Nancy's Quest Ch. 27

Story Info
Ben Morris makes up with his girlfriend.
3.3k words
4.21
24.3k
3
0

Part 27 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/28/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Passion in James County XIII

Nancy's Quest

By D.C. Roi

Chapter twenty-seven

Later in the morning, after Nancy left his house, Ben Morris got out of his truck in front of the house where Yvonne Drake, the girl he'd been seeing, lived, and walked up the sidewalk toward the house. He hoped Yvonne wasn't too angry with him for standing her up the night before. He'd been on his way to pick Yvonne up when he encountered Nancy, and with the problems his adult lover was having, and what transpired between them, he never got to call Yvonne and tell her he wasn't coming.

Wondering what Yvonne's mood would be, he walked up the back steps and knocked on the kitchen door. He liked Yvonne a lot, and didn't want her to be angry with him. He hoped she'd listen, and would understand.

Yvonne opened the door in answer to his knock. The young woman standing there, glowering at him, was slim, a bit shorter than he, and had shoulder-length curly brown hair. She had on a blue and white striped top that looked like two strips of material crisscrossed over her chest. Below the top, a stretch of flawless belly showed. Her lean, but finely-formed hips and legs were covered by snug-fitting white jeans.

"You're kind of late, aren't you, Ben?" Yvonne said. She turned and walked into the kitchen and stood at the counter with her back to Ben. "You were supposed to be here last night at nine o'clock."

"Yvonne, I'm sorry," Ben said. "Something came up and..."

"Yeah, sure," the girl snapped. "I'm sure it was real important." Her tone of voice was sharp and cool and she didn't turn around.

"Look, Yvonne, I really am sorry," Ben said. "A...a friend of mine was in trouble and needed my help..."

"You could have called," the girl said.

"I'm sorry," Ben said. "I know I should have, but things were real crazy and I...well, I couldn't." He knew telling her he couldn't call because another woman was screwing his brains out wouldn't help smooth things out.

"I waited up," the girl said. "I...I was worried. I thought...maybe...you'd got in a crash or something. Then...then I got pissed."

Ben could hear the pain in her voice. "I really am sorry, Yvonne," he said. "It was really rude of me not to call."

"You got that right," Yvonne retorted. "Real rude."

Ben decided to take a chance. He walked across the kitchen and laid his hand on her shoulder gently. Yvonne jerked her shoulder away from his hand and tried to move away from him, but she didn't have much room to maneuver with the counter in front of her and Ben behind her.

Ben tried a new tack. He slid his hands around her waist and let his fingers move lightly over her smooth, flat belly. He felt Yvonne quiver, then she stiffened.

"Ben, I'm really angry at you for standing me up," the girl said. "You aren't going to talk me out of it, either."

Ben's fingers kept roaming lightly over her belly and, once more, he felt her shudder. He felt his cock starting to stiffen. Partly that was because Yvonne was very sexy, but the fact that she was angry was also something of a turn-on. He leaned forward, kissed her neck, then he licked her ear.

"D...don't!" Yvonne said and leaned her head away from him. "You aren't going to get to me that easy," she whispered. "What...what you did last night sucks."

Ben was encouraged by the fact that she wasn't making more of an effort to move out of his arms. "So you're saying if I do this, you won't like it?" he asked. He slid his hands up under her top and cupped her breasts. At the same time, he pressed his stiffening cock against her firm buttocks. He also continued to kiss and nibble her ear and neck while her silky hair teased his face.

"B-B-Ben...don't..." Yvonne gasped, squirming, putting more pressure on his cock. The fleshy tube got harder. "I...I'm really...really...upset with you!" Even though that's what she said, she did nothing to get out of his grasp.

Ben began twirling her nipples with his fingers. He felt her body sag a bit and her hips began to move insistently, rubbing against his cock.

"Are you still angry with me, Yvonne?" Ben whispered while he continued to massage her firm breasts. "Do you want me to stop doing this and leave?"

Yvonne put her hands on top of his and pressed them against her breasts. "I...I should make you stop," she murmured. "After what...what you did last night..."

"Do you like this?" Ben whispered, his caresses continuing.

"God, yes, you know I do! I love it!! You're making me nuts!" Yvonne groaned.

Ben slid his hands back down over her bare belly. Yvonne moaned softly and yet another tremor raced through her. He was turning her on!

Back upward his hands glided, to her breasts, which he again cupped. Once more his fingers slid back and forth over her swollen, rubbery nipples.

"Oh, Ben, I love the way you touch my breasts!" Yvonne purred, "When you touch me like that, I feel all funny inside!"

"I'm glad," Ben said. "Are your folks home?"

"N...no," they went up to the mountains for the weekend, "Yvonne murmured. "That's...that's why I was so pissed. I...I thought...we..."

Ben slid his hand back over her belly and undid the clasp at the waist of her jeans.

"Let's go...to...my...bed...room," Yvonne stammered.

"We will, in a second," Ben whispered as he slid his hand under the loosened waistband of jeans. His hand slid further down, inside her panties, through her sparse, silky pubic hair, and between her legs. He found her wet with excitement, and realized she was as turned on as he was!

When his fingers touched her center, Yvonne's hips shot forward, pressing her pulsing opening against his hand.

"Yes, Ben! Touch me there! Oh, God! Touch me, there!" she crooned, her hips gyrating as his fingers slid over her soaking pussy, exploring, titillating, exciting her. Her hand slid between them and gripped Ben's cock through his pants. "Yes! Oh, yes!"

Ben was having trouble standing, the elevated level of passion both of them were experiencing robbed them of their strength. Holding Yvonne against him, he backed toward a kitchen chair. As they moved, Yvonne's jeans slid down and she stepped out of them.

"Why...why don't we...go...to the...the bedroom?" she murmured. She shuddered when Ben took her clit between his thumb and forefinger and began stroking it. He undid his pants, which dropped around his ankles. He sat down on the chair, turned Yvonne around and pulled her onto his lap. His rigid cock strained against the damp panel of her panties, seeking entry to her warm, tight opening.

"We shouldn't do this here...in the...kitchen," Yvonne murmured as she put her arms around his neck and kissed him, "What...what if someone comes to the door?"

"Nobody's going to come," Ben reached between them, pushed her panties aside and, guiding his cock with his hand, thrust it into her. "Except you and me."

"Oh!" Yvonne gasped. Her hips began moving the minute his cock entered her. "God, Ben! Even...even if you...were a...jerk...you do know how to make me feel so good!"

Their overheated bodies labored wildly against each other, causing the chair to rock and creak as lust surged through them. Ben clutched Yvonne's ass and she clung to his neck as his cock continued it's frantic, plunging invasion, lashing around inside her, driving her wild.

"Now! Now!" Yvonne shrieked after a few minutes of frantic movement, "Take me, Ben! Take me now! Now! Yes! Uhhhh! Uhhhh!" Her body went into violent spasms and her arms locked around him frantically.

"Yeah!" Ben cried, exploding, hosing her insides with his torrid fluids.

Even though their need was sated, the two young people remained on the chair, their bodies still joined.

"God, did I ever need that!" Yvonne exclaimed breathlessly.

"So did I," Ben replied. He kissed her gently.

She leaned back and looked at him "I'm still pissed at you about last night," she said. "Who was the friend you had to help?"

"A guy I know," Ben replied, feeling a bit guilty about lying to her. "His girlfriend broke up with him and he got drunk and was talking about killing himself." He figured if he was going to lie, he might as well make it a good one.

"Oh?" Yvonne said, looking concerned. "Is it anyone I know?"

Ben shook his head. "You don't know him," he said. "He...he's not fr0m town and he goes to private school."

"So what happened?" Yvonne asked, a look of dismay on her face. "What did you do?"

"I just got him home, put him to bed, and stayed with him to make sure he didn't do anything stupid," Ben said. "His parents didn't get home until way late, too late to call you."

Yvonne hugged him. "I'm sorry, Ben," she said, "I guess I was really selfish to be jealous. My God! I was pissed and you were trying to help save your friend's life!"

"That's OK," Ben said, surprised at how easily the tall tale had come and how convincing he'd been. His cock, softening, slid from Yvonne, and the remnants of their joining dripped onto the floor under them.

Yvonne kissed Ben. "Come on, let's go up to my bedroom," she said as she lifted herself off him. "My folks won't be home until late tomorrow night. We've lost one whole night, I don't want to lose any more time."

Ben stood up, too, and, arms around each other, they walked up the stairs to the girl's bedroom, and got in her bed. They moved into each other's arms, kissed deeply, then their hands again began exploring warm flesh as the lovers gazed into other's eyes with deep feeling.

Ben kissed Yvonne, who stroked his face softly with her hand. He began gently caressing the breast nearest him. The nipple stiffened and swelling out of the flesh surrounding it.

"Oh, Ben!" Yvonne murmured. "That feels so awesome!"

"I hope it does," the young man said, "That's the whole idea. This ought to feel even better." He bent and drew the swollen bud of flesh between his lips.

Yvonne stirred and moaned as libidinous feelings spread through her.

After suckling both of his companion's breasts for awhile, Ben let the nipple he'd been suckling slip from his lips and looked at Yvonne. "You want me to stop?"

Yvonne grabbed his head and pressed it back against her breast. "No way! Not ever!" she exclaimed as her body began twisting sinuously. "Don't ever stop doing things like that to me!"

Ben's hands roved over Yvonne's lithe body, gliding over her smooth skin, teasing her, inflaming her need. Her body twisted and tossed as he explored it. She groaned softly when his Ben's hands hit a particularly sensitive spot on her anatomy.

Ben loved the way Yvonne was responding and used all of his considerable skill at love-making to bring her to an extremely high state of arousal.

"Oh, Ben! Oh, Ben! I need you! Please! Don't...Ohhhhh! Don't tease me! Please!" Yvonne begged, her body arching and straining. "Take me, Ben! Please! Take me!"

Ben rolled onto her and, as if drawn there by some invisible force, his rigid cock slipped into his lovely companion's snug, soaking wet fissure.

"Yes, Ben! That's it! That's what I want!" Yvonne cried, locking her legs behind his, pressing her pubic mound against him. "God, does that ever feel good!"

Ben straightened his arms, lifting his upper body off Yvonne, as he slammed his cock into her. He experienced wondrous sensations; warmth, sweet vibrations, and the clasping, milking action of the walls of her pussy around his impaled shaft, while his cock delved deep into Yvonne. A shudder of joy swept through him.

"Gonna come! Yvonne! Oh! Ohh! Yess!" he cried as rumblings began deep inside him. "Eeahh!" He erupted powerfully into Yvonne's writhing body.

"Take me, Ben! Yes! Oh, God! Oh! Oh! Ohhh!" his companion cried, her body straining against his, as a powerful orgasm swept through her. "Ben! Uhh! Uhhh! Uhhhh!"

Afterward, as they lay in Yvonne's bed, snuggled in each other's arms, the the phone rang.

Ben laughed. "Whoever that is has damn good timing," he said.

"Yeah," Yvonne agreed. "If they'd called a little earlier, they would have interrupted us."

"No way," Ben said. "I wouldn't have answered it, and I don't think you would have, either."

Yvonne leaned over Ben and picked up the phone. "Hello?" she said. "Oh...hi...Mom."

Ben, feeling devilish, began trailing his fingers lightly up and down Yvonne's bare back as she talked to her mother on the phone and she squirmed and shot him a partly angry look. He got a kick out of the discomfort his touch caused her as she tried to talk on the phone.

"Ah, I'm just fine, Mom," Yvonne said. "Don't worry. I'm not lonely, and I won't starve." She squirmed when Ben began to tickle her buttocks.

"Ohhh...OK..." Yvonne murmured. Ben was caressing the sides of her breasts now, giving her fits. "Ah...Mom, I...I was going to go to the Mall with Mandy. Can't...uhhh...can't we talk about this when you...uhhh...get home?"

"I...I love you, toooo," she gasped, "I'll see you and Dad tomorrow night, when you get home." She put the phone down and looked down at Ben. "You are impossible!" she exclaimed.

Ben was grinning at her. "Well," he said, "I got a hard-on from playing with you. What are you going to do about it?"

"How about this?" Yvonne asked. She slid up so she was astraddle his hips, raised herself, gripped his cock, and slid the tip back and forth between the lips of her vagina. "And then this," she said, lowering herself slowly, letting him slide into her. "And then this..." She began riding him, moving her hips.

Ben felt his cock lashing around inside Yvonne's hot cave and passion flooded him. He lay there, watching as her face grew more and more flushed with passion. Her petite breasts, nipples erect, jiggled as she rode him. It was, Ben thought, a lovely sight.

"Oh, Ben!!! I...ohh! I...I can't wait, dammit!" Yvonne exclaimed suddenly, her motions becoming more and more feverish. "I...I can't wait! Eeee! Ahh!!! Ahhh! Take me, Ben! Take me! Now! Noww!"

Ben, his eruption nearing, could lie still no more. He clutched her bobbing breasts and his thumbs rubbed her nipples as he spewed his seed into her with a groan of joy.

Afterward, as she lay in his arms, Yvonne looked at Ben lovingly. "I...I love you," she said. "I really do."

"I love you, too, Yvonne" Ben replied, and kissed her softly.

Yvonne stroked his face softly then kissed him lightly on the lips. "I'm sure glad our friends arranged that blind date," she whispered.

"Me, too," Ben said. He caressed one of her breasts softly.

Yvonne shuddered. "I don't believe it! God! When you touch me, it makes me feel all funny inside. Nobody's ever made me feel like that before. Not ever."

"It's...I've...ah...making love with you, it's...it's really wild," Ben said. "You're so beautiful..."

Yvonne blushed. "When you say that it makes me feel funny," she said. "Nobody ever said things like that to me before."

Ben kissed her. "You get used to it," he said, his lips moving down her wonderfully shaped neck, onto her chest. "Because if I have anything to say about it, I plan to say stuff like that to you for the rest of our lives."

Up the slope of a swollen breast his lips moved, toward a swelling nipple. Yvonne sighed with delight and her hands tangled in Ben's hair, pressing his face down against her flesh. "God!" she groaned.

With the edge removed from the intense need he'd felt earlier, Ben had control, the kind of control he needed to make love to her the way he really wanted to, thoroughly, slowly, savoring the taste and feel of her. He sucked the distended nub of flesh between his lips and lashed it with his tongue.

Yvonne squirmed and squealed with delight. He continued that action for a while, then kissed down into the valley between her breasts and up the slope of the other one, to that nipple. More delightful suckling, more groans of joy from his beautiful partner.

"Ben! Oh, God! You're so awesome!" Yvonne groaned. "Ohh!" Her body writhed and strained.

Ben, wishing he had more than one mouth so he could taste all of her at once, abandoned her breasts and began kissing his way down her belly. Her hands grabbed at him and moved over his body while his did the same to her.

"I want to do you!" Yvonne murmured. "I want to do you! Please!" She wriggled out from under him and pushed him onto his back.

Her hands and lips began working on him, driving him wild. She let her fingers trail down his chest, sending shudder after shudder of delight through him. Her lips tortured his nipples the way he'd done hers, and he moaned aloud with ecstasy. Every place she touched him felt like electricity was shooting into him! Her touch had turned him into one big over-stimulated pleasure nerve!

"My goodness!" Ben heard her murmur, "Look at this!"

"Uhhh!" he groaned, his hips rising off the bed, when Yvonne's small hands encircled his erection and began pumping it, the movement of her hands facilitated by the slick residue of their earlier joinings. "Yvonne! Oh, God!" he gushed. "Jesus! Does that ever feel wild!"

"I thought you might like that," the girl murmured as her hands kept moving.

"Ahh! Do...I...ever!" Ben groaned. His back arched even more when her mouth encircled the tip of his cock. He couldn't believe it! He couldn't stand it! It felt so good!

Up and down the swollen shaft Yvonne's mouth moved, engulfing him, then releasing him, while her hands continued stroking and teasing her as well. Tidal waves of passion rolled over Ben, each more delightful than the next.

Yvonne cupped and squeezed his balls, then she was kissing them, sucking each globe into her mouth in turn while her hands continued making him harder than he'd believed it was possible to get. If she kept it up much longer, he was going to come! He didn't have that much control!

"Oh, God! Yvonne! Yvonne!" he cried, "That feels too good! I...I can't stand it! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God!" His hips were pumping rhythmically, keeping time with the movements of her hands and mouth. He squeezed his eyes closed and pulled at the covers.

Her mouth left his cock, and before he realized what she was doing, it was engulfed in still more warmth and wetness, this time in a tighter, even more pleasurable grip. He felt her knees pressing against his sides, and her bottom began rubbing his thighs.

Ben opened his eyes. Once more, Yvonne was above him, her breasts jiggling delightfully, riding him. Her face was flushed, a mask of passion, and her hair flew wildly as she thrashed on his cock.

Ben grabbed her hips and hung on, driving up off the bed into her. She leaned forward and grabbed his shoulders for support. The movement brought her nipples close to Ben's face. He raised his head began sucking first one nipple, then the other.

"Ben! My God! My God! I'm so close! Ahhh! Again! Take me! Oh, Ben, take me!" Yvonne cried, her body going into spasms of delight. "Now! Now! Aaayeee!"

"Yeah! Oh, yeah!" Ben cried as his orgasm exploded along with hers. Thrills rippled through him, from the roots of his hair to the tips of his toes.

Eventually their frenzied motions calmed, then stopped entirely. Yvonne collapsed on top of Ben and he held her. Yvonne was really a wonderful girl and, if he couldn't have Nancy Dillon, he could have a wonderful life with her.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers