Nancy's Quest Ch. 18

Story Info
Walt forces himself on Nancy again.
1.7k words
4.11
28k
2
0

Part 18 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/28/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,332 Followers

Passion in James County XIII

Nancy's Quest

By D.C. Roi

Chapter eighteen

Nancy and her husband were giving for a party they for her co-workers at their house. While she got dressed, Nancy thought that one good thing about tonight was that Lee McGill was out of town on a sales trip and wouldn't be there. Knowing Lee wasn't going to be around was a relief. Having him in her house with her husband there would have made her very nervous.

On the other hand, Walt Arenton, the supervisor who she been forced to have sex with, was going to be there. For a long time after the late night incident, he'd been very circumspect in his behavior toward her. She was pretty sure it was because he feared she would file a sexual harassment complaint against him, but she knew she could never do that. If she did, the sordid tale of how she'd been conducting herself might come out.

So, even though she knew she should have reported the incident, Nancy had kept quiet about it. She had, however, made it a point to avoid being alone with Walt. Unfortunately, in the last several weeks, she and Walt had to collaborate on a project and, the more they worked together, the friendlier he'd been acting. It bothered and disturbed Nancy that the longer the teasing went on, the more sexual it became. She was sure he believed that her failure to complain about his actions meant she condoned them, which she definitely didn't.

When she was making up the guest list for the party, she felt as if she had to invite Walt, mainly because she didn't want to have to tell her husband why she didn't want her immediate boss there. She hoped she would be able to avoid him for the duration of the party.

After she showered and did her hair, Nancy slid into the dress she planned to wear for the party, a loose-fitting pale yellow jacquard dress that had a shirred waist and flaring ankle-length skirt. The dress buttoned down the front.

After she finished buttoning the dress, her husband walked over, put his arms around her from behind, and pulled her against him, pressing his groin against her luscious bottom. She could feel that his cock started to harden.

"Want to take a little time and have some fun before our guests arrive?" George asked.

"I'd really love to, honey," Nancy said as she pulled out of his embrace. "But people are going to start showing up any time now." She headed for the bedroom door, turned, and smiled at him. "I'd like it if you tried again later, though," she said.

"I guess we'll have to see about that won't we?" George replied. "I'm not making any promises. You know some of the women you work with are pretty attractive. If they can't resist me...well." He grinned.

Nancy went downstairs feeling guilty. She hated turning her husband down, but there would be plenty of time to fool around later, after the party was over.

People started arriving shortly after they got downstairs and, before long, the party was in full swing.

Walt, much to Nancy's dismay, kept trying to get her alone. Every time he had a chance, he whispered to her how much he liked her outfit and how pretty she looked tonight.

Even though it was difficult because he was so persistent, she did manage to keep brushing Walt off. For some reason, he seemed to be the one man she could refuse. She circulated, talking with various people, always aware of Walt's presence and the need to avoid him. Unfortunately, he continued to pursue her with determination.

Nancy noticed that George was busy serving food, chatting, and being a gracious host. He wasn't paying a lot of attention to her, which was good, since Walt was being so obvious in his pursuit of her, her husband couldn't have missed seeing the attention he was paying to Nancy.

At one point, Nancy excused herself and went upstairs to go to the bathroom. She did what she needed to do and was about to leave the bathroom when the door opened and Walt, grinning, walked in.

Nancy, stunned, stared at her co-worker. She watched him as he locked the bathroom door, then turned to her. "What the hell does he think he's doing?" the thought, anger flaring in her.

"So, Nance, we're alone at last," Walt said, his voice low and hot. "If I didn't know better, I'd say you were trying to avoid me tonight. You aren't avoiding me, were you, Nance?"

"Yes, I...I have been trying to avoid you, Walt," Nancy replied. "I thought you promised me nothing like this would ever happen again."

He stepped closer to her. "Why shouldn't it happen again?" he asked. His eyes remained locked on hers. "I've been giving you plenty of hints the last couple of weeks and you haven't been complaining. I'm not stupid, I know you want me again," he said. "You do, don't you?"

Nancy shook her head, stunned. How could he possibly have interpreted the cool manner she treated him with as a come-on? If he was that out of touch with reality, he might be dangerous. "Walt...we...we..." she stammered.

Walt didn't give her time to finish what she was saying. He slipped his arms around her, yanked her against him, and his lips covered hers. His tongue stabbed into her mouth and he grabbed her bottom and pulled her against him even tighter.

Nancy, shuddering, could feel his erection pressing against her belly.

She tore her lips away from his. "Walt, no!" she gasped, leaning back, trying to get out of his embrace. "Stop this! Right now! You...you don't understand...I..."

Walt ignored her comments and began unbuttoning her dress. She didn't know what to do. If she yelled for help, or fought Walt too hard, there would be a huge scene and it was very likely Walt would tell George about her affair with Lee McGill. On the other hand, if she didn't stop Walt, he would rape her again.

Walt bent and pulled one of her nipples into his mouth. Nancy, who normally loved having her nipples sucked on, felt overpowering revulsion and was afraid for a minute she'd vomit.

Walt clamped his teeth on her nipple. It hurt and Nancy couldn't help but groan softly. While he chewed painfully on her nipple she continued to struggle. Somehow, she had to stop him, but she couldn't think of any way to do that which wouldn't end up in a huge, embarrassing mess.

Finally Walt stopped chewing on her breasts, pulled Nancy's face to his and kissed her again. "I have to have you, Nance!" he gasped when the kiss ended. "Now!"

He backed to the toilet, pulling Nancy with him. He sat down on the stool and finished unbuttoning Nancy's dress. Then he began sliding his hands up and down her firm, smooth legs. Those legs were bare. Nancy had decided not to wear pantyhose because she was wearing an ankle-length skirt. He pushed her skirt apart, exposing the only garment she wore, a dainty, lacy thong bikini which was, essentially, a thin white strip encircling her lean hips, and a tiny triangle of sheer lace barely covering her vagina.

While Walt explored Nancy's firm, finely formed ass with one hand, he began opening his pants with his free hand. Nancy, trembling, watched as him open his belt and saw his pants dropped around his feet. His hand slid up between her legs, onto her pussy and his fingers began toying with her clit.

Nancy shuddered and groaned softly once again. She hated this! Why had she put herself in this situation?

Walt, panting like a steam engine, sat down on the toilet and pulled Nancy closer, so her legs were straddling his. That placed her lace-covered middle in front of his face. He grabbed her panties and ripped them off. "I'm sorry about that, Nance. Tell me what they cost and I'll buy you another pair," he murmured. Then he began kissing her vagina.

Nancy continued to feel revulsion while Walt grabbed her butt in his ands and pulled her against his mouth while his tongue lashed into her. "Well, at least I'm not responding to him," she thought. "I...I just wish he'd hurry up and get this over with."

Walt didn't eat her long. After a few moments, he gripped her hips and began pulling her down. As she allowed herself to be drawn downward, she felt the man grasp his cock and guide it to her vagina, which he'd made wet with his kisses. She moved down farther, then she could feel his rigid organ begin to invaded her. She kept growing angrier and angrier and, because she couldn't stop him, more and more frustrated.

Once he had Nancy sitting on his lap, with her bare breasts in front of his face, Walt began chewing on her nipples. He was rough and what he was doing hurt.

"Ahh!" Nancy groaned.

"See you did want it, didn't you?" Walt murmured, misinterpreting her moan of pain for one of joy. He squeezed her buttocks and began thrusting himself into her while he continued to attack her bared breasts with his lips. Fortunately for Nancy, seconds after he entered her, the man groaned and come spewed from him, bathing her insides with heat and moistness.

Walt continued to hang onto Nancy's hips after he finished and she could feel his cock softening. Finally, much to her relief it slid from her.

Nancy stood up and fought back the tears which were about to gush from her eyes.

Walt got up, grabbed a towel, and began wiping himself off. "Damn, Nance, you are one fine piece of ass! We need to do this again, real soon," he said. "I gotta have you again. You are incredible!"

Nancy, her eyes filled with tears, turned, walked to the sink, picked up a washcloth and turned on the water. Behind her, she heard the sounds Walt made as he put his clothes back on. "See you downstairs," he said, then she heard the door open and close.

She cleaned herself up, then left the bathroom and went to her bedroom to get a new pair of panties. She slipped into them, then went downstairs. Once more, she felt overwhelming guilt and shame. She couldn't believe she'd allowed something like this to happen in her own home, with her husband downstairs. How was she ever going to face George? Would she ever be able to get herself under control? Would there ever be a time when she'd be able to look herself in the mirror without revulsion?

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,332 Followers