Nancy's Wild Saturday Ch. 01

Story Info
My wife wants to try something new.
5.9k words
4
158.4k
28

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 04/15/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calvin427
Calvin427
918 Followers

After Friday night's fake-hypnosis sex game with Will and J.J. at the Peppermill Hotel/Casino, Nancy and I went to bed tired and slightly drunk. When we woke up at around 8:30 Saturday morning, we talked about what had happened just hours earlier. Thinking about what I'd let total strangers do to my beautiful wife, and hearing from her how much she'd enjoyed having it done to her, were such a turn-on for me that I insisted on having sex with her for nearly an hour.

So, after gathering our stuff together, gambling for a while, and having some coffee, we finally checked out of the Peppermill at around 11:00 a.m. We'd decided not to stay there another night because we didn't want to run into Will and J.J. again.

We drove to Sparks, as a friend in Berkeley suggested we do, but didn't like the feel of the place (something dead about it). So we headed back to Reno. The weather was cooler than we thought it would be, so Nancy said she needed to find a mall to buy something warm to wear over her sun dress. The dress was made of a thin material and was pretty short (reaching down to about five inches above her knees). And the neckline was low, especially with the top button undone as she was wearing in now.

After asking directions, we ended up at Meadowood Mall, located a few miles south of downtown Reno. I dropped Nancy off by an entrance and parked the car. She told me to look for her in Macy's. It was then about 12:30.

It took me ten minutes or so to get back to the mall after parking the car. That's because I decided to replace the digital tape in the video camera. On a whim, I thought I'd take the camera into the mall and capture some footage of Nancy moving about in her wonderfully revealing sun dress.

She was braless, of course, but I didn't remember if she'd worn panties underneath the dress. Well, I'd soon find out, and so might a few other lucky folks. When she saw me with the camera, she'd be sure to go into performance mode.

It took me another ten minutes before I found her trying on sweaters in Macy's. The store wasn't very crowded, and the few customers I saw were women. Nancy was holding a large blue sweater-coat up in front of her to see how it might fit.

Walking up behind her, I asked: "Are you going to try it on?"

Taken off guard, she spun around as though I'd caught her shoplifting. "I guess not," she said. "I can pretty much tell it fits. What are you doing with the camera? Are you sure cameras are allowed in here?"

"I thought I'd just follow some beautiful, rather under-dressed blonde around as she shopped. I'm working toward a man-on-the-street, or man-in-the-mall, perspective of her."

Nancy laughed: "Well, we both know that's crap. You mean you want to get some shots of my tits and ass, right?"

"Yep. Just ignore me and meander around the mall for a while. But remember to be careful when you bend forward. That is, unless you want to give someone in front or behind you a special treat."

"So far, I don't see anyone here who'd be interested. There'll all women. And probably not even lesbians. Maybe there are males elsewhere in the mall."

"Sears might be a more macho place, probably. You might make your way over there," I suggested.

"I'll just meander, like you said, after I pay for this. Maybe I'll try Sears. But I'm at loose ends, you know, just a girl on her own with time to kill." She laughed. The absurdity of getting into character for an exhibitionist role always amused her.

I retreated to the inside entrance of Macy's to wait for Nancy. A few minutes later I saw her leaving the store carrying her purse and a Macy's bag. She gave me a big smile as she walked past and began walking down the enclosed walkway. She'd put on her sunglasses.

The mall had begun to fill up somewhat. Teenagers, talking too loud, were already congregating around various seating areas. And I noticed a few more men, mostly husbands with their wives and kids. Nancy's gorgeous bare legs attracted the husband's furtive attention, of course. All the other women in the mall, since it was November, were wearing pants. Not only that, they all seemed about thirty pounds overweight.

I took some nice footage of Nancy walking ahead of me down the walkway. She looked quite vulnerable and sexually inviting, all 5'4" and 115 pounds of her. The way her skirt flounced just a few inches below her ass was especially alluring.

After walking around aimlessly for a while, my wife, walking about twenty yards ahead of me, ducked into a Radio Shack store. I sat down for a minute and readied my video camera (which is small enough to be pretty inconspicuous) before following her into the store.

Nancy was in the camera section near the front of the store and had already attracted the attention of a salesman, a tall, thin kid who looked about eighteen. Probably temporary, part-time help. He walked over to her and asked if he could help her. I heard her say she was interested in the new cameras. Then, facing him, she set her Macy's bag and purse on the floor. As she did this, she leaned forward just long enough to give the kid a quick peek down the front of her dress, which (to repeat) was low-cut and unbuttoned at the top.

The move wasn't wasted. I watched his eyes go straight to her tits.

Realizing I couldn't safely video Nancy and the guy up close, I quickly stepped just outside the store where there was a bench. I sat down, located the two of them in my view-finder, and zoomed in on them. I was too far away to hear what they were saying, but I could easily see what was happening.

The tall teenager was standing just to the left of my wife as she leaned forward as though trying to make out some of the small print around the display cameras. As I began taping, the guy leaned forward, too, but he definitely wasn't looking at the cameras. Instead, his eyes were turned toward Nancy and he was arching his neck to look down the gaping front of her dress. I knew he was getting an unhurried look at the light-pink nipple, probably erect, of Nancy's perfect right breast.

This went on for three or four minutes as Nancy moved back and forth along the camera display, all the while leaning forward. Of course the kid, so close to her that they were almost touching, kept leaning forward too, his eyes riveted sideways down her dress-front. Every few seconds, though, he would straighten up and take a quick look around the store to see if others could see what he was doing.

Videoing this, knowing what the kid was seeing, I felt my cock begin to stiffen in my pants.

Finally, Nancy straightened up and, picking up her purse and the Macy's bag, walked across to the television section, also located near the front of the store. Her eager helper followed closely behind her, of course.

I was just getting the two of them in my view-finder again when Nancy did something that took me by surprise. She "accidentally" dropped her purse on the floor. She must have rigged the top of the purse somehow because, on impact, a number of small items fell out of it.

I heard Nancy say "Damn it!" as she set her Macy's bag down and squatted to gather what had scattered on the carpeted floor. The items (I could see what looked like a lipstick, a compact, some keys, and loose coins) had landed in my direction, that is, toward the Radio Shack entrance.

So, when she squatted down to pick the spilled items up, Nancy was facing me. She chose (for the benefit of the video camera, she later explained) to spread her legs wide in a sort of catcher's stance. Taking this position while wearing such a short dress, of course, brought an immediate answer to the panty question I'd had earlier. For her gorgeous patch of reddish-blonde pubic hair and the cunt lips beneath it were on glorious display!

She acted as though she was having trouble retrieving all the scattered items, a task made more difficult by her wearing sunglasses, so the tall teenage dropped to both knees in front of her. He almost but not quite got in the way of my video shot of her exposed crotch. That's when I realized that this lucky bastard now had almost the same view up my wife's dress that I was getting, except he was only a few feet away from her!

Trying to keep my hands from shaking, I kept videoing as Nancy maintained the cunt-exposing catcher's stance for almost thirty seconds (pretending to be counting her loose change, of all things!). Once she even turned her torso slightly to give the teenager a more straight-on crotch view up her dress. It had to be the best crotch shot he'd ever had in his life. In fact, when Nancy finally stood up he remained down on the floor for maybe another five seconds. He finally got up (was he trying to hide a hard-on?) and handed her the lipstick he'd picked up for her.

Nancy quickly got her things together and began walking out of the store. She suddenly stopped, though, and returned to where the teenager stood gawking at her. She gave him a big smile and seemed to be thanking him for his help. Then she turned and walked out of the store, flashed me a smile the kid couldn't see, and headed down the mall walkway toward other stores.

I continued sitting for a few moments, discreetly adjusting the erection in my pants so it wouldn't show. The tall teenager followed Nancy out of the store for a few seconds to watch her walk away. We both watched her disappear around a corner about thirty yards down the walkway. He retreated back into Radio Shack, the image of my wife's exquisite cunt no doubt burned into his brain, as I stood up to see where she'd gone.

She was waiting for me around the corner with a mischievous smile on her face.

"How was that?" she asked, reaching up and kissing me on the cheek. "Did you mind me being so clumsy back there? Golly, I have no idea what made my purse pop open like that."

"I'll bet you had no idea! That was a championship performance. Watching you show that kid your tits was hot, but when you showed him your pussy you really got me hard. You made his day, too. Probably his whole year. I'll show you the video later. By the way, I had no idea until then that you'd gone without panties today."

"I am getting pretty forgetful, aren't I? What would you like to do now?" asked Nancy.

"Let's have lunch, a sandwich or something at that place," I suggested, pointing to a place with tables pushed out into the walkway.

So we sat down at about 2:00 p.m. for a light, late lunch. As we ate, I kept thinking about the horny scene I'd just videoed, but Nancy seemed quite thoughtful and even distracted. I soon found out why.

"Cal, I'd like to discuss something with you," she began in her most serious voice. "It's about our sex game rules."

Uh-oh! I hoped that she wasn't upset about something. Maybe she was getting tired of catering to my voyeurism. Maybe she was experiencing regrets about having given in to the urge to suck J.J.'s cock, a violation of what I thought were her new rules, last night.

"I really enjoyed doing that little bit of theater with that poor kid back there," she began. "And not just for your sake. It was a thrill knowing that he was seeing so much of me. I don't think you know how hot that gets me. I'm tingling down there right now."

She looked me in the eye earnestly and squeezed my arm.

Then she continued: "Let's talk about that deal we made in Berkeley about me backing off from fucking other guys."

I nodded, dreading where this might be going.

"Well, I'm beginning to realize that that resolution, or whatever it was, might not be realistic for me. Showing off my body gets me very hot, but the fact is I really like fucking. I like fucking you most of all, but (despite what I told you recently) I like fucking other guys, too. I especially like fucking them while you watch."

She waited for me to respond, but I didn't want to interfere with her thought process. I kept silent.

"What I'm thinking about, if you're OK with it," she continued, "is going a little further tonight than we did last night and having full-on intercourse with some guy. That is, if I can find someone suitable. But I don't want it to be just a performance like the ones we did in San Francisco and Seattle – when we used the pretext of making a sex video. I'd like to do something more straightforward and simple. I'd like to have some attractive man pick me up, take me somewhere, and give me a good old-fashioned fucking."

To be honest, I felt dejected. Nancy was actually asking my permission to turn her back on me tonight and give her body to some other guy for "a good old-fashioned fucking." But, at the same time, the prospect of this happening was getting me (already aroused) even more aroused. I found her desire to behave as though she were single again very exciting.

"Where would this guy take you?" I asked. Images of the female victims of serial murderers raced quickly through my mind.

"Well, that's the good news. For you, I mean. I don't want to do this if you can't be there to watch, without the guy knowing about it, of course. That probably means a closet. So it would still be a performance of a sort."

I was perplexed. We hadn't decided on a place to stay tonight yet. But, if she brought a guy back to the usual sort of motel or hotel room there wouldn't be a place for me to hide and watch. These days motel rooms seem always to be laid out so that the closets, if they have them at all, aren't positioned so that someone can hide in them and observe.

"It's a long shot, maybe," Nancy continued, "but even as we were driving over from Berkeley I was thinking about a time when I visited Reno a year or so before I met you. A girlfriend and I stayed at an older place near the Truckee River. It was a little west of downtown and the units had old-fashioned closets with adjustable louvers on the doors. I don't remember why, but once I looked through the louvers and I could clearly see the beds in the room. If you stood in a closet like that you could do the same."

I was dubious. "There've been a lot of changes here in the last ten years. What are the odds that the old motel hasn't been torn down or remodeled?"

Nancy looked at me eagerly. "You could be right, but let's check it out, OK? It's already 2:00 o'clock, so we need to hurry."

Clutching her Macy's bag and her purse in one hand and my hand in the other, she almost dragged me across the mall parking lot to our car. We were soon heading north on Virginia Avenue toward downtown. We finally got on Second Street just past the river and drove for a mile or so until she recognized the place she'd stayed years earlier. It had seen better days but was still in business.

I stayed in the car while my wife almost ran into the motel office. Her eagerness (actually running!) to find a suitable room so she could get fucked while I watched was making my mind spin in a combination of jealousy, lust, and anticipation. I watched her through the office window talking to an old woman behind the counter for several minutes. Then the two of them came out of the office and Nancy followed the old woman to a vacant unit a hundred feet or so behind the office.

I pulled the car up next to the unit and watched them disappear inside. A few seconds later, Nancy stood in the doorway smiling broadly at me. She put one thumb in the air and said something to me I couldn't quite make out. I think it was "It's perfect."

Then, propping the door of the unit open, she and the old woman walked back to the office so Nancy could pay her. I took our stuff out of the car and carried it inside.

The room was clean, all right, but rather shabby-looking. The air smelled like disinfectant and the cover over the queen-sized bed was old and worn. But Nancy was right about the closet. It was about five feet from the foot of the bed and its door had wooden louvers in a panel set in its upper part. I stepped into the closet, pulled the chain hanging from the light fixture to turn on the 40-watt bulb, and closed the door behind me. Then I pulled the chain again to turn the light off and, standing in the dark, tried adjusting the louvers.

They were a little stiff but soon loosened up. I found that by opening the louvers only a little, I had a full view of the bed. Things were really falling into place. I was beginning to realize that this might really happen tonight!

Just as I was stepping out of the closet, Nancy returned to the room. She immediately threw her arms around me

"So you already tried it out. What do you think? What can you see?"

"The whole bed. Every inch of it. One thing is a little worrying, though. What's to keep your conquest from going into the closet for some reason? I can't think why he'd want to, but it's a possibility. Just in case, you might want to pick some guy you think I can beat up."

"It's simple. I'll hang something, a towel maybe, on the doorknob. I can't think of any reason for the guy to go to the trouble of moving a towel just to open a door. Unless you give yourself away somehow, there shouldn't be a problem."

"And I'll be sure to hide my stuff so he doesn't know you're here with a man."

Nancy kissed me deeply and said, "You're a sweetheart. You think of everything."

We lay down on the bed then and chatted some more about her plan. Listening to the radio earlier, we'd learned of a football game that afternoon between the University of Nevada and San Jose State. There were bound to be after-game drinking parties, regardless of who won the game. Laughing, she said she liked the idea of getting picked up by a football player but said she'd settle for a fit game-day celebrant instead.

Since we each had a cell phone, we could stay in communication even if we got separated somehow during the hooking-up period.

She got tired of talking about all this, I guess, because after a while she pulled down my trousers and began sucking my cock. She did such a wonderful job that I had to cum in her mouth after only about five minutes. She explained to me that this was to make up for the embarrassment I must have experienced when she accidentally let the young salesman see her vagina.

Nancy then went into the bathroom as I lay on the bed relaxing. I dozed off and she woke me up about thirty minutes later, I think, with her make-up refreshed and dressed for her late afternoon and evening. She'd changed into a pair of skin-tight jeans and a loose-fitting white button-down blouse. She had the two top buttons undone and it was easy to see that she remained braless.

"Did you even bring a bra with you?" I asked, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

"I'm afraid not. I hope this top isn't too indecent without a bra. Do my areolas show through?"

I asked her to walk around a bit to model her outfit for me. Her top wasn't really sheer, but it was easy to see by the natural way her breasts bounced when she walked and the way her nipples poked against the material that she wasn't wearing anything underneath it. And I really loved the way her ass looked in those tight jeans!

"Well," I finally answered, "I can't see a change of color where your nipples are, if that's what you mean. But they're pretty evident. They'll be more evident, of course, if you're in a slightly chilly room."

She laughed. "You may as well know that I'm through being cold. That's why I got out of that sun dress and put on these jeans. I'm taking my new sweater-coat with me, too."

She pulled me up from the bed and announced that it was time to go somewhere to wait for the after-game boozing to get under way ("You can be my first date tonight," she said waggishly). We decided to visit a downtown casino.

We drove back near Virginia Street and parked the car in a lot. Then we just walked around for a while before deciding to gamble at Harrah's. I tried more twenty-one but quickly lost all I wanted to. Nancy sat down at a slot machine, had a couple of cocktails, and eventually dropped around fifty dollars.

Calvin427
Calvin427
918 Followers
12