Nasty at the Motel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A strange thing about me, slutty as I am, I've never licked an asshole. Nobody ever asked me to. All the sucking and fucking I've done in my life, its usually me letting some guy do things to me, and I'm just really good at the 'letting.' Even when I suck cock, its usually more like I'm getting fucked in the mouth. I've fucked maybe a hundred guys in my life, and just for some reason, nobody ever asked me to eat ass. I've had mine eaten plenty. But nobody ever asked me to do them before, and truthfully, I think of it as maybe a little too nasty to want to do. And if I never did it with a boyfriend or somebody I knew, I sure wasn't going to do it to a pudgy, gross ex-con.

Except he has me thinking about it. Parked in my driveway at the end of the day, listening to Ray-Ray plead his case to my voicemail, I had started picturing it, how it might happen. I'd pick him up from the halfway house. Alone. Park on a side street. Tell him I just want to do that and nothing else. Get behind him on all fours in the back of the van… I'd rub my clit til I came, sitting in my car, thinking about licking his butthole.

Sitting on the bed in the motel room, I knew that wasn't going to happen today. Even if I ever were going to lick Ray-Ray's ass, which I wasn't, it wasn't going to be in a group setting. I'd go pick him up by himself and do it in the van alone. I'd beg him not to tell anybody.

We're in the room. Daddy Ford's pushing his cock in my face. I go ahead and suck it, while I wait for the crowd of strange black men to appear. After a minute, I realize I'm thinking about snaking my tongue around his asshole. I keep sucking, and I start considering. Maybe I could take Daddy or Ray-Ray into the bathroom alone at some point. I might want to do it once, see if I like it. I am still not considering doing it where anyone can see.

So here I am, a former Louisiana cheerleader, blonde-haired, blue-eyed, baby-faced white girl sucking a fifty year old black cock, a cock that belongs to an old man who lives in a halfway house, a man I call Daddy. I'm sucking his cock waiting for a group of eight men I don't know to join us. I am waiting to get fucked in the pussy, asshole and mouth. Probably all at the same time. Knowing all this, and picturing myself licking somebody's asshole (maybe I don't even care whose), makes me suck really good. I suck Daddy's dick really good. I am very nasty.

The door behind Daddy opens as I suck. "Damn man. Can't even wait for a motherfucker." Its Ray-Ray. He comes from around Daddy. I'm sitting on the edge of the bed, right next to a corner of the mattress, between Daddy's legs. I slide my mouth on Daddy's wet tool. It is wet because I drool when I suck cock. I drool because I love it, and because I know it looks so nasty. Guys like it to look nasty. I'm drooling as I bang my throat on Daddy's cock. He stands over me. I've got his dick in my mouth. A fat drop of spit plops on my leg. Both his hands are on the back of my head, but he's not pushing. He doesn't have to. I love this shit. I want to gargle come.

Ray-Ray kneels down next to me and squeezes my tits together. He repositions my lower body without interrupting my Daddy-suck. Now I'm still sucking Daddy's cock, but I have to keep my head turned to the right to do it. That's okay, I can still do it. And now Ray-Ray has my legs spread. He's kneeling in between them. My pussy is open. It is swollen. He's working on stuffing it full of his fingers. The door behind Daddy opens again. I can't see who it is. My mouth is full of cock and my cunt is stuffed with fat, nasty fingers. I am so excited.

I gag myself on cock. I spread as far as I can. I raise my legs in the air and make slurping sounds. I am showing off. I'm not scared. I want to get fucked.

I hear the door open again. With my ass at the edge of the bed and my legs up in the air, Daddy's hands on the back of my head and neck are all that's keeping me from falling backwards. I bet I look nasty.

I pull back from sucking cock and look up at Daddy. "Tell them to leave the door open." Then I stuff my mouth full again. Slurp. Slurp. Ray-Ray digs in my cunt hole. He's looking at it hard. I bet not a lot of women have let him look at their cunt hole up close like this. I'm whining uh-huh, uh-huh around Daddy's cock. I hear the men I don't know drawing closer, talking about me, talking about my body and what I'm doing with it.

"Look how she like it dude!"

"She gone suck everybody dick like that?"

"Ray-Ray man, she really let you nut in her mouth?"

"He say he piss in her mouth!"

"Man, I'll believe that when I see it."

"Man, I'll believe that when I do it!"

Ray-Ray pushes three fingers from one hand and two from another in and out of my box. Laughing. Now they're loud. Now they're talking about me right in front of me, standing over me, looking at me. Looking at my tits and cunt. Boudro is here.

