Naomi at the Beach

Story Info
My girlfriend and I enjoy a strip club together.
881 words
3.77
18.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naomi and I met at work. She was 10 years younger. While educated with high morals, her sexuality was explosive. She was about as open as they come, which intimidated me in the beginning. After a while, I began to find it incredibly arousing. While having sex, I started nudging her to tell me about previous encounters, which she was more than anxious to do. One of her favorite subjects was a long-time fuck buddy. She told me great detail of how he would drop by at just the right times for nothing but a hard sweaty fuck, fill her with warm cum, and leave her to dream of the event. While I am barely 6 inches and basic girth, listening to her describe being rammed by a monster cock while I was sliding furiously in and out of her oozing muff made my heart race uncontrollably.

One of my favorite memories is of a beach trip. It was spring break, and fairly chilly. We fantasized about wild sex as we planned the trip, to fuel the anticipation. The vacation started on the way in the car. After a few hours of driving, I was bored and excited. Thinking about events to come had my blood pressure off the charts. We loved to surprise each other, so without notice I slid my swollen cock from the leg of my shorts and started stroking. She loved to sit and watch me pleasure myself. The more I stroked, the more she squirmed. After only a few minutes, she spread her legs to show me how drenched her shorts were. As she smiled, she reached in her shorts and shoved two fingers in her wet hole with a deep groan. As she removed her hand, I could see her glistening fingers from all her wetness. Seeing her fingers covered in hot sticky creme was more than I could bare. As she licked them clean, I exploded in a fountain that felt as though it would never stop. I tried to clean myself up while keeping the car between the lines, while Naomi removed her shorts. Within only a moment she was completely bare from the waist down, both legs propped on the dash, finishing herself off with her favorite vibrator. I knew this was just the beginning of a wonderful weekend.

On our first evening, we noticed a strip club near the condo. It was too cold for the beach, or even our favorite beach bar, so I hinted at stopping in. She seemed eager, which was exciting in itself. We spent several hours drinking beer and building anxieties. I teased her, half kiddingly, about buying her a lap dance. Her grin told me she liked the idea, but she always said no thanks. I could tell she really enjoyed the view. We had not eaten a bite all afternoon, so the alcohol was hitting us hard. In a flash, I began to fear our drive to the condo, so we headed out. I hardly remember the journey, and wonder how we made it safely. Once back safely in our room, we both stripped quickly and fell into bed. The crazy sex we had been working up to all evening was now very unlikely, simply due to alcohol excess. I went out for one last smoke before passing out and began to think about the evening's events. How Naomi seemed to get really excited watching the girls dance.

When I returned from the patio, I saw her through the barely open door spread wide on the bed and her fingers buried deep in her swelled lips. I stroked myself and watched for only a moment. I wanted so badly to keep watching, since I had always fantasized about this, but could not control my urge to fuck her hard. Not a word was said as I entered the room, climbed on, and slid my shaft all the way in with one smooth determined thrust. I drilled her hard for a few minutes. After she got her breath, she whispered to me and asked what suddenly got me so excited. As I slid out and eased down to bury my face in her gushing warmth, I described how the afternoon and evening had turned me on. I began licking her clean, describing how I liked seeing the dancers excite her. The more I talked, the more she soaked me, herself, and the sheets. As my tongue massaged her engorged button, I told her to imagine I was one of those girls giving her a masterful workout. "I bet you've done that before," I said. She nodded yes with a huge grin, tilted her head back, grabbed my hair and grinded my tongue to a screaming orgasm.

I crawled back up to finish the deep hard thrusting I had started earlier, while imagining her having an adventure with another girl. Wondering who this might have been, how it might have come about, and what all they might have done. As you can imagine, I came like I have never cum before.

Are you cumming yet? This is a completely true story, and only one of many. If you enjoyed the story, let me know, and I will tell you about some of our other wild adventures.