Nancy Cameron's Prom Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon her gymnast muscles found the rhythm of his drilling and she matched each thrust pulling and pushing into him. She was so tight and wet and hot that he shot into her once and he strained to hold back. He felt her soaking and bubbling and tearing and squeezing all along his shaft. She was a goddess twisting and bucking beneath him. He was pounding so hard that she was sliding along the furs. Her chin was pressed into her chest as her unbelieving eyes watched her body impaled over and over again. Finally her shoulders hit the headboard and more exquisite pain was added as she was held prisoner between the headboard and his hammering rod.

She felt the next bolt of his seed blast into her and she groaned with pleasure. "Oh I can feel you in me. It feels so hot. Do it again; come all the way in me." Now he was shooting into her in staccato volleys. Each time she would thrust up and groan, "Oh yeah, oh god." Then she felt his fingers begin tickle her clit and a whole new set of sensations gripped her. Her body began to jerk and rattle and the spasm of her first real orgasm took hold. She was confused and afraid as her mind drifted out of consciousness and gave itself over to all the pleasure and pain. Her body and his body went rigid together as one last wave of sensual pleasure poured over them. His face fell into her succulent breasts and they closed their eyes and swooned through the bliss that had swallowed them.

Nancy's skull was red with pain and she was crying and laughing uncontrollably. Paul recovered enough to sit up and untie her ankles she was babbling and shaking and trying to breath.

He rolled her onto her belly and began to massage her back, running strong fingers up and down her spine and kneading her plump round ass. Nancy slowly regained her senses and was moaning, "I can feel you still inside me. It feels so hot. I want you to take me again."

Paul continued to massage Nancy's back and she drifted into a dreamy state. He just kept caressing and massaging until his cock was aroused again. Nancy was startled to feel her hands pulled behind her back and her wrists tied together. Then her ankles were tied. "What's happening?" she gasped with apprehension. "Sssh, baby, you have to trust me." "I trust you Paul. Please don't hurt me." "Don't worry darling all the pain is to take you to a higher place." He took the long white silk scarf he had worn with the tuxedo and forced it between her lips. He straddled the back of her legs and pulled her up with the scarf.

As Nancy's sinuous body was bent backwards she felt something hard against her bottom. She began to scream into the gag as she realized that she was about to be impaled in her ass on his throbbing cock. But it was too late. Using the scarf as reins to control her he began to thrust up into her as she bucked and thrashed against him. The pain felt like a sharp sword inside her but then lighting seemed to strike her clit. He was twirling it between his thumb and forefinger and immediately an orgasm seemed to flood through her body. The cock inside her rear was delivering both pain and pleasure and while she still continued to scream she was now screaming with joy. Her orgasms were like hammers going up and down her spine. It took a long time to get him to come but when she felt his heat spreading inside her she sat back on his lap and stayed very still as she savored the tingle of each explosion.

Their bodies were coated with sweat and their skin stuck to the fur. More than anything they needed a shower. As the warm water ran over their bodies Nancy tingled and sparkled in the candlelight that was here too. She scrubbed his shaft clean and was thrilled to feel it already hard again but she was surprised to see him kneel down and press his mouth onto her pussy as the warm water flowed over her.

Her old boyfriend had tried this a few times but nothing prepared her for the way his tongue found each pleasure spot and tortured it with loving attention. Her legs became weak and she was sliding to the floor. She held the rail on the wall of the shower to support herself.

After a long time sucking and licking her sweet juices Paul stood up. He picked up her legs and wrapped them around his waist. Nancy had a wild look on her face as she hung in the air. She knew what he wanted and she wanted it too. She yelped with joy as his cock pushed into her once more claiming her body. All he could do was stand there and try to stay steady as she used her arms to drill and thrust her pelvis against his. The water rained on them and she looked like a wild animal bucking and twisting in the air. She was laughing and shrieking with pleasure as she urged his cock into every deep corner of her sex. When she felt him about to come she leapt off the rail and threw her arms around him. He fell back against the wall but her sinuous body kept pumping up and down as she nibbled his ear. He exploded into her and each hot salvo made her jump up and squeal.

Later in bed after a lot more love making Nancy was laying with her head on his chest. With one hand she was dreamily scratching his belly and with the other she was stroking his semi-hard shaft. "I love having you inside me," she whispered as she drifted off to sleep.

She graduated a few weeks later but the dental office job did not last long. Soon she was working and living in Pittsburgh. Everyday she would stare at the business card from Playboy. One Friday morning while Paul was playing golf she stripped nude and did her gymnastics in front of a mirror. She watched the way her creamy white breasts changed shape with each move she made. In her imagination she saw cameras flashing. She felt thousands of eyes admiring her beauty.

She picked up the phone.

12