Nancy Remembers Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The stranger dropped his trousers and shorts straddled her head, leaned over to rest on the adjoining bed and put his cock in her mouth. His cock was half way in her mouth so if she wanted any more of it she had to raise her head to suck on it. It was uncomfortable for her but the erotic stimulation in her cunt and ass drove her to cram as much of the cock in her mouth as possible. Her head moved up and down sucking this cock but she couldn't make it reach back to her tonsils. Finally he reached beneath her head and forced it up on his cock until he felt the head reach the back of her throat. She was in heaven now just waiting for that cum to enter her throat. Up and down he shoved his cock into her throat, she loved it but could feel the impending orgasm in her body. Just as her body started to convulse in orgasm he dumped his load. Her mouth crammed full of cock she couldn't scream in orgasm like she wanted to so she concentrated on swallowing every last drop.

Having unloaded in her throat the stranger pulled his cock out and let the last bit of cum shoot on her face and then he stepped away and pulled his shorts and pants up. He was finished for the moment but she lay there gasping, "more, more, I need more."

"I'll say you need more," came this voice from the door.

She looked over to see her Master had just entered the room. He moved over to the end of the bed she was on and said, "get those dildos out of her she enjoys them too much. Then tie her to the headboard again."

The two strangers removed the belt apparatus, the vibrators and then tied her cuffs to the headboard again. Master looked at the first stranger and said, "Get me the strongest cane you have and a short belt."

As he was handed the cane and belt he turned to her and said, "let's find out how good a girl you have been this week. Did you get your spanking every night this past week?"

Her heart was pounding a mile a minute but she was confident that she could get by on this one so she lied, "Yes."

The cane swished through the air and caught her upraised butt square in mid cheek and totally across both cheeks. "Lier," he bellowed at her.

She screamed in pain from the cane but persisted in her lie, "Yes Master, look my ass still bears the bruises. I got whipped every night."

He let that lie go and asked the next question, "Did you give him a good cock sucking every night for it?"

Confident she had carried off her lie about the spankings she knew there was no way her Master would know if she gave the blowjob or not so she said, "Yes Master. I gave him the best cocksucking after every spanking."

Again the cane swished through the air and caught her upraised butt square in mid cheek and totally across both cheeks. "Lier, lier" he yelled at her. She screamed in pain from the cane as he brought the cane down again and again.

She tried to thrash about in avoidance of the cane but was unable to but heard him pronounce, "He was gone two nights this week so you could not have been spanked by him and certainly not given him a blowjob while he was out of town."

Still trying to move out of the way of the pain caused by the cane, even though Master had stopped beating her, she finally said, "I am sorry Master. Yes I lied but I did get spanked very hard several times this week. I am sorry. Please don't punish me any more, the pain is just too much."

Her Master looked at the first stranger and handed him the belt saying, "I am going to whip her butt with this cane and I want you to use that belt to whip her pussy after I pull the cane back for each swat."

She listened intently and cried out for mercy, "No Master, please. I can't take any more of the cane and certainly not any whipping of my cunt."

"Shut up slave," he responded. Looking at his helper he asked, "are you ready?"

A nod from the stranger and her master said, "let's begin." He swung the cane, causing her to move in pain, then the stranger brought down the belt hard between her legs right on her pussy.

She screamed in pain but was unable to move enough to protect her vital areas.

The whipping continued for several minutes before her master motioned for his helper to stop. He said to her, "now suppose you start telling us the truth the whole truth and leave out no details."

During sobs and cries from the constant pain she was able to tell her master of the foiled attempt to get her bedmate to spank her and his refusal to have sex until she healed. Then she related the fact that her son had discovered that she had was having this affair with master and was pissed that she dressed so slutty. That when her bedmate had failed to spank her she was able to get her son to spank her Friday and Saturday nights but his anger at her had waned. That nobody had spanked her Sunday through Wednesday and the guard had spanked her while conducting a supposed search of her purse. Of course she left out a few major details about those spankings -- something she thought better than to release to her master.

Her master was taken in by her partial truths for the first time in their relationship and she felt lucky. His punishment had left her body quivering all over and she was unable to stop crying from the constant pain of her thrashing.

"Unbind her and let the slut serve us all," he said. She was quickly unbound and she was stood to face her master. "Now slave show us how a cock slave is going to service us one by one with a great cock sucking, then you will offer your asshole to any that choose to fuck you there. You will not be allowed to climax until I fuck your ass."

"Yes Master," she said as she dropped to her knees and unzipped the first man. She sucked each cock, then the next man; she brought each to climax. Then when she was sucking her Master he got ready to blow his wad and grabbed her head shoving his cock all the way in her mouth, she accepted his full length and felt the cum shoot down her throat. Then she went for round two by kneeling on the bed and reaching behind her to spread her cheeks for all takers.

The first two just dipped their cocks in her cunt to get them lubricated and sank into her rectum. They pounded her ass until they shot their second load in her. As they pounded her ass their pelvis' hit her raw ass and she cried out in pain but she never once got close to climaxing.

Finally her master stepped up and used the KY jelly on her loosened asshole and some on the head of his cock. He pushed his cock into her rectum slowly and didn't slam his pelvis into her ass. She was thankful for this. He continued to slowly push in and out making her anal muscles quiver in pleasure. She was approaching a climax and he master could tell by the moans she emitted. When he could tell she was in the troughs of climax he started to slam into her slapping his body against her sore ass. She cried out in pain but continued to orgasm anyway. Finished with her he let her fall forward on the bed in total exhaustion, where she lay for quite a while as the men cleaned up and got dressed.

When the men got dressed they exited the room one by one leaving only her and her master there together.

"Ok, slut time to stand and face the music," said her master.

She slowly arose and stood by his side. She was hoping against hope that he had no more punishment for her. She even hoped he had no more intention of using her sexually either; she was just to exhausted to do anything.

"Now for your final instructions for the next week. You are my slave and I own your body. You will not engage in any play with anyone unless I say you can. You must masturbate without climax three times a day, you are allowed one climax a day and no more. You must email me if anyone approaches you for play and ask my permission. Is all of this clear?" he spoke in his lecture tone.

She nodded acceptance.

"You will be back here next Friday at 4:45. Any particulars or changes will be given to you through the guard. Are we clear on that also?"

She nodded acceptance.

"When you leave here you will walk to the far end of the hall, walk down the stairs and exit the building. From there you will walk up the slope to where you parked your car. You will drive home naked and go into your house naked. Is all this clear to you?"

She nodded acceptance.

He said, "Good, then I will see you next week at this time." With that he opened the door for her to exit.

She peered into the hall to make sure there were no people around to see her walking naked, she didn't want to attract more attention than necessary. She stepped into the hall and started a brisk walk down the hall and down the stairs. At the exit door she looked outside to see how many people were milling around. Only two about halfway up the slope to her car and they seemed preoccupied.

Out the door she went, walking briskly towards her car hoping the couple wouldn't notice her as she strolled by. As she got closer she decided she might jog so if the couple saw her they might take her for a streaker. She did that and successfully reached her car without encounter.

She drove home in pain from having to sit on her well-caned bottom, her pussy still hurt from its brutal punishment. When she arrived home she found her bedmate wasn't home yet so she felt relieved, at least he wouldn't find out about her encounters. Instead of just pulling into the drive as she normally did she pulled the car under the carport next to the garage. She noticed her son was in the garage doing his exercises so she thought she would be able to sneak in the house naked and make it to her bedroom undiscovered. Unfortunately she pulled the car a little too far forward and it knocked over the trash cans causing a great deal of clatter.

Her son heard the clatter and immediately came out to see what had happened. She sat crying in the car because her son was going to see her this way. Standing there he surveyed the damage and saw his mother sitting in the car.

He opened the car door and saw how she was dressed (actually undressed). He reached into the car and forced her to exit. Standing her against the car he closed the door and looked at her then turned her around to inspect her butt.

He commented, "See mom, you have turned into the total cum slut whore sex slave I warned you about the other day. How do you feel now?"

She had long since forgotten her embarrassment of her son seeing her totally nude so she said, "My ass and pussy are so sore I can hardly walk but I feel very horny." She turned and walked into the house.

*

More to come -- read about Nancy and the guard.