Nancy Visits the Poop Deck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two guys stepped away from her to admire the job they had done decorating her face with their slimy jizzm. She began to work in great earnest to make this little cock bring her to orgasm. Her ass humped up off the table trying to get more from this cock. Her hands reached behind him, grabbing his butt cheeks and pulling him into her. "Oh, fuck me, fuck me. I have to have cock, more cock to make me cum." Her hips were wildly thrashing at him trying to bring her body to the much-needed climax. Finally out of desperation she wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck, pulling her body off the table so her cunt was riding his cock. She began to wildly rock up and down on his fuck-tool begging, "make me cum. Give me more, I need to cum."

"AHHHHH" she shouted, "somebody please come fuck me so I can cum, anybody, somebody, I need a big cock to fuck the shit out of me until I cum."

The guard stepped to the table and took her arms from around her fucker making her lay flat on the table. Her pelvis still pumping up and down trying to get what little she could out of the cock inside her she whimpered, "I need to cum. Somebody make me cum." She released her leg grip from the young biker.

The guard moved between her legs as the young biker moved out of the way. The guard said, "Ok guys, let's all help this innocent young cock slut have a good time here. I'm gonna fuck her like she needs and I want everyone else to jack off on her body." With that the guard rammed his large fuck pole up her waiting cunt. The guard then started fucking her harder and harder, grasping her hips for more control. She started to move her pelvis up to match each stabbing of his pole into her awaiting cunt.

"Oh yes, fuck me. Fuck me hard. I need to cum. Please, please I need this cock to cum." She writhed on the table looking for that last climax of the day. She looked about and saw five men all jacking off on either side of her. The excitement of the moment hit her and she could feel the orgasm building inside her.

The guard was holding her hips for leverage as he slammed his huge cock into her, watching her move her hips to slam into him as his fuck pole brought her to near climax. Just as she was orgasming she felt the first of many spurts of jissm hit her from the side. Then another spurt hit her from the other side, then another as all five guys let loose with their jissm. Her hair was bombarded with the thick creamy juice as was her face, her tits and her belly. The orgasm she felt was totally earth shattering as the guard filled her insides with his load of sperm.

She lay there on the table, naked and oblivious to everything going on around. She just rubbed the cum all over her body and played with her nipples.

The guard called the girl behind the bar over to Nancy's table. As the bartender stood there staring down at the almost comatose Nancy the guard snapped at the bartender, "take your panties off!" The girl reached under her skirt and slipped her panties off handing them to the guard. The guard took all the money from the auction and rolled it up into a wad, stuffed it into Nancy's mouth and tied the bartenders panties around her head to hold the wad in place. He stood Nancy up on her feet. She wobbled as her knees were still weak from the final orgasm she had.

Turning a chair sideways he bent Nancy over the top of the chair and told her to hold on to the seat. Then addressing the rest of the guys he said, "y'all know this cock whore gets horny when she gets whipped so I want to send her home as horny as she can get so every one of you is going to use this belt to give her 25 of the hardest whippings you can deliver." With that he pulled his belt off and handed it to the first biker.

Nancy was still groggy but dull as her senses were she began to realize she was in for one hell of a whipping. Her mouth plugged she could do nothing except hold on to the chair for dear life as the whipping began. The first biker gave her 25 of the slowest, hardest strokes of the belt she thought she ever had. She whimpered through the gag but held on as tears streamed down her face. As the first biker finished he handed off the belt to the next biker. After the third biker whipped her she could no longer feel the belt as it crossed her butt, only the occasional welt as the belt hit her thigh or where the thigh met the butt cheek could be felt. He eyes were void of tears as the sound belting came to a completion. She was becoming aware of how her body was responding to this abuse because she was not feeling pain she was just feeling very horny.

As the last biker finished, the guard had the bartender put Nancy's skirt back on her. As Nancy lay over the chair it was awkward to try to pull the skirt up so it ended with the side zipper being placed in the front. Then they stood Nancy up and tried to put her shirt on. The bartender had the shirt on most of the way and was tying the shirt under her breasts as Nancy lost her balance. The bartender grabbed her by the shirt to steady her, the shirt gave way and ripped almost off. He tits were exposed as the cloth ripped at her cleavage. They covered up her tits as best they could with the tattered shirt and the guard walked Nancy to her car.

Nancy was aware enough to be humiliated by her attire as she walked downstairs and past all the customers that starred at her. They walked outside to the car and the guard opened the door for her. She stood there as the guard smiled at her and said, "bet that is the most cock you have gotten in a day." She nodded but stood motionless. He smiled and said, "I know it hurts but I'll bet you will be back next week. You will, won't you?" Again she nodded. "Good," he said, "because before I put you in this car I need to give you my 25 smacks with the belt."

Nancy's eyes just rolled back as she felt him guide her to the back of the car. He bent her over the trunk of the car saying, "now I want you to lift your skirt up for me. Don't drop the skirt or the 25 will start over again." Nancy, face down on the trunk, lifted her skirt and waited for the final 25. She was just beginning to regain the feeling in her butt from the previous abuse and here she was waiting for more punishment. She jumped as he delivered the first blow of the strap but she was careful not to let the skirt fall. She jumped at each blow but held the skirt steady. Her eyes had recovered and filled with tears from the pain but slut that she was each blow of the belt made her feel that much hornier.

After he finished he took her arm and walked her to the drivers seat. She winced in pain as she sat on the seat but the gag kept her from saying anything. He leaned in the window, kissed her on the forhead and slipped two fingers into her cunt. She was amazed how alive her cunt felt, almost ready for another round of cock. "I want you to drive home like this. Don't stop to untie those panties until your home and stopped the car. I expect to see you here at 2pm next Saturday -- sharp -- is that clear?" he said. She nodded and started the car.

On the way home every bump she hit caused pain in her butt. Ache as she did she knew without a doubt that this cock slut whore would be at the Poop Deck next Saturday at 2pm.