Naoko's Ordeal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveking
loveking
1,290 Followers

As the man withdrew his softening penis from Naoko's mouth her husband knew that this was only the start. These first three were just to check her out. And, if he was right, he realised that he was about to see his young wife have an old man's erect penis thrust into her bum hole.

He watched as the third man looked with eyes full of lust at Naoko. He listened as the man said, "Lay on your stomach Naoko.

As she lay down the man opened her legs.

Naoko felt him spread her buttocks with one hand and then, as he gripped the loop handle of the butt plug and pulled, she felt the strangest sensations in her rectum. She could feel her sphincter being stretched again as he slowly pulled the plug back. Stretching and stretching as the widest part of the plug opened her up once more. There was a moment of pain but then a sudden relief as the plug popped out.

She turned her head sufficiently to see that he was coating his erect member with KY. Before her partially dilated and puckered hole had time to contract she felt the weight of his body on top of her and the head of his erect penis pressing into her anus.

She realised now how important the butt plug had been in 'educating' her tightest hole. She felt only a slight discomfort as the man pushed downward and slowly slid his erect penis into her rectum.

She could feel that it was deeper inside than the butt plug but not quite so wide. In fact she was amazed at how easily he had entered her. He paused for a few moments with his penis completely inside her. She could actually feel his scrotum dangling and touching her labia.

Naoko felt him push his hands under her body and grip a breast in each hand. He squeezed them hard, almost to the point of pain and then started to fuck her backside. Like the other two, the sight of her being prepared and humiliated earlier had greatly aroused him. He too, was soon grunting into her ear as he gripped her breasts hard and pounded into her tight rectum.

She felt the familiar signs and then experienced the new sensation of a stiff penis ejaculating inside her rectum.

Haru could hardly believe his eyes as his young wife drained the first three men. His erection was rock hard and painful as his fantasies were played out by Naoko.

Naoko felt the man's penis start to soften in her backside and then withdraw.

As he climbed off of her she rolled over and saw two more men approaching, naked, erect and ready.

One of them lay down beside her and said, "Kneel astride me and take my cock in your cunt while I play with your tits." His dirty talk excited her. She got up, knelt astride his thick erect penis, reached between her legs and guided him into her dripping vagina.

With the swollen head of his penis in her entrance she lowered her self down, relishing the feeling as she took the whole length. He reached up and pulled roughly at her nipples, almost painfully but not quite, sending small waves of pleasure through her body. He then released one of her breasts and slapped her buttocks as he started to thrust his penis inside her. She was surprised by how his repeated hard, stinging, slaps on her buttocks excited her. He then reach around her and pulled her body down until her breasts were squashed against his chest.

"As he gripped her tightly he said, "Now it's time for you to have a second cock in your arsehole."

She suddenly felt another man's finger teasing her anus and then the unmistakeable feel of a penis being pushed into her already dripping puckered hole. She felt cheap and used as she felt both men filling and stretching her while the others all watched. The two men quickly found a synchronised rhythm as they both thrust deeply into each hole.

She could hear and feel the breath of both men as they thrust harder and deeper, she listened to their deep breathless voices saying, "Naoko we are going to fill your arsehole and your cunt with our spunk. This dirty talk reinforced her feelings of being used and cheap but, she felt horrified to realise that it was turning her on. She could feel the urgency of both men thrusting deeply inside her which seemed to add to her rapidly building orgasm. All of her senses felt as though they were focussed partly on her tingling breasts crushed against the man below her but mainly between her legs.

Naoko could sense that both men would soon ejaculate and this thought aroused her even more. She started to whimper and moan which encouraged the men even more. She felt her self starting to lose control, no longer ashamed, just filled with an overwhelming urge to submit and surrender. Her moaning increased in both intensity and pitch until her orgasm filled every sense and she screamed uncontrollably. Her screams were punctuated with loud grunts of pleasure from both men as they forced their penises as deep as they could go. With Naoko still writhing and moaning with pleasure they both ejaculated inside her, filling both holes with their warm semen.

Haru just watched with lust filled amazement as his young wife looked more and more like a porn movie star as both men made her cum.

Others were already gathering around the bed waiting for their turn to use his young wife's body for their pleasure.

Naoko still felt dazed as the man withdrew from her backside. She rolled of the other man feeling his penis slip from her vagina and then knelt as she heard another male voice say, "suck this."

She opened her mouth, as the man held her head and pushed his penis between her lips. She could feel the warm trickle of semen from her anus and vagina starting to dribble down the insides of her thighs as the man started to fuck her mouth. Others were waiting a turn, standing around her rubbing their erect members.

As the man's thrusting became more and more urgent she felt others probing her anus and vagina with their fingers.

She felt the man grip her head more firmly and suppressed the urge to gag as he thrust into her throat. She started to swallow as his semen flooded her throat and mouth.

Almost as soon as he had finished another quickly took his place. He was holding his penis in his hand and rubbing it as Naoko closed her lips around the head. She was surprised as he suddenly withdrew, but then continued to masturbate within inches of her face. She closed her eyes as he ejaculated and splashed his semen all over her face.

She used her fingers to wipe some semen from her eye lids before opening her eyes.

Everywhere she looked there were naked men and erect penises.

Someone grabbed her and roughly bent her forward. She felt strong hands gripping her hips as he slid his erection into her dripping vagina. He was almost lifting her from the bed as he thrust wildly and deeply into her before finally ejaculating inside her to mix with the semen of the others.

She had lost count of how many she had already satisfied when she saw Takahiro stand up and remove his towel. The other men released her and stood back from the bed as he walked toward her. Her eyes felt drawn to his huge fat erect penis. She could not take her eyes from it as it swayed awkwardly in front of him. It looked out of proportion to the rest of his body. The only time she had seen anything like it was in some porno movies with western male porn stars.

She forced her self to look up into his eyes as he said, "Naoko, you have done well so far but we have not yet finished. Have you heard of bukkake?

"Yes, I think so."

"So you only think so?" he asked. "Tell us what you think it is."

"She looked down at the bed as she said, "I think it is when men ejaculate onto a woman's face."

"Yes Naoko, exactly right. Now, there are still quite a few of my friends who have yet to ejaculate. There are other, younger ones, who might wish to ejaculate again.

We will finish your rental evening with a grand bukkake. You will kneel and allow the use of your mouth when required as we ejaculate over you. Understand?"

"Yes," said Naoko.

Her eyes were drawn once more to his enormous penis as he continued, "But first I am going to fuck your arsehole. From the first moment I saw you I wanted you.

"Lie back on the bed Naoko and let me see that puckered hole of yours."

She lay down on her back, not quite certain how to show him. She watched as he nodded to two of his friends. They climbed up behind her, took a leg each and then folded her knees back and apart toward her breasts. They then moved their grip to her feet folding her legs back even more until her buttocks were almost raised off the bed exposing her anus for all to see.

She looked at Takahiro as he crudely stroked his penis whilst gazing between her legs.

She continued to watch as he spread some KY onto the huge bulbous head of his penis.

The room was silent as he lowered himself between her obscenely spread thighs and used his hand to guide his penis to its target.

Naoko felt the bulbous head briefly brush over and then settle directly into the partly dilated entrance of her anus.

She felt nervous and concerned that it was just too big, even after the initiation with the butt plug and subsequent use by some of the other men.

She gasped as she felt him start to press into her. She could feel the thickness of it stretching her open.

He paused with just the head inside her, sensing her fear of its size.

He listened as her breath came in short gasps, as she tried to prepare.

Her husband Haru had managed to get a perfect view and could see his young wife's anus obscenely stretched around the head of Takahiro's large penis.

Naoko tried to relax, saying to her self, "think of the £10,000" as Takahiro said, "Are you ready?"

Before she could reply Takahiro made a slow but purposeful lunge forward.

Haru watched as the enormous penis slid like a giant steam piston into his wife's back side.

Haru heard her gasp loudly and catch her breath as Takahiro's penis slowly disappeared inside her. He could see the previously deposited semen being squeezed out around Takahiro's thick shaft as it impaled his young wife.

Naoko could not quite believe that there was no pain. She could feel the enormous penis completely filling her. As he started to fuck her she felt confused by the fact that it seemed to stimulate her vagina and even her clitoris. For the second time that evening she felt her self about to orgasm.

Takahiro's lust and excitement mounted as he listened to Naoko starting to cum.

He could feel his own orgasm rising and started to thrust deeper and harder into this delightful young wife.

He didn't really care if she enjoyed it or not but to hear her scream out with ecstasy gave him great encouragement as he made his last few thrusts, emptied his balls and ejaculated inside her.

His big penis was still semi erect when he pulled out of her and said, "Now kneel on the floor in front of me Naoko."

As she knelt he wiped his cock over her mouth leaving the last remaining drops of semen on her lips. He then said, "Suck it clean Naoko."

She put out her tongue and tentatively licked the head of this monster that had just been inside her rectum. He pushed the head between her lips forcing her mouth to open as wide at it would go. She sucked and licked him until he said, "OK, Naoko, now its time for your bukkake shower."

She looked around at the many men with erections, all of them slowly masturbating, waiting with excitement to help with her final baptism of semen.

She closed her eyes as they all moved toward her. She opened her mouth as she felt a penis being pressed against her lips. She sucked and licked the head as she felt bodies surrounding her. She felt cocks brushing against her ears and her cheeks as the one in her mouth suddenly withdrew and shot his semen directly onto her nose. Others brushed her lips, sometimes two at a time as the warm semen started to splash all over head. She could feel hands reaching under her buttocks roughly fingering her vagina and anus. Most of the men seemed content to just masturbate and then cum on her. Others used her mouth briefly before adding the slimy mess that was now trickling through her hair, over her nose, cheeks and face before dripping down onto her shoulders and breasts.

Finally the action slowed to a halt.

Naoko cleared her eyes using her fingers and saw Haru standing in front of her.

He was holding his erect penis in his hand. She made no attempt to acknowledge him or move. She just watched as he masturbated in front of her face. She watched the familiar signs that he was about to cum and then felt his semen splash onto her cheeks and mix with the rest.

"Just think of the £10, 000," she said.

End.

If you enjoyed this story please vote and if you have time please leave a comment or send me a message. Thank you

loveking
loveking
1,290 Followers