbs, pulled her cheeks wide open. Then he turned to grin at Karl, as though proud of the obscene spectacle he was creating for his teammate. I took several great shots of Ben spreading her asshole and cunt apart like this. Then closing them and spreading them again. He seemed to be having a lot of fun.

"That's beautiful, Nancy," I said. "Ben's really showing us what you've got. Do you like what you see, Karl?"

"That looks like a real tight pussy, that's for sure," he answered, without looking at me. "It would be great to fuck it." Karl's English was as stiff as my cock. For I already had a full hard-on watching Ben manhandle my wife.

11. Ben gets first crack at her.

When Ben slowly inserted his right index finger in Nancy's cunt, Karl laughed and said, "Oh, my friend. I wish I was you now."

Nancy spread her legs further apart and moaned as Ben began slowly running his index finger in and out of her very moist and bright pink cunt. When he began using both his index and middle fingers, her moaning became louder.

Then she said, very softly, "Oh, Ben. Yes. I like it like that. Keep doing it just like that."

I was now leaning forward with my camera taking shots from just behind Karl's head. He'd momentarily set the video camera down and was enjoying a nice view from about three feet away of his friend finger-fucking my wife.

Then Ben surprised me by turning to Karl and asking him, "Would you like to do this, too?" I couldn't see Karl's face, but he must've indicated to Ben that yes, he would very much like to do this.

Ben removed his fingers from Nancy's cunt and, using both hands, again spread her ass-cheeks wide apart. Her asshole, pink and pulled slightly open, seemed to be inviting invasion. But Karl reached forward with his right hand and thrust both his index and middle fingers deep inside her cunt. Nancy gasped as he did this, though she'd heard what Ben had said to Karl so couldn't have been surprised at being fingered by a different man.

Karl finger-fucked Nancy's very juicy cunt for about thirty seconds as Ben grinned at him and kept her ass-cheeks spread. Meanwhile, Nancy kept groaning with pleasure and several times whispered, "Oh, yes. Oh, yes," over her shoulder at the two of them.

I was pleased to see that Ben had relinquished any special sexual claim to Nancy. Any romantic ideas he had about her seemed gone. He was now quite willing to share her with his friend.

Then, as Karl fingered her faster and faster, Nancy reached between her legs and began fingering her clitoris. As she did this, I heard her say softly, "Oh, God. Oh, God!"

Was she already going to cum? I stepped slightly to the left side of my three models to get a better view of her face. Pressing the right side of her head against the mat, Nancy had her eyes closed and was breathing hard through pursed lips.

I decided to intervene at this point. Nancy could wait awhile to have an orgasm. So I asked Karl to stop what he was doing and resume his role as videographer. It was time, I said, for Ben to really get busy with Nancy.

Grinning up at me (I was standing up now), Karl pulled his fingers out of Nancy and rolled back on his haunches.

"You'll get your chance soon," I said.

Ben stood up then and quickly pulled off his shirt, jeans, and tennis shoes. His cock was fully erect and, when he removed his briefs, it sprung out and up at a gravity-defying angle. I don't know how many inches it was, but the cock seemed even larger than it had been when I'd watched him with my wife in the guest room a week earlier. Nancy, getting up on her knees and pulling her panties all the way off, looked up at it appreciatively.

Nancy said to him, "God, that's huge! What happened to you? Did you take a Viagra or something?"

Ben's face flushed. He started to say something, but Karl spoke first: "We both took a pill. I wanted to get extra hard and Ben said he wanted to try one, too."

Nancy laughed and said, "Let me get a closer look at it."

Ben stepped toward her and when he was in reach of her, she took his cock in her left hand. I thought she might immediately suck it, but instead she pushed the shaft of Ben's cock up flat against his belly and, leaning forward, began licking and kissing his balls, which were very tight in his hard-on-stretched scrotum.

"That's great!" I said. "Let me get some close-ups of you kissing his balls."

I crawled up to them to get a close-up side view of Nancy licking, sucking, and kissing Ben's scrotum. Karl was right next to me taking it in, too.

"I'll bet that feels good," I said.

Ben reached down with his left hand and pressed it gently against the back of Nancy's head, which moved around quite a bit as she worked her magic on his balls from underneath and both sides.

"That feels so great," said Ben quietly. "No one ever did this to me before."

After almost a full minute of this, Nancy pulled Ben's cock down and held it at a ninety-degree angle from his body. She then steered the crown of it into her mouth and began gently sucking and tonguing it. She kept her eyes closed, concentrating fully on pleasuring his cock.

Looking down at what my wife was doing to his cock, Ben exclaimed, "Fuck, Nancy! Just keep doing that!"

"And it looks great, too," I said. "Karl, get down right next to them and pretend to be videoing them. I need some photos of a guy filming Nancy while she sucks another guy's cock."

He did as I asked him and for the next five minutes or so, Karl took pretend footage of Nancy on her knees sucking Ben's big cock while I took real still photos. The slurping fellatio sounds and the groans and appreciative swear words coming from Ben's mouth were making my hard cock pulse with excitement.

Finally, Ben said, "Oh, fuck, Nancy. I'm going to cum if you keep that up."

She removed his cock from her mouth and looked up at him. "You mean you'd shoot cum in my mouth? You'd never do that to me, would you?"

Calvin427
Calvin427
919 Followers