Nancy's Quest Ch. 07

Story Info
Nancy wants to stop seeing Lee McGill, but can't.
2.4k words
4.57
34.7k
2
0

Part 7 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/28/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Passion in James County XIII: Nancy's Quest

Chapter seven

Lee McGill walked into Nancy's office just before lunchtime a few days later. "My schedule is clear this afternoon," he said. "What's your schedule look like?"

Nancy knew why Lee was ask her that question. And she knew what her response she should be. She should tell him she was busy. "I...I don't have anything scheduled, either," she replied.

"Want to meet me for lunch?" Lee asked, his eyes growing hot.

"Ah...sure," Nancy replied.

Lee suggested that they meet at the restaurant located near the same motel they'd used a few weeks earlier, the first time they'd had sex.

After Lee left her office, Nancy told her secretary she had calls to make after lunch and wouldn't be back that afternoon, then went down to the garage, got her car, and drove to the motel where she knew Lee would be waiting.

Nancy pulled into the motel parking lot, next to Lee's car. When she got out of her car, he got out of his.

He was smiling and had an excited look in his eyes. "I'm all set," he said, dangling a key from his hand so Nancy could see it. He turned and started for the steps which led to the second level of the motel.

Nancy followed her co-worker, feeling more and more ashamed the closer she got to the room. She had no idea why she was doing this. It wasn't as if she didn't have a good husband because she did. And it wasn't that her husband was lacking as a lover, either. George satisfied her very well in bed. In fact, her husband made her feel better and left her feeling more satisfied than any of the other men she'd slept with did. Why, then, couldn't she stop herself? Why, then, was she about to go into a motel room and make love with one of her co-workers. One of her married co-workers.

When they were in the room, Lee closed the door, then he turned and looked at Nancy, who stood there, continuing to experience mixed feelings of excitement and shame.

"You really look nice today, Nance," Lee commented.

"Th...thank you," Nancy replied. She had on black slacks, a white silk blouse with a wide collar, and a herringbone pattern vest. She had left the top several buttons on the blouse undone, baring a considerable expanse of her chest. She realized Lee was staring at the exposed skin.

"What's up?" he asked. "You look a little nervous."

Nancy looked into her companion's eyes and saw the fire there. "I...I don't know," she stammered. "I...I just feel kind of funny about doing this, I guess. Don't you?"

Lee shook his head. "I don't think about that much," he replied. "I prefer to think about how fantastic you look and how wonderful making love with you is."

"Oh," Nancy said. Lee was married, just like she was. Didn't it bother him to be cheating on his wife the way it bothered her to be cheating on her husband?

Lee stepped closer to her and began stroking the skin exposed by the open neck of her blouse.

Nancy shuddered. "God, I...I do like the way you touch me," she murmured.

"I like touching you," Lee murmured as his fingers continued to steal over her soft, warm flesh. "Are you still having second thoughts about what we're here for?"

Nancy looked at him, took a deep breath, then shook her head. "No..." she murmured. "Not...not any more."

Lee put his arms around her.

Nancy sighed and leaned against him. "I lied," she murmured. "I can't keep from thinking that what...what we're doing is wrong."

Lee didn't reply.

"Every time I think about what we've done, and are doing, I have horrible feelings of guilt," she whispered. "I hate myself, but..." A shudder went through her while Lee's fingers continued to stroke her gently. "I couldn't say no when you asked me today. I thought about it, I really did, but..."

Lee still said nothing. Instead, he slid his hands deeper into her blouse, onto her breasts and teased them gently through her bra.

Nancy moaned and pressed even harder against him. "You do know what makes me feel good, Lee," she whispered. "You really do."

Lee unbuttoned her blouse, then he squeezed her bra-encased breasts. Ever so softly, he traced skin not covered by her bra.

Nancy slid her hands between them, and caressed his swollen cock. Then she unzipped his pants and slid her hands into them. She felt Lee shudder when her hand wrapped around his swollen, sensitive cock.

When Lee finished unbuttoning her blouse, he slid his hands around behind her, and unhooked her bra clasp. Then he transferred his caresses onto her bared breasts and his fingers twirled the swollen buds. She groaned softly.

Lee backed toward the bed, pulling her with him, while he continued to caress her breasts and she kept stroking his cock.

When they reached the bed, Lee released her and stripped the rest of her clothes off, while she did the same for him. When they were naked, they fell onto the bed and began serious, passionate explorations of each other's bodies. It occurred to Nancy that they hadn't kissed, not once, and they didn't kiss then. Nor had they exchanged anything more than perfunctory words of endearment.

Again she groaned when Lee's lips captured her nipples. He attended to first one, then the other, sucking and nibbling the tender buds until they were hard, tingling, and shiny with his saliva.

Nancy's chest rose and fell while she gasped with delight. Her hands continued massaging and stroking her lover's cock. She rubbed the sticky fluid that had begun seeping from the tip into the sides of throbbing shaft.

Lee kissed across her flat belly, pausing to lick her navel, then his lips moved into the curly brown mass of pubic hair at her middle.

Nancy's hips began to squirm and twist as his hands slid up and down the warm, soft skin of her inner thighs. Moaning softly, she spread her legs to give him access to her vagina. "Yes! Yes!" she groaned. Her hips rose off the bed. "Yes! Ahhh! Yes!" she moaned when his lips and tongue began exploring her sopping wet pussy.

Lee slid around so he was lying between her legs, licking at the soft folds of flesh, thrusting his tongue into her, licking the swollen bud of her clit.

Nancy twisted and turned as rapture rocked her and her moans of pleasure and continued. Lee took her close to coming, then backed off and lay there stroking and caressing her, keeping her at the brink, but not allowing her the release she needed.

"Take me! Please, Lee! I need you! Please!" Nancy groaned. Her hands sought him, pulled at him, urging him atop her. "Please!"

Lee finally slid on top of her and when he did, she grabbed his cock and guided it into her. When his shaft sank into her she wrapped her legs around his, and pressed her hips against his.

Once he was embedded in her, Lee held himself above her on outstretched arms and began to drive into her with deep, forceful strokes.

It wasn't long before Lee's powerful thrusts took Nancy where she wanted to go. "Take me! Take me! Now! Now!" she moaned. Her breasts jiggled as his body slammed against hers, driving his cock deep into her. "Can't wait! Need you too bad!!! I...Ahhhhhhh...I can't wait! I'm coming!" she cried while her body went into spasms of joy.

"Yeah! Me, too!" Lee groaned, discharging his torrid cream into her clasping hot cave.

When Lee was finished, he pulled out and rolled off Nancy, onto his side.

Nancy laid next to her lover on her back, thinking. Finally, she rolled on her side and looked at Lee, who gazed back at her. "Doesn't...doesn't doing this bother you?" she asked. "Don't you ever feel bad about what you're doing to your wife and kids?"

Lee shook his head. "Not often," he replied. "I figure what happens between you and me has nothing to do with my marriage. You give me things my wife doesn't want to. Does our affair really bother you?"

Nancy nodded. "Yes," she said. "It...it really does." Her eyes were filled with tears. "After...after I'm with you, I'm miserable for days," she said. "I can't eat, I can't sleep, and it's almost impossible to face my husband and kids. I...I've tried to stay away from you."

"Nance, would you rather we stopped seeing each other?" Lee asked.

Nancy nodded, then looked into his eyes. "I want to be faithful to my husband," she said, "I want to go back to being a faithful wife. I think about stopping all the time." She took a deep breath and shuddered. "But...God help me...I can't do that and I don't understand why."

Lee wrapped his arm around her and she snuggled against him.

"Are..." he began, "Are you still sleeping with your husband?"

Nancy, keeping her head pressed against his chest, nodded.

"George...he doesn't know about us, does he?" Lee continued.

"N...no, of course not! Nancy stammered. "It...it would kill him if he...if he found out! I couldn't ever let that happen."

"You're still being a good mother to your kids, aren't you?" Lee went on.

Nancy nodded again.

Lee caressed her back as he continued talking. "I believe what we have is something really special. Do you feel that way?" he asked.

Nancy hesitated for a moment. Lee was a good lover, and the wrongness of what they were doing made being with him terribly exciting. "Yes...I guess I do, sometimes," she murmured.

"So why is it wrong for us to have something special?" Lee asked. "Something we couldn't have any other way."

Nancy smiled wanly. "That was one of the most obvious rationalizations I ever heard," she said.

Lee shrugged. "So...did it work?" he asked.

"No, it didn't," Nancy said. "But that doesn't change anything." She kissed him, then started sliding her hands over him. Lee slid his hand down her back and cupped one of her buttocks. She pressed her pelvis against him and kissed him again.

"God!" she murmured after the kiss ended, "I don't know why it is, but I'm horny all the time when I'm with you." Her fingers teased his nipples, making them hard, causing him to shudder. She began kissing his chest. From one of his nipples to the other, her lips moved, trailing heat and wetness back and forth across his chest, making him tremble.

While Nancy's lips worked on Lee's chest, her hands slid over his body, across his belly, into the curly, damp hair at his groin. Her fingers wrapped around his erecting cock, which grew stiffer and twitched in her hand. She stroked his swollen shaft for a while, then her lips began moving down his body, following the trail her hands blazed, and ecstasy was building upon ecstasy.

"Ahhh!" Lee groaned. His hips strained upward as the warmth and wetness of Nancy's mouth engulfed the tip of his swollen wand. She had decided that since he'd eaten her, the least she could do was suck his cock!

Nancy looked up at him and smiled. "I want to do this to you," she murmured. "I want to make you feel as good as you made me feel."

"You...are!" Lee gasped. "Are you ever!"

She lowered her head and let a substantial part of his cock disappear into her mouth while her hands gently massaged his balls.

It didn't take long for her to get Lee to the brink of explosion. He could no longer remain still, his hips were moving and squirming while her mouth rose and fell on his swollen wand.

"Nance, I...I'll come if you keep that up!" he groaned during one of the few periods of lucidity she allowed him.

"Well," Nancy said, "we don't want that, do we?" She let his cock slip from her mouth, straddled him, guided his throbbing rod to her middle and sank onto it. A look of bliss formed on her face as it entered her. After she had Lee in her, she leaned forward and supported herself on her outstretched arms as she worked her middle against his.

Lee grabbed her breasts and started rubbing his thumbs back and forth across the turgid tips while Nancy moved her hips up and down and side to side, making his cock rub the walls of her snug love cave.

"Yes! Oh, yes!" she hissed. "Oh, yes!" She pounded down on Lee, twisting and turning her body, making him lash around inside her. "Oh...Yes!!! Oh...Yes!!! Oh...Yes!!! Oh...Yes!!! Oh...Yes!!!" she chanted, calling cadence for her bouncing hips. Then she stiffened, she pressed her groin against Lee's, and tremors begin to wrack her. "Ah! Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!" Her wail of delight began. Her fingers dug into Lee's arms as her body continued to spasm. "Yes! Yes! Take...me, Lee! Please! Please!"

"Uhh!" Lee groaned, his body arching, his hips driving upward, as he hosed her insides with molten cream.

Her passion dissipated, Nancy laid on top of Lee and let him hold her. After a while, she raised her head, looked into his eyes, then kissed him. "How can you always make me feel so good?" she whispered. "How can what we do feel so good when it's so wrong?"

Lee looked at her. "Are you sure it's wrong?" he asked.

She shook her head. "You and I both know it is," she said. "It doesn't matter how you try to make it sound it, we...we're cheating on our spouses. Any way you cut it, that...that isn't right."

"Do you want to stop seeing me, Nance?" Lee asked.

Nancy looked down at him a long time, her eyes reflecting the turmoil in her mind. Then she took a deep breath, let it out, and nodded. "I...I do want to stop. I...I really do," she said. "But...but I'm not sure I can."

Lee looked at her carefully. "You sure about that?" he asked.

"I...I'm not sure about anything," Nancy replied. "Not any more."

"It's just that I don't want to mess up your life," Lee said, hugging her.

"My life's already a mess," Nancy replied, "so I guess it doesn't matter if I mess it up a little more."

She finally rolled off and they lay side by side for awhile longer. Then she got up. "I have to get going," she said. "I have to pick my daughter up at daycare then get home and make dinner."

They got up, dressed, and left the room, headed for their separate cars, separate homes, separate spouses, and separate lives.

"Why?" Nancy thought as she drove toward her home, tortured by guilt. "Why can't I stop?"

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers