Nancy's Quest Ch. 10

Story Info
Another coworker takes Nancy.
1.4k words
4.39
36k
2
0

Part 10 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/28/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Passion in James County XIII

Nancy's Quest

By D.C. Roi

Chapter ten

Nancy was putting in another late night at the office. It was a busy time for the company she worked for, and there was a lot of work that needed to be done. She agreed to work the extra without complaining, even though she'd rather have been home with her husband and kids.

"The only good thing about working this late is that Lee isn't here tonight," she thought as she finished up what she was doing and started to think about going home. She wouldn't have to put up with the temptation of having him around. She'd managed to avoid her colleague for some time, and was starting to feel as if she would have the strength to turn him down if he asked to see her again.

She was just about finished with what she had to do when Walt Arenton, the assistant general sales manager for overseas operations, walked into her office. She was surprised to see him, since he seldom worked late. He was in his late 50's, but in fairly good shape. He was balding and wore a small moustache. He walked over to her desk, smiling.

"How is that end of year domestic sales report coming, Nance?" he asked.

Nancy shrugged and gave him an exasperated look. "It was tough getting everything down, but I think I have it," she said.

She realized Walt was surveying her and suddenly felt uncomfortable. She had on a houndstooth-pattern green dress that buttoned up the front and was cinched around her slim waist by a black belt. Her hair hung in a braid down her back, a style she didn't wear very often.

"If you want to see what I've done, I can show you," she said, standing up. "I've got it laid out on the table over there. I was just going to put it all together and put it in the mailbox to go to the printer in the morning."

She got up and walked to the table. Walt followed her and stood behind her. She was startled when he put his arms around her.

"You look gorgeous tonight, Nance," he whispered in her ear.

Nancy stiffened in his arms. "Walt! What do you think you're doing?" she asked.

"What do you think I'm doing?" he replied and squeezed her against him, pressing his hardening cock against her firm bottom. "You know, Nance, I've been wanting to do this for a long time," he said, giving her ear a lick with his tongue.

Nancy shuddered. "What makes you think I want you to do this, Walt?" she asked, she wanted to get away from him, but he had her pressed against the table, so escape was impossible. "I don't know why you think you can do this."

Walt slid his hands up and cupped her breasts through her dress.

Despite herself, Nancy felt a rush of passion. She sagged against him a little.

"I know what you and Lee have been doing," Walt said, continuing the caresses that were weakening Nancy's ability to resist. "You may have thought it was a secret, but it isn't. What's the matter with you and me doing it, too?"

"Walt, no!" Nancy murmured. Her body was out of control. Why was it that when a man - any man it seemed - touched her, she immediately got turned on and lost the ability to resist? "We...we can't do anything here?"

"Why not?" he replied, continuing to massage her lovely, small breasts. "There's nobody else in the building and, this late, it isn't likely anybody will show up." He bent, nuzzled her neck, and licked her ear lobe.

Realizing Nancy was no longer making an attempt to get out of his embrace, Walt began unbuttoning the top buttons of her dress, then he slid his hands inside, onto bare her flesh.

Nancy was sorry she hadn't worn a bra. His hands cupped and squeezed the warm, spongy masses on her chest and the hard nipples pressed into his palms. She shuddered and her hands covered his. "Walt, please, you...you don't know what you're doing," she whispered.

"I know exactly what I'm doing," he replied, continuing to nuzzle her neck. "You're a damn good-looking woman and you're having a pretty powerful effect on me."

Nancy realized her body had stopped responding, but she decided she would no longer make any pretence of resistance. Her boss obviously wasn't going to take no for an answer, so the best thing she probably could do was let him have what he wanted and get this demeaning episode over. She squirmed her ass against his erect cock. "I can tell," she whispered. "But Walt, what are we going to do? We can't do anything here, can we?"

"I...I'll think of something," Walt gasped. He kept squeezing Nancy's breasts and his cock got harder and harder as her ass moved insistently against it. He turned her aound in his arms and kissed her, thrusting his tongue into her mouth. He cupped her bottom and lifted her off her feet.

Holding the kiss, he managed somehow to carry Nancy back to her desk. He sat her on it, then he finished unbuttoning her dress. Next, he peeled her pantyhose down her long, slim, legs and dropped them on the floor.

"Walt...are...are you really sure you want to do this?" Nancy murmured.

"You're goddamn right I do!" he responded. He reached for his belt, undid it, then opened his pants. When his pants dropped around his ankles, he flipped a light switch near the desk and the room darkened.

Nancy felt his rigid cock slapping against her legs, then he took her face in his hands and kissed her again. "You do want me, don't you, Nance?" he whispered after the kiss ended. Without waiting for Nancy to answer, he moved between her finely-shaped legs.

Nancy heard him gasp when he guided the flared, swollen tip of his cock to her already-damp opening, then slid it into her. She laid back, groaning, her legs locking behind him, as he entered her. He slid his hands up and down her lean form as his cock rode smoothly in and out of her. "Oh, God, Nance!!! I need you!!! Take meeeeee!!! Take meeeeee!!!" he cried as he plunged into her.

His powerful thrusts made Nancy's bottom slide back and forth on the slick desk top. She was surprised that she wasn't responding the way she always did in the past when men did things like this to her. It would have been humiliating for her to respond to Walt after he forced himself on her.

Walt gripped her lean bottom and continued slamming into her, knowing his own needs would soon be met. Then he was coming. "Ahhhhh!" he cried, spouting his warm sauce into her.

When he finished, Walt leaned over Nancy, spent. His cock was still buried in her, but it softened and slid from her. Finally, when he had strength enough to stand erect, he did so, and stepped back from the desk.

Nancy lay on the desk, her legs dangling over the side. Her eyes were closed. She wasn't sure exactly why she'd subjected herself to this humiliation, but she had. And even though she'd been forced to have sex with Walt, she felt shame. She pushed herself erect and Walt backed away from her, looking as ashamed as she felt. She got off the desk and headed for the bathroom.

When she returned Walt was sitting in her desk chair. He jumped to his feet when he saw her. "Nance...I...I'm sorry," he stammered, looking remorseful. "I...I don't know what got into me. Are...are you going to...to report this? It...it will never, ever happen again. I...I promise you that."

"All right, Walt, I...I guess I won't report it, then," Nancy said. "Walt, I...I'm sorry, but it's late and I really should get home."

"Sure, me, too," Walt said. He got up and walked to the door. He stopped and turned. "Thanks, Nance. See you tomorrow," he said. "I...I really am sorry." Then he was gone.

After Walt left, Nancy checked the report to make sure it was ready for the printer, assembled it, put it in the mailbox, then she turned off the lights, got her coat, and left, locking the door behind him.

While she drove home, Nancy felt the tears coursing down her cheeks. She felt cheaper than she'd ever felt before. Somehow, some way, she had to find out how to stop herself before she lost her job, her husband, and her kids, everything that was important to her! Maybe she needed to start seeing a shrink. Maybe a therapist could help her figure out why she'd become a nymphomaniac, and how to stop. She had to do something before her world came crashing down around her.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers