Naples

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm,,,uh,,I'm so so sorry Todd," he said,,his voice quivering.

It hurt me to see how devastated Ben looked.

"I, uh, never intended,,,,,,I don't know why,,,I'm sorry.

I looked at him, horrified that I had made him feel this way, when all Ben had wanted to do was touch him. But what could I do? I looked at Ben, and held his gaze, and then my right hand reached out,,,and cupped his hardness through his Speedo. I had never touched another man's cock before, and the hardness of it surprised me at first, and silkiness of the nylon over it made it feel slick in my hand. My fingers found the shaft easily and I squeezed Ben's cock. "Ben, it's okay,,really, don't feel bad."

Ben looked at me stunned, and then he looked down at my hand on his cock. The next thing that happened occurred so suddenly, I didn't have time to react. Ben's lips were on mine, expertly nibbling my lips, his tongue licking along my lips.

'My God,' I thought to myself, 'what am I doing? I'm letting Ben kiss me.' It wasn't entirely unpleasant, and neither was it unpleasant when I felt his chest against mine, and his hard cock pressed against my own aroused shaft through my jockstrap. Now Ben seemed to take control and I could see that the horror that was on his face earlier was now replaced by a look of pure lust.

I knew I wasn't gay or anything, and letting Ben do this wouldn't make me gay. In some ways I felt like it was the least I could do for Ben and it thrilled me to know that I was making Ben feel good.

Ben's lips were on my chest,,,and nipples. The feeling was electric and I couldn't believe how hard I had gotten until I felt Ben's hand close over my jock-covered cock. I threw my head back and closed my eyes, enjoying the feeling of Ben's hands on me. I was curious how far this would go, or how far I'd let it go, but before I could come to any conclusions I felt Ben move the front of my jockstrap aside and my cock sprang free. Then the most exquisite velvety warmth enveloped my cock. I gasped and looked down to see my cock, completely inside Ben's mouth. The sensation of his tongue on my glans made my knees buckle. The feeling was incredible as I felt his fingers caress my balls and his tongue swirling over the shaft of my cock.

For three or four minutes these wonderful sensations continued. My God how good Ben's mouth made me feel. And then suddenly he stopped. He stood again, kissing my lips,,and then he moved around behind me,,caressing my hips with his hands. I felt his arousal through his Speedo against my ass. I reached back with my fingers and hooked them into the band of his Speedo. Ben took the hint, and eased his Speedo off of his hips, and down his thighs. A moment later, I felt his burning hot hardness naked against my ass. I heard Ben audibly gasp. Ben hugged me moving his cock along my ass crack,,caressing, teasing my cock.

He pulled me down to the mat on the floor,,and pushed me forward. I was on all fours in front of Ben. I quivered with nervousness. I mean, it was one thing to let Ben see my cock, touch it, even taste it. But there was no way that I'd do any of that gay ass stuff, would I? I mean no one would know if I did. I felt Ben kneel between my legs and he pressed his cock against my ass. His knees forced my legs apart, and I was completely naked and open to his cock.

At first, I felt a pressure next to my ass, not unpleasant, but still a pressure. And then the pressure became more insistent,,,more painful, but unmistakenly, I felt something inside of me. Just a bit, but I could sense something foreign pressed inside me. Ben was moaning wildly behind me, but I sensed it was a moan of pleasure, which made me feel great, as if I'd finally had the chance to return Ben's friendship. With that thought in mind, I pressed my ass back against Ben's cock, and I felt it slide deep within me.

Ben gasped when he realized his balls were resting against mine, and his thighs were pressed against the backs of my thighs, and that his cock was deep, deep within me. And then slowly Ben started moving inside me, his cock withdrawing and then thrusting again deep. The pain and pressure inside me had turned to a strange sensation, a pleasurable fullness from deep within me. The fact that I knew Ben was feeling completely aroused was so satisfying to me. I wanted this for Ben, and maybe part of it wanted it for me.

I sensed Ben's thrusting becoming rhythmic, accelerating and his breathing more urgent. "Todd, I need to pull out, I'm going to cum." As soon as I felt him begin to withdraw I pressed myself back hard against his cock and reached back and grabbed his thighs, pulling him deeper with me. That made him gasp, and in the next instant, I felt his cock pulse inside me and the most fantastic warmth begin to fill me amid Ben's loud groans. I held him tightly inside me as I felt spurt after spurt of his warm cum fill me, lubricating his cock even more, increasing the pleasure, and then finally dripping out of me onto my balls.

Ben collapsed onto me, and then I collapsed as well. He lay on my back, his cock slowly shrinking, but staying inside me. We stayed that way for ten minutes, not speaking. I enjoyed the feeling of Ben's body on me, and his cum still warm, tingling as it dripped out of me and down my balls and thighs..

I knew Ben was crying from the tears that began to fall on my back. "Oh Todd, what have I done,,,I'm so so so sorry."

"Shh, Ben stop." I squeezed his hand. "I wanted to do that for you. It felt right to me, and you were very gentle. I hope I made you feel good."

"My God Todd, you have no idea. I'm not sure I've ever felt this way before, and I can't believe what just happened. I feel guilty about it."

"Well don't." I replied. "I wanted this to happen, and Ben, it's ok if more happens too." With that, I leaned in and kissed Ben on the lips. The first time I had ever initiated a kiss with a man.

I couldn't wait for tomorrow to come.