Nancy's Quest Ch. 26

Story Info
Nancy and her husband talk about their situation.
2.1k words
4.4
26.6k
2
0

Part 26 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/28/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Passion in James County XIII

Nancy's Quest

By D.C. Roi

Chapter twenty-six

Nancy drove toward her home in the wee hours of the morning feeling extremely anxious. She had no idea what would happen when she got home. She was upset that her husband had slept with Fran, but she also knew she was in no position to act indignant. She'd been cheating on George for almost a year, ever since the convention. She tried to convince herself it wasn't fair to be angry with her husband for doing the same thing. Just the same, memories of seeing him and Fran locked together in Fran's bedroom remained very vivid in her memory.

Even more frightening to her was the possibility that her husband would tell her he wanted to leave her for Fran. What would she do then? "It doesn't matter," she thought, "Whatever the outcome is, I have to straighten myself out. Whether George leaves me or not, I'm going to get therapy!"

George, looking very upset and haggard, walked out of the house the minute she pulled into the driveway. He walked up to her van and stood next to it, waiting for her to get out. When she opened the door, he asked, "Nancy, are...are you all right?" He sounded concerned, almost panicked. "Where were you? I...I've been trying to find you all night. I've been frantic. I...I was thinking about calling the police."

"I...I'm all right, George," Nancy said as she slid out of the van. "I'm trying to think straight for the first time in a long time. Why don't we go inside? I...I think there are some things we need to talk about."

"Yeah, OK," her husband said.

"Would you like a cup of coffee?" Nancy asked her husband once they were in the house.

George, standing in the middle of the kitchen, looking confused, shrugged. "Yeah...I...I guess so," he said. "Nancy, where were you? What's going on?"

Nancy started the coffee, then turned to her husband. "Why don't you sit down, George?" she said. "We'll talk, and when we're finished, I think all of your questions will be answered."

"Ah...yeah, OK," George replied. He walked to the kitchen table and sat down.

When the coffee was done, Nancy filled two mugs, carried them to the table, set them down, then she sat down opposite her husband. She was as terrified as she'd ever been as she tried to think of a way of beginning the conversation she knew she and her husband had to have. What if the result of the conversation was that he told her he was leaving her? What if he said he wanted Fran? What if he was disgusted with her when he found out what she'd been doing? It didn't matter. Things had to change.

George pulled his mug across the table, cradled it in his hands, and looked at Nancy. "Where were you all night?" he asked. "I...I was really worried."

Nancy took a deep breath. "I...I got off work early today," she said, her eyes on her husband's, watching carefully for his reaction. "And I...I figured I might be able to help Fran get dinner together, so..." She paused as she saw a look of shock begin to form on her husband's face. "I guess it was about three-thirty, maybe a little later, when I went over to their house and..."

"Oh, God!" George exclaimed, going totally pale. "You...you saw...you saw...us, didn't...didn't you?"

Nancy nodded. "Everything," she whispered. She clasped her trembling hands around the warm mug sitting on the table in front of her.

"Oh, Nancy, I'm sorry," George said. "I...I'm so sorry. I...I didn't mean to hurt you." He took a deep breath and shuddered. "I...I never, ever intended for that to happen," he said. "I got off early, too, and I had the same thought you did. We hadn't been over there for a while so I figured maybe Dick and I could catch up, you know?" He stared across the table at Nancy.

"And..." Nancy said.

"When I got there, I found Fran crying. I'd never seen her so upset," he said. "It turns out Dick picked this morning to tell her he was leaving her for another woman."

"What?" Nancy asked, stunned. "Dick left Fran?"

"Yes," her husband said. "Apparently he's been having an affair with his secretary for a couple of years now."

"My God!" Nancy said. "I had no idea."

"Me, either," George said. "You can't begin to imagine how upset Fran was when I got there. I...I tried to comfort her and...and things..." He shrugged. "I...I guess things went wrong, terribly wrong. I...I'm sorry, Nancy. I love you, I didn't want to hurt you. I...I didn't intend to let anything happen between Fran and me, but, well, things started and got out of control and..." He inhaled and a soft sob escaped from him. Then tears began rolling down his cheeks.

"I see," Nancy said. Surprisingly, she could understand, a little, what might have happened. She took a deep breath. "Don't be too hard on yourself, George," she said softly. "You...you aren't the only guilty party here."

"What?" her husband replied, looking stunned. "Nancy, what...what are you saying?" He stared at her.

Nancy stared into the coffee in the mug in front of her for a while as she gathered her thoughts. Then she looked at her husband. "I...I haven't been faithful to you, either, George," she said.

George looked stunned. "Nancy! No!" he exclaimed. "You...you can't mean that! You...you didn't..."

Nancy nodded. "It's true, and you need to know it," she said. "I honestly believe the first step in getting us out of this mess we're in is being honest with each other. Even if it means telling each other things that are painful."

"Nancy, are...are you going to leave me?" her husband asked. "Is...is that what's coming next? Have you found someone else?"

"No," Nancy said, "I haven't found anyone else. I...I don't want anyone else. What...what about you? Are...are you going to leave me?"

"God, no!" her husband replied. Tears were rolling down his cheeks again. "I love you. I've always loved you and I always will. I...what happened with Fran, that was a mistake, a mistake I'll never, ever, make again. What...what about you? Who...?"

"Who doesn't matter," Nancy replied. "It's over. Tomorrow I'm calling a therapist. I'm going to try very hard to get myself straightened out. What about you?"

Her husband shrugged. "Do you think I need a therapist, too?" he asked.

"That's something you have to decide," Nancy said. "But I do think maybe we need to get some couple's therapy."

"Maybe that would be a good idea. I...I'll call someone and make an appointment," George said. "Anything...whatever it takes, to fix us." He looked across the table at Nancy. "What...what now?" he asked.

"I...I'm exhausted. I'm going to go to bed," Nancy said.

"C...can I come, too?" her husband asked.

Nancy stood up and nodded.

George stood up and followed Nancy up to their bedroom. He stood there, studying her as she stripped off her clothes and slid into bed. Then he removed his clothes and joined her.

Nancy rolled on her side and looked at her husband.

George lay next to her, looking at her with a mixture of sadness, love, and fear in his eyes. "So...now...now what?" he stammered.

"I don't know, George," Nancy replied. "What do you want to do?"

"Nancy, do...do you still love me?" he asked.

Nancy nodded. "Yes, George, I do love you," she whispered. "Despite the way I've been acting, I really do. I...I've never stopped loving you, despite all I've done." Her husband slid closer to her and she was startled to feel his erection brush her warm skin. Thrills swept through her. He still wanted her!

"What...what do you think?" George croaked. "Do you, you know, do you...?"

Nancy moaned softly and moved against him. "I do," she murmured. Her hand slid lightly down over his belly and began stroking his cock. She could feel it stiffening in her hand as she did.

"Oh, God!" her husband groaned.

Nancy slid down under the covers and moved so she was lying with her head next to her husband's hips. She bent over him and her mouth engulfed his cock. She worked on him expertly for a while, then sat back on her knees, smiling down at her husband's flushed face. "Do you still want me, George?" she asked, shuddering.

"God, yes!" her husband replied.

Nancy took his cock in her hand again, stroked it gently for a few more minutes, continuing to make him wild! Then she stopped doing that and moved atop him, straddling his chest with her lean, lovely legs. "Eat me, darling," she said, her voice husky. She slid up his body, until her pussy was above his face. "Please, Darling, eat me!" she groaned, her voice betraying the urgency she felt.

Clamping his hands on her buttocks, George buried his face in her pussy and his tongue began to lash her labia and thrust into her.

Nancy squirmed as delight rushed through her and her legs clamped around his head, as she groaned with delight. "Yes! Yes! That's it!" she cried, her body thrashing as her husband gave her pleasure. "More! More! Eat me more!"

George lashed Nancy's swollen clit and her song of joy grew more impassioned. The more he licked and sucked her, the wilder her motions got. "Gahh! Yeah! Oh, God! Oh, God!" she cried, clutching her breasts, pulling at the rigid nipples. The more he ate her, the wilder her actions became, smearing the juices gushing from her pussy all over his face. Then she stiffened and it felt as if her whole body was vibrating. "Ahh! Oh, God, George! Oh, God! Eat me! Oh, God! Yes! Yes! Ohh! Yessss!" she screamed when a powerful orgasm rocked her.

Nancy laid on the bed and watched her husband get to his knees. She rolled over on her belly and he moved behind her, between her legs. He grabbed her hips, pulled her up onto her knees, then holding his rock-hard wand in his hand he drove it into her so hard their thighs met with an audible "Smack!"

"Ummphh!" Nancy groaned, her moan muffled by the pillow her face lay on. She continued to groan while as her husband plowed into her like a mad bull.

"You like this..." George grunted, slamming into her, his cock riding easily in her well-lubricated opening. "Don't you, Nancy?"

"Uh! Uhh! Yes, darling, yes! Give it to me! Harder!" Nancy replied, shoving herself back against him frantically. "Oh God, yes, I do!"

While her husband continued to slam into her, Nancy felt herself racing toward the release she so desperately needed. "George! Oh, God!" she cried. "Ahhh!" Her body pushed back, trying to get him into her even deeper. "Now! Oh, God! I'm coming!" she groaned, her body spasming with joy, "Now!!! Take me, George! Take me! Eeeyaahh!"

"Yeah! Take it! Take it!" George screamed as his juices boiled up and spewed into his wife.

Afterward, they lay beside each other, calming after the incredibly intense coupling. They looked into each other's eyes as if trying to see what the other was thinking.

"Are...are we going to make it?" Nancy asked her husband softly.

"I don't know," George replied. "But if I have any say, we're sure as hell going to try. You really don't want to get divorced, do you?"

Nancy closed her eyes and shook her head. Then she opened them and looked at George. "I...I love you," she whispered. "I...I really do!"

"I love you, too," George said.

"But what...what about...about what we've...what we've done?" she whispered. "Will...can you ever forgive me?"

George shrugged. "I don't know. I'm not sure," he said. "I...I'm going to try, though, I really am."

Nancy touched his face softly. "You...you're still the best," she said. "The very best!"

George smiled. "I'm glad," he said, kissing her gently on the nose.

"What...what if...what if this doesn't work?" Nancy asked. "What if...sometime...you find someone...someone you more than me?"

"Could happen with you, too," he noted.

Nancy shook her head. "That's not likely," she said, "nobody makes me feel as wonderful as you do."

George smiled. "It's the same for me," he said. "Look, I know we can't forget what happened, but let's not talk about it right now, OK?"

"OK," Nancy said, and kissed him again, only this time there was fire in her kiss. As they kissed her hand slid down and gripped his cock. "Maybe..." she thought, as she felt her husband's cock stiffening once more, "...maybe there is a chance for us after all."

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers