Nan's Visitor

Story Info
Caftan, commando, Mark, Nan.
1.2k words
4.2
38.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jena121
Jena121
1,109 Followers

Nan's visitor.

A visit by her 'nephew.'

She was bored. Nothing and no-one to keep her company or to talk to. So Nan decided to have a look on the Internet and see what was going on in the outside world. She had a look at a few sites and came across a Dating site which looked alright. So she joined and wrote out her profile stating that although she was seventy seven - she was only interested in gentlemen between 40 and 55 years of age. She was looking for a regular, casual relationship in which two people could converse and also meet each other's needs.

Within a couple hours of submitting the profile, she had received three emails from three potential suitors. She emailed each of them and as they emailed each other over the next few days, they got to know each other and eventually worked out times and dates to meet.

She arranged to meet the first guy at the front reception area of the Retirement Home so that she could show them the way to her unit. She told the staff that she was expecting her nephew. Mark was only 41 years of age, so they thought that was the best explanation.

Mark was about 6', with a tanned outdoor look, as he played a lot of golf. He had brown eyes and was a good looking guy all round. This was commented on to Gran after he left later in the day.

She said laughingly, "Well, he comes from my side of the family, and we are all good looking!"

Mark and Gran sat having a coffee and talking for about half an hour. Mark moved over to Gran's chair and took her is his arms and kissed her.

"I don't know about you Nana, but I would like to explore the rest of you. Can I take your caftan off?"

Gran looked up at him, stood up and held up her arms. After kissing her again, Mark gently pulled her caftan over her head. OH! What a surprise was waiting for him, Nan hadn't put on any undies.

They stood and kissed for a few minutes, all the while Mark ran his hands up and down her old body.

"You know, Nan, you have a beautiful body, just the type I love to feel."

"Well, thank you Mark, I just wish I still had the body I had when I was younger."

He replied, "Be happy with what you have, your skin is so smooth and silky still and you don't seem to have any wrinkles. In fact, you look a lot younger that your profile states."

Nan led the way to the bedroom and sat on the side of the bed. She watched while shed his clothes. First, his shirt, then his shoes and socks and finally his shorts. Surprise for her, he was commando, mmmmm.

She sat in the side of the bed and pulled him close to her and took his rod in her hand and ran her fingers up and down the length of his rod. As she did so it grew and thickened. She bent her head and took the tip of it between her lips and circled her tongue around and around it. She then began to lick and suck that rigid pole right into her mouth and down her throat. He was uncut and she loved the way that the foreskin rolled up and down the length of his prick with the movements of her mouth. By this time, Mark's prick was standing to attention and loving every moment of the attention that Nana was giving his prick.

Mark bent over and lay her down on the bed. He gently ran his and over her large breasts and commented that they were better than the pictures she had sent him. He lowered his head and took one of the nipples into his mouth and gently bit on it and then sucked it, all the time running his tongue round the point of the nipple. He crossed over to the other breast and did the same thing, with his hand rubbing the breast he had just left. After about ten minutes of this excruciating pleasure, he moved to the end of the bed and bent his head and began to lick and suck the outer lips of her labia. He teased her for a while then slid down to the bottom of the bed and started to lick her toes and kiss his way up to her upper thighs on one leg; then did the same thing on the other leg.

Nan was getting extremely frustrated and excited, all at the same time with all this teasing. Suddenly, Mark slipped his tongue straight into her vagina. This was heaven as far as Nan was concerned. Mark knew already that she thoroughly enjoyed oral sex and a lot of foreplay. He worked his tongue in and out of her sweet pussy and then slipped two fingers into her and slowly bought her to her first orgasm.

Mark just mumbled but didn't remove his mouth and lips from her pussy. He was determined to make her orgasm at least once more so that he could drink her wonderful juices, before he was ready to pleasure her with his stiff rod. About ten minutes later, he did the same thing once again and bought her to an second exquisite orgasm. She lay back and looked down at him, both of them breathing heavily. Mark lay down beside her and took her in his arms and kissed her.

She took his relaxed penis in her hand and worked to get it hard again. When it was at its prime, she looked at Mark and said, "Time for some more action, nephew."

All the time Nan had been working on him, Mark had been lightly fingering her moist pussy, just to make sure that there was enough wetness there for him to enter. He was 8" long and quite thick, so he knew it would be a tight fit. He rolled over and lay on top of her, bracing himself with his arms above her. She guided his prick into her pussy. He sighed when he felt himself surge into the Garden of Eden that had been waiting for him. He rested there for a little while enjoying the feeling of the smooth, satiny feeling he was experiencing inside this wonderful lady.

For about ten minutes they met each other's thrusts, breathing heavily and enjoying the feeling of the pen-ultimate sexual progression, as they both waited for that ultimate conclusion to something they had both been waiting for; it seemed as though time had flown but eventually, Mark cried out, "Oh, Nan, I'm cumm......ing, I'm cum.....ming, cum.... with me."

Gran knew that it would be difficult for her to have another orgasm, after the two she had previously. She just murmured his name and thrust more strongly as he let loose with an eruption like a volcano erupting. He filled her with his sperm and some even leaked from her cunt.

They collapsed on the bed and lay there with smiles on both of their faces. Mark looked at Nan and kissed her again.

"Gran, that was one of the best fucks I have had in a long time. I hope you are going to let me come back and see you again.

Gran smiled at him and answered, "You only have to call me and let me know when you are coming to visit, I love seeing my favourite 'nephew' anytime.

Mark is now a regular visitor to his 'Aunt' and they always enjoy each other's company.

Jena121
Jena121
1,109 Followers