Nancy Collins, Miss World Bikini

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'How fitting.' I thought.

"I love you Nancy." Chip whispered.

"I love you too Chip." I replied.

That was as close as I ever came to going steady. I did love Chip, and I know he loved me. We never did date anyone else, and when graduation came Chip went off in the Peace Corps to South America, while I got my business degree and took a management training position with Galaxy Airlines. We vowed to stay in touch, and we wrote to each other, and called each other if not frequently. I missed him and I think he missed me. We both felt that one day we would be together again. It would be years before we saw each other again.

It was a lovely relationship though. We could talk about anything and I learned so much from Chip about the way men looked at things, and he told me he had learned much from me. One thing I did learn was that my aversion to the F word disappeared when I was in the throes of desire. Otherwise though I disliked it as I did any form of crude language. It was a big turn off for me. Some words I did like though, even crude they may be. I never found a better term than 'pussy' to describe that most intimate area between my legs. Pussy at once covers inner and outer labia, vulva, vagina, clitoris and all things that surround the love triangle. I think it is a very sexy word, not crude at all. And I must admit the word 'cock' is probably perfect to describe a man's penis even if it is a little crude. Penis is so medical. Chip would love to whisper things like, "Do you have a hot pussy tonight?" Which always served to guarantee I soon would if I didn't already. In turn I would whisper to him in a very public place some question like, asking if he would like to put his cock in my pussy because I wasn't wearing any underwear. This also guaranteed that something good would happen after awhile.

We were very comfortable with each other, and he was the only man I have ever known that was completely open and familiar with me, and I with him. He was also the best and most truthful friend, and I completely trusted him.

My relationship with Chip had made me realize a number of things.

I was something of an exhibitionist.

I loved being nude.

I had almost no sexual hang ups.

I loved the idea of a man who was sexually creative.

Men with good manners always turned me on.

Men who made me laugh turned me on.

I loved men, and I loved the art of sex with men whom I was attracted to.

Then there were other things,

For example:

I could not tolerate crudity in either men or women.

Coarse language turned me off.

Cynical and negative people bored me to death.

Macho types were somewhat ludicrous to me.

While I loved 'cock' in me or in my mouth, I had no fondness for male fluids in my mouth, and certainly not swallowing it. And I had no desire for my face to be splattered with it.

Yes, it does limit the kinds of men I am liable to meet, but then there are more of the kinds of men I like than one might think.

Chapter 2

After Chip

I loved my job with Galaxy Airlines. They had a management-training program that had me learning, from the ground up, as much as possible about the airline business.

After a year long initial training program at the home office flight college, the next step was training for and becoming an active flight attendant, which would lead to a more supervisory position. One starts out on short flights and graduates to longer and longer flights and finally to international travel. After that, as positions come open, one could wind up in one of the many worldwide offices, or at the home office in Dallas.

I loved every part of it, and met some wonderful men and women along the way. Careful for the most part, to avoid people I worked with, I was still able to find some pleasant relationships, (some of which were sexually very fulfilling,) in my travels around the country. There was only one time when I flagrantly broke my own rule about relationships with co-workers. And it was to be an opportunity to live a fantasy that I never dreamed would ever happen. Mostly because fantasies are just fantasies. In real life they don't work. Fantasies after all are perfect, and the dreamer makes the rules. In real life the rules go out the window because the cast members don't follow the dreamers rules. So you can see that living out one of my fantasies would come as a great surprise to me. And I almost didn't do it for a lot of very good reasons.

Five years after I had started with Galaxy, I was in the final stages of management training, and was expecting a promotion and a posting to an as yet unknown post. I found myself in Orlando, Florida, scheduled for training the next day at a two day course on security and safety on a new airliner that the company was bringing online in a matter of weeks. There were two different schools. One was for pilot familiarization training, and the other for cabin crew training. So we were all gathered at the Marriott with time on our hands until the next day. I had risen to the rank of senior attendant, mostly which meant I got better schedules, more choices, and a little more money. There were lots of people in Orlando that I knew having crossed paths with many of them during my five years at Galaxy.

So while I was in the lobby checking in, I felt a touch on my arm and turned to find Tom Thorndike smiling at me. "Tom, what a surprise, I didn't know you were going to be here."

"Just like everyone else, I need training too." He smiled.

He had a touch of grey in his hair, making him look very distinguished. His laughing blue eyes still were attractive and full of life. At about six feet tall he was very much the kind of man that always made me answer yes to the unasked question, 'Would I or wouldn't I?' In his case, positively yes.

Tom was one of the good guys. I had always liked him, and now he was about 50 years old, a four striper, and one of the airlines best. And Tom and I shared a secret. He was also a wonderful lover. We had met two years earlier when we had both been stuck with a long layover in Denver. It started when he helped me with my bag as we got on the shuttle to take us to the hotel. By the time we got there we had agreed to meet for a drink. I never even gave a thought to how old he was. The drink led to dinner and as we were both having a wonderful time together. He made me feel really good and I didn't want this evening to end just yet so I decided to dive in the deep end and invite him to my room for a nightcap. He barely hesitated before saying, "I would really like that Nancy." We were no sooner in the room when he took me in his arms and kissed me. He could really kiss a girl. In seconds I was feeling very warm and eagerly kissing him back. I was really aroused and wanting this lovely man. Before I had time to think he was pulling me to him with his hands on my buns, and for my part, I was wantonly pressing against him. He then led me to the bed, where he completely undressed me. The first thing he did after stripping off my panties, completing my nakedness, was to spread my legs and begin kissing and licking my pussy. I was gasping with pleasure. It had happened very quickly. As he continued to thrill me with his very educated tongue, he was taking off his slacks. Then he moved up and kissed me, as his cock found my very hot, wet and slippery vagina. I came almost immediately, but he continued to thrust in me as I enjoyed repeated orgasms for at least 30 or 40 more seconds. Thus began the longest and most exciting sexual night of my life. We spent three nights together while the airline straightened out their problems and get us on another schedule. It was like a honeymoon. We simply couldn't get enough of each other. We spent most of the time in bed, and it was all great, mind blowing, sex. It still didn't bother me that he was almost twice my age. I was 25 and he was 48. He could fuck me for the longest time, and sometimes I had to beg him to stop. He was expert in teasing, tantalizing, and tickling me until I was completely worn out. He was always able to be ready, although I did help him sometimes. He had what I would call a 'pretty cock'. Long, slender, and pink. I loved taking him in my mouth and tickling his glans with the tip of my tongue, which would always bring him back, and we would start all over again. There was one stretch of 24 hours when I don't think I ever had a stitch of clothing on and we survived with room service.

Now here he was in the lobby and I couldn't think of anyone I would rather see.

"Hey, look, we are having a get together later in my room, so if you can make it we will be a party of six, and I'll make a reservation for dinner about 8. Tony Alvarez, Greg Davis, Jack Reynolds, and Valerie Simpson are coming, but come around five, we have a lot to talk about and we can have a few drinks."

"I would love to come Tom, what is your room number."

"448, we'll be looking for you around five." He paused and taking my hand he said "Nancy, I will never forget those precious days we spent together. I have thought a lot about you. You are as lovely as I remember you."

I leaned forward and kissed him gently. "It was a beautiful time Tom."

With that he headed for the elevator, and flushed, I finished checking in.

Chapter 3

Fantasy is reality

Pleased that I had plans for the evening now, I approached my room with a lot more enthusiasm. Instead of room service and a movie I would be spending time with people I liked. The three pilots he had named were all like him. I knew them all, and they were all gentlemen, and very good at their jobs. The youngest would be about 40 and Tom the oldest. I vaguely remembered the girl he named, Valerie Simpson, but my recollection was of a very pretty, and very efficient girl. Tony Alvarez was about 40, and a hunk. He had dark Latin looks, with eyes that were made for the bedroom. Greg Davis was also in his 40s. I remembered him as having sandy colored hair, about 5' 9", and very easy going. He was a favorite with the attendants because of his very even temperament. He was handsome in a very masculine way. I didn't know Jack Reynolds very well, and had only flown with him on one occasion. Jack was pleasant to look at. Slender, and his thick wavy hair set off a masculine face with a strong jaw line. But the girls liked to fly with him, and that told one a lot.

I was glad that I had brought my "little black dress". One never knew when a dinner date might come up, so I always carried it with me along with a pair of matching black patent leather heels. That settled my wardrobe for the evening.

My room was lovely. Overlooking the pool and palm trees, I decided to go down and enjoy the rest of the afternoon before 5 pm. Putting on one of my favorite bikinis and some platform pumps, I covered up with a light beach robe and headed downstairs. As I left the building and headed for the pool I was conscious of heads turning to follow me as I walked poolside. Chip always told me that I had a very sexy walk. My shoes had at least a two-inch lift, much the same effect as high heels. I found an empty lounge chair, and dropped my wrap, and then rubbed a little sun lotion on my shoulders and above my breasts, and on my midriff and belly. This was a very brief bikini, pale yellow in color, and it had cost me more than a bikini should. I was aware of several male heads looking my way as I sat on the lounge chair and rubbed more lotion on my legs. Then I laid back taking advantage of the shade offered by the partial canvas cover over the chaise. It covered my head and kept the sun out of my eyes, but allowed some rays on my body. Over the next hour and a half I had three offers to buy me drinks, and one particularly persistent lout who felt he was God's gift to women and sat on the chaise next to mine undressing me with his eyes. I told him finally that my (non existent) husband would be joining me soon, so he gave up and left me alone.

Finally it was time to go. I couldn't resist walking around the pool. It was a large pool, almost a small lake, and the exhibitionist in me wanted to make sure that my bikini was worth what I paid for it. It only had two tiny triangles to cover my breasts, in fact they didn't do much more than cover my nipples, and I have to have more of my pubis trimmed because the triangle that should completely cover my 'Mons veneris' was straining to cover my dark pubic hair. And from the back, more of my bottom showed than didn't. It wasn't quite a thong, but it was close enough. I carried my robe over my arm so everyone could take a good look at 'Miss Bikini'. It took about 10 minutes to traverse the entire pool and when I finally headed for the hotel building, I was sure the bikini was worth every penny, and I was somewhat aroused from the attention I was getting. I noticed that men of all ages had pointed a lot of cell phones at me. So feeling very sexy, I went up to my room to get ready for the party.

I decided to take a bath, and dumping the Marriott bubble package into the tub, I soon had enough water to step in and luxuriantly soak for a half an hour. I thought about Tom and the time we had shared, and unconsciously my hand drifted down under the warm slippery water, to my clit. Gently I massaged myself, closing my eyes and enjoying the memories of the things he had done to me. Not knowing what the night might bring, I stopped short of making myself come, and was content with touching myself, stroking the lips of my labia and gently entering my vagina with two fingers to rub the opening and enjoy the feeling it gave to me. Then, with the water-cooling, it was time to get dressed and put on my makeup.

I dried my self, and sat naked at the vanity to put on my makeup. I didn't use much but I did like to use a little eyeliner and accent my lashes. A little blush on the cheeks, and a little lipstick. Mom always said, "Less is more." And she was right.

Black nylons, very sheer. A lacy garter belt. Black sheer nylon panties, my 'Little Black Dress' and open toe black patent high heels were my wardrobe for the evening. The finishing touches of a pearl necklace, and earrings. No bra tonight. I loved being firm enough to go braless and I loved the feel of the fabric against my nipples when I moved. The dress was very clingy with spaghetti straps and a plunging neckline. It came down to my mid thigh. I twirled in front of the mirror and was pleased the way the skirt flared upwards to reveal more of my legs, but not enough to go above my stocking tops. One of my friends, Jenny Curry, called it a 'jiggle dress'. When I asked what that meant she said.

"When you don't wear a bra in that dress, your titties jiggle."

Sure enough, I had checked out her comment by moving from side to side in front of the mirror, and they did 'jiggle'. So wearing my 'jiggle' dress and carrying a little black purse containing my room key, comb and lipstick, I headed for the elevator to take me to Tom's get together.

I was sure he had said room 448, but as I knocked on the large double door, definitely not the standard room, I was hoping I wasn't making a mistake.

The door opened and there stood Tom. "Wow," he said, as he looked me up and down. "You look gorgeous."

He stood aside as I walked into a very spacious suite. The other three men were already in the large living room sitting around a fairly large bar height table with a glass top. Playing cards were scattered on it. It was round and featured tall-upholstered chairs that I found out were very comfortable. They all stood as I approached them.

"This is Nancy Collins, but I think you may know her."

We all shook hands. They all looked great, and just as I remembered them.

"This is a lovely suite." I said to Tom.

"Well I had all these Marriott points, and I upgraded so we could have a nice place to get together." He replied.

Through another pair of large double doors I could see an elegantly appointed bedroom with a large king size bed. A canopy topped it with white diaphanous material hanging from it. It looked like a honeymoon suite.

"Is Valerie not here?" I asked.

"Well she called, and said she had run into an old friend, but would try to make it in time for dinner."

Tony, Greg and Jack had sat back down.

I felt a little awkward.

"Look Tom, it looks like you have a guy thing going here, and if Valerie isn't going to make it I don't want to spoil anything. Perhaps I should just meet you later for dinner."

"Please stay Terry, we all want you to. The poker was just a time killer for this afternoon."

I looked at the other guys. "Are you sure? Because I really don't mind meeting later."

They all smiled and Jack said, "Absolutely. Right now we need a break from guy talk."

I noticed a bar in the far corner of the large room.

I was still a little doubtful, but as I looked at them, what I saw was four mature men, all quite older than me, and two of them my father's age. My worries faded. They were mature and responsible. Mostly they made me feel safe. Plus Tom was watching out for me.

"Well just so I won't feel like a wallflower, I'll play hostess, bring the drinks, and we can all catch up with each other."

Tony, "Anything that involves you walking around the room in those heels and that sexy dress is a great idea."

"Tony, you are going to make me blush."

While this was going on Tom had poured me a glass of wine. I hopped up onto one of the chairs and my skirt was riding high on my legs, and already they were glancing at my legs through the glass top. I crossed them to be more comfortable, which gave them a good look at my bare legs above my stockings. I pulled my reluctant skirt down to cover my stocking tops.

Greg looked at me, "Nancy, could I ask you a very personal question, but I don't want to be accused of sexual harassment."

I smiled at him, "Greg you can ask me anything you want, and I'll let you know if it's sexual harassment, or sexual enjoyment."

"Well, what do you think about panty hose?" he said.

"Honestly Greg. What a question. If you must know, I hate them. I love bare legs in the summer and stockings and a garter belt in the winter, and if you are wondering about now? "

I stood up on the rung of my tall chair, placing me well above their head level, demurely put one knee in front of the other and pulled up my dress just far enough to show them a little thigh above my stocking tops. "Does that answer your question?" I laughed as I dropped my skirt and sat back down.

All of their eyes had got very big when I had raised my skirt, and I was enjoying the moment.

"You have beautiful legs Nancy." Said Tony smiling.

Jack looked like he needed a refill, so I went to him and picked up his glass and made my way across the room, my skirt clinging to my legs as I walked.

I had crossed a bridge, and I knew it. My showing my legs was letting them know that I was enjoying their company and their eyes. I began to think that I just might be able to have the courage to live my fantasy. I was starting to feel very comfortable with them . . . and bolder.

I took his glass back and stood next to him for a moment. Before I could move he put his arm around me and gently pressed the side of my breast.

"How about this, do you feel sexually harassed now?"

"Oh Jack, you are very naughty, but the fact is I like being touched by people who know the difference between pawing and caressing."

His hand dropped down to my bottom, and he gently squeezed me.

I moved away from him. "You have lovely hands Jack, and just so you are gentle, touching is OK. When I offered to leave I was really happy when you let me know that you wanted me to stay. Any girl loves to be the center of a man's attention, and any girl would love to be the center of the attention of four handsome men. A girl doesn't dress like I am to hide herself, she wants to show herself at her best and be desirable... whew, sorry for the little speech".

123456...9