Nancy Porter's Journal: Endgame

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That pretty much covers everything up to now. I can get out of here whenever I want, but I like it here, and I'm not looking forward to the real world when I do. So for now I just hang out here and watch the world go on around me while trying to think of what I will change my name to when I do leave.

I have a fan of sorts, a harmless looking old man who works security on weekend nights. One night I woke up and heard strange noises. It was this old guy standing next to my bed, just looking at me while masturbating into a handkerchief and mumbling "Oh Molly" over and over again.

I pretended to not notice and since then he's become a regular. He doesn't touch me or anything. he just stands there and jerks off. I gave him a real treat last Sunday night by not wearing my pajamas and leaving the sheet off me.

A little something special that he really seemed to appreciate, although I think he was a little put off by the fact that my pussy hair has grown back in. It didn't stop him from making several stops during the night to check in on me. Quite a lot of endurance from the old geezer, but I guess my fans are rabid. As long as he doesn't touch, I'll keep it up, because it breaks up the monotony. Kinda turns me on too, I must admit.

I'm going to close now so I can go socialize with my fellow campers here. It's a pretty interesting group here, and most of them are fucked up worse than I am, so I figure I'm just playing the Randall McMurphy part in this soap opera.

There's a girl that just got admitted and has a room a couple of doors down from me. She looks about my age and doesn't seem all that screwed up either. She's a short and chubby blonde with big boobs and a real cute face. She seems a little scared by the surroundings, so I thought maybe I would try to welcome her. She looks like she could use a friend, and I know what that's like. Everybody needs a friend, don't they?

****

This is the end of Nancy Porter's Journal. I am grateful to everyone for their patience through this long journey.