Nando and Will Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelaam
Pelaam
1,327 Followers

"So she isn't really worried about papa, but his money and the ranch?" Will asked, his eyes clouding with sadness. He was pulled into a tighter embrace.

"Isabella was a spoilt, selfish child who appears to have grown into a spoilt, selfish adult. When she wants something, she worries like a dog with a bone until she gets it. I hope she sees sense quickly." Nando kissed his beloved blond, pleased to see a smile light up the concerned face. He would allow no one, not even his younger sister, to say or do anything to upset his mate, his Spouse.

****

Isabella's irritation grew as the day wore on. Nobody was interested in her theory regarding Roberto and all had warned her to simply accept the situation; even Alejandros, her own husband. Isabella wanted to be able to mix socially with her nearest neighbours, even though their ranches were much bigger. Alejandros struggled to keep her in the lifestyle she wished, but she had always been able to point out what she wanted to her papa who would buy it for her if Alejandros could not. Visions of his support vanishing, leaving her unable to keep up with the wives of the other ranchers had her anxious. Thoughts of Roberto siphoning away Don Carlos' money and leaving him, and consequently her, destitute flitted in her mind. Yet each time she had seen the couple they had been smiling and working together, just as she'd always seen them. Her worry had rapidly degenerated into an obsession. She simply *had* to prove she was right. It was now the single most important thing in her life. As a consequence, lunch had been strained. Isabella had adamantly refused to treat Roberto as her equal, but all that had succeeded in doing was incurring her father's ire. She closed her eyes and envisioned his gratefulness when she demonstrated how Roberto was manipulating him, perhaps even making her the mistress of des Cabellos, whilst the smaller ranch could be sold. The sound of Roberto's voice brought her swiftly to the present. Cautiously, she peered around the stable wall. Seeing Roberto and Will, she ducked back out of sight, straining her hearing to pick up what was being said. She gave a satisfied, twisted smile.

"I love you, Roberto," Will was saying.

"And I you, Pequeno. We must move from here, our husbands will be searching for us."

Isabella took a chance and peeped quickly in time to see the men in an embrace, Roberto kissing Will's blond tresses. She hugged herself, her face a twisted mask of glee and gave full reign to her imagination. She had been right. Although she was still to piece it all together, she was certain Will's marriage to Nando was some part of a plot by Roberto. It was clear the men were more than just friends and she still had the rest of that day as well as the next to uncover Roberto's machinations. She hugged herself again as she thought of the acclaim that would come her way. She was so caught up in her thoughts; she was surprised by the sudden appearance of her father.

"I am glad we have bumped into each other, Isabella," the older man said gravely. "At dinner, you will treat Roberto civilly and with the respect due to the man who is my Spouse. If you cannot do this, you will be served in your room."

"He doesn't love you," Isabella blurted out. "How could you replace mama with him?"

"I did not," Don Carlos replied. "I considered myself blessed to have met and married your mama. I was further blessed with three beautiful and intelligent children who, until now, I was always proud of."

Isabella flushed at the inference and was surprised at her father's tight, clipped tones. Tilting her head, she waited for him to continue.

"I was desolate when she died. How could I raise my children and manage my ranch alone? Then I was blessed once again. A dark angel was sent to help me, who organised my ranch and adored my children and whose presence slowly filled all the cold empty places in my heart and soul. Soon I knew I needed this man at my side for the rest of our lives. It took twelve months of wooing and pleading before I wore Roberto down and he consented to be my Spouse. Secrecy was the price of his capitulation. Although it pained me that I could not openly share my joy, I have never once regretted our marriage, only its concealment. We love each other." Don Carlos could see his words were having no effect on his daughter. He looked at the set, obstinate expression on Isabella's face. It was one he recognised well...too well. It was the one she had always used when being denied what she wanted. He wondered if he was now reaping what he had sowed when giving in so many times to Isabella's demands.

"I will eat in my room," the young woman declared haughtily. She was angry her papa suggested he was no longer proud of her. She would show him how right she was and then he would be proud of her; everyone would be proud of her.

Don Carlos sighed as he watched her vanish. A discreet cough had him turning the other way. Jack and Bart Brooks stood looking on sympathetically.

"Have you ever read Shakespeare?" he asked incongruously. He smiled at the puzzled looks and twin shakes of the head. He writes very good plays. In one he writes of how much sharper than a serpent's tooth is a thankless child. I wondered about those words and now I experience them. All my life I have given Isabella anything she desired because she reminded me so much of her mother. She was adored by Roberto who always stood by her when Marguerita or Nando were angry with her, although he loved them equally. Now she stabs us both, with her words, with her actions. I knew I might have set myself up for anger that I hadn't told my children sooner, but I believed, as Costa Rojans, they would accept my marriage. Isabella seems to be content with nothing less than proving I have been mistaken all these years. If a choice is forced upon me, it will not be by my Spouse."

"Will was always a quiet, obedient child," Bart said wistfully. "He'd sit on my knee and read to me because I can't read. Leastways not real good like he can," he added, blushing.

"A good child who has grown into a good man," Jack added. "He thinks the world of you and Roberto."

"I know," Don Carlos said smiling. "I have heard him say as much. I am proud to have him both as the Spouse to my son and as my son under the law of Rojan marriage."

****

Don Carlos was pleased and surprised to find that Alejandros joined the rest of the family for dinner, the slender, serious young man declaring that he wanted the older men to realise he had no sympathy with his wife in this matter. At the conclusion of the meal, the group sat in the lounge, Marguerita sipping sherry whilst the men drank cognac.

"I have an idea, papa." Marguerita announced. "Tomorrow, you, Nando and I all meet together with Isabella. Alone we have not succeeded in making her see sense, but perhaps together we can."

"A good idea," Roberto said immediately. He saw Don Carlos' quizzical look. "I would have your daughter given every opportunity to accept me, Carlos," he added, reaching for his husband's hand which was quickly enfolded in a strong, loving grip.

"Because of Isabella's notions, I have lost several who had long been my friends," Alejandros said, his voice heavy-laden with sorrow. "People she considered not socially acceptable. I should have put my foot down, but I let her have her way. I indulged her choices too quickly. When we return home, I intend to try and renew those friendships and things will be different." he continued. "When I retire to bed, I will inform Isabella she is to attend you in the morning, papa."

A time and place were set and everyone else discussed what they would do before the conversation turned to more pleasurable topics. It was soon late into the night and the family were still talking; a mix of ranching and social conversation that flowed easily. Nando's arm was protectively and possessively wrapped around Will's slender form. He smiled to himself to see one of his papa's hands behind Roberto, occasionally stroking the bigger man's neck. He was glad the older men felt they could be open with their affection now Roberto's status was revealed. His anger at Isabella still simmered, both from her insult to his lover and her idiocy concerning Roberto. He knew Will had been hurt as well as his generous soul aching for Roberto. He bent to kiss Will's brow and was rewarded by a warm, loving smile.

"I wish to take you to our bed, strip and ravish you," he whispered seductively into a small ear. The resultant wriggle and blush making the older male smile wolfishly. "If you would all excuse us," he said standing, pulling Will with him. "My Spouse is tired and we are retiring for the night."

Will's cheeks were still flushed pink and Nando was still grinning as they entered their room, locking the door behind them. As soon as the room was secure, Nando pounced. He swept a giggling Will into his arms and carried him to the bed. Clothes melted away in the heat of passion. Will moaned softly into Nando's mouth as they kissed. The bigger body stretched over him, cradled by his pelvis and their hard members began a sinuous, sensual slide. Nando lowered his head to nurse at one sensitive breast whilst his fingers teased and rolled the other. Slowly his hand crept down Will's heated flesh, seeking out his hidden opening, as his mouth fed from each hard, reddened nub.

"Love me, Nando," Will panted, as his lover's fingers ghosted over his entrance. "Want to feel you inside me."

"There is nowhere else I would wish to be." Nando replied, already coating his fingers with oil. He reached between Will's splayed limbs and sought out tightly-furled flesh. "I want to fill you, possess you, love you," the older man continued, his words as much as his actions, arousing the smaller blond. "You are my world, my love," he felt Will's channel relax and stretch around his fingers. "Let me show you my love for you."

Will wrapped his legs around Nando's waist as the older man began to push inside him. He canted his hips, helping the penetration. His arms were holding tight to Nando's shoulders and he kissed feverishly at the dark skin. As his lover began a slow slide in and out of his sheath, Will gave a mewl of delight as his hidden jewel was effortlessly rubbed, adding another layer of pleasure. Will dug his heels into muscular buttocks that clenched and relaxed as Nando loved him.

"Ah, Nando," Will panted. "Love you ... so much, so much." Dulcet bolts ignited the smouldering embers of his desire into an unquenchable blaze of need and want. Tendrils of heat were radiating from his lower belly, enveloping every cell and nerve in their path. He panted wetly as his body, combusted by flames of pleasure, began to shake.

"And I you, mi angel," Nando rasped in a sinfully dark voice. "Want to see you come, feel you come. Want to fill you with my seed, mi Espouso."

"Close...so close, ah, love," Will groaned, as his lover's masterful hand burrowed between their undulating bodies to stroke his hard, hot flesh.

"Come for me," Nando growled. The growl became a guttural moan as hot liquid covered his hand, spreading between their bodies, and Will's body clenched hard around his own primed shaft. As Will's channel massaged his length, Nando buried himself as deeply as possible and, with a shout of passion and primal triumph, emptied himself into his beloved.

Will gave a wordless cry as he felt his body filled with Nando's hot, wet juices. Pulse after pulse left Will voluptuously filled, sated and content. Soft, loving kisses were bestowed as he panted softly in the languid afterglow. He mourned silently as Nando's softening sex slid free, once again making them two where, for a brief time, they had been as one. He murmured pleasurably as Nando's warm, moist tongue bathed his body. His lover cleansed away the evidence of his sexual surrender, laving at his lax length, sucking at his emptied sac, briefly lapping at his own seed trickling from Will's opening. Will's moan became wanton and he writhed, trying to spread himself even further open, wanting the intimate caress. His reward was Nando's tongue slipping in and out of the rosebud entrance, before his lover finally moved to mate their mouths. Will whimpered, tasting both himself and Nando, as his mouth was ravished as thoroughly as his body had been.

"I love you, my husband," he whispered, as they finally broke apart to breathe.

"I love you, my sweet one," Nando husked. He tucked Will tightly to his side, the hollow of his shoulder becoming Will's pillow. He wanted to keep the small, warm body as close as possible. He heard Will's breathing become slower and deeper and he inhaled a comforting mix of heat, sex and satiation. He stroked at golden silk until he followed his beloved into sleep.

****

Roberto's groan was soul-deep. A hot, wet, insistent mouth at his groin gave him no respite. A tongue teased the thick vein or probed his slit. Strong teeth nibbled at his hard length or gnawed carefully at his engorged head and a sinful suction kept him simmering at just below what was necessary to bring him release. Roberto writhed and moaned; it was delectable torture. He tried to thrust into the teasing maw, but deceptively strong hands held him still.

Don Carlos wanted to draw out their lovemaking. His beloved spouse had taken a long time to become fully aroused, the events of the day taking their toll. But the older man had been persistent. Years of intimate knowledge of the younger man's body had been shamelessly exploited to leave Roberto hard, leaking and needy. Don Carlos had twice now brought his lover to the cusp of spurting only to ease him away from the edge and begin again. Now he heard what he wanted from the younger man.

"Carlos, please," Roberto's voice was thick with desire and desperation. "I need to come. Please, mi amor, let me come. Let me come, mi Murido, por favor."

Don Carlos said nothing, his head continuing its diligent bobbing between Roberto's wide-spread thighs. Then he inhaled the hard flesh to the root, the back of his throat massaging the length as he swallowed and the shout of his name coincided with Roberto falling into an abyss of pleasure. Don Carlos held tight to thrusting hips and swallowed greedily as his mate's nectar slid down his throat. Only when the younger man went limp and his sex was fully spent, did the older finally stop his insistent suckling. He gazed down with pride and possessiveness, taking in the beauty of the sweat-sheened body adorned with abundant dark hair. Lying beneath him, face flushed and eyes closed, the years fell away and Don Carlos could see the same young man he had courted with persistence so many years earlier. Nothing and no one would ever make him give this man up. He smiled as dark, sated orbs gazed up at him.

"Love you," Roberto husked.

Don Carlos lay at Roberto's side and pulled the bigger man to cradle the dark head against his chest and stroke at Roberto's hair. He smiled as he felt his nipple bathed in moist heat.

"You?" Roberto asked.

"I am content to have brought you joy, mi amor," Don Carlos replied. "Today has not been easy but I have seen and heard again and again the reasons I wanted you at my side. You are not just beautiful outside but inside, generous of soul, loving of heart. I am truly the luckiest man in Costa Roja." The older man couldn't see the blush staining Roberto's cheeks, but he felt its heat.

"Isabella..." Roberto began.

"... is being blind and deaf," Don Carlos cut in. "Sleep in my arms, mi Espouso and remember my love for you grows daily."

"I love you so much, Carlos," Roberto breathed from the sanctity of the older man's shoulder. He nested against the smaller body, strong arms encircling him to leave him feeling secure and cherished. Exhausted both from the day and from his husband's talented ministrations, Roberto was quickly in a deep sleep.

Don Carlos, however, stared possessively at his sleeping lover, long into the night.

****

Isabella awoke early. She stared at the slumbering form of her husband. She had been furious Alejandros had opted to eat with the rest of her family and had been asleep when he had finally joined her. She left him sleeping, promising herself she would find ways to make him pay for the insult. Voices reached her sharp ears from outside through the open window. Roberto stood holding Will's shoulders and both men were smiling broadly. Hurriedly Isabella dressed and scurried to see where they had gone. Muttering a curse, she saw them riding away from the ranch. She ran to the stable.

"Saddle me a horse, boy," she ordered at Marco sharply. The stable boy scowled at her rudeness, but obeyed quickly. She mounted and rode away, Marco staring angrily after her.

Isabella dismounted and stalked stealthily towards her prey. She recognised where she was. The family had often come here for picnics. Ahead the ground dipped and there was a wide shelf that granted panoramic views of the vista, whilst offering shade, and below that, off to the side, were holes in the cliff where they used to store food and drink to keep cool. For a moment, all the happy times she had shared with Roberto surfaced and she hesitated. Then her determination was back. She would not lose her portion of their inheritance to anybody. Roberto was not a suitable Spouse, nor was Will. Once they were out of the way, she would take care of her father and brother. They would be so grateful once they knew. Creeping forward carefully, she peered over the ridge. Roberto's head was on a rolled blanket, whilst Will lay alongside him, Roberto's shoulder his pillow. She listened eagerly to the conversation.

"I am having problems with the old man," Roberto was saying, displeasure colouring his tone.

"Really?" Will replied, leaning up to look down at the bigger man. "I thought you had him well trained."

"As did I. It seems he now wishes to be ... challenging. He's even been showing some bite," Roberto continued, "disobeying and resisting me."

"He's fond of me," Will said thoughtfully. "Perhaps I could stay on a little longer, help you work on him."

"I would be glad of your company even without your assistance," Roberto smiled.

"I knew it," Isabella crowed from above them, startling them both. "Wait till I tell papa about you two." She turned and vanished in a flurry of skirts, ignoring the shouts of the men behind her.

****

Breathlessly, Isabella hurried into the hacienda and found the family sitting in the living room. All eyes turned on her and she smiled triumphantly.

"I have just come from where Roberto and Will are enjoying each other's company. I know you are being used, papa. I heard them say so. And it is obvious Will cares for Roberto, Nando," she added, turning her supercilious gaze to her older brother. She frowned. An ominous silence, of which she had been oblivious, had descended in the room. She looked around for the accolade she deserved, but was met only by angry, stony stares. Nobody seemed pleased with her discovery. In fact, her father and brother stared at her with anger in their eyes.

Attention shifted as three men rushed into the room; Roberto, Will and Bart Brooks.

"Carlos..." Roberto began, but went silent at the single hand raised by his husband.

"You may speak after I have heard all Isabella has to say," the older man proclaimed. "Come to me, mi Espouso." Don Carlos watched as Roberto obeyed him, coming to stand at his left and a step behind. Then he nodded at Nando.

"Come to my side, mi Espouso," Nando's instruction almost echoed his father's and Will obeyed, anxious blue eyes flitting from Don Carlos to Isabella, a small hand twisting his wedding band as he watched and listened.

"Now we are all here, we can listen to what you were going to say. You may begin."

Pelaam
Pelaam
1,327 Followers