Nancy Remembers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Opening it she read "Open your AIM so we can chat." She asked herself, How would he know I would be up this time of night? But she immediately opens up her AIM messenger and sure enough he is online. She starts to type in a message to him asking that very question, when a message screen pops up from him "Because your interested."

Puzzled she wondered if he anticipated her question or was this about something else? Erasing her question she types, "How do you know me?" His response was slow in coming increasing her frustration level.

Finally he IMs back, "I don't know you, I just found out from your email attachments."

Puzzled she queries, "What are you talking about?"

He elaborated that she had sent a couple of word documents as attachments to his email, so he had used his special software to check the document for the registered owner of the word processor and computer. Then he had looked her name up on the white pages, finding her phone number and address. Not to worry, he wasn't a stalker, but if she would answer the phone he would call her so they could talk.

With only a phone in the kitchen and in her bedroom she knew it wouldn't wake her son so she said ok - call now. It was only a few seconds, hardly enough time for her to reach the nightstand to pick up the phone on the first ring.

In her sexiest voice she said "Hi, so nice to finally get to talk to you."

Their conversation went on for quite a while; he explained how interested he was in helping her to achieve her fantasies. They chatted like two teenage kids in love, her heart began to flutter at some of the suggestions he made, as she lay naked on top of the bed. He was using those crude words he liked and it was making her so moist she just had to put her hand between her legs to spread the moisture around. Soon her legs were wide apart and she had two fingers in her "cunt" beginning to pant as she built up towards climax.

Finally he told her to stop "finger fucking" herself. She almost dropped the phone wondering how he could know what she was doing. "Yes, I knew what you were doing and I waited to hear you get close to O'ing. I'll bet you're naked on top of the bed, wondering how I know that."

"Yes" she said.

"I know you went to bed naked, probably for the first time since I instructed you to do so a week ago," she heard him reply. "I know all this because of the change in your emails. You have gone from defiant, to unbelieving, to total openness, and now you are becoming compliant, so I think your ready to meet for your first experience."

She couldn't understand how, never having met her, he could predict her so well but he definitely could, there was no denying that. They talked some more and he convinced her she had nothing to fear, nobody would know if they met and if she either didn't like the experience or she couldn't do it.

Finally she said yes she would meet him after work today.

He reminded her not to wear panties and he wanted her to wear her shortest skirt, along with her most translucent bra with a very thin opaque blouse, as he put it, "I want people to get a glimpse of those nipples when they become erect, not a clear view but enough that there is no doubt your nipples can be detected." Just then the alarm went off, time for her to get ready for work.

She said, "I need to go now or I'll be late for work again."

His reply was immediate and commanding "No, don't hang up just yet. You know those black fishnet stockings you told me you bought?"

"Yes" she replied.

"I want you to wear those today too, even if you have to wear a garter belt," he told her.

"OK, but I really need to get going if I am to take a shower and be on time for work," she replied.

"One last thing then I am going to hang up so you can get ready for work," his voice paused, she waited and finally came his voice again, "Be at the motel at 4:45 and don't be late!" Then she heard a click.

Astounded at his command she hung up the phone. She had told him she worked until 4:30 so how could she possibly make a 4:45 meeting. She had to rush just to get to her house by that time so it left no time for her to change - what was she going to do. The thought never crossed her mind that she wouldn't meet him today - his hold on her was very deep now and she began to realize just how deep.

She quickly showered and then got out the things he wanted her to wear and looked for things to wear to work - the thought was that she could change just before quitting time. Then she realized that people at work would know something was up if she changed into this sexy outfit just before quitting time - she translated that into she would be the subject of much office gossip.

Thinking quickly she looked at his outfit, the skirt wasn't much shorter than she had worn to work before, the stockings looked a little unusual for office wear but other girls wore them so why not her. Sitting on the bed she put the stockings on, took a casual look in the mirror at her reflection. Staring back at her was this naked woman wearing mesh stockings, fully erect nipples and nothing else.

Quickly she put the skirt on and looked again. Yes, she thought, this could work. Her bra was next, looking in the mirror she knew this bra was too shear so she searched for a better one. Nothing that was even close to shear but she was running out of time. Then it struck her, she could wear this shear bra if she let her blouse hang loose outside her skirt. Putting the blouse on, buttoning it up she once again glanced in the mirror; the mirror image was perfect, as long as the blouse didn't pull tight against her bra one could not see anything.

One last look in the mirror showed her everything was fine for office wear, her skirt was shorter than normal and she had never worn those stockings at work, but since others did it wouldn't be a big deal. The blouse was perhaps a little more revealing than she had worn before but nothing really showed too much. Yes, she was ready. She rushed to make sure her son was ready for school and they hustled out of the house.

She began to realize how short her skirt was when she jumped in the car, the skirt almost moving up her thighs to reveal her panties. Oh my god! she thought, I don't have any panties on.

She had the car in drive already and glanced over at her son thinking it was too late to worry about panties now. She could feel the cool air from the A/C as it filled the car, she knew this was going to be one painstaking day at work if she didn't forget about the fact she wasn't wearing panties - it would keep her aroused all day, like she was feeling now.

One stop at the school, a quick kiss for her son and off to work she went. As she pulled into the parking lot, she began to realize she had been so preoccupied by her arousal she didn't realize she had her free hand in her crotch masturbating. She was so sure the guard had seen her playing with herself when she drove past and he waved.

This day was really excruciating for her, as for some unknown reason, the office temperature was colder than normal - her nipples told her that. And for some reason her normal walking around the office took her over more floor registers blowing the cool air up her skirt having a startling effect on her twat, as the cold air hit her pantiless crotch.

Immediately she thought to herself, "there I am again thinking those vulgar words," what was happening to her. Slowly the day dragged on and as luck would have it she was assigned some rush thing just before quitting time. It would keep her about 10 min later than quitting but what could she do, she didn't know how to contact him so she would have to just rush.

Pulling out of the parking lot at 4:35 she gunned the car to try and make up the time, she rarely drove fast but this was the exception. She pulled into the motel lot just as the clock showed 4:45 and she was stressed beyond belief. She walked into the motel office and suddenly realized she didn't know anything, not his name, not the room number, nothing.

Standing in the lobby she looked at the front desk, back to her car, the desk clerk asked if he could help her. She opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out, finally a voice from a seat in the lobby said "well Nancy I see you made it on time."

She glanced at the stranger and knew this was he, the one who now commanded her sexuality. Smiling she walked over to him, he took her arm and walked her to the elevator. As they entered the elevator he turned her to face the sidewall and pushed her to the point where she had to put her hands against the wall to prevent falling into it.

"Stay like that," he commanded as he raised her skirt to see her pantiless, "spread your legs," he said in a stern voice.

Saying nothing she complied wondering how he could be so bold. She felt a finger rub across her slit and she knew without a doubt that he would bring back a very wet finger. A quick slap on her butt and her skirt was back down to normal. She gasped at the swat but again said nothing. The door opened for their floor and he calmly put his arm around her waist, letting his hand slip to her butt, as he guided her to the room.

As she entered the room he moved her to the walkway at the end of the bed. A one-word command, "kneel," was all she heard.

She stood there confused wondering if she was just going to kneel and he was going to fuck her mouth.

He said, "I am not going to repeat myself so do as your told," his voice showing displeasure with her already. She knelt and looked up at him for more direction. He looked back and said "what are you here for today?"

She looked up and said, "to make my fantasy come true."

He smiled, "that is going to cost you. Now what is this fantasy? And why do you want it to come true?"

"I need to expand my sexuality and make some of my fantasies come true," she replied.

He looked upon her with a frustrated face. In a lengthy conversation he drew all the answers out of her, making her say those nasty words. She had to admit she wanted to learn to suck cock properly so she could please any man. She was forced to admit she had only seen one penis (he stopped her there and made her call it a cock) on a grown man - her ex husband. He taunted her and made her admit that he controlled her training in sexuality that she had let him take control and she had willingly allowed it. She knelt there getting more aroused by the minute, was he ever going to do anything but talk to her.

Finally he looked down and said, "woman, you are about to see another man's cock. Open my zipper and take my cock out."

She fumbled a little but managed to open his zipper, reach in looking for his shorts but instead found this limp cock that she pulled through the open fly. As soon as she had it out she let go.

"Woman, what is that?" he questioned.

She immediately knew what he wanted, "a cock," she replied.

"Well if it is a cock why don't you have your hand on it?" he demanded. Obligingly she put it back in her hand.

She wasn't sure if she was being humiliated or instructed but his voice was clearly commanding her to do what he asked, or to answer his questions. As she knelt there, cock in hand he made her admit that she was thrilled to finally have a man's cock in her hand. She was forced to admit that she loved this control and would do whatever it took to live out her fantasy of cock sucking.

Finally he told her to get up and stand in front of him.

She stood; he just looked at her and finally said, "strip"

She was flabbergasted with the crudeness with which he could order her to disrobe but she started slowly undoing the buttons to her blouse.

The blouse undone she removed it and he said "toss it on the bed."

Next she stepped out of her skirt and brought it up to cover her naked and bald pussy. He took the skirt from her hand and tossed it on the bed with her blouse. Her hands instinctively went to cover her nakedness.

"The rest of it too" he commanded. She turned to take her bra off but he caught her, spun her around to face him and again said "the rest of it too."

Her face turned red with embarrassment as she undid her bra and threw it in the pile. Then to her utter and complete humiliation he turned her around and around inspecting her tits, tweaking the nipples, making her spread her legs, sticking a finger up her cunt, rubbing it around and putting the finger in front of her nose. He made her tell him the finger was wet with her cunt juice, and then he told her to suck it clean.

This almost turned her stomach but she further understood how much this man had brought her under his control. She was excited, humiliated, embarrassed and ready to do this man's bidding. "Very good," was his only comment.

He turned her so she faced the bed, bent her over until her hands rested on the bed. He then disrobed and stood naked behind her. By this time he was fully erect and told her to reach between he legs and guide his cock into her cunt.

A little fumbling but she finally got his cock aligned with her cunt. Slowly he pushed his cock in until his balls were up against her mound. Slowly and carefully he moved in and out until she began to moan, and then he reached under her to grab her nipples. She gasped as he tweaked the nipples rather roughly, his cock still moving in and out he picked up the pace. Her breathing picked up, her moaning increased and just as she was ready to cum he stopped. A groan of disbelief came from her mouth.

He swatted her butt and lay down on the bed.

"Now sweet thing, Come show me how your going to suck this dirty cock," his voice was very taunting.

Without a word she crawled up on the bed in a position to be able to suck his cock. She lowered her mouth to the tip of his cock, began to lick the head of his cock; then she opened her mouth and started to take the hard cock into her mouth.

A sharp pain hit her as he grabbed her hair and pulled her mouth off his cock. "Bitch, don't you know you have to beg to suck my cock. Your going to clean your love juice off my cock but you have to tell me how much you want to suck it and then ask permission to try to please me."

Humiliated once again but totally under his control she apologized for her error and begged him to allow her to suck his cock and try to please him in any way she can.

He gave her permission to proceed.

She held his cock and slipped her lips over it sliding down as far as she could without gagging herself. She could immediately smell the love juice on him, then the taste. It didn't dawn on her for a few minutes but she was eating her own pussy by proxy.

As she was becoming accustomed to the taste she realized it was her she tasted. Her body began to shudder toward climax and she started to move up and down his cock with her mouth, her hand on his cock stopped her from taking the cock any deeper into her mouth.

He grasped her hair and pulled her head off before she could climax. "You don't cum until I cum, do you understand me bitch?" he ordered. He told her to get off the bed and kneel at the foot of the bed. Tears in her eyes she dutifully did as he commanded.

He stood, moved behind her knelt on one knee and whispered in her ear "we are here today to learn the art of cock sucking aren't we?"

She nodded yes.

"We are here today to make a fantasy come true aren't we?" he continued to whisper.

She nodded yes.

"We are not here today to make your fucking cunt happy are we?" came his whispered query.

She shook her head no.

"Do you want to be the best cock sucker around, good enough to make any man proud of you?" came a demand for an answer.

She nodded yes. Tears still streaming down her face he could tell she was genuinely upset.

"Now stand up and turn to face me," he said.

She stood, as did he, she turned to face him, her face only an inch or so away from his.

Her legs were back against the bed so she couldn't move back any further without falling on the bed. His breath was warm on her; she broke out sobbing. His arms wrapped around her in a hug, his one hand slipped down to caress her butt.

"Now tell me what you want," he whispered softly.

A torrent of tears flowed as she gasped for breath but the words began to flow like each word was it's own sob, "I .. I'm .. sorry .. so .. sorry .. sir .. I want so much .. so much .. to please you .. but I .. I get so aroused.. that I have to cum."

He looked her in the eyes and said, "tell me what your here for and what you want to do."

She looked back into his eyes, with tears of joy and fear and relief, she whispered into his ear, "I am sorry sir, I am here as your sex slave sworn only to pleasure you as best I can. My cunt belongs to you, my mouth is yours to use, my body is at your command sir, and can you forgive me for almost cumming before you. Do with me what you must, punish me, throw me out naked, but sir let me please you first." She no longer felt disbelief that she said those words; she meant every word.

He bent her over the bed and rammed his cock into her super moist cunt, did the in and out a few times to coat his cock with her cunt juice then he sat on the edge of the bed, told her to kneel and get ready to suck.

She put her hand on the cock but he moved it away saying no hands.

She opened her mouth and moved to put his cock in her mouth.

"Now be easy and move your tongue over the head of it," he instructed. "That's it," he chided as he grabbed her hair, "now let me guide your mouth up and down while you suck and run your tongue on my cock."

"That's it" he praised her. "Now gently use your hand to fondle my balls."

He slowly moved her head, first down then up, while she licked and sucked. "Suck harder," his guidance was becoming evident since she could sense him getting harder. As he moved her head she ran her tongue over his cock, moving her tongue from side to side. As her hand caressed his balls she could feel his cock get harder.

He was getting close and she could sense it, as he got closer he pushed her head further down his cock filling her mouth and heading towards her throat. Faster and faster he moved her head, several times she almost gagged but fought back the feeling.

He exclaimed, "I'm cumming!" Just as his cock erupted with that warm milky liquid, she swallowed but then he pushed her head too far down his cock and she couldn't take it.

She quickly pulled her head back and his cock from her mouth as she almost gagged but by then the second spasm of jisim spurted out and hit her eyebrow, letting the cream roll down her nose to her lips. She choked and sputtered but said nothing, letting his cum continue to run down her face. Finally the last spurt of cum shot into her open mouth and hit her tongue.

As she swallowed this he reached down putting his cock to her lips and said, "be a good little slave and clean my cock now." He let go of her hair and let her do the job while he commented as she cleaned, "you're going to be a good cock sucker .. a pro for sure."

When he said that he could feel her body go into an intense orgasm, she released his cock and let out a verbal, "I'm cummming, oh sir is it ok to cum, oh thank you sir."

After her intense orgasm he made her phone home and tell her son she was going to be late and what was there for supper. Then he told her she had a lot more training to do.

He reached out to her nipples and mashed them between thumb and index finger. She let out a moan but kept her eyes locked with his as he asked "do you like that? Or do you want it harder?"

Her first instinct was to say too hard but then the pain moved to the pleasure zone so she said, "harder please." He moved his finger so he could pinch the nipples using his nails to intensify the pain/pleasure and she again shuddered as her body went into another intense orgasm, perhaps even more intense than the previous. She collapsed into his lap, exhausted from two very intense orgasms very close together.