Nancy's Quest Ch. 14

Story Info
Benny & Nancy enjoy a fabulous morning after.
2.7k words
4.67
24.3k
3
0

Part 14 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/28/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Passion in James County XIII: Nancy's Quest

Chapter fourteen

A rush of delight woke Nancy the next morning. She could feel a hand wrapped gently around her breast. That wasn't all she felt. Something warm and hard was jammed between her buttocks. She almost called out her husband's name, then she remembered George wasn't home. The man pressed against her back - whose hand was cuddling her breast so delightfully and whose hard penis was prodding her bottom -- wasn't her husband, it was her teenage neighbor, Benny Morris.

Benny felt her move and kissed her softly on the neck. He whispered, "Good morning, Mrs. Dillon."

"Good morning, Benny," Nancy replied. She laid her hand on top of the one caressing her breast and making her feel so good and pressed it tighter against her. "Oh, Benny, what you're doing feels so wonderful!" she murmured as passion cascaded over her. She pressed back against the young man and realized more delight when his rigid shaft slid deeper into the cleft between her sensitive nether cheeks. "I wouldn't mind waking up like this every morning!" she mused.

Benny's hand slid from her breast, down over her body, and glided across her belly. It slid through her pubic hair, then he began probing the area where her legs and body met. She raised her leg and laid it back over the young man, opening herself to him.


When Benny's searching fingers found her clit, he began stroking it gently between his finger and thumb, almost like he was jerking her off. His insistent actions, jarred her with rapturous, sensations. "Oh, Benny! Oh, yes!" she moaned. "That's it! Oh, Benny! I love it when you do that to me!"

Her hips began moving and his fleshy pole, which was embedded between her legs, began to rub against her vagina as they did. The contact of his fingers and erection soon had her writhing with need. "In me!" she begged, " Benny, I need to have you in me! Oh, darling, I...I can't wait!"

Benny shifted position and, to Nancy's surprise, the head of his penis began plowing between her labia, rousing her even more. She reached down, placed her hand on the tip of his engorged wand and, when he next thrust forward, she guided his wand between her slick labia, into her. "Yes! Yes!" she groaned when, once again, she experienced the joy of being pillaged by the boy's swollen organ. Her hips began to move in time with his. He continued strumming her clit as his shaft plunged in and out of her. "Oh! Benny! Ahhh! Oh! Benny!" she cried. Her mind whirled as she was thrilled by his plunging cock.

"Benny, I'm coming! Now! Now!" she wailed as an orgasm began to detonate inside her. "Give it to me! Oh, Benny! Now! Now, Benny! Give it to me!"

"Take it, Mrs. Dillon!!! Oh, God, here it comes!!! Take it!!!" Benny cried when his pulsing penis began pumping his torrid juices into her.

Their passion temporarily assuaged, they lay in each other's arms. Finally Nancy turned and faced Benny. "I think I'd like some breakfast," she said. "What about you, Benny?"

The young man nodded. "I am kinda hungry," he said, and kissed her.

They showered and dressed, then went down to the kitchen. Nancy began getting things together for their breakfast. She felt more than a little nervous about what she was doing. She was taking a risk in letting Benny stay this long, but she enjoyed his company and couldn't find the strength to ask him leave.

She did feel guilty about her affair with the teenager but, for some reason, being with him didn't make her feel as ashamed as she did when she was with Lee McGill and the other men she had slept with. And besides, she couldn't get enough of the adoring way Benny looked at her.

She was wearing a soft fleece cardigan sweater that had wide blue and white horizontal stripes on it and snug leggings made from a combination of cotton and spandex and which clung to her legs like a second skin. She saw the way the teenager looked at her when she walked into the kitchen wearing the outfit and was delighted by the unbridled admiration she saw in his eyes. "He'd like it even better if he knew I wasn't wearing a bra," she thought as she sat across the table from the young man, eating.

"Would you mind if I called you Ben, instead of Benny?" Nancy asked the young man.

He looked across the table at her, puzzled. "No, I don't mind, why?" he asked.

Nancy reached across the table and laid her hand on top of his. "Well," she said, "I think Benny sounds a little like a kid's name..." She paused, grinning. "...and you certainly aren't a kid."

Benny turned bright red. "Ah...yeah, I...I guess so," he stammered. "I kinda, you know, like the sound of Ben, I guess." He reddened even more. "Can...can I call you Nancy?" he stammered.

Nancy smiled. "Of course you can, Ben," she replied.

"You know, I...I could do some stuff out in the yard since I'm here and all," the young man said. "If you want, I mean..."

"That's sweet, Ben," Nancy said. "But why don't we go upstairs for a little while first?"

She reached out her hand. Ben took it. They both rose from their chairs, then they went back to her bedroom.

In the bedroom, Nancy helped Ben out of his clothes and told him to lie down on the bed. She knelt next to him, still dressed, and began to slide her hands over his nude body. After she caressed him for a while, she wrapped her fingers around his already-hard penis and heard his fervent groan of delight. She stroked the young man's throbbing organ with one hand while the other rolled his balls and teased his scrotum.

Ben groaned with delight and arched his back, pushing his hips up off the bed.

"It looks like you like that. Do you like that, Ben?" Nancy asked. She enjoyed turning him on so much!

"Yes! Oh, God, yes! I...I love it!" the young man groaned, his hips twisting and turning.

"I'm glad," Nancy purred. "You've been so good for me, I think you deserve something very special." Having said that, she bent and took his erection into her mouth.

"Ahhh!" Ben moaned when powerful sensations began sweeping over him. His body writhed and his fingers clawed the sheets. "Oh, God, Nancy!" he groaned, "That feels too good! I...I'm gonna come if you keep doing that!"

Nancy heard the young man's plaintive warning, but she found sucking his cock such a wonderful experience she decided to let him come in her mouth.

Ben continued groaning and writhing on the bed. He couldn't stand this much longer. If she didn't stop what she was doing soon, he was going to come in her mouth! Nanncy kept doing what she was doing and, finally, he stiffened and began to shudder. "Gahhhhhhhh!" he moaned as, powerfully, he erupted into her mouth.

Nancy felt her young lover's cock twitch and realized he was about to come. Then he was coming, spewing his hot, sticky cream into her mouth! A shudder went through her when she experienced an orgasm of her own! She continued licking and sucking Ben until his cock began to soften. Only then did she let it slide from her mouth. Tingling with the sweetness of what she'd just experienced, her face slick with his come, she stretched out on the bed next to him and kissed him.

Ben hugged her fiercely. "Oh, God, Nancy, that was awesome!" he exclaimed. "But what about you? Don't you...you know...need to make it?"

"Believe it or not, I came when you did," Nancy said softly. She was startled by how out of control she always seemed to be when she was with him.

Ben looked surprised. "You did?" he responded.

Nancy nodded. "I guess it's because I was so excited by what I was doing to you," she said. She kissed him again. "I have to say, Ben, being with you has been one wonderful new experience after another."

"It sure has been for me!" Ben agreed. He kissed her back.

"You know, Ben, you really are an incredible young man," Nancy said. "The girls in high school are foolish if they don't want to go out with you." She looked at the blushing young man and grinned. "Someday, my darling, you're going to make some girl a very satisfying husband."

They snuggled a little longer, then both of them got out of bed.

"I'm gonna go out and do some raking," Ben said.

"You sure you don't mind doing some chores today?" Nancy asked. "You really don't have to, you know. The boys are learning to do it."

"Heck, no, I don't mind," Ben replied. "I like helping you out with stuff around here." Besides, maybe if he worked and got himself calmed down a little, he could figure out how to talk to her about the stuff he planned ask her about last night.

"Well, I suppose a break would do both of us some good," Nancy said, smiling. "And there are some things I should get done here in the house. I'll get them done while you work out in the yard."

"OK," Ben said. He got out of bed, put on his clothes, and went outside.

Nancy did dishes and straightened up in the kitchen. She looked out the window from time to time, to see what Ben was doing. He trimmed the grass along the walks and raked leaves out of the flower beds for a while. He had finished the raking and was walking toward the garage to put the rake away when she decided to go out. He looked up when he saw her come out of the house.

Nancy smiled at the young man. "I think you've done enough for now, Ben," she said.

"OK," Ben said. He stepped into the garage and hung the rake on the wall.

Nancy followed him to the garage and stepped inside with him. "I...I want you to...to know I'm glad you came over last night, Ben," she said softly. "And I...I'm sorry if I upset you when you got here, but..."

Ben stepped toward her, held out his arms and Nancy stepped into them. "It's OK," he said softly. "I...I understand. I...I wish there was more I...I could do for you, I..."

Nancy leaned back in the young man's arms and looked into his eyes. "Oh, Ben, you've already done so much for me!" she said softly. "You...you have no idea how good you are for me." She tipped her head forward and their lips met. The kiss began softly, but quickly grew passionate. Her arms locked around the boy and her tongue lashed the inside of his mouth.

Ben tightened his embrace and, as the kiss continued, he unbuttoned her sweater and slid his hands inside, onto her bare back, and moved around, searching for the bra that wasn't there.

Nancy groaned into the young man's mouth and thrust her pelvis against him. She could feel his growing hard-on pressing against her belly. Overwhelmed by lust, she began to tear at his clothes. Then she could feel him tugging her sweater up and he was sucking her nipples. She clung to him, quivering and groaning. She knew there was a danger they might be discovered but, somehow, that seemed to add to the excitement she felt as she and Ben groped at each other's overheated bodies.

Ben's hand slid inside Nancy's leggings and moved down between her trembling legs. He cupped it over her pussy, which was sopping wet with the juices of passion. "Oh! God! Ben!" she groaned. Passion made her hips move involuntarily, thrusting her pelvis against his hand. "God! Oh, God!"

Ben opened the sliding side door of Nancy's mini-van, which was right behind them. Then he grabbed her around the waist, picked her up, and placed her on the bench seat in the middle of the vehicle. He peeled down her leggings and panties, then he climbed up into the van, knelt on the seat between her legs, took her in his arms, and once more their lips fused.

Nancy slid her hand between them, found Ben's cock, and began caressing it. Finally she released it and laid back on the van's soft seat. "Take me, Ben! Now! Right here!" she murmured. She was so wild with need, she didn't care where they were or that there was a chance they could be caught. She needed his hard cock in her!

Nancy whimpered with delight while Ben plunged into her powerfully. She could feel the van rocking as his body lunged against hers. She was experiencing a level of need higher than she'd ever experienced. She grabbed Ben's butt and yanked him against her. His swollen rod plunging into her caused such wonderful feelings! "Ben! Oh, God! Yes! Gahhhdd!" she whimpered, clutching his arms. She shuddered violently when an extraordinary orgasm ripped through her. "Oh! Oh! Ohh!"

"Oh, Jesus!!! Oh, yes! Uungghh!" Ben groaned as his seed gushed from him into Nancy.

Spent by their powerful fusion, the couple clung to each other while their bodies calmed.

"My God! Was that ever intense!" Nancy whispered,

"Yeah, it sure was! It was really wild!" a breathless Ben agreed.

"This is getting dangerous!" Nancy said softly. "God! The minute I get near you I go crazy! I'm really losing control of myself!"

"It is kinda wild, isn't it?" Ben said, still clinging to her.

Nancy felt the young man trembling. "Are you all right, Ben?" she asked, a bit concerned. "You're shaking."

"It...it's just that...what we did...was so...so wild, you know?" the young man replied. "I mean, it was so intense it was a little scary, you know?"

"I know exactly what you mean," Nancy said and kissed him softly. "We better get dressed before someone comes in and catches us."

They put their clothes back on, slid out of the van, and started for the house. Nancy took Ben's hand as they walked. "I hope you don't hate me for this," she said, "I'm ashamed of myself for what I'm doing to you."

Ben squeezed her hand and smiled at her. "You're not doing anything to me. Whatever we've done, I wanted to do, I really did!" he said.

They went into the house. "I know," Nancy said, "but...well...we...we really shouldn't be doing this. You're wasting time with me that you could be using for girls your age and..."

Ben pulled Nancy into his arms and kissed the tip of her nose. "I sure don't think I'm wasting my time," he said. He squeezed her bottom tenderly. "I'm having the most wonderful time I ever had in my life!"

Nancy hugged him and kissed him on the chin. "Oh, Ben, you're so sweet!" she exclaimed. "I'll tell you, if I was your age, you'd have a girlfriend, I guarantee you that!" She stepped out of his embrace. "But, sadly, that's not the wasy it is, is it?"

"No, it isn't," Ben said. "But I don't care. I just want to spend as much time with you as I can. I...I worry about you."

Nancy shook her head. "You shouldn't be worried about me," she replied softly. "I...I can take care of myself."

"Can you?" Ben asked, without thinking.

"What...what do you mean?" Nancy asked.

"Nancy, are...are you really happy?" the young man continued. He finally was able to ask her some of the questions he'd planned to ask.

Nancy was startled by Ben's questions. Was he really as perceptive as it sounded? Had he been able to sense her unhappiness. "I...I'm not sure, Ben, darling," she replied. "Why...why do you ask?"

"Be...because I...I want you to be happy," he replied.

Nancy was worried. It sounded as if the young man was getting far too attached to her. In the end, he'd wind up getting hurt, and it didn't seem as if there were any way for her to prevent that. "I know you do, Ben," she said. "The thing is, I don't want you to get hurt. I like you too much."

"I...I don't want you to get hurt, either," Ben replied. "You're way too nice for that to happen."

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers