Nancy's Wild Saturday Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calvin427
Calvin427
917 Followers

Jason climbed back up behind her then and, with his right hand on her lower back, guided his cock into Nancy's asshole with his left hand. I couldn't actually see it going in, but I could tell from the angle that he wasn't putting it in her cunt.

Looking past his body, I noticed that Nancy's upper body now lay flat against the bed. Her head was rolled to the left side and I could see that she had her eyes closed and was breathing heavily through her mouth.

Then, after making a small gasping sound, she became oddly conversational. "Oh, Jason, stop a second Please don't put it all the way in. Just the head of it at first. Can you hold it still for a minute? I need to relax some more."

Jason's well muscled buttocks relaxed and he backed off slightly from her. Then, after maybe ten seconds, his buttocks flexed and he penetrated her a little further. She whined a little and Jason asked, "Does that hurt?" Good. At least he was trying to be considerate.

She hesitated, then answered, "Uh, not exactly. I'm trying to get used to it."

Tom had moved around to the left side of the bed and was now squatting naked near Nancy's head while still stroking his oversized cock. Then he said, "She said it don't hurt. Give it to her hard now!"

But Jason didn't, at least not right away. Instead he pulled his butt back then pushed it slowly forward. Then slowly back and forward again. And he kept up this slow, rather shallow thrusting for maybe thirty seconds. Nancy raised her head up and looked back at him. "That's feeling good, Jason, but please, don't go any faster yet. I'm afraid it'll hurt. It's so tight now." Then she dropped her head back down on the sheet.

Jason soon lost patience with holding back, though, and began thrusting his cock all the way up my wife's asshole. As he did this, Nancy became silent. Looking past Jason's body, I could see that her eyes were closed and her jaw seemed clenched. Was she in shock? Did she like being fucked this hard in the ass? Was she just stoically enduring it? I really couldn't tell. He kept up the slow fucking rhythm for almost a minute.

Then he began thrusting into her more and more rapidly and shortly afterwards exclaimed, "Oh fuck, this feels so good! I'm going to have to cum in your ass!"

Gripping her waist from behind with both hands, he repeatedly drove his cock into her asshole for another thirty seconds or so. Nancy, no doubt feeling his excitement, suddenly became responsive. "Oh, God, Jason! Yes, fuck me! Keep fucking me in the ass! I'm going to cum too!"

Tom, who'd been squatting near her head, chose this moment to scoot closer to Nancy's face and place the swollen crown of his cock against her lips. At first, as she had her eyes closed, she didn't seem to know it was there. Then, as I stood furiously pumping my cock in the closet, I saw her eyes open and her tongue dart out to lick the crown of that huge erection. Tom inched forward again and the end of his cock disappeared into her mouth.

That did it for me. Watching this short muscular man fucking my wife in the ass as another guy (who'd recently fucked her until she had a huge screaming orgasm) insinuated his cock into her mouth, I shot another big load of semen into the hand towel. I couldn't take my eyes of the obscene spectacle just a few feet in front of me. My wife! How could I let strange guys do all these things to my wife? Shame and extreme pleasure commingled in my mind as I finished masturbating.

"That's right, honey. Suck it like that," said Tom.

Then Jason had an orgasm. Groaning loudly, he stopped making rapid thrusts into Nancy's ass and made two or three slower thrusts into her as he shot his cum into the condom I hoped he was still wearing. As he came, Nancy rolled her face down to the sheet, a move that ejected the head of Tom's cock. Breathlessly and not very loudly, she exclaimed, "Oh, Jason, I'm cumming again, too!"

And then she made a little whimpering sound that lasted about ten seconds, not a sound she usually made while having an orgasm. But I could see that her body was quivering. Perhaps it was a different kind of orgasm.

Jason, who'd slowed his thrusting to a stop after he came, began slowly going in and out of my wife's asshole again.

Nancy raised her head and looked back at her muscular friend. "Oh, Jason. That was marvelous. But it's starting to hurt. It felt really good for a while, but now it hurts. Would you please take it out now?"

"Yeh, Jason. Take your dick out now so I can have a turn," said Tom as he stood up and walked to the foot of the bed.

Jason slowly pulled his cock out of her asshole, backed off the bed, and stood next to Tom. Both men, their backs to me, watched Nancy roll over on her back with her legs wide open. Looking between them, I could see her well fucked cunt and asshole. Was she inviting them to fuck her some more? Whatever her intentions at the moment -- I suspected, after the ass-fucking she'd just received, that she wasn't thinking too clearly -- she apparently decided the orgy was over and started to climb off the bed.

Jason then walked into the bathroom, fumbling with his condom as he went.

Tom, though, did something that really got my back up. He grabbed Nancy just as she got to her feet near the foot of the bed and not very gently pushed her back on to the bed. "I said it was my turn and I meant it," he said. "Jason got your cherry. Now I want some of that schoolteacher ass."

Nancy, leaning backwards on her elbows, glared up at him. "I'm not doing any more of that," she announced. "I started feeling pain when Jason fucked me back there and I'm not about to take an even bigger one up there. So fuck off."

"You promised, you bitch, and you're going to be good for it," said Tom. He reached down, grabbed her legs, and pulled her in a single jerk to the end of the bed. He then pulled her legs up in the air so high that her ass was actually lifted off the bed. He obviously intended to ass-fuck her while she lay on her back.

"No!" shouted Nancy. "I said no!"

That's when I decided I had risk the humiliation of being detected as a voyeur. Tom was pretty strong, but I knew I could kick his ass, especially if I took him by surprise. I started to open the closet door, in fact opened it about eight inches, when a short, stocky naked body raced past me and, with a loud smack, slammed into Tom's tall, lean naked body from behind. The force of the collision caused Tom to fall flat on his face on the bed. Nancy's right leg was trapped, briefly, under his body. It was freed only when Jason, lying on Tom's back, yanked Tom's body all the way off the bed and on to the floor on the left side of the bed.

I closed the closet door again and watched the two naked men wrestle on the floor for about ten seconds, Tom cursing loudly and Jason keeping silent. Jason soon had Tom pinned on his back and totally under his control.

Looking down at Tom, Jason spoke. His voice was surprisingly calm. "There's not going to be any rape here. I'm not going to let it happen, Tom. We're not going to jail because you're so horny."

Tom cursed some more, but not as vehemently. He had to know that he was no physical match for his friend – if he was still a friend.

Nancy, meanwhile, had retrieved her clothes and began putting them back on. She didn't bother with her panties, but soon she was back into her jeans and white blouse. "Jason," she said, "please get him out of here. I don't want the cops involved in this, so you both need to get going right now. With all this ruckus, someone might've already called them."

Jason climbed off of Tom and, in maybe two minutes, was fully dressed. Tom staggered to his feet, drunk and dazed by his friend's attack, and stumbled around naked for almost a full minute. Jason actually had to help him find his shirts, his jeans, his briefs, socks and shoes. But Tom had made up his mind, apparently, to leave without making a further scene.

Nancy's mention of the cops must have decided him.

In less than five minutes they were both gone. I stepped out of the closet as soon as they were out the door and embraced Nancy. I held her in my arms and felt her shivering, obviously still frightened by the threatened rape and the violence that had prevented it.

I heard Jason's car start up and pull out of the motel parking area.

"I saw you open the door," Nancy whispered. "I saw you open the door." Then she began weeping.

"I wasn't going to let him hurt you," I whispered back to her. "If Jason hadn't beat me to it, I would've done exactly as he did."

"Thank you, darling," she said.

"Thanks for not quite saving you?" I asked.

"Thanks for being willing to save me."

We just held each other for a few more seconds. Then Nancy added, "And thanks for letting me go too far. I really didn't know what would happen. I knew I'd enjoy the being picked up and the sex, but I didn't know it would be this good. Even the anal sex. When we get home, I want you to do it to me, OK?"

"It really didn't hurt?"

"Only a little bit at first. Jason was trying to be gentle. But Tom's cock would've really hurt. I'm glad you're not as big as he is." She laughed nervously. "I know he's a complete asshole, at least when he's drunk, but his big cock felt great in my vagina. Having it up my ass would've been real torture, though."

We talked a little more about what had just happened. Then, even though it was really late, we decided to check out of the motel and find somewhere else to sleep. We didn't want to chance having either or both of her fuckers come back for more later.

So we spent the night at the Circus-Circus Hotel and took off for Berkeley early Sunday morning. On the way back, Nancy tried repeatedly to make sense of the sexual creature she felt she was becoming. She wasn't very coherent on the subject. She kept reassuring me about her love for me, as though I needed reassurance. But, darling horny girl, she admitted that she'd probably not had her last uninhibited session with a man or men.

To which I said to myself, "Calvin, you're one lucky guy!"

Calvin427
Calvin427
917 Followers