Nancy's Quest Ch. 16

Story Info
Nancy's erotic weekend with Benny continues.
1.7k words
4.67
22.8k
2
0

Part 16 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/28/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Passion in James County XIII

Nancy's Quest

By D.C. Roi

Chapter sixteen

"I have to take a shower," Ben said when they woke up the next morning. "I'm still all sticky from we did last night." He kissed Nancy, slipped from her embrace, got out of bed, and headed for the bathroom.

The young man was about to step into the shower when Nancy walked into the bathroom, smiling. They entered the shower stall together.

"You didn't think I'd let you take a shower alone, did you?" she asked, grinning. Standing under the pelting spray, she slid her arms around him and their lips joined. As her wet skin moved against his, she felt the young man's penis begin to swell.

"I don't believe it!" he exclaimed.

"What's the matter?" Nancy asked.

"I'm getting turned on!" Ben exclaimed.

Nancy slid her hand between them and wrapped her hand around his swelling organ. "I guess you are, aren't you?" she murmured. She sank to her knees and put him in her mouth.

"Oh, God, Nancy!" Ben groaned. He leaned back against the wall of the shower trembling while her lips worked their magic on him. Finally, afraid he'd come, he reached down and pulled her to her feet. "I don't want to come like that, I want you!" he exclaimed.

Nancy turned and bent forward. She could feeling the young man's body brush against hers when he moved behind her, then his erection slapped against her bottom. She gasped when his rigid pole slid into her and ecstasy began fluttering through her.

While he was plunging his erect penis into her, Ben looked down and watched his organ slide in and out of Nancy's body. Just above the point of entry was another opening. On a whim, he began to tickle her anus with a soap-slick finger. When he began teasing her nether opening, she surprised him by going wild.

Thrills exploded through Nancy from an entirely new and unexpected source. Nobody had ever played with her bottom before, but she wished they had. It felt fantastic! "Ben! Ah! What...? Oh God! That feels so wild!!" she murmured. His finger pressed against her rear opening, then it began to enter her slowly. For the first time in her life, Nancy knew the thrill of having something in both of her lower openings. The sensations were intense! Far too intense! "Oohh!" she groaned as rapture inundated her. Unable to bear the exquisite sensations Ben was giving her, she exploded! "I'm coming! Ben! Ben! Yes! Oh, Ben! Yes! Yes! Don't stop! Oh, God! Don't stop! Don't stop! Yes! Yes! Yesss!"

"Aaaahh!" Ben cried as he came, spilling his juices into her. His erection and finger kept driving into her. "Nancy! Oh, God! Oh, God! Ahh!"

They finally managed to finish their shower. They dried each other off, then they went back to the bedroom. They were both sated so they just lay in bed, cuddling. After a few minutes, Ben turned and looked at Nancy.

"It...it's not going to be easy to go home today," he said.

"It isn't going to be easy for me to have you leave," Nancy admitted. "But you know that's the way it has to be." She bent and kissed him gently on the lips. "I have to admit I am going to miss you." She pressed tight against him, as if she was trying to meld their bodies together. She really didn't want him to leave. Right then, she'd have preferred if what they were doing could go on forever. "What have I gotten myself into?" she thought. "What...what am I doing to Ben?"

"This weekend has really been wonderful," Ben said. "But I think I see what you were saying about there being a painful side to it, now."

"I know," Nancy replied. "It...it's what I was trying warn you about. I'm sorry, Ben. I...I didn't want to hurt you, I really didn't."

"Don't be sorry," the young man said, and kissed her. "I'm not. I wouldn't have missed this weekend for anything."

He kissed her and his lips and tongue moved urgently against hers. His hands slid over her body, his touch startlingly tender. Nancy felt her body begin to come alive. This time was different somehow. There was less urgency, less intensity, but there was incredible caring and warmth in the way the young man was touching her. She was shaken. His love-making was taking on the same qualities making love with her husband had. The realization frightened her.

Ben cupped Nancy's breast gently in his hand and his fingers teased the nipple.

Nancy shuddered from the sweet sensations the young man's tender caress evoked. "Oh! Ben!" she groaned when he captured the nipple between his lips and sucked it.

He pushed her onto her back and rolled on top of her. Nancy felt his erection slide down between her legs, caressing her steaming vagina. Ben lay on her, not moving for a while and she could feel his comforting bulk atop her, and his warmth radiating into her. This was so nice! She liked having him on top of her and adored the way his cock teased her vagina, but she wanted more. She moved her hips in invitation.

Ben took the hint, raised himself, grasped his cock, and guided it into her. When he began sliding into her, Nancy thought it felt heavenly! Her legs locked behind his and he lowered himself onto her, thrusting deep into her.

"Oh, God, Nancy, it feels so wonderful being in you!" he said. Then, holding Nancy against him, he rolled on his side. Still joined, they lay face-to-face, their bodies moving languidly, causing soft, gentle waves of sweetness to infuse their bodies.

Nancy clung to her young lover as her body moved gently in time with his. "Oh, Ben, this is marvelous," she murmured as she felt herself being filled with warm, wonderful feelings. "I...I love having you in me."

Every time they made love it seemed to be a new and different experience. Unlike most of their joinings, which had been wild and exciting, this time their union was peaceful and loving. She sensed that their love-making this time could well be the most memorable of their time together. This was going to be the special one, the one they would both treasure.

Ben's slow, steady stroking halted and, for a few moments, he lay still, his hands stroking her gently.

"Darling, why...why did you stop?" Nancy asked.

"Because I...I don't want this to end...ever," the young man replied.

Nancy gazed at Ben, saw the tears in his eyes, and was deeply touched. "I...I know you don't. I...I'm not sure I do, either," she whispered. "But..."

"I...I don't want to talk about it," Ben said. His lips covered hers and his hips started moving again.

Twice more Ben paused in his love-making, cooling them down. Nancy knew he was doing it to draw out what might well be their final joining as long as he possibly could.

It was Nancy who finally realized her passion had reached an explosive level that could no longer be denied. "Take me, Ben!" she urged, pulling at him with her hands. "I need you! Please! Take me darling!!! Please don't make me wait any longer!"

The moment she spoke, Ben, whose hunger could be denied no longer, emptied his juices powerfully into her. "Now! Oh, God, Nancy! Now!" he groaned, clutching her ass and driving against her. "Come with me! Oh, yes! Come! Come!"

"Yes, Ben, take me! Take me! Yes! Yes! Now! Now! Yes! Oh, yess!" Nancy cried as she experienced an orgasm like no other she'd shared with the young man. She clung to him desperately as the beautiful experience ran its course.

Finally, knowing that Ben had to leave, they got up, took another shower, then got dressed. Nancy walked the young man to the back door.

"I...I really hate it that I have to leave," Ben said. He looked very sad as he stood next to Nancy by the door.

"I know you do, Ben," Nancy said. She put her arms around the young man's waist and pulled him against her. She felt his arms slide around her. "I...I'm still worried about you. I...I should never have let this happen. You deserve better than what I've done to you."

Ben kissed the tip of her nose. "Nancy, you didn't do anything to me," he said. "I wanted to do it, too. I'm eighteen, I know what I'm doing." He slid his hands down and squeezed her bottom tenderly.

Nancy felt tears forming in her eyes. She hugged him and kissed his chin. "Oh, Ben, you're so sweet! Sometimes I really do I wish I was your age and not married." She stepped out of his embrace and looked at him.. "But we really do have to face reality, not our fantasies, don't we?"

"I...I guess so," the young man said. He gave her a weak smile. "Nancy, you know this weekend was really awesome. I'll remember it for the rest of my life."

Nancy flashed him a wan smile in return. "I know you will, Ben," she said softly. "I...I wonder if that's such a good thing."

"I think it is," Ben said. "This weekend was the best I ever spent in my life." He stepped back. "Well...I...I guess I better...better get...get going." He reached out and caressed her shoulder. "Are you going to be OK, Nancy?"

"I...I'll be fine, Ben," Nancy said, hoping she sounded convincing. "I...I really will."

Ben left. Nancy stood at the kitchen counter, looking out the window, watching the young man walk across her yard. The fact that she'd once again cheated on her husband bothered her, but what was even worse was that she felt an attraction to Ben Morris that was different. When she'd slept with other men, it had been just sex. But with Ben there was more. She realized she actually cared for him. That upset her even more. Tears welled up in her eyes and began rolling down her cheeks. "What on earth am I going to do?" she mused. "I have to stop acting like this. I've hurt a wonderful young man, and I'm going to hurt my husband and children if I keep sleeping around like I have been."

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers