Nancy Porter's Journal: 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monica knelt next to me and woke me from my daze. "Nancy, are you alright dear?" That was wonderful, just unbelievable. Richard would just like you to do a little more and you'll be through for the night." They gave me a few minutes to lay there, which was all I was able to do anyway.

Well, what he wanted me to do was to go down on Kay. I dutifully crawled between her legs and parted her bush with my tongue and did my best. Kay was no Pam and I was not enjoying this nearly as much. As my tongue worked around inside of her, Walter was climbing on top of me. I wasn't sure what he was doing but it felt like he was rubbing his dick around my asshole or something. I felt Kay start to reach her orgasm so I went at it with more intensity, finally getting her off.

Kay stroked my hair and told me that it was good for her. Walter was standing by the side of the bed with his erection in his hand, looking like he was expecting something.

"Well, let's get Walter taken care of now, my dear" Kay said and sat on the side of the bed in front of him, positioning me next to her. From the darkness Professor Martin spoke up and told us to go to the other side of the bed, which we did.

Kay took Walter's dick in her hand and leaned forward to put it in her mouth. She inhaled the entire thing in one lunge and began sucking it, her mouth sliding up and down the shaft. She went right down to his balls, her face buried in his pubes. Up and down she went for a bit, and then pulled off of it and pointed it at me.

Kay pulled my head forward and the next thing I knew I had Walter's dick in my mouth. I tried to emulate what Kay had done, sliding my mouth up and down. It tasted yucky and I couldn't put the whole thing in my mouth like she did because I would start gagging when the tip hit my throat.

It must have been good enough because Walter's legs started buckling as he pulled his dick out of my mouth and held it in front of my face. The next second his cock was spurting like crazy, spraying all over me. All over my face, my hair, my chest. Gross! At least it was over. Walter moaned as he pulled and squeezed the last drops of sperm out of his now drooping dick.

Kay handed my a towel and I wiped the goo off of me as best I could. Walter told me how wonderful it was for him. Kay was telling me how great I was. I was way less enthused, but at least it was over.

Monica came over to me and did a much better job of cleaning me up, using a warm damp towel and her gentle touch.

"There now Nancy, that wasn't so bad was it?" Monica asked. "You did very, very well. Was that your first time giving a man fellatio?"

I nodded. "Just about everything I do here is for the first time Monica."

Kay and Walter hugged and kissed me as they departed, and Monica helped me dress. I went over to the den where Professor Martin was already reviewing the action on the big screen. For a minute I was tempted to stick around for the part when I was on that rack. That was incredible and I would have liked to have seen that, but thought better of that. Besides, what the hell was I thinking?

I picked up my check, which was in the box with the tape that was supposed to be the one with Pam, and off I went. Monica walked me out to my car. The night air was cold and damp, so much so that we could see our breath. There was a full moon and the skies were crsytal clear. In the moonlight I could see Monica's nipples, which were so hard they were trying to pierce the fabric of her dress even through the bra.

Monica told me to be careful and as I started to open my car door, Monica grabbed me by my shoulder and turned me to face her. She took my face in her hands and kissed me. Not a peck, not a smooch. A kiss.

A kiss delivered with such passion, such emotion that for the second time that night my legs would not hold me. They didn't have to, because Monica held me tight against the car. Our tongues met and dueled as Monica squeezed my buttocks. My hands instinctively flew up to those incredible breasts, her nipples like bullets in my palms. In a matter of seconds I had gone from utter exhaustion to feeling like I could run a marathon.

Just as quickly as it began suddenly Monica was gone, jogging back toward the house and waving goodbye. I leaned against the car for a long time while I waited to come back down to the real world. That one minute was worth everything else, and I was already looking forward to next Friday as I pulled out of the Martin driveway.

next week brings more surprises for Nancy

12