Nancy Remembers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her son was still on the computer so in a somewhat annoyed tone she told him it was his bedtime and he needed to get off the computer. A few minutes later he was done and headed off to bed. She followed to make sure everything was ready for the morning, a ritual she performed every night but tonight is just seemed to be a real chore. She wondered why she babied him so much; after all he was a senior in high school and capable of taking care of himself most of the time. Kissing him good night she sighed in relief that finally she could send off a quick note to tell her mystery man they couldn't meet tomorrow after work.

She closed her son's bedroom door and slowly walked back to her bedroom and the computer. As she walked down the hall she became frustrated again, her boyfriend had taken the computer to read and reply to his email. With the sound of disgust she walked into the bedroom and sat at her makeup stand brushing her hair. She tried to look like she hadn't a care in the world but one look at her bushing would have told anyone she was totally frustrated about something. Her boyfriend turned from his email and saw her look so he decided to quickly finish and give her some attention.

He shut down the email page and rose to give her some loving care at the makeup stand. A little nibble on the ear lobe and she got up, again showing her frustration and walked toward the bathroom. Not willing to take no for an answer her turns her towards him and unties the robe allowing her naked body to be exposed. He begins to fondle her, she resists, and he rather savagely pulls the robe down her arms binding them to her side and locks on a tongue-exploring kiss with her mouth. After the kiss he whispers into her ear how lovely she looks naked. She begins to loosen up and he slides the robe off her arms, letting it drop to the floor. As he approached to take her in his arms she puts up her hand and says "not now!" in a very frustrated tone.

Angrily he grabs her arm and pulls her naked body to the edge of the bed where he sits and pulls her over his knee. He proceeds to deliver a few light swats saying, "you want to act like a bitch, this is how bitches get treated." A few more light swats and he says, "any time you want to stop being a bitch I can stop!"

The spanking didn't really bother her, in fact she liked this kind of foreplay but tonight she had things she had to do, like reply to email, so tonight she had no time for this. "I'll stop being a bitch when you stop acting like a bastard!" she said in a hateful tone. Hoping this would stop the playful spanking and they could each do their own thing until lights out she soon found out differently.

Totally enraged now her boyfriend picked her up by the waist and carried her over to her makeup stand where he moved the stool out with his foot and reached for the large flat backed hairbrush. Sitting on the stool, he once again put her over his lap. Instinctively, she knew she had said the wrong thing and if this continued it wouldn't be an erotic spanking it would be a full fledged discipline spanking. She struggled to get off his lap but he locked one hand over her waist and centered the back of the hairbrush on her butt. "Please not tonight." She said in a calmed voice, hoping he would stop.

"No way are you getting out of this." He replied.

"I am so sorry I have been a bitch tonight but it was such a bad day at work, nothing went right and then two traffic jams on the way home. Please, I am so sorry. I just can't handle this tonight." She pleaded in her most sultry voice.

"Haven't we talked about this very thing? What happens at work stays at work." And with that the hairbrush made a rise and fell swiftly on her right cheek. As he pulled the brush off her butt he could see the red blotch begin to rise, he knew that it was destined to be very red. She let out a howl and did a little more pleading but it did no good. He raised the brush again and brought it down hard on the left cheek leaving the same kind of imprint on her ass. As the hairbrush rose and fell on her ass cheeks she knew she couldn't say anything to stop it but the pain was horrible. She couldn't remember any time when she had been disciplined this badly. In no time at all she was bawling her eyes out, kicking her feet and trying to slide off his lap. Oh her ass was going to be red, maybe black and blue tomorrow. She lost count of the trips up and down the paddle had made she just remembered that somewhere along the line she stopped bawling because she ran out of tears.

Finally the brutality to her buttocks finished and he set the brush down on the makeup stand. He lowered her to her knees while holding her hands so she knelt naked and upright in front of him. "What have you got to say for yourself?" was his only question.

Her face bowed before him she mumbled, "I'm sorry."

"Well I am going to ask you the same question tomorrow when you get home from work and you better have a different answer or you will receive a little more of the same!" he commented.

Standing up he walked calmly to the bed and took off his clothes, down to his shorts. He turned on the bed lamp and off the overhead light, leaving her kneeling in front of the stool he used to spank her on. She knew better than to reach back and rub her blistered butt so she leaned forward to put her arms on the stool. There is no way she could stand up for a while; the pain was just too excruciating to move. Her head fell forward as she leaned on the stool for support, lost in thought. Soon the bed lamp went out as he went off to sleep leaving her kneeling there in the dark.

The next thing she knew she was awakened by his snoring. Her knees hurt, her ass hurt, her pussy was on fire and the juices were running down her legs. Struggling with a great deal of pain she was able to stand and finally reach back to rub her blistered butt. Her thoughts were that she really had deserved that because she had been a total bitch from the time she got home but she had only tried to get one thing done all day while the world conspired against her.

The one thing, the thing she had tried all day to do, "oh my gawd," she thought I haven't answered the email. As much as it hurt to walk she hobbled over to the computer and tried to sit - the pain was far to excruciating. She moved the chair out of the way, went to the bathroom and got a couple of towels to kneel on hoping that her knees weren't too sore to kneel on for a bit while she replied to what she had tried all day to reply to. She brought up her email screen and pulled up her mystery man's email. As she reread it again for the umpteenth time she could feel the juices flow from her pussy and down her legs, why she wondered did this excite her so much but as she read on she noticed her arousal reach new heights for the day. She knew she had to compose a reply to him.

Her reply wasn't simple and it wasn't as she intended it to be. She began to tell him that it was wonderful to hear from him at last and that she owed him so much for teaching her how to be a submissive. She wrote praise of him for teaching her how to be a woman and how to please a man, that she was able to now get any man off in a few minutes with her ability for great cock sucking, again she wondered why she said cock sucking instead of blow jobs as she normally would. As she continued she wrote from her fantasy. She told him that she had a few attempts at anal sex but it kind of fizzled. From her fantasy viewpoint she knew that there was much more to anal sex than she had experienced and she felt sure she had much to learn from him. After about two pages of erotic discussion about how good he was she realized she hadn't said anything about not being able to meet him tomorrow, as was her original intent in replying. She quickly added a paragraph saying she had opened the email too late to be able to make a meeting tomorrow but she could meet him next Friday.

She quickly sent the email and felt a great deal of relief as she got the confirmation that it was on its way. Her knees were very sore and it took her a few minutes to get off one knee and steady herself. As she took both hands to try and sooth the muscles in her leg she felt how wet her thigh was from her pussy being so wet and flowing down her leg. Her ass ached beyond belief but she struggled to stand up so both knees were off the floor. Her hand went up her other thigh; it was as wet as the other with her pussy juice. Standing in front of the computer she put her hand to her nose, smelling of her own pussy juice, which covered her hand and fingers. It aroused her to the point where she put two fingers in her mouth to suck the juice off them, then two more. She was shaking on the verge of an orgasm when she heard the familiar ding of incoming email.

She instinctively knew it had to be from him, she wondered what he had to say. Aching all over, she bent over to read what his email said. The subject line read "No!" Not sure what that meant she quickly opened the email and read the following:

"If you want a glorious adventure like the last time you will forget all your excuses and be there tomorrow at 4:45.

Wear a slightly translucent, sleeveless silk blouse with no bra. Wear the shortest skirt you have with no panties, one that just covers the pussy when you sit down. Every two hours you will masturbate to the point of orgasm but stop short.

When you leave the office tomorrow make sure you raise your skirt to your waist, keep your legs spread and play with your pussy all the way over. Don't forget to stop at the guard shack and say good night to him, he is a friend of mine and will call me with an update of what he sees as you leave.

Until tomorrow at 4:45 then" the email ended

He wasn't taking no for an answer. She kneeled down again to send him a begging reply. She told him she was too sore to meet and it would have to wait for next Friday. She shipped off the email and it wasn't a minute before she got a reply. There was no subject line but when she opened the email it simple said, "No, be there!" She bowed her head ready to cry but though she might try bringing up AIM to chat with him. Aim came up but he wasn't signed on. She felt totally frustrated again but realized there was nothing she could do except go to bed.

She closed her email screen and headed off to bed. She pulled back the cover and started to sit down to get in bed but her sore butt warned her before it was too late. Knowing she couldn't sit for a while she knelt on the bed and laid down on her stomach, putting her head under the pillow as she pulled the covers over her. Even the light touch of the sheets on her butt caused her much consternation. Not being used to sleeping on her tummy made her feel quite uncomfortable but eventually she fell asleep.

She awoke to the buzzing of the alarm, she reached over and hit the snooze button, something she rarely did but she felt awful after last night's total fiasco. Ten minutes later the alarm awoke her again, she reached out and shut it off, then she struggled to get out of bed, once putting weight on her buttocks and quickly found that a mistake. She wondered how she was going to sit at work today. Once out of bed she headed to the bathroom to shower and get ready for work. Walking into the bathroom she saw her butt in the mirror and was doubly shocked not only was her butt showing the bruises of the spanking she got last night but she was also shocked that she had slept nude last night.

She showered quickly wanting to make up for the little 10-minute snooze she took when the alarm first went off. In the shower she carefully rubbed her butt trying to sooth the painful memory of her spanking. Once she dried off, very carefully drying her butt she exited the bathroom, picked up her short bathrobe from its place on the floor and moved the stool over under the makeup counter, pausing to think what might help remove the soreness from her butt. Turning to see the damage in the mirror again she winced at how blue it had turned overnight - that had undoubtedly been the worst spanking she had ever had. Turning to face the mirror she quickly brushed her hair, a task she usually did while sitting in front of the mirror but not today, or for many days from the looks of the bruises.

While brushing her hair she got this hot feeling in her pussy as her thoughts went to the fact that she was meeting her mystery man again today. Her mind snapped back to the present trying to remember the exact instructions he gave her, then her mind began to wander off to what she might experience today. She again noticed how moist her pubic area was, her vaginal secretions were beginning to moisten her thighs. Finished with her hair she walked into her closet to find her day's outfit. It was easy to find her white silk blouse so she put it on and buttoned it without hesitating to grumble about he wouldn't let her wear a bra. The blouse chosen she set out to find a skirt that would complement the blouse and be short enough for him. She found a black skirt and stepped into it but it came to half way to her knees, she knew he wouldn't allow that so she hung it up again. Next came a dark brown skirt that was shorter but not quite as short as the one she wore yesterday. Finally she found a pastel yellow skirt that should work but the zipper was broken so she put in the pile of clothes to be repaired. Still looking she spied a red-checkered skirt, one she had worn to a costume party as a schoolgirl, with her hair in braids. It certainly was short enough for him so she put it on and looked in the mirror.

If she moved much or lifted her arms up her bare pussy would show and remembered that the time she wore the skirt everyone kept kidding her about seeing her panties every time she bent over or reached up. This was certainly was short enough for him but she wouldn't be able to bend or reach at work if anyone was within viewing distance and location. Not only did she not want her coworkers seeing her naked pussy but also she didn't want anyone seeing her naked and bruised butt. Convincing herself she could avoid any indecency at work she again looked in the mirror and smiled, this would please him she reminded herself.

She got her son and off they went to the car. As her son was putting his backpack in the back seat of the car she slipped in preparing for the pain on her butt. The pain was bad enough but she found the skirt rode up to expose her bare pussy and she couldn't pull it down any further. She picked up her purse and set it on her lap as she looked for something else to hide her nakedness from her son. Finding nothing she just left the purse on her lap as she started the car, pulling out of the driveway and on to school. At the school she couldn't lean over and kiss her son good-bye because of the pain it would cause to her butt so she waited for him to lean over and give her a peck on the cheek as he said good-bye.

As she pulled into the parking lot at work she suddenly took notice of the guard as she drove by. Wondering to herself if she would have enough nerve to roll down her window on the way out, stop and say good night to the guard. Did he really know her mystery man or not; she bet not but couldn't risk not doing as commanded. She parked as close as she could get to the office door and carefully exited the vehicle when she was sure nobody was looking otherwise they would see every charm she had and then some. She drew a few wolf whistles on her way into the office but she did her best to ignore them.

She wasn't prepared for the day of sitting in her rather hard office chair at her computer but managed to wince only once or twice as she seated herself, she was sure this pain was going to last a week or more. She began to work away but more than once she noticed one of the male coworkers staring in her direction, she wondered why since she was behind the desk and her naked pussy wasn't on display. After a while it was time for her to go to the mailroom to get the department mail so on her way out she glanced over at the guy who had been staring at her, then over at her desk. She was horrified by what she saw; the front of her desk was built in two sections with about an eight-inch gap between the front and side panels. All the way to the mailroom she wondered if he could see anything from his vantage point. She returned from the mailroom via the long route just so she could pass by his desk and see what he could see of her. Again she was horrified because as she stood directly behind him she could see the seat of her chair perfectly, that meant that all morning he had been staring at her naked pussy - cunt as her mystery man called it.

As she arrived back at her desk she pulled her chair off to the side where her cunt wasn't on display as she sat down. She gasped over the pain as she sat down again, several people looked up to see why but not seeing anything of interest they went back to work. Seated in her chair she realized she couldn't sit at this location of her desk and still do her work. Trying to scoot a chair over with a sore butt turned into a painful procedure but she was trying her best not to make any sounds from the pain it caused. When her chair was in a position so she could do her work she was right back where she had been, showing her naked twat to that man. He looked up and smiled. She thought, you bastard you, but then realized how wet she was between her legs.

The heck with it, she thought, if he wants to look let him look. The next time she saw him look at her she spread her legs so he could get a better view. Surprising herself she spread her legs wide enough so she was sure he could clearly view her cunt lips if he wanted to - and he did. Then came the mandatory two hour time when she had to go to the restroom to masturbate so she stood up, pulled her skirt down as far as she could and walked in the direction of her observer. He watched her as she came by on her way to the restroom.

The restroom visit turned out to be total agony. She went into a stall, locked the door and put the seat cover on the toilet lid. She tried, as best she could to sit on the seat but all her weight was on the sorest part of her butt. Finally she gave up and just stood up. She raised her skirt, spread her legs wide and commenced to masturbate. The pain from her butt didn't make it easy but she soon started to feel the electric euphoria associated with orgasm. She got to the point where she had to keep her mouth shut tightly in order to avoid loud moaning. Her clit was so aroused it was probably twice as large as normal when she masturbated. Her climax almost overtook her and as her body entered that stage where it started shaking uncontrollably she stopped. Oh why does he make me do this she wondered but she knew the answer - keep her aroused all-day and ready for him.

She returned to her desk, again passing by his desk on the way to hers. The next time she was to masturbate she decided against the restroom. Sitting at her desk she scooted up as tightly as she could, spread her legs very wide and looked at her observer. His eyes went wide as she began to rub her exposed clit. He could see her face become contorted with pleasure as she approached climax. Her mouth was sealed tightly to avoid any noise from moaning to escape. Finally she had to quit short of orgasm so she removed her hand giving her observer a view of a super excited cunt that was so wet it was soaking the seat of her chair. The cool air on her cunt started to feel good so she kept her legs spread, giving him a view he certainly enjoyed and she realized how this excited her so. Every two hours he got a repeat of this episode.

The rest of the day she kept wondering how she had gone from being embarrassed about someone seeing her naked to actually sitting in her chair spreading her legs to allow this observer to see everything, he had to know for sure that she had a bald cunt, her cunt lips were very wet, he also had to know she had masturbated several times today and most of all she enjoyed giving him the exhibition.