Nancy's Quest Ch. 21

Story Info
Nancy struggles with why she can't stay faithful.
1.3k words
4.43
22.3k
4
0

Part 21 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/28/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Passion in James County XIII: Nancy's Quest

Chapter twenty-one

A few nights after her afternoon discussion about happiness with Ted Adamson, Nancy was sitting on her daughter's bed, reading the girl a bedtime story. "And the prince married Cinderella and they lived happily ever after," she said, reading the end of the story.

"That's neat, Mom," her daughter said. "Cinderella and the prince were really in love, just like you and Dad, huh?"

"Yes, sweetheart," Nancy said. "Just like your father and me." 'I wish my marriage really was like that,' she thought bitterly. "I doubt very much Cinderella did to Prince Charming what I'm doing to George...and my kids. I'm sure she didn't turn into a tramp after she and the prince got married."

She felt tears forming in her eyes.

"You're crying, Mom," her daughter said. "What's the matter? Why are you sad?"

"It's all right, Dawn. Having a daughter as wonderful as you are makes me so happy I cry, sometimes," Nancy lied. "Now get to sleep. I'll see you in the morning."

"I love you, Mom," her daughter said. "I really do." She sat up, put her arms around Nancy, and gave her a hug and kiss. "I hope when I grow up, I find a guy as neat as Daddy, and that we can live happily ever after, just like you and he did," Dawn said.

"I...I love you, sweetheart," Nancy said, returning her daughter's hug and kiss. "And I hope that, someday, you get your wish and are truly happy." "God, I wish I could do that!" she mused. After she made sure the girl was tucked in, she turned out the bedroom light, then left the room.

She stood in the hallway outside her daughter's bedroom with tears flowing down her cheeks, watching Dawn sleep for a while, then she silently closed the door. She went to the bathroom and applied cold cloths to her face to hide the fact that she'd been crying. Then started down the stairs to wait for her husband to get home from the meeting he'd gone to.

When she got downstairs, Nancy went to the kitchen, made herself a cup of hot chocolate, then she sat down at the kitchen table to drink it. A few minutes later, George came through the back door, looked at her and smiled.

"Honey, I'm home," he teased. "Are the kids in bed?"

She smiled at him and nodded. "All three of them are in bed and sound asleep," she told him. "I was just having some hot chocolate, would you like some?"

"Sure," he said.

"Sit down, I'll get you some," Nancy said, she stood up and went to the counter to make her husband some hot chocolate.

Instead of sitting down, George walked up behind her, slid his arms around her, cupped her breasts through her bathrobe, and kissed her neck. "Let's forget the hot chocolate and go to bed," he whispered.

"George!" Nancy exclaimed as flames of passion began flaring inside her.

"What's the matter, don't you want to go to bed with me?" he asked as his fingers rolled her stiffening nipples.

Nancy shuddered. "Yes! Of course I do!" she murmured, pressing back against him. She turned in his arms and kissed him.

While they kissed, her husband cupped her buttocks and lifted her off her feet. When the kiss ended and he set her down, then he scooped her up in his arms and started up the stairs toward their bedroom.

"George! What on earth has gotten into you?" Nancy exclaimed. She laid her head on her husband's shoulder and kissed his neck softly as he carried her up the stairs. "I can't believe how horny you are all the time lately."

"It's because I love you," he replied. "I happen to think you're the sexiest woman in the world."

"I love you," she whispered. "Oh, God, George, I really do love you!"

He carried her into their bedroom and laid her on the bed, then he stood next to the bed, looking down at her with adoration in his eyes. "Even after all these years, every time I look at you, I'm amazed how beautiful you are, and that you're married to me!" he said softly.

Her husband's comments caused Nancy to blush, and also caused her some pain. "You wouldn't say things like that about me, if you knew what I'm really like," Nancy thought, experiencing a rush of despondency and guilt. "You'd be throwing me out, not making love to me." Then he was naked, lying with her on the bed, and she was in his arms. He kissed her and his hands began moving over her, bestowing indescribable delight on her.

Nancy rolled onto her belly, and George's hands glided over her back, causing her to tremble. Then he began exploring her buttocks. "Oh, darling!" she groaned, "That feels wonderful!"

The wild sensations evoked by her husband's venturing hands made the muscles in her buttocks tighten. "Yes!" she crooned, "Oh, darling, you know how much I love it when you play with my ass!"

Her husband's fingers moved downward and he began to stroke her thighs, making them quiver. Up and down his hand glided, caressing the impossibly silky skin on the inside of her legs. She spread her legs apart, and felt his caresses moving nearer to where her legs and body joined.

"Mmmmnn!" Nancy moaned. His touch was exhilarating! He began tracing his fingers around her vagina and her hips began moving involuntarily as fires of passion blazed brighter in her lust-filled body.

George slid one finger into her and twirled it in her slick opening, tantalizing her. His other hand slid under her, found her clit, and began caressing it. Her hips began moving more fervently as he twirled the swollen, nerve-filled bud of flesh.

"Ahhhh!!!" Nancy moaned, squirming and shaking. "Oh, yes! Oh, yes! Oh, yes! That feels so good, darling! So good!"

Nancy felt herself plunging headlong toward release. "Take me, George!" she cried, "I want you in me! I...I don't want to come like that...without you! Please, darling, please!"

George replaced his thrusting finger with his hard cock and, as he speared into her, Nancy could feel her tight her tunnel clutching him. He stroked into her evenly and slowly and as he did, wild feelings of ecstasy rippling up her spine. "Yes! Oh, darling, yes!" she moaned while the fabulous sensations coursed through her body, "I need you! I need you! Take me! Oh, George, take me! Make me come! Take me!"

George sent more powerful thrills into her when he began to thrust faster and faster. Nancy, whose senses were all focussed on the point where they were joined, realized she could feel his penis begin to throb.

"Annhhh!!!!" George moaned, his body jamming against hers, his cock erupting a powerful jet of his juices.

"I...I can feel you coming! Oh, yes! Come, darling! Come!" Nancy moaned when her husband's warm essence began to bathe her insides. The fantastic feelings churning around inside her intensified even more. "Take me! Yes, darling! Take me! Ahhh! Aaahhh! Yes! Yess! Oh, God, George! Yes!"

Their mutual cries of ecstasy diminished to moans of delight, which dwindled to soft murmurs of satisfaction, as their frantic motions slowed and their bodies calmed.

George collapsed on top of his wife and lay atop her, gasping for breath. Both of them were too spent to move at first. Nancy could feel her husband's penis softening, then it slid from her. He rolled onto his side next to her and took her in his arms.

Nancy pressed against her husband and shared a fervent kiss with him. Finally, she pulled the covers over them, turned out the light and, locked tightly in her husband's arms, drifted off to sleep.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers