Nancy's Quest Ch. 19

Story Info
Nancy's husband gets frisky after the party.
1.9k words
4.6
23.3k
2
0

Part 19 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/28/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,331 Followers

Passion in James County XIII

Nancy's Quest

By D.C. Roi

Chapter nineteen

"See you at the office tomorrow, Avis," Nancy said as she bade farewell to Avis Perkins, the last guest to leave. She watched the woman walk down the sidewalk, glad the party was finally over. She made sure the front door was locked, then she headed for the kitchen. She'd seen her husband headed in that direction with an armful of dishes as she was seeing Avis to the door. More than anything, she desperately needed a hug from George. Maybe it would help force the bad memories of what Walt had done to her from her mind.

Nancy got a big surprise when she walked into the kitchen. She stood in the doorway, gaping, stunned by what she saw. Her husband, completely nude, stood in front of the kitchen counter, sporting a huge grin on his face and, a little lower, a rather nice erection.

Nancy felt herself blushing. She couldn't help herself. She giggled. "George!" she exclaimed, "What if someone other than me had come out here?"

"I heard you telling Avis you'd see her at the office in the morning," her husband replied. He started walking across the kitchen toward her. "I knew she was the last one here. She always is the last one to leave." He took her in his arms and covered her lips with his.

"Oh, God!" Nancy thought. When her husband's lips pressed against hers, warm, wonderful sensations began to overpower her. She felt a little guilt because of what she'd allowed Walt to do to her earlier, but those bad feelings were rapidly being displaced by wonderful feelings resulting from her husband's kiss and caresses. "This is the way things should be, the way I really want them to be!" she thought. She loved the way it felt to have her husband's arms around her and his strong body pressed against hers.

When the kiss ended, George stepped back and looked her over. Smiling, he began undoing the buttons down the front of her dress. Soon the dress was a pool of cloth on the floor at her feet and she stood before him wearing only her panties. He pulled her into his arms.

"Ahh!" Nancy moaned when her bare flesh met her husband's. His hands cupped her bottom, he lifted her off her feet, turned, and set her on the kitchen table. Before Nancy could move, he stripped off her panties. "George, what on earth are you doing?" she murmured.

Then she felt his cock thrusting into her. "Oh, God! George!" she groaned when. He was making love to her in the kitchen, on their kitchen table! She couldn't believe how crazy, how wonderfully crazy, he was acting tonight. "Oh! George! Yes!" she moaned. "Take me! Oh, yes! Ahhhh! Take me!" She clutched at her husband, pulling him against her, deep into her. "I'm coming! Oh, God, darling! I'm coming! Yes! Yesss!" she howled, when a mind-blowing orgasm swept through her.

"Yeah! Me, too!" her husband wailed, discharging copious amounts of hot cream into her.

When they finished, George kissed Nancy. "I...I'm sorry, honey" he said, "I...I just couldn't wait. You...you looked so pretty in that dress. And I've been thinking about making love with you that ever since I saw it on you. I just couldn't wait."

Nancy silenced him with a soft kiss. "Don't be silly, darling," she said. "You have nothing to apologize for. It was wonderful!" She kissed him again. "Of course, with you, every time we make love is wonderful!" She giggled. "What got into you tonight?" she asked. "I can't believe you took your clothes off down here, and that we did this in the kitchen!"

"I thought it was about time an old married couple like us put a little spice in our love-life," her husband replied. He gave her a gentle kiss. "Did you like it?"

Nancy hugged him. "I loved it!" she replied.

He looked at her very seriously. "Nancy, I love you," he said.

"Oh, George!" Tears formed in Nancy's eyes and she hugged him to her. She did love him? Why, then, did she keep cheating on him? Even this, making love in their kitchen, was something she'd done with someone else. "I...I love...you, too."

"I'm beat. Let's go to bed," George said. He helped her off the table and took her hand.

"Yes, let's go to bed," Nancy said. She followed her husband to their bedroom, clutching his hand.

Both of them were exhausted, and they fell asleep the minute their heads hit their pillows.

Nancy awakened during the night and, in the dim light of their bedroom, she looked her husband's body over. Then she began running her hands over it softly. she was horny and hoped he'd wake up and make love to her.

Nancy's gentle caresses awakened George, who pushed himself up on his elbow, smiling at her. "Come here," he said, and reached for her.

"I was thinking," Nancy said, "What you did in the kitchen last night was so special, I want to do something special for you, too. Lay back and enjoy it. I don't want you to do anything. This is my treat."

George lay back and let his wife run her soft, warm hands over his body. Nancy kissed him everywhere and felt him trembling as her lips moved over his skin. She had him moaning and gasping in no time.

Nancy's caresses quickly produced a very visible effect. As she watched, fascinated, she observed her husband's penis rise slowly to attention. It was swollen and distended, blue veins circling the sides. The top flared into an arrow-shaped purple head, with shiny droplets of his pre-cum glistening in the slitted tip.

Nancy wrapped her hand around her husband's swollen organ and began to stroke it gently, noting with delight that her actions brought a groan of pleasure from George. She bent and kissed the throbbing, swollen shaft and could taste the remnants of their earlier joining on it.

George went wild when Nancy began playing with and kissing his cock. His hips strained up off the bed and he groaned wildly and clawed at the sheets.

Her husband's wild reaction to her caresses intoxicated Nancy. She locked her lips around the flared tip of George's hot, slick baton and began to lower her head, allowing her husband's pulsing organ to slide between her lips, into her mouth. After she had George as far into her mouth as she could get him, she lifted her head slowly, letting her lips drag slowly along the veined sides of the pulsing shaft. At the same she lashed it with her tongue.

"Nancy!" George groaned. "Oh, God, baby! That...that feels too good. If...if you keep it up, I'm...I'm...I'm gonna come!"

Nancy didn't heed her husband's impassioned warning. Instead, she began moving her head up and down more rapidly. She felt his swollen shaft pulsing, then he cried out and his hot cream splashed against the back of her throat and filled her mouth. The volume of her husband's eruption was considerable and Nancy had to swallow to keep from gagging.

"Ahh! Ahhh! Ahhhh!" George cried, thrashing on the bed. He couldn't remember the last time he'd felt this wonderful!

Nancy loved it. She nursed her husband's penis until it began to shrink then, finally, she let it slide from her mouth. She slid up next to him, and laid her head on his chest, and felt his hands combing through her hair.

"Did you like that, darling?" she asked softly.

George nodded actively. "Did I ever! God, Nancy, I've never...ever...felt anything like that!" her husband replied. He pulled her face to his and kissed her. "Nancy, I love you," he said softly.

Nancy felt tears welling up in her eyes. "I...I love you, too, darling," she whispered, burying her face in his chest so he couldn't see that she was crying. She didn't deserve a man as wonderful as George. He should be married to someone who was able to remain faithful to him!

"Lay back, now it's my turn," George said.

"Your turn for what?" Nancy asked.

"Lay back and I'll show you," George said.

Nancy did what her husband asked her to do and he moved so his head was between her slim legs. He kissed her clit, Nancy's back arched, and she moaned in delight.

"Yes!" she cried, as erotic fireworks began exploding behind her tightly closed eyes.

When George began licking and sucking her quavering opening, Nancy, no longer able to remain still, clamped her legs around his head and her hips went wild. "Eeaahh!" she cried. Her head rolled from side to side and her hands clutched her breasts. "Yess! Oh, God, George! Oh, God! Oh, God! That feels so good! George! Ohhhh! Oh, George!"

She felt him grab hold of her ass and hang on as she writhed and bucked her in ecstasy. At last, her legs fell away from his head and flopped limply on the bed. George raised up on his arms and looked at her.

Nancy held her arms out to him. "Take, me, George! I need you!" she told him, "Now! Don't make me wait! Please, darling! Take me!"

Her husband slid up, on top of her and, as he did, his erection rubbed against her vaginal lips. The sensations were sweet, so exquisitely sweet, they brought tears to Nancy's eyes.

"Honey, why are you crying?" George asked, concerned, when he saw the tears appear. "Am I hurting you?"

"No, no, no!" Nancy replied quickly. "It's...it's just that you make me feel so good! I need you so badly!" She pressed her middle against him.

He moved his hips and, with no help from either of them, his shaft slid easily into her. "Yes! Oh, darling! Yes!" she moaned.

George straightened his arms, raising his upper body, and began moving his hips.

Nancy could feel every inch of her husband's erection as it plunged deep into her, then withdrew. She raised her legs and locked them behind George, pulling him tighter against her. His fullness caressed the sensitive walls of her vagina while her clit rubbed deliciously against his pubic bone.

"George! Oh, George! Oh, God!" she cried, "You feel so good in me! I've never been filled the way you fill me! Oh, God, I love your big cock!"

They approached climax, their intertwined bodies writhing and straining, lips connected, tongues sliding snake-like against one another, the fires of passion burning fiercely.

"Come, darling! Come! Fill me!! Fill me!" Nancy cried, "Please, George! I need you!" Her orgasm began, then she felt her husband's torrid juices exploding into her. "Yes! Oh, darling! Oh, darling! Yessss! Yessss! Ahhhhhhhh! Fill mee! Fill me! I love you! Oh, God, I love you!" she groaned while powerful sensations rocked her.

They lay in each other's arms afterward and Nancy finally realized what it was that made their lovemaking so special. It was because they really cared for each other. Love did make a difference. Nancy kissed her husband. "Oh, George, you're so wonderful," she exclaimed. "I love you!"

"I love you, too, baby," George replied, and kissed her back.

Nancy pressed her lips against his, fervently returning his kiss then, after it ended, she pulled the covers over them. George turned out the light and, locked tightly together, they drifted off to sleep.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,331 Followers