Nancy's Quest Ch. 25

Story Info
Nancy begins to make some discoveries about herself.
3.3k words
4.41
22.1k
2
0

Part 25 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/28/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Passion in James County XIII

Nancy's Quest

By D.C. Roi

Chapter twenty-five

Nancy awoke some time later, surprised to find herself lying next to Ben, who was still asleep. She looked at the bedroom window and realized it had gotten dark. She didn't understand why she was here, with Ben. She was supposed to be at Melanson's with George, having dinner. Anger flashed through her mind when she remembered what she'd seen happening at the home of people who were supposed to be her friends. "I...I can't believe George did that to...to me!" she mused bitterly.

Then, as she laid there, thinking, her mind began to clear and she began looking at her situation realistically for the first time. "I...I have no right being angry with George," she thought, as tears filled her eyes. "How...how can I be angry with him for doing what I've been doing?" She glanced over at the young man sleeping next to her. "What I'm still doing! God! What have we done to each other? What kind of mess have we gotten ourselves into?" A soft sob escaped from her.

The young man heard his companion's sob and was very concerned about her. He didn't know what he'd do if she got all crazy again. "Nancy, are you OK?" he asked. He rolled on his side to face her with a look of deep concern on his face.

Nancy shook her head and wiped at her eyes with the back of her hands. "No, Ben...no I'm not OK," she said.

A lopsided smile formed on Ben's face. "I kinda figured that," he said softly. "I mean, you were acting pretty crazy earlier."

"I...I guess I was," Nancy said. She was feeling a bit ashamed of her earlier behavior, and that she had somehow managed to drag Ben into it. "I'm sorry, Ben. I...I'm afraid I...I really did use you this time, didn't I?"

Ben looked puzzled. "I don't know what you're talking about," he said. "How did you use me? Are you going to tell me what's going on?"

"Well..." Nancy said. She paused and took a deep breath. "Do I dare tell him?" she wondered. "God, I have him right in the middle of this, I at least owe him an explanation." She took another deep breath and continued. "Earlier today I...I caught my husband and my best friend..." She stopped. She was unable to bring herself to say the words aloud.

Ben figured out what she was trying to tell him. "You mean your husband's screwing your best friend and you saw him?" he asked, stunned. "Jesus! How could he do that to you?"

Nancy stroked the young man's face softly with her hand. "Ben, I haven't exactly been an angel," she said softly. "You, of all people, know that only too well."

"Yeah, I know, but...Jeez!" he stammered. "We...we didn't do it right in front of him!"

"That isn't really the point, is it, Ben?" Nancy said. "Where we slept with each other, or who saw us doesn't really matter. The fact is, I've violated my marriage vows, probably more than George has."

"What do you mean?" Ben asked. "You mean...I...you know...I'm not the only..."

"Ben, I know this may hurt you," Nancy said gently. "And I feel cheap admitting it, but you aren't the only person I've violated my marriage vows with." She saw the crestfallen look appear on the young man's face and caressed him with her fingers again. "I'm sorry you had to hear that," she said softly. "But you have to know. It...it might help you understand what kind of person I really am. Maybe it will help if I tell you that, of all the men I've slept with, you were the best, most caring lover I had," she added.

"Oh," Ben said, looking a little happier, but not much. "What...what are you gonna do? I mean about what you saw your husband doing?"

Nancy shrugged. "What can I do?" she said. "I...I really can't throw stones, not after the way I've behaved. And...I...I guess I can't really blame George for wanting Fran. After all, she's beautiful, she has a fantastic body, and..."

"But you're really beautiful, too, Nancy," the young man protested. "I...I think you're the prettiest woman I know!"

"It's sweet of you to say that, Ben," Nancy said. "But you haven't seen Fran. She makes me look like a stick."

"I don't think you look like a stick," Ben said. "I think you have a great body. You're built better than most of the girls I know."

Nancy was touched deeply by the young man's compliments. She leaned forward and kissed him gently. "Ben, that's one of the things I like best about you. You really do believe the things you're saying, don't you?"

The young man got a somewhat petulant look on his face. "You make it sound like I don't know what I'm talking about," he protested. "Like, because I'm a kid, I don't know that you're beautiful. That's not true! You are beautiful! And not only that, you're really a nice person, too! It doesn't matter whether I'm a kid or not, I know what I know."

Nancy looked at him. "Ben, you really mean that, don't you?" she asked. "You aren't just saying that because you want to sleep with me, are you?"

Ben nodded. "Yeah, I guess that's what I'm trying to say. I...I always thought you were beautiful and I think I wanted you ever since I was, like thirteen or something." He began rubbing her arm. "And it isn't just because you're pretty. I think you're a really neat person, too," he added. "I mean, lots of times over the years you helped me with my homework and stuff, and you listen to me when I need someone to talk to. Sometimes even my parents won't listen to me the way you do. You make me feel like I'm a grown-up."

"You are grown up, Ben," Nancy said, grinning. "God, are you ever! Not only that, you're wonderful!"

"Maybe," Ben replied, looking down at the covers. "But maybe, you know, I'm not as great as you think I am."

"Ben, how can you say that?" Nancy asked, surprised. "You've been wonderful to me! You were there when I needed you and..."

"Yeah, but I knew you were hurting and...well...I didn't do anything to help you," Ben replied, verbalizing something he'd been thinking for a long time.

"What do you mean, Ben?" Nancy asked. She had no idea what he was talking about.

"Well...after...after the first time you and I...we...made love," Ben stammered, looking embarrassed, "I kinda thought, maybe, something was wrong. When...when I came over that night, I...I didn't really plan to go to bed with you."

"You didn't?" Nancy asked. "Why did you come over, then?"

"Ah...well...I...I was gonna ask if, you know, there was anything I could do to help you," Ben stammered. "I mean, I think you're pretty special, and the way you were acting, it wasn't like the person I know you are would act. Does that make any sense?"

"I guess it does," Nancy said. She was a bit puzzled, and more than a little surprised. Ben was far more sensitive and understanding than she realized. "I'm sorry, Ben, I...I seduced you when...when you wanted..."

"Don't blame yourself," Ben said, looking her directly in the eye. "I'm just as guilty as you are. I knew you were hurting, I shouldn't have..." He shrugged. "But then when we kissed, I kind of lost control."

"I did, too, my darling," Nancy said. She was touched that he cared enough about her to want to help her. "What were you going to say to me that night?"

Ben shrugged. "I don't know, really," he said. "I...I asked my Mom why people, you know, cheat on their husbands. I didn't mention your name. She said sometimes it's because they're trying to find something they think is missing, or..."

"Ben!" Nancy said, interrupting him. His comment triggered a thought in her mind. "You know, maybe you've come up with the answer I've been searching for."

"I...I don't know what you're talking about," the young man said. "What answer?"

"For over a year now," Nancy said, "I've been behaving foolishly and I haven't been able to understand why. I mean, I've been doing a lot of really stupid things. I've jeopardized my marriage and my future. And, Lord knows, I've probably messed up your life in the bargain."

"That's not true!" the young man protested. "You didn't..."

Nancy laid her fingers on his lips to silence him. "We can argue that some other time," she said. "The thing is, I've been trying desperately to figure out the reason why I've been acting the way I have, and why I haven't been able to stop. I think, maybe, you might just have stumbled onto with the answer."

"I...I did?" Ben asked. "What is it?"

"You might say I've been on a quest," Nancy told him.

Ben looked befuddled. "A...a quest?" he said.

Nancy nodded. "Yes, a quest," she said. "A quest to find myself, to learn who I really am. Or, perhaps, a quest to escape who I thought I was. Anyhow, my darling young man, you're the one who helped me figure that out."

"Ah...OK," the young man said. "Now what?"

Nancy shrugged. She remembered Ted Adamson's suggestion. "Maybe I...I ought to see a therapist," she told him. "Another friend of mine suggested that not too long ago. I don't think that knowing why I'm doing what I've been doing will make me stop. But therapy might help me do that. I've been trying to work up the courage to see a therapist for months now."

"What...what about me?" Ben asked.

Nancy looked at him fondly. "Ben, I know it will hurt you to hear this, but I'm afraid what we've had will really have to end," she said softly. "I...I don't see any other way. If I'm going to put my life back together, I have to start trying to salvage my marriage, if that's possible. And that means I have to give you up. You might not believe this, but that's one of the hardest things I'll have to do."

The young man looked surprised. "It is?" he asked. "Really?"

Nancy nodded. "Yes, it is," she whispered. "You're different. You really do care for me, I know that. Other than my husband, and kids, you may be the only person in the entire world who really does. You've been there for me when I've needed you, and I cherish that fact." She kissed him gently once again. "I really do. And besides, didn't you tell me you had a young woman you were getting serious about?"

"Yvonne," he said. "Yeah, I guess so. She...she's really neat. She...she reminds me of you, kinda, only younger, you know?"

"She's a very lucky young woman," Nancy said. "Very lucky."

"So...what...what happens now?" Ben asked. "What are you going to do now?"

"I guess I better get back to my life and see if there is any way I can salvage my marriage and my self-respect," Nancy said.

"Do...do you have to go right now?" he asked. "I mean..."

Nancy nodded. "Ben...I..." She shuddered when the young man slid his hand down from her shoulder, onto her breast.

"Would it be so bad if we made love one last time?" he asked. "Please, Nancy? Can't I make love to you one last time?"

Nancy's mind was awash with confused feelings. Ben's hand moving over her body was stirring her, making it difficult for her to think clearly. "Ben, we...we...we really...shouldn't," she stammered. "What harm is there in making love with him one last time?" The thought flashing through her mind disconcerted her. She felt Ben's warm body pressing against hers, his hand slid onto her breast, and his finger began teasing her nipple, sending delight rushing through her. "Oh, hell! Why not?" she thought, "He's been so wonderful to me, but it will have to be the last time."

She put her arm around Ben and pulled him to her. He moved into her embrace and their lips met.

When the kiss ended, Ben bent his head down to Nancy's chest and sucked one of her rigid nipples between his lips. She moaned ecstatically, her body arched, and her hands pressed against his head against her. "Gahh! Oh, God! Oh, God! Yes! Oh, Ben! Yes! Yes! Kiss them! Oh, yes! Kiss my breasts!" she cried as elation filled her. She gloried in the wild sensations evoked by the tender caresses bestowed on her by the young man's lips and roaming hands.

Ben was determined to make this, possibly the last time he would ever have a chance to make love to Nancy, a time she'd remember. He knew he was turning her on because of the way she was moaning and writhing as he touched her, so he kept doing the all things he knew aroused her. While he caressed her, he felt his cock grow harder, and began to throb. He wanted to put it in her, to experience the wonderful feelings he knew he'd get when he did, but that would lead to the end of their time together, and he wanted to prolong their time as long as he could, so he continued caressing her, even though he could hardly wait!

Ben's tender, loving caresses persisted and Nancy felt herself ascending to lofty planes of joy. When the young man shifted position on the bed, she felt his erect cock slap against her leg. She slid her hand down between them and touched the tip of the young man's engorged shaft.

"Oh, Nancy! Oh God! Oh God!" Ben groaned.

The hot, fleshy lance in Nancy's hand pulsed and jerked. She slid her hand softly up and down the veined shaft.

"Ahh!" Ben groaned when her slim fingers encircled his cock.

Nancy began kissing the young man's chest. She lashed his nipples with her tongue and he shuddered and moaned that what she was doing to him was making him crazy. Her lips and hands continued to rouse Ben. And, as she did, Nancy realized that each gentle caress, each light touch, each kiss raised not only Ben's, but also her, level of need higher and higher.

"Wahh!" Ben groaned. His hips arched off the bed when Nancy took his erect penis into her mouth.

It didn't take long before the young man was totally out of control. His hips twisted and turned and his hands roamed over Nancy as he tried vainly to caress her, to give her as much pleasure as she was giving him.

Finally, Nancy let the young man's cock slide out of her mouth, slid up next to him. She kissed him, then took him in her arms. "Ben, this really will have to be the last time we make love, you do understand that, don't you?" she asked.

"Unnhh! Yeah! I...I do!" the young man groaned. "Ahhhhh!"

Nancy tilted her face and and covered Ben's lips with hers. When her lips touched the young man's, more lightning bolts of passion arced through Nancy, and she felt the heat from his smooth young body as it writhed against hers. "Make love to me, now, Ben!" she cried, pulling him on top of her.

When the young man slid on top of her, Nancy managed to guide his erection to the need-slick lips of her vagina. She shuddered with ecstasy as it slid into her, filling her. She thought for a moment she would have an orgasm as Ben was sliding into her, but she didn't. Wave after delightful wave of passion swept over her.

"Oh God!" Ben groaned. "I...I don't believe it! I'm too turned on. I...I'm gonna come!"

Nancy didn't want their last love-making to end like this, either. "Shhh!" she whispered. She kissed him and tightened her arms around him to keep him from moving. "Lie still for a minute. Just hold me and don't move."

Quaking with excitement, Ben did as he was told. When he was calmer, Nancy relaxed her embrace and he once more began to move.

Nancy lay there, feeling Ben's engorged piston slide in and out of her. The delectable friction sent delight racing through her and drove her toward the heights of rapture. Her body felt as if it was on fire. At last, like a thousand skyrockets exploding at once, an incredibly sweet orgasm tore through her. Her body writhed and bucked and moans and cries of joy issued from her. It was, quite possibly, the sweetest orgasm she'd ever had, better than any she'd ever had in her life!

"Oh! Nancy!" Ben cried, his hips going wild. "I...I can't wait. I can't wait! Oh God! Oh God!"

His heated fluids gushed into Nancy, who was surprised to feel herself plunging into ecstasy once more. She couldn't talk, couldn't think, all she could do was strain against him, her body seeking every wonderful sensation it could get. "Aahh! Aahh! Ben!" she cried. "Oh, God, Ben! Oh, God! Yes! Yess! Yesss! Yesss!" Her body felt as if it were turning inside out as it strained wildly against her young lover's.

Slowly, ecstasy faded to pleasure, then pleasure to contentment. Ben lay atop her, resting on her breasts, too weak to move, a feeling Nancy shared.

Nancy felt the boy's marvelous pole shrink, then slide out of her. Even that felt wonderful.

Ben rolled off and lay on his side, looking at her, sorrow in his eyes.

Nancy kissed him. "Ben, that was wonderful!" she told him. "I'll always cherish this last time. Always! You are such a wonderful lover!"

He smiled, and looked at her. "So are you." He covered her mouth with his and kissed her hard.

"This really will have to be the last time we do this," Nancy reminded him once the kiss ended.

"I...I know," Ben replied, his eyes filling with tears. "I know."

Nancy kissed him on the cheek. "I have to get going," she said. "I need to go home and try to put the pieces of my life back together again." She slipped out of his arms, got out of bed, went out to where she'd dropped her clothes and picked them up.

She returned to the bedroom and, as Ben watched, began putting her clothes on.

"Nancy, I...I love you," Ben said softly.

Nancy turned and looked at him tenderly. "I love you, too, Ben," she whispered. "I'm really going to miss you."

When she finished dressing, she looked at Ben. "Are you going to get dressed?" she asked. "You do have to take me back to my car, you know."

Ben sat up, slid to the edge of the bed, and reached for his clothes. "What if I don't want to take you back to your car?" he asked, smiling, as he slipped on his underpants.

"I'll tell your mother on you," Nancy replied.

"Yeah, well, if you tell, I'll tell," Ben said, grinning, as he pulled up his pants.

"You better not!" Nancy replied.

When Ben had his clothes on, they went out to the truck and he drove her back to where they'd left her van.

"Ben, darling, I...I really am going to miss you," Nancy told the young man before she got out of the truck. "You are so sweet. I...I'll never, ever forget what we shared and what you've done for me."

"Me...me, either," Ben replied. His eyes were red and damp. He sniffled a little.

Nancy got out of the truck and walked to her mini-van. Before she got in, she looked over at the young man's truck. He was gazing at her mournfully. She blew him a kiss and got in her car. She took a deep breath, started it, backed out of the parking space, and headed for her home to face her husband and, hopefully, begin putting her shattered life back together again.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers