Nancy Tries to Be a Model

Story Info
Mommy takes Nancy to a modelling agency.
4k words
3.23
113.2k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have often wondered about my sexual fascination with my parents, aside from the obvious appeal of something taboo and forbidden. As I was growing up I was happily delighted to start growing breasts and dark pussy hair at a very young age, I was already a full c cup at the age of 12 and my double ds by age 14. I am currently 18 and you could portray me as a voluptuous 36dd pear shaped rosy nipples - 30 waist - 40 inch hips, 5 foot 4 with full curly auburn red hair, with an hourglass figure.

I've always been embarrassed by how strong and pungent my pussy smells when I get aroused even more so when it's filled with sperm, but it seemed to turn men on immensely so I always thought it was a good thing. As I woke up late on a hit Thursday summer morning, I noticed that Mike, my boyfriend had already left. Glancing at my pussy and smelling the clear scent of sex in my room, I remembered how he had quickly fucked me the night before, filled me with cum and had left, leaving me frustrated and unsatisfied.

"I can't believe these bills!" I heard my mom, Kathy sigh in desperation from the kitchen table, as I climbed down the stairs in my panties and t-shirt from a lazy sleeping in morning. I also heard the lawn mower, so I knew daddy was outside doing the garden work.

My mother looked at me stretching to get the box of cereal; she then bent down behind me to pick up some small little thing from the floor, while I could sense she actually sniffed my ass and pussy from behind.

"Oh young lady, your vagina smells like it's full of overnight cum, I guess Mike came in for some fun last night?" I glanced at her over my shoulder; noticed her on all fours smelling me like a bitch in heat. I just smiled naughtily, nodded, got my cereal box and sat at the kitchen table, my nipples hardening while I was remembering how Mike had fucked my pussy for the first time last night.

Kathy, my mother, sat in front me, smiled, and then said: "Today, I have a surprise for you! We're going in for a meet and greet with a fashion model agent, to see if they can represent you! So make sure to shave your legs and... everything else as well!" She added with a smile: "You also need to shave your asshole dear! I could see your slutty anus hairs sticking out when I was smelling you. No man will lick your asshole with that stinky hairy mess down there!"

I was so embarrassed, I ran up the stairs to my room with tears in my eyes, and fell back asleep crying in my bed.

I woke up in a start; I saw my mother was shaking me awake: "Nancy, you need to get dressed and do your makeup! We have an appointment in one hour with the agent!" She pulled the bed covers off and threw a black dress at me. "Here you can wear one of my black mini dresses! Don't wear a bra, models don't wear bras sweetheart, it's all about showing the nipples!"

She stood back while I took off my t-shirt; she was clearly admiring my natural large full breasts. I noticed she had on a very clingy white mini dress to contrast the black one she had handed me. She also had no bra on as I could see her large slutty droopy breasts and pointy nipples freely on display. I pulled the dress over my head, pinched my nipples really hard to make them point out and said: "Here mother! Is that enough nipples for you!" She smiled, spanked my ass and left me to do my makeup.

We drove downtown, getting plenty of stares from on looking drivers. I must say we looked quite stunning in our braless dresses, full going out makeup and our hair perfectly done. The only regret I had was that I didn't have enough time to shower and to shave my rectum. I kept my legs close together so that my mother wouldn't be angry that my pussy still smelled like day old sperm.

The agent's office was in one of the skyscrapers downtown. On the way up in the elevator, Kathy faced me and pulled my nipples really hard, even spanked my tits a few times to make sure that they stay hard and pointy and showed clearly through the dress material. She then did the same to her own nipples. She then said to my surprise glare: "There now we look like 2 experienced porn star sluts!"

The agent's office was not what I expected; we knocked and entered directly into his office. No receptionist, he was sitting at his desk, with 2 empty couches in from of him. He was a short, a little bit fat, somewhat bald looking man in his late fifties. He was finishing up typing on his computer and waved us to sit on his couch facing his desk.

We both sat down on the couch, I noticed my mom was sitting back with her legs spread apart, clearly giving the agent a good view of her underwear between her legs. Feeling jealous that she might steal his attention away from me, I did the same, I even made sure to pull the mini dress up on my thighs to give the agent a clear unobstructed view of my white panties through my spread legs.

We then both realized that I hadn't washed my pussy that morning as we could clearly smell the just fucked smell of old cum in me. Mom looked at me and smiled. I guess she was thinking that I would have to close my legs now, but I didn't. I didn't want to lose this battle because my pussy had a bit of an odor.

The agent then introduced himself as Marco, while never leaving his eyes from our exposed panties. He said that he was pleased that we could both make it, but that the only opening he currently had was for erotic underwear, bikini, and adult models and of course he was always looking for fresh escorts as well.

My mom replied: "That's perfect Marco, my daughter Nancy is here to work and she's very professional!"

Marco replied, while glancing at both our panty covered pussies and hard nipples: "Clearly you are my dears, but I have to ask you both to strip down to your panties only. I need to see you both topless! You seem to have pretty big slutty tits the both of you but I'm not sure how they're shaped!"

Kathy stuttered back: "You want us both to strip, including me? "

The agent replied with a wide smile while folding his hands on his desk: "Of course, it's to better compare the both of you. I need a point of reference to compare Nancy's breasts, ass and her young almost virgin vagina of course!"

I stared at my mom in disbelief, but then I notice she started removing her dress, her big floppy droopy udders coming into view, her nipples hard and pointing, clearly aroused, the agent licking his lips while staring at her cow like udders.

Angry and frustrated that she was getting all the attention, I stood up from the couch and started to strip as well. I quickly got all of Marco's attention as my 18 year old bouncy full milky breasts came into view. I even made sure to hop up and down a few times to make them bounce like a stripper. Then I caressed them and pulled on my nipples like a true slut offering a web cam show.

Marco then got up from his desk, asked my mom to stand up as well and to completely remove her dress. He complimented us both on our natural large udders, then moved in front of my mom and started touching her breasts, teasing the nipples then to my surprise, spanked her tits forcefully. He then turned towards me and proceeded spanking my breasts while saying: "This is to test and compare how your breasts bounce and react to a strong horny male touching them, it's very important to my clients that girls are very natural when it comes to their breasts!"

I glanced at his pants and saw a small but nice bulge while he was spanking my tits, and pulling my nipples.

Looking back at my mother, he motioned us to sit down then says with a huge smile while caressing his bulge in front of us and glancing at my now painfully quivering tits: "Kathy, I'm very glad you brought your daughter in today. She has very nice large full milk filled udders, and very responsive nipples. But she is also very slutty and looks very much like a little whore. The only work she could possibly do as a model due to her very large breasts would be porn and adult modelling. This is perfect since I have openings both as an escort and as a porn model right now! "

Turning his attention back to my mother, still caressing his bulge through his pants, he added: "Unfortunately Kathy, you're a bit too old to be a porn model like your gorgeous daughter. But I can still book you as an experienced escort from time to time, when gentlemen require a classier, well fucked whore! Now both of you lean back and open your legs, I need to smell the both of you thoroughly!"

Marco got on his knees and leaned into my mother's opened legs, stuck his nose right on her panty covered pussy lips and smelled her for quite a long time while she caressed his hair. He finally stood up and moved towards me while saying to my mother: "Humm lovely scent Kathy, I see you take very good care of your cunt, you'll be perfect as one of my whores!"

Marco then got on his knees and while caressing my breasts, smelled my pussy. He then stopped suddenly, moved my panties aside and looked at my cunt. He then pulled on my nipples hard, and while I screamed in pain, stood up and looking at my mother while saying in disbelief: "Yuck, Kathy, you brought me this little cock tease filled with male spunk!"

My mother, quickly trying to turn the situation back into our favor says: "I'm so sorry Marco, but please if you could look at her pussy again? Look how she would cast a premium price as her pussy is really tiny and tight! She's only been fucking her boyfriend, and he has a very small penis and very tiny balls, I'm sure there isn't much of his young sperm inside of her!"

Shocked that my mother knew how small Mike's cock and balls were, I heard Marco reply: "You're right Kathy, I can work with that." Moving back to his desk he opened a drawer, and told us to get completely naked. He handed me a bottle of perfume and tells us both to spray it on my labia. Gathering our dirty panties, Marco stood back from the two horny women displaying their most intimate holes for his pleasure and judgement.

Looking at both our opened legs with our cunts lewdly on display for his evaluation, while alternatively smelling our dirty panties, he then told us that my mother has by far, the sluttier, dirtier, looking pussy and that I have that teasing virgin look and I would need to be fucked more so that I could be properly stretched.

Putting the panties back on his desk, I saw Marco standing close to me, he unbuckled his pants while staring at my breasts and saying: "Now you two dirty whores made me smell your dirty pussies it's only fair that you smell my dirty cock as well. And you Nancy, you're by far the worst since you made me smell your sperm filled cunt like a well-used whore!"

I nodded and replied: "Yes I guess it's fair that we smell your cock as well!"

He quickly removed his cock from his speedo style underwear, and while pulling the foreskin back over his mushroom shaped head he moved it close to my face. He had a very small cock, very hairy, and he stank like pussy. I really didn't like the smell, he rubbed it all over my face and lips but I didn't suck him. I noticed my mom was caressing his ass while he was rubbing his cock on my lips.

Clearly disappointed, Marco then turned his cock towards my mom's face, she clearly enjoyed smelling the pussy scent on it, she even licked him and gave him a few sucks then handed it back to me and said: "Here Nancy, it's all clean for you to taste him now, so be a good slut and suck him a bit."

I leaned in close to his cock, and sniffed his saliva glistening knob, I could smell that it was now much cleaner than before and took him in my mouth. I also noticed that Marco has a much better sweet tasting cock than indicated by his foul smell. I then proceeded in giving him a good blowjob, bobbing my head up and down while letting him play with my breasts and nipples. He moaned in pleasure while calling me names like pig, cowslut, whore, cumbucket, which to my surprise made me even hornier. I noticed my mom moving behind him and she started fingering his asshole while I continued to suck him. I was so horny, I took Marco's cock deep into my mouth, it really wasn't difficult since he was so tiny, I saw my mother had stopped fingering his anus and was now licking and sucking her finger, she said : "Oh Marco, your asshole tastes really sweet!"

Marco smiled at me and said over his shoulder: "Kathy why don't you lick my ass so that I can cum into your slut daughter's mouth to reward her for the amazing blowjob she's giving me!"

She got on her knees and started lapping his rectum like a good little dog, while I sucked his cock. My head bobbing lewdly on his short quivering shaft, taking more and more of it till I bottomed out on his hairy sweat smelling pubes, I rolled my tongue on his head while I still had him completely in my mouth, tasting the last of his precum. He quickly came in my mouth and I swallowed his disgusting bitter spunk, when he was done spurting in my mouth, I lied and told him he tasted sweet so that I could be just like my mother!

Marco, now with his cock all spent, looked as us both now sitting back on his couch, my mom and I both horny and gently caressing our pussies. He told us it would be better if we were masturbating each other while he got his camera and took pictures of us. So I gently leaned close to my mother and moved my hand over her odorant and pungent wet pussy, while she did the same to me. She leaned into my ear and whispered: "Make sure you give him good show sweetie, he clearly loves your big breasts, we need to get these jobs, and our bills are killing us slowly!" We caressed each other and moaned like 2 bitches in heat while he clicked away his pictures. Very shot of us cumming, the agent then reached into his desk and pulled out 2 differently sized dildos while looking at us pleasing each other.

Marco took the biggest dildo and moved towards me, slapped my mother's hand away from my pussy and forcefully pushed the biggest dildo inside my opened labia. I cried out in pain while my mommy was caressing my tits to console me. Marco with a look of disgust then said: "Nancy your pussy is really tight, you must not have been fucking for very long! You better get in the mood and open up your vulva fast otherwise your adult porn and escort career with be very short!"

He then roughly moved my mom on her hands and knees on the couch, with her butthole facing him, then forcefully inserted the smaller dildo inside her rectum while she yelled out in pain. Marco then told her that she's a dirty cow slut and needs to suck my breasts since they are the better looking ones while he fucks her ass with the dildo.

Seeing my mom in pain and having her asshole roughly fucked, her floppy huge breasts hanging down like cow udders, quickly turned me on again! I almost immediately came on the dildo while she was suckling on my breasts. Marco looked very pleased when he saw me cumming and my pussy flooding the dildo with my orgasm cream. While caressing my face he says: "Nancy that was amazing! But now you need to help your mother cum as well! Why don't you go taste her large opened pussy a bit?" Finding that disgusting I told him no. He then proceeded in slapping my face hard till I cried and told him I would do it.

My face all puffy and red from his slapping and my tears, I stood up, took out the stinky shit stained dildo from my mom's rectum, and getting on my hands and knees I moved behind her and licked her protruding hanging pussy lips, till I found her engorged clit and licked until she bucked and came in my face, all the while telling me that I'm her good little girl and that she loves me for licking her pussy.

She then moved my face slowly towards her dirty swollen anus, telling me: "Nancy, my sweet child, my rectum hurts from his fucking, could you please kiss it and lick it better?"

Her anus was pretty swollen and I felt bad for her having been forcefully anally dildo fucked, I quickly moved my nose to her bum hole and smelled her in her well used anus. She smelled pretty dirty, so I kissed and licked her stinky anus clean, enjoying the bittersweet taste of her ass secretions while she moaned in pleasure and rested her head on the couch cushions.

"Wow very good Nancy, lick her clean, we can't let her go out in public smelling like a used anal whore! ", I heard Marco say behind me just before I could feel him smelling my own asshole while I was still on all fours licking my mother's.

"Humm, Nancy your asshole smells really good, just like a clean little slut, but you need to shave your asshole dear! All these pesky hairs just won't do if you want to become a porn slut!" With that I felt his tongue running up my anus, I moaned in pleasure while still licking my mom's dirty smelly shit hole.

I was in pure heaven, never had I had my butt licked and it felt incredible, I thought I was in love! I stopped licking my mother, and rested my head on the couch. Kathy then got up, moved behind me and rubbed my clit from underneath with her hand till I came. Coming down from my orgasm I told Marco that I loved him for licking me like that.

Marco then looked at my mother and said: "She's a pretty dumb big titted slut isn't she? A guy licks her as and she thinks she's in love!" Then he got up and roughly inserted his small cock inside my now well lubricated ass, while I yelled out in pain.

I looked at my mother with tears in my eyes while she said: "Nancy this is your first anal fuck, it's important that you do well. So please concentrate and try to make Marco cum inside you! You're lucky he has a small penis!" She moved her hands under me, grabbed my tits as handles and pulled them back and forth so that I would move my ass on Marco's cock.

After just a few minutes of this, Marco quickly came inside my rectum, filling my bowels with his warm cum. While pulling his cock out of my well bruised rectum he says: "Nancy, you're on your way to becoming a true porn slut! Now that your ass is filled with my cum, it smells like your pussy! Now turn around so that I can fuck your dirty pussy with my dirty cock! "

I quickly got on the couch, sat down on my still bruised cum dripping bum and opened my legs, Marco then quickly tried to push his cum dripping, and ass stained, semi hard cock into my opening.

"God, this young slut's pussy is too damn tight, I can't get in! Kathy, would you please come here and spread your legs, I need to fuck an experienced pussy!"

My mother sat down next to me and spread her legs, Marco then quickly inserted his softening cock into her; she then wrapped his legs around his ass so that he could get his small soft cock deep into her. He looked at me with a smile and said: "Nancy get behind me and lick my balls, you little big titted cow tease!"

I got behind him and licked his hairy smelly sweaty balls, suckling on them like a hungry baby, enjoying his male musky scent and the feeling of having the man's balls at my mercy, the man who had just recently tortured my hanging full tits by spanking them. He quickly started cumming inside my mother after about 25 strokes of my tongue on his jewels.

I was still licking and sucking the agent's balls while they pumped their sperm inside my mother, I heard her grunt and yell out: "Marco you dirty pig! I'm not on the pill! You came inside me! Now how am I going to explain my pussy full of cum to my husband! And my pussy now also smells like Nancy's ass!"

He replied while wiping his wet dirty cock on my face: "Well now Kathy, if you're going to be an escort, that's something you'll need to figure out pretty quickly! And frankly it's quite careless for you to come to a porn audition without being on the pill. And honestly you two better get accustomed to men cumming inside of your holes, I charge my clients a premium for that."

I licked his knob and his shaft clean while he was lecturing my mother, enjoying the mixture of her sour pussy with his bitter spunk. Pleased that his cock was sufficiently clean, he quickly said: "Ok both of you get dressed; I have another mother-daughter audition to go through today!"

12