Nancy's Quest Ch. 23

Story Info
Nancy makes an upsetting discovery about her husband.
2.3k words
4.59
28.4k
3
0

Part 23 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/28/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Passion in James County XIII

Nancy's Quest

By D.C. Roi

Chapter twenty-three

"Don't forget, we're having dinner with Fran and Dick tonight," Nancy told her husband while they were getting ready for work one Friday morning. They had been best friends with Fran and Dick Melanson for almost ten years.

George got a dreamy look on his face and licked his lips. "There's no way I wouldn't remember," he said, grinning. "I'm looking forward to it. You know how much I like Fran's meatloaf."

"You better hope that's what she's making tonight, then," Nancy teased. "You want me to call and ask her if that's what we're having tonight? I'll beg off if she's planning something ordinary like prime rib or steak."

"What would Emily Post think if you did that?" her husband chuckled. "Don't call her, I'll settle for whatever she makes." He walked across the bedroom, wrapped his arms around his wife, and kissed her. "She's almost as good a cook as you are."

"You better say that, buster!" Nancy joshed. "Now let me go, I have to make sure Dawn and the boys are ready for school, then get to work."

"Your folks are picking Dawn up at school, right?" George said.

"I told you that last night," Nancy replied.

"I thought you did," her husband responded. "I was just checking. And the boys are going to my parents place, right?"

"Yes," Nancy said.

Nancy got to work and found that, for a change, her day passed quickly. For the first time in along time, she finished what she needed to do and was able to leave work almost an hour early. She thought about going home, but decided instead to go right to their friends' house and see if she could help Fran with dinner preparations.

When she pulled into the driveway of the Melanson's house, she noticed that George's car was already there. "George must have gotten off work early, too," she mused as she got out of her car and started up the walk. "I wonder where Dick is. His car isn't here. Wouldn't it be odd if he had to work late one of the few nights George and I didn't?"

She walked into the house without knocking, which she usually did, and was surprised that nobody was there, nor did there appear to be any signs of meal preparation. "What the heck is going on?" she wondered. "Where is everybody?"

She was about to call out, when she heard what sounded like moans. It sounded as if they were coming from upstairs, so she started up the stairs, wanting to know what was going on.

When she reached the top of the stairs, Nancy could hear the sounds much more clearly. They were coming from the master bedroom. She moved noiselessly down the hall and put her ear against the bedroom door. She realized what she was hearing were sounds of passion and began to tremble.

"Fran! Ohh!" Stunned, Nancy realized the source of the passionate exclamation she'd just heard was her husband!

"How can something this wrong feel this good?" George moaned.

Determined to confirm what she believed what was happening on the other side of the closed door, Nancy reached out a trembling hand and tried the doorknob. It turned, and she pushed the door open slightly, then peeked inside. What she saw made her feel as if her heart was going to explode! Fran Melanson was on her knees next to her bed, giving Nancy's husband a blow-job!

George, naked, was standing next to the bed and could see her husband's legs trembling while their gorgeous friend worked on his cock with her mouth. Fran was much more full-bodied than Nancy. Stunned, Nancy continued to watch.

"God, Fran, does that ever feel good!" George crooned. His hands tangled in her hair, pulling her face against him. "Oh, God, does it ever!" Frantically, his hips moved, fucking his cock into Fran's mouth.

Nancy realized that her husband was very close to coming. Tears filled her eyes and she leaned against the door, but she couldn't stop watching. She couldn't move.

"Fran! My God!" George moaned, "I...I don't want to come like this! I want you!"

The beautiful, full-bodied woman let George's cock slide from her mouth and gazed hotly up at him. "Do you really want me, George?" she murmured.

"Oh, God, I know this is wrong, but yes!" George cried. He dropped to his knees, pulled Fran into his arms, and kissed her. "I have to have you! Now!"

Fran, still on her knees, turned so her back was to George. "Take me, then!" she said.

George, holding his cock in his hand, shuffled behind Fran, then he thrust his swollen organ into her vagina. His hands dug into her hips and he began to lunge against her like a mad bull. His wild movements caused her body to quiver.

Nancy could hear her husband's legs slap against Fran's ass as his cock plumbed her depths.

"Yes! Oh, George, yes!" Fran cried. Her hands raked the thick shag carpet which covered the bedroom floor and her dangling breasts quivered while Nancy's husband continued his lusty onslaught. "Harder! Yes, George, that's it! Harder! Fuck me harder! Yes! Uhhhhhhhh! Take me! Take me! Now! Oh! Oh! Now! Noww!" the lust-maddened woman cried as she came. Her body continued to buck wildly.

"Ahh!" George cried. His face was beet-red as he, too came. His fingers dug Fran's flesh as he spewed his hot cream into her.

When the couple in the bedroom came, Nancy rolled around so her back was to the wall next to the door. She stayed like that, tears streaming down her cheeks, as the impact of what she'd just witnessed swept over her. Her husband was cheating on her! With their best friend's wife! Anger and pain filled her mind. She straightened up and turned, intending to march into the bedroom and confront the two naked people. But, somehow, her legs wouldn't do what she wanted them to. She couldn't move.

"Fran, my God! We...we shouldn't have done this!" George exclaimed breathlessly as he and Fran clutched each other, temporarily sated.

"Why not?" Fran replied. "After what Dick did to me, I'm not sorry." She kissed George. "I'm glad we did it. God, you're some kind of stud, you know that?"

"My God, Fran!" George gasped. "What about Nancy? God! If she ever finds out..."

"She never has to know," Fran said, and began stroking his flaccid, sticky cock. "We've got at least an hour before she gets here, and now that we've started, I don't intend to waste a minute of it."

"My Lord, Fran!" George's eyes rolled back in his head. "I've never known a woman like you!"

"Let's get up on the bed!" Fran said. She and George got to their feet. "Fucking on the floor is fun, but it's a lot nicer in bed!" She giggled. "Damn, fucking on the floor really is hard on the knees."

Nancy continued to stand there, staring through the crack in the open door. She saw her husband and friend fall onto the bed. She closed her eyes and stifled a sob. When she heard Fran begin to groan with glee, she opened her eyes. Fran was laying on the bed, her legs spread. George had his face buried between her friend's legs.

Perversely, Nancy found herself thinking that Fran's breasts might be bigger than hers, but they did sag. Fran's breasts were capped with the biggest nipples she'd ever seen. And those nipples were hard as rocks.

Fran pulled on her nipples and cried out in ecstasy as George's mouth worked on her pussy. "Yes! Oh, yes!" she cried as he punished her clit and vagina with his lips and tongue. "Oh, God, George! Yes! That's it! Ahhh! I'm cuming! I'm cuming!" Her hips gyrated wildly and she tore at the bedcovers.

From her vantage point in the doorway, Nancy could see that eating Fran had revitalized her husband. His cock was as stiff as it had been when Fran was sucking it.

As she watched through tear-filled eyes, her husband crawled atop Fran's still-spasming body and jammed his rigid shaft into her. Then his hips went wild slamming his cock into her.

"Ahh! Fran! Fran!" George cried. "I...I can't wait!" His hips pressed down against her as he spewed more spend into her.

"Ahhhh! Ahhh! God, that's so hot! Yes! Oh, yes!" Fran cried, pulling George down against her cushiony breasts, her legs thrashing. "Again! I'm cuming again! Yesss!"

When he finished, George rolled off and lay next to Fran, staring at the ceiling. "I...I don't know what to do," he said softly, his voice cracking a little. "What...what we just did...it...it goes against everything I believe in. We're married, both of us." He began to sob. "God forgive me, I don't deserve Nancy. How am I going to face her after this? God, and she's going to be here any time! What am I going to do?"

Fran rolled on her side, her jellied breasts moving enticingly, and stroked the sobbing man's face. "We didn't hurt Nancy," she whispered. "Not really. We wanted each other. All we did was respond to our needs. Nancy will never know."

George sobbed even harder. "Oh, God! Fran, how can you say that?" he groaned. "You know what we did is wrong!"

Fran began kissing her way down the man's body. "We still have a little time," she murmured. "If you want to, we can do it again. Would you like that?" She clutched his cock in her hand and kissed the tip, shiny and sticky with the juices of their recent coupling. "Do you really want to stop?"

Nancy couldn't believe what she'd just heard the woman she once believed was her best friend say. She continued to stare as Fran kept working on George with her mouth.

George groaned as what Fran was doing made his cock grow harder and more painful every second! When his cock was once more jutting proudly from his loins, Fran sat back on her haunches and grinned at him. "Do you want me again, George?" she asked, her voice was soft and breathless.

George nodded.

Fran leaned closer, then her soft, warm lips covered his and whatever reservations he might have had were erased by the powerful emotions Fran's caresses had inspired in him.

Fran's tongue lashed George's lips, then slid between them. George met her invading tongue with his, and their oral digits dueled. Fran's arms slid around him, and his around her.

When the kiss ended, Fran, moving as if she was in a trance, laid back on the bed. George was sitting up, and his hands were roaming over her generous chest. Finally, he bent, took one of the rigid tips between his lips and sucked it gently.

"Oh! George, yes!" Fran cried, her back arching. Her hands tangled in George's hair as his lips and tongue tortured her turgid nipples. "Suck them! Suck my nipples! Yes!"

George kissed his way from one nipple to the next through the valley between Fran's majestic mounds and she continued to arch her back and pull at him, beseeching him to do more, to make her feel even better.

"Oh, God, that feels wonderful!" she crooned, her body quaking, "God, George! You do know how to make me feel good!"

George slid his hand over her silken skin, across her softly mounded belly, to the mat of crinkly hair between her legs. It was damp and sticky, but he didn't care. He was too turned on to think about that. Between Fran's legs his hand stole, onto her soft, silky, labia.

"Uhh!" Fran moaned. Nancy saw her friend's hips rise off the bed and could see her legs straining from the delight George's touch caused. "George! Yes!" Fran cried when George found her clit and began stroking it between his thumb and forefinger, as if he was jerking her off. He continued his oral onslaught on her nipples.

Fran pulled at him, then her hands raked the sheets. Her body twisted and turned, her back arched and her legs flailed. "George! Oh, God! Oh, God! Wahhh! Yes! Yesss! Yesss!" she shrieked.

George continued fondling her until she lay still on the bed, her chest heaving, her eyes closed, a delighted look on her face. His cock was so stiff it hurt and he needed to do something with it.

Fran stirred, opened her eyes, looked up George, smiled at him, then urged him on top of her. "Put your cock in me again, George!" she said. "I want you in me!" She reached between them and moved his cock so the head was at her opening. "Now! Put it in!" she moaned, her hips rising off the bed.

Groaning, George sank his cock into Fran's super-heated body and began the motions of loving. His hips drove against her lush body and she responded ardently.

"Yeah! My God!" Fran groaned. "You're filling me! God! So good!" Her pelvis rotated, grinding against his.

George pushed himself up on straightened arms as he hammered into Fran. Her large breasts bobbed and jiggled, the nipples drawing circles in the air. Her face was flushed, her mouth open and she sucked in air desperately.

"Take me! Please, George, take me now!" Fran cried, her motions becoming frantic, "I'm cuming! Take me! Take meeee! Yesss! Oh, yess! Yessss! Ahhhh! Ahhhh!"

"Yeah! Ahhhh!" George cried when, much to his surprise, more of his hot his fluids pumped into Fran.

While the spent lovers lay locked in each other's arms, Nancy at last found the ability to walk. And, instead of rushing into the bedroom, she staggered down the hallway, down the stairs, and out of the house. For a few seconds, she sat in her car, wiping her eyes, trying to clear her vision enough so she could see to drive.

Once she got her car started, she backed out of the Melanson driveway, then she started down the street.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers