Nancy Visits the Poop Deck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she enjoyed the little bit of relief she was getting being finger fucked she managed to reply, "what did you have in mind? You keep doing that and I won't be able to concentrate on the game."

He kept up his teasing of her pussy watching how much she was beginning to enjoy this. Her moans were becoming more frantic as he assaulted her clit; to the point he thought she was going to orgasm. He finally suggests, "how about we call ball by ball where it is going to go. If I make the shot then I get to choose whose cock you suck, if you make the shot you take off one piece of clothing, if you miss the shot I get to choose who fucks you and once your naked and miss a shot I get to choose which hole gets fucked."

She was approaching an orgasm so she had a hard time concentrating on what he said, not to mention the influence the liquor was having on her. She was almost in a constant state of moaning from his finger fucking her and her clit was totally engorged as she headed to orgasm. She thought her best option was to make some smart reply so she said, "Ahhh .. what kind of .. ahhh .. girl do you think I .. ahhh .. am?"

That brought a round of laughter from the guys. The guard approached and motioned for his buddy to move aside as he stepped to her left side. With the hand on her neck removed she started to straighten up but the guard said, "don't get up. Put your hands straight out and bend over that table." In one swift motion he unbuckled his belt and slid it out of the pant loops.

"A smart ass reply deserves a little punishment" came the guards response. "Now suppose you start telling these guys what a cock slave you are" he said as he let fly the belt landing it on the center of her ass cheeks. Before she could respond he let fly another swat of the belt landing it right where the buttocks meet the thighs.

She shouted and yelled from the pain but realized not only was their pain from the belt but her pussy was going into overdrive in her desire for some cock. "Owwww. I am a cock slut, I crave cock" she admitted.

Another volley of the belt hit her ass and her thighs as he said to her, "now tell them why you came here and what you wanted."

Tears were rolling out now as she whimpered between the belt strapping. She managed to respond, "I came here because I told you I would do anything for more of your cock and you said I was to be here every Saturday at 2pm. I wanted more of your cock so I came as ordered." Her ass and thighs were on fire from the strapping but that fire was nothing compared to the fire in her pussy.

The guard continued the whipping making her reply to his questions, one question after every two strokes of the belt. She was bawling openly from the pain but she answered his questions. He made her admit she loved the spanking because it made her so horny and she needed sex after it. She further admitted right now she would do anything to be able to have some form of sex and climax. He also made her admit that she loved to be an exhibitionist and she had hoped they would make her take her clothes off to prance around in front of them all.

Finally he stepped back and started putting his belt back on as he said, "stand up and turn towards the guys and tell them what you want."

She stood and turned towards the guys a little hesitant to reply. The guard reached over and pulled her shirt up exposing her tits, indicating she was to take it off. As soon as the shirt was off he indicated she should remove her skirt. As the skirt hit the floor she felt an overwhelming surge of desire so she replied to the question, "I want all the cock I can get today."

Standing there naked, she looked the guys in the eye as if she was awaiting the first proposition from them. The guard said, "clear that table over there and she can service us there.

There was an immediate rush of guys to clear the beer bottles and ashtrays from the table as the guard maneuvered her over to the table. He pushed her over, face down on the table and said, "what am I bid for the right to be first to fuck her asshole?"

She could hardly believe what she just heard. "No.. No .." she said in a begging tone.

His response was a quick series of swats with his hand on her already bruised but. "Shut up slut, your just here to enjoy the cocks."

The bidding took only a few minutes, so as the bidding ended at $100 she heard someone step up behind her, spreading her cheeks. Her arms grabbed the other end of the table and waited. A cock entered her pussy sending some feelings of ecstasy up her body. The cock slipped in and out a few times but when it was wet from her pussy juices it was withdrawn and she could feel the pressure at her rectum. She thought at least he was nice enough to lube up before fucking her ass.

She screamed as he pushed his engorged cock into her little shit-hole but he stopped to let her relax once the head was in. She could feel the desire building in her body. A moment later she pushed back as if begging for her rectal invasion to continue. Inch by inch he pushed his cock further up her bowels and she began to move her ass to accommodate his cock. Her ass moved shamelessly showing everyone how much she wanted and needed this ass fucking.

Finally as she felt his balls slap against he ass she lost all control and blurted out, "ram that cock up my ass. I need a good ass fucking. I need to cum."

He started teasing her by slowly pulling out and slamming back into her shitter. He watched her move her body wildly to meet his every stroke. He paused and watched her become frustrated so he said, "tell the guys what a cock slut you are and how much you want to fuck them." Then he pushed back into her letting his balls slap against her clit to drive her a little wilder.

"I am a cock slut and crave cock. I want every guy here to fuck me and I want to suck every cock here" she said as she wiggled her butt to get more of the cock that was filling her backdoor. "I need more than one cock at a time too," she continued.

The five guys watched in amazement as she was pounded from the rear. He body was in one constant state of motion to get more of the cock she craved. As she came closer to climax the more she squirmed to get the cock inside her. Finally she was close to climax and started begging, "more, I need you to fuck my ass harder and faster. I need to cum."

Her aggressor grabbed her hips and started slamming into her ass as hard as he could. As their bodies collided the slap of skin against skin sounded much like a spanking. He was close to orgasm as she began to cum. Her cries were heard by all, "oh fuck me, I'm ready to cum. Ahhhhh, ohhh, ahhh ... I'm Cummmmmming." As her body shook with that earth shattering orgasm she had come here for.

Her body went limp on the table as she started to enter that post climax relaxation period. His cock started to go limp and slipped out of her ass. His sperm started to run out of her asshole as he backed away. The juice ran out and down to her pussy to accumulate and eventually a drip could be seen falling to the floor.

The guard came over to the table while she lay collapsed and in a daze. He roughly turned her naked body over so she lay on her back, moving her so her butt was on one edge and her head was at the other edge. She moaned as her mind came out of her relaxed state and heard him saying, "now we come to the next auction. We'll be bidding first on who wants first shot at this slut's cunt, then we will be bidding on who wants to put their cock in her mouth first."

"Noooooo!" was all she could muster. Still somewhat in a relaxed state she lay there on display as he came around and spread her legs wide open. He bent her legs and rested her feet on the table so her cunt gaped open for the view of all onlookers.

He stuck two fingers in her pussy, ran them around a little and then held them up for view saying, "see how wet and hungry this pussy is. How much am I bid for first use of this cock slave's pussy?"

She lay there beginning to realize what was about to happen to her. Her face turned red as she heard him call her a cock slave but deep down she knew he was right. Her head moved around as she watched all five guys bidding on her pussy. Somehow the embarrassment of it became insignificant as the thought of her pussy being filled with a cock began to arouse her. She could feel her cunt begin to quiver with thought of a new cock to ravage her.

"Sold for $500 to the gentleman that spanked her earlier. Now, gentleman, what am I bid for using her mouth at the same time her pussy is filled?" she heard the guard begin the new phase of the auction. She began to realize she was going to be double polled again. This was something new to her as last night was the first time she had ever had two men use her at the same time. She could feel the excitement build in her as she realized she was lying on the table playing with her nipples. She had never felt this horny or excited about being used; she was becoming a true cock slave. She began to moan as she played with her nipples, raising her butt off the table in search of the needed cock to fuck her and her tongue was licking her lips with the thought of the cock that would soon be forced into her mouth.

"Hurry gentleman, this young cock slut is growing impatient as we bid on her wares." The guard was trying to speed up the final auction on her mouth as he said, "$100 going once, going twice, I have $150 for her mouth. Going once, twice, sold for $150."

With the auction concluded the winners stepped to the table to take their possessions. She was still playing with her nipples, her butt kept moving in search of the cock she needed and her lips were moist and ready. One of the guys stepped to her head and dropped his pants to expose a huge cock to her. She suddenly felt a sharp pain as the other biker slapped her pussy, roughly saying, "keep that cunt still so I can ram this cock in there."

Her butt collapsed to the table as the biker roughly spread her legs her fuck hole wide open for his cock. Her impatience obvious as she begged, "hurry I need a cock. Please put your big dick in my dripping fuck hole." She felt the tip of his cock enter her cunt and she gasped as she awaited the filling of her cunt.

His cock head entered her pussy and he felt how moist it was. It didn't take long for him to ram his engorged cock all the way into her fuck hole. There was plenty of juice to let the massive cock reach bottom. Her cunt lips and muscles grabbed hold of this tremendous piece of manhood and tried to milk it. He knew he couldn't fuck her hard without cumming quickly but, this first time, he rammed home slapping his balls against her sore butt cheeks.

She felt like she was in heaven as he filled her fuck hole with his cock. She could feel the muscles in her belly clamp his cock with wild abandon. "Oh gawd, give me more. Fuck my cunt so hard I'll cry for mercy. Please ram that cock in me and fuck me hard" she begged. Her hips were moving to meet his strokes, she needed to keep that massive cock in her until she orgasmed.

He started to ram his cock in and out as she continued to beg for more and harder. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me harder" she continually said until she felt a hand grab her by the hair and shove a cock in her mouth. Her eyes widened as she saw the second bikers penis; it was also a monster cock. As the cock continued to pummel her fuck hole she began to bob her head up and down this new cock in her mouth. All that came out of her was a muffled sound of ecstasy as she was fucked in both her cunt and mouth. He hips continued to move up to meet the cock ravaging her pussy and her mouth was giving another cock the treatment of a lifetime.

The hand that had grabbed her hair started to grip tighter and be more forceful. He crammed his cock all the way to the back of her throat, almost gagging her and certainly cutting off her breathing. He pulled his cock back so she could breath and then rammed it back in as far as it would go; her lips were pressed into his pubic hair. She developed a rhythm of breathing as he pulled his cock out and then waiting while he rammed it to the back of her throat. He must have brain fucked her like this for 5 min and all she could do was moan as she enjoyed the defilement of her body. Finally she could feel his cock tighten in her mouth and his balls felt like they had swollen to twice their size; she knew he was about to unload in her. As he got to the point where the jissm was leaving his balls and shooting up his cock he rammed his cock all the way into her throat and held it there. Load after load of hot sperm flooded her throat as she was forced to stop breathing; he relieved himself. Finally he was done and began to relax his grip on her head so she could pull his cock back a little, at least enough to breath. She continued to suck his cock and clean it up until that massive cock grew smaller and smaller. As the cock fell from her mouth she was in the throws of climaxing as her pussy was being pounded.

"Gawd, I'm cummmmmmmm ..." she screamed as her hips moved up to meet another assault from the cock that was pounding her cunt. She had wrapped her legs around the waist of her stud lover, holding on for dear life. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me harder," she went back to crying out. About now the cock that had been pounding her for the last ten minutes was about to let loose a stream of cum that would flood her cunt like nothing before had ever done.

Nancy was moving her hips instinctively as she recovered from her climax. She was now raised up on her elbows looking at that massive cock ramming in and out of her fuck hole just feeling the erotic pangs from her tortured pussy. The biker was holding on to her hips as he forced his fuck rod into her faster and faster as he approached climax. He was pulling Nancy's ass to him every time his prick came ramming home again. As his blood engorged fuck tool began to swell even larger, he could feel his balls begin to pull up getting ready to shoot into her vagina; he pulled out and rapidly stroked his cock until it began spewing forth the white creamy jism. He shot one rope of sperm after another, straight up and it landed with a splat on her face and some of it even went into her hair. The next shot was almost as powerful with most of it landing between her breasts. The third batch was a little off and landed on her right tit splashing up on her neck. The next shot landed on her stomach and belly button with the final load landing on her mond, slowly running down to her swollen clit and pussy lips.

She lay back down, exhausted from the ordeal, covered in cum juice and a glaze in her eyes from the joy of it all. She was excited about being double polled for the second time in her life. Her hands began to wander through the puddles of sperm on her body. Oblivious of what she was doing, she rubbed the sperm all over her tits and belly as if it were some kind of skin cream treatment. As her hands rubbed the juice over her nipples she couldn't resist tweaking the nipples between her thumb and index finger, bringing an involuntary moan from her mouth. Her hand finally reached the last load at her mond and pussy. The moment she touched her sensitive clit her legs pulled up and spread, giving her hand full access to rub her clit and put her fingers into her pink fuck-hole. She fingered her insides for a bit, moaning loudly so it drew the attention of her audience. As she withdrew her fingers from her cunt they glanced over her clit bringing a very loud moan and she began to rub her clit rapidly. Her body came to life again and all she could do was moan and say "more, more, I need more."

The guard stepped up and said, "Ok you cum slut cock slave, eat all that cum you have been spreading on your body. Take your fingers and wipe it up and then suck your fingers clean."

Nancy was more than happy to eat the cum. Her fingers would slide over her cum moistened skin to rub up as much as possible and then lick her fingers. She could see all the guys watching her as she did it so when it came time to lick her fingers she would make an erotic production about it. Her tongue would come out fully extended and lick the tip of her fingers like it was the head of a cock, then she would lick down the fingers as if they were the shaft and finally she would get to the base of her fingers with her tongue making curling motions like she was licking the ball sack below the cock.

As she finished cleaning her body the guard started again, "Now you cum slut, cock worshiper, tell the guys how much more cock you want. Beg for your next cock and be quick about it before I get annoyed and take my belt to your butt."

Her fingers fell to her clit and she started rubbing it again. While rubbing her clit she said in a desperate sounding voice, "who is going to put their beautiful fuck-rod in my cunt. Please, this whore needs more cock. I can suck you hard if you need but please don't leave me her in such a need for more cock."

Another one of the bikers stepped to the table and dropped his pants exposing his ready dick to her; he hadn't been wearing underwear. She saw him and noticed his prick wasn't very big nor very thick and a sigh of disappointment came from her mouth. He took the head of his cock and rubbed it up and down her slit, just grazing the clit momentarily before sliding down towards her shit hole. He heard a mewling sound from her lips so he took the cock and used it to spank her clit. His cock slapping her clit like that brought an immediate reaction.

The cock whipping she was getting brought back her insatiable need to be fucked. "Oh gawd. Please don't tease me. Please I need that cock," she began to beg.

The biker doing the teasing said to the others, "let's have some fun with her." Then he said to her, "Ok slut here is what you do. Grab two cocks with your hands and jack them off while I fuck your sopping wet cunt hole." All the time he was talking he kept whipping her clit with his cock making her body writhe in every direction looking for some relief.

Her hands went out looking for two cocks to hold and jack off while he ravaged her ready cunt. Two guys stepped forward and let her unzip them so she could reach in and pull out their meat. She started jerking them off, raising her head to look at her tormenter, she begged, "please put your cock in me, fuck me hard, fuck me until I cum, please I beg you."

He slowly put his cock in her slippery fuck-hole and began to move in and out. She could feel the cock but was disappointed it was so much smaller than the others. Her hips started to move to him as he began in earnest to ram her cunt. The tempo of the hand jobs she was giving sped up as she became more aroused. If she jacked off at this rate the guys would cum in short order. As the cock invaded her cunt she kept slamming her crotch up to meet the invader hoping it would get better and bring her to climax. She never felt more like size was important than she did now. She thought what she wouldn't do to have the guard slamming his gigantic cock in her right now. He hands were busy bringing the other two guys toward climax as she hopped that the cock between her legs would do the job. The two guys were nearing completion so they took her wrists while she rubbed their cocks so they could aim their cocks at her face. The first guy started shooting and the cum hit her directly on her cheek, some splattering up to her forehead and the rest running down to her ear. The next batch of cum got her in her hair and the final batch splattered on her neck. Just as the first cock was finishing the second guy started to cum. The first batch hit her nose and lips with some of it going in her mouth. He grabbed his cock from her hand, turned her head and crammed the cock in her mouth where she quickly sucked all of the sperm and swallowed.