Nanny for a Week Ch. 02

Story Info
Anna Does the Limo Driver.
5.1k words
4.41
68.7k
67

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 01/03/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yesarub
Yesarub
466 Followers

Less than 15 minutes from the house, Anna received the text alert from the airline on her travel app: her flight had been canceled.

"Shit," Anna cursed softly.

"Problem, Ms. Roberts?" Anna lifted her attention from her smartphone and caught her driver's eyes in the rear view mirror. They were light blue.

"Flight just got canceled," she muttered, looking back to her phone. Anna swiped the screen pattern that would speed-dial her assistant. Stephanie answered on the first ring.

"Good morning, Anna," Stephanie's lilting voice was immediately reassuring. Anna knew Stephanie would already be in the office, getting ready for the day.

"Stephanie, my flight has been canceled," Anna said. "Can you get me booked on the next available?"

"Oh, drat. Ok, let's see," Anna heard the audible clatter of keys as Stephanie typed away at her keyboard. "There is an 11:05 flight. That's in a couple hours. I'll work to get you on that one. Give me a few minutes to confirm, I'll call you right back."

"Thanks, Stephanie. You're a lifesaver."

Anna looked out the side window absently. She watched the world pass by as she mentally planned changes to the rest of her day. She'd be arriving later, but still well before the conference registration opened. She'd have to reschedule her "lunch meeting" with Paul. That was unfortunate. She had been fantasizing about having his big, black cock buried deep in her pussy ever since--

"Flight canceled?" Anna's lustful thoughts were interrupted by her driver's question.

"Yes," Anna said, with annoyance. "Looks that way."

"Do you want me to turn around and take you back home?"

"No. I'd like you to still take me to the airport. My secretary is trying to get me on the next flight. Would you mind if I kept you a little later this morning? I'd like to hold you until she's able to confirm one way or the other about getting me on the next flight."

"No problem at all, Ms. Roberts. You can hold me as long as you like!"

Anna raised one eyebrow and looked at him in the mirror.

"You're my only fare this morning. I can stay as long as you need."

"That would be wonderful," Anna smiled at him sweetly. Her mind still had a vision of herself, lying on her back, atop the hotel bed, legs spread wide, with a tall, thin and muscular black man pounding into her. She had her arms wrapped around him, and was holding on to him tight, clawing with her fingernails as he thrust into her mercilessly.

His name was Paul. He was one of the sexy, up and coming execs on the sales team. She had been flirting with him outrageously for the past couple of weeks. When she found out that he was on the short list of leaders attending this conference, she had proposed a "lunch meeting" date with him. She was certain he didn't know her intentions were for that lunch date to be in her hotel room, but trusted that he wouldn't mind.

"We can park in the cell phone lot until you get the call," her driver's comment interrupted her thoughts again.

Anna squirmed in her seat. Those lusty thoughts had her juices flowing, and her nipples aching and hard.

The cell phone lot was a small parking lot adjacent to the airport property. Parking was free there. It was a place where families who were coming to pick up their loved ones could wait until the plane landed. Then, when they got a call, they could drive directly to the pick-up area. It helped reduced congestion at the arrivals section, and cut down on cars continuously circling the airport.

Anna watched her driver's eyes in the rear view mirror. They were looking in her direction, but he was not making direct eye contact. Instead, he seemed to be staring down ... at her chest. Of course.

Anna was a healthy 34C breast size, and was quite used to men glancing "down there". Some professional woman took great offense at a man's inability to stare at their boobs, but Anna was always amused -- even thrilled -- by it. Men were so predictable, and they were all the same.

When her driver became distracted by traffic on the road, Anna quickly undid the two top buttons on her blouse. She turned her shoulders from side to side slightly. The top of her white, frilly bra could now be seen more than occasionally. As she twisted side to side, that familiar thrill came to her full force.

She caught her driver grab a quick peek. His eyes grew wide, startled, and then he glanced up to see if she had noticed. She had, and she smiled brightly at him.

"What's your name?" Anna asked.

"Thomas," he replied, eyes back to the road.

"Nice to meet you, Thomas."

Anna fumbled in her purse for a mirror and lipstick. This one was labeled powder pink. As Anna smoothed the cosmetic over her lush, full lips, she could see Thomas stealing more glances in the rearview mirror. His eyes moved up and down in the mirror, as he tried to take all of her lovely vision in. He also tugged nervously at his tie.

Anna loved doing this to men: making them fidget. For his part, Thomas WAS fidgeting. Here was the most sexy, incredibly gorgeous woman, in the back of his car. And he had just noticed, for the first time, Anna's wedding ring. He didn't realize how he had missed it before -- it was huge, and glittered brilliantly on her finger. So the girl back there at the house, the one that said he was cute ... that wasn't a roommate then.

"My sister thinks you're cute, Thomas."

Thomas glanced back to see her finishing the makeup, pressing her lips tightly together, and then licking them slowly.

"Ahhh, well ...", Thomas swallowed, not quite sure what to say. "Here we are."

Thomas pulled the large sedan into the cell phone lot. Anna's original flight was one of the first departures of the day, so at this early hour, the cell phone lot was empty. There were no arriving flights to wait on. Thomas drove the car to a spot near the front middle of the lot and parked.

"How long shall we wait, Ms. Roberts?" he asked.

"Long enough, I hope." Anna purred the innuendo softly, knowing he couldn't hear it. She smoothed her skirt down over her legs, bumping them against the front seat.

"Enough legroom?" Thomas asked. He chided himself for neglecting this small point earlier. Anna Roberts, he recalled, was a tall woman. He should have moved the seat forward long ago, even if it meant an uncomfortable ride for him. His finger nudged the button on the side panel. A motor made a whirring sound, and the front seat slid forward. Anna had plenty of legroom before, but now she could stretch her legs out even more. Thomas over compensated, moving the seat too far forward. She heard him grunt as his knees got locked up under the steering wheel. He clicked the button, and the seat started to slide slowly back.

"Thomas ... why don't you slide that all the way up, and then come back here with me. I'll have more leg room and you'll be more comfortable, too."

Thomas paused.

"Well, Ms. Roberts, we're really not supposed to ..."

"Please, call me Anna."

"Well, Anna, I'm not supposed to--"

Anna started to take off her black jacket. As she did so, Thomas get a plentiful view of her cleavage, and more, as her shirt opened slightly. She had wonderfully large breasts. She wore a partially transparent white bra with frilly, lace patterns. He could even see evidence of her nipples, pressing hard against the fabric of her bra.

"Please do," Anna requested again, patting the seat beside her. "I'd welcome the company while we wait."

Thomas hesitated a brief second more. He opened the door slowly, and slid out of the car awkwardly. It was difficult getting out with the seat pushed forward all the way. He grabbed his hat, but wasn't really sure why.

From inside the car, Anna watched amused. She saw Thomas put his hat on and walk slowly around the front of the car. He seemed to be taking his time. At one point, he stopped, seeming to have second doubts, but then continued forward. Anna chuckled. Thomas was fidgeting with his hands. He was also looking all around, clearly nervous that someone might see him sliding into the backseat of the car. Finally, he made his way to the opposite side door, opened it, and slid in. As he did so, his hat bumped the roof of the car, and tumbled off his head. Thomas caught it, and held it on his lap.

Thomas looked straight ahead, very aware that Ms. Roberts was eyeing him up and down. He stole quick sideward glances at her high-heels and thin, olive-complexioned ankles. And those legs, he thought to himself, so long, elegant and sexy.

"My sister asked me to get your phone number, Thomas. Did you hear her ask me that?"

Thomas HAD heard that. He hadn't paid the sister too much attention. He was too busy checking out the gorgeous woman who would be his fare for the day. Still, he did recall the other girl saying something about wanting his phone number, and him being "cute".

"Oh, well, I, ummm ... I have a girlfriend." Thomas said quietly.

"Tsk, tsk," Anna said, sliding over the leather seat, closer to her young driver. "That's not going to stop you from giving me your phone number, is it?"

Anna took the chauffeur's cap which Thomas was fumbling with on his lap. She placed it on her head, noticing the bulge in Thomas's lap approvingly.

"How do I look?" she asked.

Thomas glanced in her direction, surprised to see her face so close. He had felt and heard her slide closer, of course, but he hadn't expected her to be leaning in so close, too. The driver's cap was tilted at an angle on her head. She was looking directly at him, one eyebrow arched inquisitively. He glanced down and was startled to see that her blouse was all the way unbuttoned. Now when had that happened?

Anna leaned in closer, nuzzling her nose in the crook of his neck. Her hand was resting on his thigh now, and started to slowly inch it's way toward his crotch.

"How 'bout that phone number, Thomas?" she whispered in his ear. Her hand was on his throbbing cock now. She was squeezing it, trying to gauge it's length beneath the fabric of his dress slacks. Anna realized that all thoughts of Paul the sales exec were now gone from her head.

'My god,' Anna thought to herself. 'I don't know how my sister knows how to pick men with such massive cocks.'

It's true -- Kelly seemed to have an instinct for finding men with giant dicks. In fact, Anna owed her marriage to Kelly, though she doubted her sister would recall the night she had picked Steve out from a crowded downtown bar. The two sisters had been been out celebrating Anna's recent promotion. They were both slightly drunk, and Kelly started making eye contact with some local across the bar.

Well, one thing lead to another, and when some lesser, nerdy type asked Kelly to dance, Anna moved in on the cowboy. Before her younger sister was back from her dance, Anna had dragged Steve out of the bar, into his pickup, and given him the most amazing, mind-blowing blowjob of his life. They exchanged phone numbers, had a few dates, and were soon married.

"Phone number?" Kelly licked Thomas' earlobe.

"I, uh ... I r-r-really, can't." Thomas stammered.

"That's ok," Anna said, turning his chin so that he was facing her. "I understand."

Anna looked deep into his eyes, searching. She saw guilt and confusion and a little bit of fear. She licked her lips and moved in slowly to kiss him.

With their lips pressed together, her fingers started fumbling with the belt at his waist. Anna's mouth was press tight against his, and when her mouth opened, she forced his mouth to open, too. Meanwhile, her fingers worked quickly at his belt. His buckle was undone after a few rapid twists of her fingers and wrist.

Thomas kissed back, timidly at first. As Anna's finger slowly unzipped his trousers, his kisses became more firm and passionate. Anna's tongue probed into Thomas' mouth, as her hand slid over his cotton boxers. They were damp with his pre-cum, and it made her kissing and rubbing of his cock more frenzied.

And then she slowed, and pulled away.

Thomas opened his eyes, and suddenly became aware that Anna was ... topless. She had shrugged out of her blouse, it lay on the seat; her bra was draped over the back of the front seat. Anna was unbuttoning his shirt, as she watched him oogling her large breasts. Her nipples were very taut and perky, her aurioles very dark. After she pushed his shoulder off his shoulders and tugged it down around his arms, she sat there staring at him, the chauffeur's cap still angled to one side on her head.

Thomas looked around. There were no other cars in the parking lot. It wouldn't have much mattered, he reminded himself. The windows were tinted.

Anna reached down and picked up her smartphone. She was flipping through the app screens as Thomas tried to absorb her raving beauty. The sunlight glittered off that diamond ring on her wedding finger.

"Here," she said, handing him the phone. "You don't need to tell me your phone number. Just enter it in the keypad."

Thomas looked down at the phone, then at Anna. Then back at the phone.

Anna was delighted at that lost, cornered look in his eyes. She tried not to laugh.

"I'll tell you what," Anna said, pulling his legs toward her. She removed one of his dress shoes, and then the other.

"While you figure how to dial in your phone number, I'm going to get you all the way naked.."

And she did just that. She tugged and heaved, and twisted, and managed to get Thomas' slacks and boxers both pulled down around his ankles.

"Mmmmmmm," Anna said, sliding back along his leg, marveling at the long, thick cock in front of her. "Yummy! Oh, Kelly ... you have big, cock radar."

It had always been that way: Jimmy the tight end on the high school football team (Kelly's first boyfriend), her prom date David, two boyfriends in college (what were their names? Oh, who cares), Kelly's ex-boss ... Anna knew, because she had fucked every one of them, all behind Kelly's back. And now, Kelly had found her this limo driver.

Anna lifted the cock with one hand. It was heavy. She bent down and kissed the little crown at the tip of Thomas' cock. A drop of pre-cum clung to her lips. Anna licked it off.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned softly. Then she had an idea. She grabbed the phone from Thomas' hand, swiped a few buttons, and then handed it back.

"Press the button," she told him.

Thomas looked down at the phone, and noticed it was in camera mode. Anna was looking up at him, into the camera. She had his driver's cap on, and her lips were pursed in a pouting, duckface -- inches away from his cock.

As he looked down through the phone, Anna took his cock into her warm, wet mouth. The screen was filled with the image of this dark-haired, sultry beauty, eyes staring up at him, with his cock in her mouth. He groaned and then ...

He snapped the picture. Anna giggled. She lifted her face for only a moment and said, "Take another!"

She then returned his cock to her mouth, and sucked on it avidly. Thomas took photo after photo. Occasionally, Anna would look upwards, into the camera, and then her eyes would wrinkle into a smile as she deliciously descended on his cock again.

Anna took Thomas' cock deep into her mouth, gagging on it until her eyes watered. When she took her mouth off at last, a long streak of saliva clung from her lip and trailed to the tip of Thomas's cock.

"Why don't you send those pictures to your phone, Thomas. I'm sure you'll want to wank off to them later."

Thomas knew it was a trap, but didn't care. He punched in the number to his cell phone and started sending the pictures to himself, one by one. In the front seat, there was a "bleep, bleep" sound, as each picture arrived.

"Mmmmm, you are so hard." Anna stroked his long, thick cock with her hand, jerking him slowly.

Anna put Thomas's cock between her large, fleshy boobs, and then squeezed them tight around his shaft. She slid forward and back, tit-fucking him slowly. Anna looked up at him and winked.

"I love your cock between my tits", she said.went the camera.

"Switch to video," Anna urged. Thomas complied.

"Are you on me now?" She asked. Thomas nodded the camera up and down.

"Good. Because I'm going to suck you off."

Anna didn't suck, but instead took one long lick on Thomas's cock. Thomas shivered.

Anna looked right into the blinking light of the camera phone, and said, "I'm going to suck you until you cum, Thomas."

Anna slurped her tongue around Thomas shaft, jerking him slowly.

"I want your cum to fill my hot, little mouth."

Anna winked into the camera once more, then turned her full attention to Thomas' cock. She bobbed her head up and down on his shaft, occasionally looking up at the camera to make sure it was still trained on her. Her hands jerked in unison with her sucking motions, sliding back and forth, twisting expertly as she coaxed Thomas toward orgasm.

She could feel him building toward climax. His breath was ragged and his buttons were starting to lift off the couch, urging her on.

"Cum for me, baby," she cooed, jacking him expertly with her hand. "CUMmmmmmm!"

When the first spurt launched, she quickly put her lips back on his shaft -- but not before getting a thick, gooey glob across her cheek and nose. Anna sucked and gobbled hungrily at his seed, slurping it all up. She kept her lips wrapped tightly around his shaft, even after his orgasm passed and he settled slowly, lazily into the seat.

When he was finally spent, she looked up into camera, and stuck out her tongue. It was still coated and her mouth was full of jizz. Then she closed her mouth, closed her eyes, and swallowed.

"Mmmmmm," she purred. She wiped the glob of cum from her nose and cheek with one finger, then licked hungrily at that, too. "So good!"

While Thomas frantically keyed in the number pad sequence that would send the video to his phone, Anna got up on her knees. She reached behind her back, and holding the waistband of her skirt with one hand, she slowly undid the zipper near her behind. Thomas was thus treated to the sight of her massive, conical shaped breasts jutting forward proudly.

Anna took her sweet time lowering the zipper of her skirt. Her eyes were on Thomas, while his eyes were mesmerized by her pink, puffy nipples. He dragged his eyes lower as she slowly lowered her skirt. She had to lift one hip, lower the skirt an inch, and then repeat on the other side. The skirt was extremely tight, so it took several, sassy hip moves back and forth to get it completely over her hips. From there, it easily slid down her legs.

Anna left her thong on, but slid back on the seat to the far side of the car. As she slid back, she undid the elastic that held her ponytail. Her long, brunette hair came tumbling down around her shoulders.

"C'mere," she whispered throatily to her driver, gesturing with one finger.

Anna slowly spread her legs, putting one ankle up on top of the seat back near Thomas' head and the other ankle atop the front seat. As Thomas closed in on her, she took the camera from his hand. Thomas could smell her scent, and he could see that the thin, black thong covering her womanhood was drenched with her juices.

Anna snapped the first photo snapped as Thomas licked the front of her thong.

"Oh yes, that's it baby. Lick me up."

Thomas licked at her again, pressing harder with his tongue and tasting her juices as they soaked through the silky fabric.

Thomas heard the bleep, bleep sounds from the front seat, and knew that Anna was sending these photos to his phone, too. He hoped like hell he wasn't near his data plan limit!

Thomas slid Anna's thong to one side, exposing her pink, swollen pussy. He heard the faint sound of a ringing telephone. He realized it was coming from Anna's phone above him. Anna had switched from the camera app to the calling app. But why?

Yesarub
Yesarub
466 Followers
12