Nancy Porter's Journal: 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooooooh!" I howled as he put another finger into me.

Pops wiggled his dick in my face, expecting me to do something with it, but I was kinda busy at that moment. Eric was climbing behind me and rubbing his cock around my asshole, searching for the opening. I tried to reach down between my legs to help him but only succeeded in poking him in the nuts.

"There!" I yelled, as I felt the tip of his dick at the opening.

Eric thrust into me with all his might, with no trace of being subtle. Wham! Right into my ass, all the way down to his balls.

"Yeoooooowwwww!" I screamed, feeling the searing pain that accompanied the sudden entry of about eight skinny inches of Eric.

"S... s... sorry!" Eric replied, as he began to pull himself out.

"NO!" I hollered. "Keep going. Fuck me in the ass Eric!"

I thrust my butt back into him, not wanting to go through that again. Eric got the idea and began humping away. Pops grabbed the back of my head and forced it down onto his dick, which I sucked with reluctance, not being able to multi-task like this with any level of skill just yet.

Eric lasted about a minute, which was more than any of us expected. He started howling and he grabbed my hips and held me tight when he came. I felt his dick spasming in my ass, a series of at least a half dozen jerks which felt really interesting, and I was kind of sorry I couldn't feel what it was like to have him cum inside of me.

Eric pulled off of me and fell next to me on the bed, exhausted and happy, thanking me for the wonderful experience. I barely noticed Pops getting off the bed, and had almost forgotten about him until I saw a condom wrapper get tossed next to the bed, and felt a fat lubricated finger slide into my ass.

"Thanks for opening her up for me Eric" Pops said as I felt him bring his cock up to the opening. "I think you might find this one will feel a little bit different."

Before I could protest or even move, Pops had inserted the tip of his cock into my ass. He knew exactly where it was supposed to go, and as I screamed while that fat dick ripped into my tender little opening, I came to the conclusion Pops was right. This one certainly did feel different.

It lasted longer too. A LOT longer. Pops rammed that cock into me for what seemed like forever, even stopping a couple of times to lubricate me again. I just wanted it to be over, and I tried to lose myself in the rhythm of his balls slapping into my groin as he pounded away without mercy.

Finally, just when I didn't think I could take anymore, Pops finally stopped and pulled out. I heard a slapping sound which was soon followed by a warm spray on my backside, accompanied by loud groans. What had he done? Jerked off on me? Whatever, I didn't care. At least it was over.

My asshole felt like it was on fire as I collapsed on the bed. When I opened my eyes Monica was there rubbing my back.

"There Nancy, that wasn't so bad, was it?" Monica cooed into my ear.

"It hurts" I managed to say. "His was too fat."

"I know, that must have been very painful" Monica agreed, as I felt her rubbing something around my anus.

It was cool and soothing, and it felt so nice that I let Monica roll me over onto my back while she continued to rub some sort of oinment around the burning ring. I felt myself getting aroused as Monica's finger lighting danced in and out of the opening, and my hips began to rise and fall without my even thinking about it.

"Didn't you have an orgasm, Nancy?" Monica asked, and when I shook my head she got up and whispered something in Eric's ear.

Eric, who had been watching with a worried look on his face, along with his ever-present erection swaying between his legs, eagerly nodded and climbed onto the bed. He climbed over me with his cock in my face, and as I felt his tongue begin to probe around inside of me, I realized that we were about to have another first together. As I wrapped my lips around his rigid dick, I knew this was something I was going to like a lot.

4. Home again.

The next day I went down to the kitchen for breakfast, where Mom had just gotten off the phone.

"What's up? I asked as I sat down in front of my bacon and eggs, wincing in pain as my buring butt hit the seat.

"Oh Nancy, that was Professor Martin" Mom said joyfully. "He told me how wonderful you are and how important it was that you go over there next week to watch the dogs."

"Can't" I said. "We're going to Stowe next Friday."

"Well, he told me that he would be able to get you up there bright and early the next morning, so I told him that would be okay" Mom said. "He's such a nice man!"

"No problem for us" Dad said as he entered the room from behind me. "We don't do anything the first day anyway except get settled in, so you won't miss anything. Besides, it'll give us some time to ourselves" he added, giving a rare show of affection to the old lady.

"Great" I said half-heartedly, as I poked at my eggs.

Mom and Dad were now going out of their way to help the Professor. I was half tempted to show them the video I had gotten last night of the previous week's encounter with Bev.

Here folks, check out what I do over there when you think I'm dog sitting! The nice man is in the back of the room doing god knows what while I put on shows like this for him!

I thought it, but of course I didn't say it. Another week, and another adventure awaited me.

*****

Thank you for reading, and I sincerely apologize for the delay. The next chapter is right behind this one.

12