Nancy's Quest Ch. 13

Story Info
Benny Morris pays Nancy a visit and...
3.8k words
4.76
28.6k
2
0

Part 13 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/28/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Passion in James County XIII

Nancy's Quest

By D.C. Roi

Chapter thirteen

On a Friday evening a few weeks later, Nancy sat in her living room trying to watch TV. She was home alone. Her husband had gone on a weekend hunting trip with some of his friends and her kids were enjoying a weekend visit with their grandparents.

As she stared at the images on the TV screen without seeing them, she tried to figure out why she was behaving the way she was and what she could do about it. Should she seek counseling? Should she find someone she could talk with? Should she try one of those women's support groups? She didn't know. She knew she ought to take some action, but for some reason she kept putting it off.

She did know that what she was doing was wrong, very wrong. "I've been acting like a slut...a...a wanton woman who with no morals. I'm jeopardizing my job, my marriage, everything. George and the kids deserve someone a lot better than me, that's for sure! What in the world is wrong with me? Why can't I stop this?" she thought. Her mind was filled with shame, embarrassment, and anger.

As she sat there, recalling some of the things she'd done, her body began to betray her. Desire began dueling with recriminations, and passion began to make it's unwelcome presence felt. The fact that she was turning herself on with her thoughts made her angry. "Damn it! I can't even figure out what to do without getting myself all wound up," she thought. "Oh, well, I might as well get ready for bed. No point in sitting here making things worse."

Even thought it was early, she went into her bedroom, took a shower, dried off and slid into a skimpy, silky teddy. She pulled back the covers and was just about to slip into bed when the doorbell rang.

"Who on earth could that be?" she wondered. She wasn't expecting anyone. "Did I mention to Lee or anyone that I was going to be alone?" she mused. No, she was sure she hadn't. She was proud of the fact that, after her slip with Ted Adamson, she put her plan back in action and had been able to stay away from the colleague she'd been having an affair with.

She walked to her closet, got a robe, slipped it on, then went to the front door and opened it. She was surprised to see Benny Morris standing on her porch, his face flushed.

"Hi, Mrs. Dillon," he said. "I...I hope you don't mind my coming over without calling first, but I...I needed to talk to you."

"Um...no...uh...that's all right, Benny," Nancy stammered. "No...nobody else is home and I...I was just about to go to bed." This was the last thing she needed. She was already half turned on, and the temptation she faced with Benny here wouldn't help her solve her problems. She didn't exactly understand why, but she knew that being alone with the young man was an even greater temptation for her than if it been Lee McGill or Ted Adamson at the door. Even though she knew she should tell her young neighbor to leave, she didn't.

"Come in, Benny," she said and stepped back, holding the door open. She watched as the young man walked by her, into the living room and took a seat on the sofa. He sat there, looking at her, his demeanor showing his nervousness.

Nancy closed the door, walked into the living room, and sat down in a chair facing Benny, carefully pulling her robe over her legs. "I wish I hadn't gotten undressed," she thought. "I'd feel a lot better if I had more clothes on." Her mind was spinning with memories of the wild afternoon when she seduced Benny. The memories began to evoke the wild feelings she'd experienced that day. It was the last thing she needed. She wished she had told the young man she couldn't talk with him tonight. "I wonder what he wants to talk about?" she wondered. But she wasn't kidding herself. She was sure she knew why Benny was there and felt passion begin glowing deep inside her. She chided herself silently. She couldn't allow herself to feel this excited about his presence.

Benny sat across the room, blushing furiously. He was growing more and more confused. He'd actually come over to try and talk with Mrs. Dillon about what happened between them. In the weeks after it happened, he couldn't get that day out of his mind. And he'd half convinced himself that, if he could talk to her, he might be able to help her. The problem was that now, sitting her in front of her, he couldn't stop thinking about what she looked like naked, and how it had felt to touch her. He had half a hard-on and his penis kept getting stiffer.

"What was it you wanted to talk to me about, Benny?" Nancy asked.

"I...I was wondering if...if you were made at me or something," Benny replied. "You used to call me to come over and do stuff all the time. You...you haven't called me in...in weeks. Are...are you mad at me, Mrs. Dillon?"

Nancy shook her head. "No, Benny, I'm not angry with you," she replied. "You know, in a way, I'm glad you came over tonight. I should have had a talk with you long before this. What...what happened between us the other day was...was a mistake. I can never, ever, let that happen again. It...it wouldn't be fair to either one of us, Benny."

Benny knew that what she said was right. In fact, before he got here, he hoped he'd be able to help her figure that out. The problem was, now that he was here, and had seen her, he found that he wanted to make love to her again. Hearing her say she didn't want to hurt him. "But...I..." he stammered. Tears filled his eyes. "But we..."

Nancy cut him off before he could say anything more. "I'm sorry, Benny..." she said. She had to get this over with and get him out of there quickly, before she lost control and compounded the problems she already had. "You know I'm married. If my husband found out what you and I did, he'd divorce me and I could lose my kids. What happened between us that day - as nice as it was - was a mistake, a terrible mistake I just can't allow myself to make again."

"I won't tell..." Benny protested. "You know I haven't told anyone..."

The young man's plaintive reply tore at Nancy's insides. She could almost feel how much he was hurting and wanted to take him in her arms. "Oh, Benny, I know you won't tell anyone, but that doesn't matter," she said, trying to be firm. The desire to take him in her arms and hug and kiss his hurt away kept growing as she looked at him.

Tears were rolling down Benny's cheeks. He jumped to his feet, walked to the picture window that faced Nancy's backyard, and stood at it, sobbing softly.

Nancy stood up, walked across the room, and put her arms around him. She felt rush of warmth when he pressed against her. "Benny, please, everything will be all right in time," she said softly. "In time, you'll forget me. You'll find someone your own age, and..."

"No! I won't." Benny tried to hide his tear-filled eyes from her. "I'll never, ever find anyone as pretty as you are!"

"Oh, Benny, that isn't true!" Nancy said. His compliment warmed her. Did he really thing she was that pretty?

Their faces were only inches apart, and Nancy's hands lay on the young man's hips. Benny slid his arms around her, pulled her against him, and covered her lips with his.

Nancy, caught off-guard by the young man's sudden action, realized her will to stop him was fading as longing began to pervade her. Instead of pushing him away, she slid her arms around him and squeezed him against her. Her lips parted and her tongue slid into his mouth, where it was met by his. "Oh, God, no!" she thought. "What am I doing? I...I can't let this happen again! I have to stop this now!" But she knew her thoughts were futile. Forbidden feelings, now fully aflame inside her, were in control, not her conscience.

Benny's hands moved to the belt around the waist of her robe and loosed it, then he pushed the robe down off her shoulders.

Nancy let her arms drop and the robe slid down them and whispered to the floor at her feet. "Please, Benny, we...we really shouldn't be doing this," she whispered. She tried to make a last, desperate attempt to stop him, even though she knew it would do no good. "Not...not again."

Benny acted as if he hadn't heard her. "God, you're gorgeous!" he said, staring at her worshipfully. "You are the prettiest woman in the world!" His hands closed over her breasts through the silken material of the teddy she was wearing.

Nancy knew that if she somehow didn't manage to get control of this situation, she'd add yet another entry on her list of shameless acts. "Please, Benny, don't do this!" she begged, trembling, "Please stop!" "Why didn't I keep my clothes on?" she thought. "God, his...his touch is so wonderful!"

Benny continued to ignore her pleas. His fingers brushed lightly over her erecting nipples and when they did, rapturous sensations rocked her. Her legs went weak. "Oh!" she moaned. She wanted him! She needed him! "Oh, God!" she murmured. She knew her battle against her desires was lost. "Come on, Benny!" she said. She took hold of the young man's hand, and started for her bedroom.

When they arrived in the master bedroom, Nancy let go of the trembling young man's hand, laid down on the bed, and watched Benny, red-faced and gasping, shed his clothes. Once he was naked, he joined her on the bed, pulled her into his arms, and kissed her again. Exultantly, she kissed him back. His hand slid under her teddy and the touch of his hands on her bare skin electrified her. She laid there while he worked on her breasts with his hands and lips until she was quaking with need. Then his hand slid down over her flat belly and between her quivering legs.

"Ah!" Nancy groaned when Benny began exploring her rapidly moistening vagina. Her hips rocked upward as her body offered itself to the young man's gentle touch. His finger slid between the puffy, soft lips, and additional waves of washed over her. "Don't make me wait! Oh, Benny, please, darling! I need to have you in me!" she cried. She couldn't believe how desperately she needed him.

Benny rolled between her legs, raised his hips, and grasped his erection. He placed the hot tip in her opening, then he thrust forward and she felt him sinking into her snug, warm, entryway. "Yes!" she hissed when, at last the young man's erection invaded her. "That's it, Benny! Take me, my darling. Take me!"

He slid deep into her and she gloried in the stretched, filled sensation his swollen organ produced in her lust-drenched body. His thrusts began, each one sending her higher up the mountain of desire. It felt wonderful!

"Yes, darling! Take me! Oh, Benny! Take me!" Nancy groaned, clutching the young man's rapidly thrusting buttocks. "I need you!! Oh, Benny, I need you!!!" Then her orgasm blossomed and exploded through her. "Benny!!!!!! Oh, Benny!" she cried as wondrous feelings poured through her. "Yes! Oh...Yes! I'm...I'm there! Take...me! Take me! Take...me! Please! Oh...Please!!! Yes!"

"Oh, God, Mrs. Dillon! Me, too! Unnnhh! Me, too!" Benny groaned. His hips continued their trip hammer beat against Nancy and his penis exploded batch after batch of hot, creamy sauce into her. Their bodies toiled together wildly as they shared the wonder of orgasm.

Afterward, they lay in each other's arms, enjoying the afterglow of the intense pleasure they had just shared.

"Oh, Benny, I...I don't know what to do. I...I shouldn't have let this happen, but I...I couldn't help myself!" Nancy exclaimed, clinging to him, hugging him against her. "Oh, Benny, do you have any idea what a marvelous lover you are?" She realized that, for reasons she didn't understand, she felt more satisfied and less guilty after making love with him than she did with any of the other men she was sleeping with. The realization disturbed her and she wasn't sure why.

Benny blushed. "Ah...you...you're pretty awesome, too, Mrs. Dillon," he whispered, then a look of panic formed on his face. "What...what about your husband...and your kids?" he exclaimed, looking frightened. "Are...are they gonna come home and...?"

"Don't worry, Benny, my husband's gone for the weekend," Nancy said. "He went on a hunting trip with some of his friends. And the children are staying with their grandparents for the weekend."

A look of relief formed on the young man's face. "Oh, good," he said.

Nancy realized her husband's absence meant she didn't have to worry about anyone discovering Benny was there with her. And, since she was already a cheating spouse, she told herself, whatever she did now wouldn't make things any worse. She sat up, pulled her teddy over her head, and dropped it on the floor, then looked at the young man, who was gazing ardently at her nude body with wide eyes.

"I wasn't just saying that earlier. You really are a marvelous lover, Benny," she said, enjoying the way the young man blushed and the adoring way he gazed at her. "I really meant it when I said that. You make me feel so wonderful!"

"I...I'm glad," Benny replied. "You ought to talk to her about that stuff you were worried about," he thought. "Now, when you're calmed down and she is, too. You shouldn't keep doing this. It isn't right." Instead of talking, he reached out and began caressing one of her breasts.

Nancy shuddered and felt her nipples begin to harden. "Ahhhh! That feels wonderful, Benny!" she murmured. "It always feels wonderful when you touch me!" She slid her hand across his chest, found his nipples, and teased them to straining points. She took great delight in hearing him gasp and feeling him tremble while she caressed him. She bent and took one of his rigid nipples in her mouth.

"Ahh!" Benny moaned.

"Oh, yes, Mrs. Dillon!" the young man replied. "God! Yesssssss! I sure do!" He never knew it could feel that wild to have your nipples sucked. No wonder she loved it when he did it to her!

Nancy returned to what she was doing. Her lips blazed a trail of fire over his body and her hands roamed his skin, touching him everywhere she could reach. The young man rolled onto his back and, out of the corner of her eye, she noticed that his penis had begun to grow erect again. She reached down to his middle and grasped it. She could feel the heat, the growing firmness, and the sticky remnants of their first encounter. Her kisses moved over his heaving belly, through his damp, kinky pubic hair, to the base of the throbbing, distended pole.

Still holding his erection in her hand, she got on her knees next to his hips, bent over him and clasped her lips around the tip of the pulsing organ. Benny groaned fervently when she did. Thrills rushed through her when she lowered her head and took his swollen shaft all the way into her mouth. She began moving her head slowly up and down. She loved the way it felt to have her lips drag along the veined surface of his pulsing spear and the frantic sounds he made while she did it!

While Mrs. Dillon sucked his cock, Benny stroked her back gently, then her ass, then her legs. His hand glided lightly over her soft, smooth skin while her lips slid lovingly up and down his throbbing shaft. "Oh, God, Mrs. Dillon, that feels too good! I...I'm so close!" he gasped after a while. His hips were rocking, shoving his penis into Nancy's mouth. "God! I...I can't stand much more of that!"

Reluctantly, Nancy took her mouth off him, swung her leg over his body, then lowered herself onto his swollen wand. It slid into her and she exulted in the feeling of being crammed delightfully full. She was surprised she could feel her fluttering hot cavern engulf and caress the young man's swollen organ. She looked down at her teen-age lover, and was delighted by the look of ecstasy on his face. "You really do like this, don't you, Benny, my darling?" she whispered.

"Oh, God, Mrs. Dillon, I sure do!" the young man replied ardently. "It feels better than anything I ever felt in my life!" He arched his hips, driving himself deeper into her.

Nancy pressed down against him as the swollen cock lodged deep inside her delivered thrill after thrill. "Oh, Benny!" she exclaimed. "You're in me so far it feels like you're reaching all the way to my throat!" She pushed herself erect and began to rock her hips. Doing that caused his erection to whip around inside her and created heavenly bedlam in her super-aroused body. "Oh! Benny!" she moaned, her hips moving faster and faster, her petite breasts dancing. Her movements became more frenzied. "This is so wonderful! This...Ahh! This is incredible!" Then she felt Benny quivering and he strained upward. His hot sauces began gushing into her, flooding her, filling her to overflowing.

"Mrs. Dillon! I...I'm coming!" he cried. "Oh, God! I'm coming! Ahhhh!"

When Benny's molten juices flooded her insides, Nancy could stand no more. "Come! Yes, Benny! Come for me!" she urged ardently, "Fill me! Oh, Benny, that feels so good! Oh....Oh! Benny! Oh, Benny! Yes! Ahh! Yes! Yes-yes-yes-yes-yes!"

Nancy rode out her second awesome orgasm, then she sat atop the young man, enjoying the sweet tremors of the orgasm's aftermath. As she sat there, she could feel his penis soften, then slide from her. The departing organ tickled as it slipped from her. This was so wonderful!

Finally, she slid off Benny, onto her side, facing him. "Benny, it's getting late," she said. "Won't your mother wonder where you are?"

"She had to go to some psychology conference. She'll be gone all weekend," he said.

"Oh," Nancy responded. If his mother wasn't home, then there was no reason he had to go home any time soon, was there? Benny surprised her by asking a question that made her wonder if he could read her mind.

"Ah...since...since you're family and my Mom are...are...away, do...uh...do you think...could I, uh, stay all night?" he asked.

"I...I... Sure, why not?" Nancy replied, giving him a kiss.

A look of delight formed on the young man's face. "Wow! I can't believe it!" he exclaimed, kissing her.

"What am I doing?" Nancy asked herself as lay in the young man's arms. "I shouldn't have let him in, much less let him stay overnight. This is crazy!" She shrugged the feeling off. She told Benny she needed a drink, and the two of them got up and went downstairs to the kitchen to get sodas.

A few minutes later, they were standing in the kitchen, drinking sodas. Benny gulped his down, then he swept Nancy into his arms and their lips fused in a passionate kiss.

While they clung to each other, she felt the young man's hands slide inside her robe, move down over her body, and cup her bare bottom. Something pressed against her soft belly as she clung to him. "My God!" she thought, "I can't believe this! After all we've done tonight, he's hard again!"

Holding her, Benny backed to one of the kitchen chairs and sat down on it. He maneuvered her so she was standing astride his legs. "Benny! What on earth do you think you're doing?" she asked. She found out when he pulled her down onto his lap and his engorged shaft slid into her. "Oh! Benny! Yes!" she groaned, when passion began to explode through her. "Benny, you...Unnnnhhhhh!...you are incredible!" She clutched his shoulders, riding him, hanging on as they bounced up and down in the squeaking kitchen chair.

Benny bent and captured one of her nipples with his lips and began suckling it eagerly.

Elation ripped through Nancy. "Oh, Benny!" she moaned, "That feels sooooo good! Oh, God! Oh, God! Yes!" He rocked his hips, thrusting into her forcefully.

Nancy felt his hands gripping her buttocks, jamming her down against his lunging cock. The wild sensations evoked by his fervid movements, combined with the delectable feelings his lips and tongue were giving her breasts, had her aflame with passion. "Oh, Benny, I'm going to come!" she cried, startled by how rapidly she had reached her peak. "Benny! Benny! Oh, Benny! I'm coming! Oh, darling, darling, I'm coming! More! Oh, God! More!"

"Gahh!" Benny groaned when he exploded into her.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers
12