Nancy Remembers Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Almost quitting time so she decided to call the observer and see why he wasn't at his desk watching her play with her cunt. He was sorry he missed today but he had something he wanted to show her and talk about. She liked him and he didn't pose any danger so she agreed to meet him after work. She had no idea what he wanted to talk to her about but she was relatively sure it was about her exhibitionist antics. Just thinking about him looking at her made her wet so she was looking forward to the talk. Little did she know but that would turn out to be a whole different chapter in her life. She called home and left a message she would be a little late because she was stopping by to see a sick coworker.

Then about 4:15 her boss called her into his office. He had her sit down on the couch across from his desk. Her dress was short so she sat but leaned forward with her hands clasped in her lap pressing her skirt down so he wouldn't be able to see anything. He asked about the guard stopping by her desk today. She assured him it was just one of the random searches of purses -- just to make sure nobody took any small company property. Why it took so long she didn't know, just that she had complied with their requests and there had been no problem.

It was quitting time and she drove by the guard with her hand in her pussy. She thanked him for his special care during the purse search. While she talked he heard her orgasm but when he put his hand in to finger her she slapped his hand and said "Not now."

Now it was Friday and her shortest most revealing skirt was on her body. As she and her son walked to the car he son said "see mom, this skirt really makes you look like the whore your working hard to become."

"That's not true and it isn't a nice thing to say to your mother. You liked my skirt yesterday." She retorted.

They got in the car and she pulled the skirt down as much as possible. As she drove off her son says, "Mom, your fucking cunt is showing as we go down the street. See, dressing like a whore and showing your wares is what got the guys interested in seeing more of you."

"I'm sorry dear. I had no idea your friends got a snatch shot last Friday. I'll drop you off a ways back today and make it quick," she said apologetically. She pulled to the curb at school in a more secluded spot where there were no students lingering around. She leaned over to kiss him goodbye, he leaned towards her and as she pecked him on the cheek she felt his hand rest on her leg. "Oh gawd," she gasped and opened her legs for his hand.

"Don't get that cunt into too much trouble today," was his departing comment as he opened the door and rushed off to classes.

Already out of the car, the door shut she smiled and replied to nobody in particular, "Don't worry dear, I won't." Of course she didn't realize how untrue that statement would turn out today. She had no idea how much of a cock slave she had become.

As she was pulling into the parking lot her guard stopped her with a friendly smile. She stopped the car as he approached the window she rolled it down.

"Morning missy," he said as he poked his head in the window. "Mystery man said to be sure and stop by to see me before you leave. He is going to phone me later with some special instructions for you." He withdrew from the window, stood straight and saluted as he waved her into the lot.

She hoped nobody had noticed the attention she had been getting from the guard lately, she didn't want any roomers about her circulating. Again this Friday she parked her car as close to the office as she could find, not that what she found was particularly close. She swung the door open and turned to exit, she felt the breeze hit her cunt and realized she must be really dripping wet. She hoped her observer would be in today so he could see her masturbate all day long.

She went straight to her desk, bent over and put her purse under the desk. As she straightened up she realized the door to her bosses office was open and he was behind his desk so if he had been looking he got a real flash of the beaver. She turned red with embarrassment but she could already feel her pussy twitching from the sheer joy of flashing him. She sat at her desk and brought up all her normal applications on the computer. With a smile she greeted her observer as he sat at his desk keeping a keen eye on her desk. It wasn't time to masturbate but she put her hand under the desk, spread her legs as wide as she could, waving at her observer with her hidden hand just over her cunt. He smiled back.

The rest of the day seemed to go according to her normal schedule. She gave her observer a few good shows as she masturbated to the point of climax and stopping. For some reason this left her feeling more randy than normal and she was wondering why.

At 4:00 pm her boss called her into his office. More about the purse searching episode she imagined but she soon found out she couldn't have been more incorrect. As she stepped into his office he simply said, "Close the door please and have a seat, I'll be done with this in a moment."

What could he want she thought as she closed the door and stepped to the front of his desk?

He looked up and said, "Nancy I told you to have a seat."

Her boss was a very professional type person who never spent time discussing personal issues and in fact he discouraged employees from discussing anything but work matters. On several occasions she had heard him reprimand employees for making colorful remarks or gestures. She knew if she sat down she would be showing everything to him so she just stood there and replied, "I prefer to stand if you don't mind."

He was a no nonsense type of guy so he replied, "Nancy this isn't a social visit and it isn't about your prolonged purse search of yesterday. It is a disciplinary discussion. So sit down there and read this."

Disciplinary discussion she heard, why she didn't know but the answer was obviously in the letter. Her face turned red with embarrassment as she sat on the couch opposite his desk. She tried to keep her legs together as she sat but wasn't totally successful so she knew he got a couple of good glimpses. She read the letter and it said she was being discharged for inappropriate dress attire. She was crushed. Fired for dressing smutty it said. She began to sob, then broke into outright crying. She looked at him with questioning gaze.

He began, "Nancy you are one of my best employees, you work hard, you are willing to accept challenges and don't mind once in a while doing something that isn't in your job description." As he continued he looked at her saying, "I can't believe what I see here before me. Your dress is so short I can see your not wearing panties. Does he make you do that?"

"Who?" she asked.

"Nancy, I like you as an employee and I am trying to make a last ditch effort to save your job so don't lie to me or try being coy. I know what I see and you my dear are a cock slave if there ever was one," he said in a reprimanding tone.

"I don't understand what your saying" she coyly responded.

"Last chance Nancy. This guy you call your Master, does he make you wear these short skirts and go without panties?" he questioned.

She was still red faced and she had her hands in front of her as she blatantly lied, "I have panties on sir, they are just small. Why are we talking about this?" she responded.

"Nancy, help me out here. Do you want to keep your job?" he asked as he stood and walked toward her.

Her tear stained face looked at him and shook an affirmation.

He dropped to one knee and looked her straight in the eye and said, "Then why continue to lie to me?" With that his hands grasped her knees and spread them, as wide apart as he could, saying, "where are the panties you said you had on? Nancy you are in serious trouble here but I will try to save your job. If I manage to save your job this little lie is going to cost you dearly. Now does your master make you dress this way? Are you his cock slave?"

She bowed her head and covered her face with her hands and through her bawling she said, "Yes. Yes to everything. Yes I am a cock slave. Yes he makes me dress like this and yes he forbid me from wearing bra and panties. I am so embarrassed." She sat there dumbfounded, with her legs spread far apart even though he had let go and gone back to his desk.

He sat there enjoying the view as she began to compose herself. "That is better Nancy. The truth is always best. I'll bet he spanks you too doesn't he?"

She shook her head in ascent.

As she went to close her legs he said, "Don't close those legs Nancy it is such a beautiful view and I need all the encouragement I can get here." He watched as she spread her legs wide for him. "Ok here is what I am going to do. I really don't want to fire you but if I can't give upper management a compelling reason I have to let you go. I want you to document all your adventures with this guy and bring it to me to discuss on Sunday afternoon at 3pm. I will leave this letter on my desk until then. Hopefully we can get all this out in the open between us and I can draft a memo that can save your job. Is that ok with you Nancy?"

Her face came up with new light in it and she jumped up and crossed the room to hug him saying, "Yes, yes, yes. Thank you sir." She locked on his lips an gave him the best tonsil cleaning with her tongue that she knew how to do.

"Ok, now get out of here. Remember to be here Sunday at 3. By the way Nancy, that lie you told me and I said it will cost you dearly. Well just be prepared to get the spanking you deserve. Now go home or where ever you are supposed to go."

She gleefully left his office, stopped to bend over, giving him a last view for the day, picked up her purse and left. She was late; it was already 4:40 so she knew she was in for punishment from her Master.

Hurrying to her car she could feel her skirt riding up but she no longer cared. At the car she lifted the skirt to her waist and sat down. She took a moment to relax but that was a bad move. Her hand went to her crotch and she could feel two fingers enter her cunt and her thumb pushing on her clit. It hit her like an electric jolt, in no time she was panting like a bitch in heat (she probably was she thought with a smile on her face.) The parking lot was mostly empty now -- she was really late. She wanted to make it quick at the guards shack so she could make up time but she remembered he was to give her directions sent by Master.

Her whole body was beginning to shake in anticipation of a climax when she pulled up and stopped for the guard. He peaked in the window just as she let out a moan trying to achieve climax. The guard reached in and pulled her hand out of her crotch causing her to whimper and press back into the seat. "No, no, don't make me stop!" she gasped.

"Naughty, naughty," said the guard. "You're late. Your master left several instructions for you are you ready for them?" he told her as he slipped two fingers in her cunt to keep her hot.

"Yes, keep that up," came her response as her eyes rolled back in pleasure.

"First is to unbutton your blouse and take it off, you are driving to the motel naked."

She looked over at him with a look of disbelief. He withdrew his fingers so she said, "Ok, ok but do me. Finger me." She fumbled with her blouse, undoing the buttons and pulling it out of her skirt. She had a hard time slipping her arm out of the blouse because of the constrained dressing environment. She got one arm out and could quickly take the other arm out, she tossed the blouse in the passenger seat. Sitting there naked to the waist the guard stopped finger fucking her and she let out a sigh of discontent.

"Now slip the skirt off so I can stick these fingers back where they belong," he whispered with a big grin on his face.

She raised her butt off the seat and slipped the skirt off, casting it into the passenger seat with the blouse. As soon as she sat back down on the seat his fingers went back to working his magic.

"Now listen closely," he cautioned. "Drive to the rear of the motel, park at the northwest end of the building, leave your clothes in the car and enter the door at the end of the building. Go inside and walk to room 212, knock on the door and when it opens go in and get further instructions from the occupant." He then asked, "Do you understand these instructions?"

She shook her head yes.

He leaned in a little further and kissed her, pushing his tongue way back into her mouth. Then he said, "I pity you for being late so go girl go!"

He stood up and watched her drive off naked. He smiled and went back to the shack.

She drove to the motel; the parking lot in front was crowded with people so she became concerned that they would see her driving naked. She drove around the building and up the slope to the northwest end of the building. She knew this would put her entering the building on the second floor but where the room was she had no idea.

A quick look around showed there was nobody that would see her run naked from the car to the door but what was inside was anybody's guess. She left her purse and clothes in the car, carrying only her keys she ran as fast as she could to the entrance at the end of the building.

Opening the door and quickly entering she could see down the hall that there was nobody moving about. Her heart started feeling better since nobody had seen her grand entrance but now she had to find room 212. It turned out to be half way down the hall, so she moved as quickly as possible hoping no occupants or new guests would emerge into the hallway, she found 212 and knocked. She grew impatient waiting but dared not knock again too soon. As she raised her hand to knock again the door opened, she rushed in trying to avoid anyone seeing her naked in the hall.

She had no idea who this man was but it was obvious this was part of her masters plan. She thought it best to keep this meeting to a minimum since she was already late according to her master's plan. She said, "I'm already late and I'm here for further instructions so give them to me and I'll be on my way."

"On your knees bitch, you don't come in here trying to tell me what to do. You're the cock slave and don't forget that." Came the domineering response to her statement. "Now what does a cock slave do when she is on her knees?" he asked.

Her attempt to make this quick was obviously foiled, somewhat afraid of this guy she mustered up enough courage to say, "a cock slave on her knees looks to suck cock sir."

Kneeling before him she heard, "well then do what you were born to do!"

She felt she had no choice so she quickly unzipped him and pulled out his rigid cock. It was neither a long nor thick cock, somewhat like her bedmates, so she applied her tongue to the head of it and began to suck. It quickly started to pulse in he mouth so she reached under it to fondle his balls. It didn't take long before he was ready to cum. Just as she felt the first pulse of cum he grabbed his cock, pulling it from her mouth and stroked it until the spunk started gushing forth. He guided the spurts of cum to her face, her tits and finally to her hair. She knelt there with cum all over her body just the way a common whore would -- her mind ran to her son's comments that she was working hard to become a whore.

The unknown stranger put his cock back in his pants and in a demanding tone said, "now get on that bed and lay on your back with your legs spread."

She complied. On the bed with her legs spread she watched as the stranger pulled stuff from his bag. He put ankle cuffs on her and then put a spreader bar to keep her legs apart. Still laying there unsure what to do she allowed him to put wrist cuffs on her wrists. She decided that doing nothing and complying was the best course of action, actually the only course of action. He brought out some rope strands and tied her wrists to each side of the headboard. Then he put a rope on the center of the spreader bar, the other end was put on the headboard. This rope was pulled over the headboard until her legs were up a foot or so away. She was now bound, hands to the edge of the headboard, her legs toward the headboard enough so her ass was off the bed and her cunt open for display. She was totally helpless and ready for whatever he had in mind.

Next he took what seemed to be a garter belt type thing he snapped around her waist. Then he pulled out a vibrator she recognized as being called the rabbit. It had a central dildo type shaft to go in the cunt and a side vibrator thing hanging off the central shaft used to stimulate the clit while vibrating inside the cunt. He stuck this into her cunt and adjusted the side hanging device to touch her clit, then he pulled the straps from the garter belt around to hold the rabbit in place. She could live with this she thought, could even enjoy the experience. Finally he pulled out a large single shaft vibrator which he greased up with some KY jelly and slowly inserted it into her asshole. He was cautious with it and she began to enjoy it as he pushed it in her. With it in all the way he took the remaining straps and locked the vibrator in her anal tract.

Standing back and admiring his handy work he reached over and started, first the anal vibrator and next the rabbit. Immediately he could see and hear the response from her as she started moaning and trying to move her pelvic area in response to the stimulation. As he watched he could see the arousal in her rise to the point where she was ready to climax.

On the bed she wiggled her hips and pelvis as much as she could, the stimulation was driving her closer to orgasm and she needed that. "Oh gawd," she gasped. "Oh, I am ready, I am cumming, oh, aheee, oh, AEEEEE " she screamed out letting her stranger see her first orgasm of the night. As she climaxed, he watched but no move was made to change anything. She was forced to lay there recovering from her orgasm with both vibrators continuing to stimulate her body further. She could feel these vibrators continue to make her work towards another climax -- a second climax would be great but she had no control over when the climaxes would end.

She was beginning to cry out as the second wave of orgasm was ready to hit her, "AEEEEh, I'm gonna cum again, AEEEEH, cum .. cummm ... cummmming."

She was screaming over the second orgasm when he announced, "I'm going downstairs for a drink, I'll be back in 20 to 30 minutes. In the meantime you continue to enjoy yourself."

Still in the throws of a more violent orgasm she yelled, "Aeeeeh, CUMMING, No, no, you can't leave me like this. AEEEH, CUMMMMMMing, NO, NO, Don't leave me like this I cant take these orgasms." She was crying, pleading and orgasming all at once but to no avail.

He closed the door and was gone, with her starting the third set of orgasms.

She lay there going through orgasm after orgasm and nothing she could do to stop it. Her body was covered with sweat and cum just waiting for the next wave of orgasm to take over her body. She lay there for how long she did not know until he came back to the room -- followed by another man. Another stranger.

"Guess what I found in the lobby?" her first stranger said. Not giving her a chance to say anything he continued, "A kind hearted soul that said he would love to give you the opportunity to suck his cock."

She thought, at last she would be released from this perpetual climax that was draining her. The first stranger released her wrist cuffs and pulled her head to the edge of the bed until it hung down. The vibrators were continuing to bring her to climax again but she had lost count of the number of climaxes she already had. She felt like she was in agony from the unrelenting erotic stimulation but she also felt the arousal of her next climax creeping up on her. To top it off she was being told she was going to have to suck this new cock -- one she had never seen -- the level of sexual excitement stepped up, she was out of control with desire. Head hanging down she opened her mouth to accept the new cock.