The door opens again and Daddy turns, but not so much that he pulls his cock free of my mouth. He says in the direction of the door, "Leave that open now." I can feel the breeze from outside. "Leave it open, and stay outta the way. Ooohh girl, damn! She want anybody who walk by to be able to see in." Then to me, "Ain't we enough, baby girl? You gotta invite the whole neighborhood?" More laughter.

Besides Ray-Ray and Daddy, there are now five strange black men in a skuzzy motel room with me. The last two arrive together. Daddy says low, "Girl, I'm 'bout to nut!" The two guys who came in last close the door behind themselves. Ray-Ray barks, "Hey man, leave that open!" I feel the breeze again. Watching what he's doing to my cunny, Ray-Ray says, "This nasty ho wants to advertise herself!" He digs in my cunt and stretches his fingers. His fingers are like sausages. He talks to the guys who are watching. "Ya'll see this shit? Ya'll see what this crazy white bitch want us to do to her dumb ass?"

There are nine men in this motel room with me. They are all black. I am a white girl. I don't know if I can fuck them all, but I'm going to suck every cock in this room. I'm going to do it with the door open, and if somebody sees and wants to join, I am not going to say no.

I am so very nasty.

Its hard to tell, blow by blow, about getting fucked by nine different guys. I can tell you Ray-Ray got all of them calling me Fuckhole within the first half hour. I was fucking loving it. I can tell you by the end of the day, men had shot come in my mouth thirty-three times. I had been pissed on, and in, repeatedly. I spent the first three hours with cocks in my mouth, asshole and pussy. No hole was empty for more than a second. (I looked at the clock every once in a while. I kept thinking fucked in all my holes for an hour straight, fucked in all my holes for two hours straight. I stopped at three hours because my hip joints hurt, and I had to pee. Which Ray-Ray and the old guy named Sanders made me do in the plastic ice bucket while squatting on the dresser, so they all could see.) Daddy Ford told everybody about my rules, that I liked it best in the ass, that I wanted all come in my mouth, and that they treat me nasty. God, did they ever.

I've seen pornos of clusterfucks. I mean, this is the kind of shit I like, so that's what I look for. I get on asktiava or easygals and type in "clusterfuck" and there you go! Five hundred free movie clips of some chick taking it in each hole while a tight knot of bodies stands around watching, waiting their turns. I've watched these girls get fucked inside out, covered with come, hands fucking everywhere on their naked bodies, titties being squeezed and mauled, three and four hands at a time grabbing and rubbing cunt, additional fingers (sometimes from different men at once) straining asshole while a cock is still ramming away. I've seen these girls laying exhausted and spent and all stretched out and nasty, come filled and come covered, after the shoot. I always like it best when I can watch a clip of the girl being interviewed before or after. It makes it hotter. She's a real girl, and she does this shit.

Today that girl is me! I let alllllllll that shit happen. And I can tell you, I can't believe I waited so long to get myself in a situation like this, all this black cock, right at my disposal. Or me, at its disposal. All this black cock. And more if I want it. I'm sure all these guys have friends.

After that three hour mark, things slowed down a little, but they stayed nasty. Really, they got more nasty after everybody had come a couple of times. Things got creative. Guys stood around smoking, talking and laughing. I sucked balls while two cocks fucked my cunny. That felt good. I sucked two cocks while two more stabbed my cunt hole and asshole. Four cocks at once. I took four cocks at once! I rode one of the guys with my asshole while all the rest jerked off over my face and took turns squeezing out spurts of jizz into my happy mouth. It was the hottest thing in the world to look into one of these guys' eyes while another one's dick was ramming my shitter. It happened over and over.

The one named Bobby, one of the younger guys with a broad, beefy frame, laid me down on my back on the bed. He wore a turquoise-colored do-rag. Bobby asked Ray-Ray and another guy to hold my ankles up by my head so that everything in my crack was exposed and my hips and ass were up in the air. He smacked my pussy over and over with his open palm. Then he smeared his hand on my face. "Lick your pussy, Fuckhole." Laughter. Cocks waving everywhere.

Jamie was too fat to fuck. He seriously weighed like three hundred and fifty pounds. He was the one I rode while the rest jerked off. I rubbed my clit and came on fat Jamie over and over. His pecker was short but wide, and I rocked my shit hole back and forth on it while I came, and came and came. Then, after the last guy had blown his wad in my mouth, I got up and turned around and made a big, slurpy show of sucking Jamie's come out of him while wagging my ass in his face. Then I licked in his piss hole like I wanted more, then licked all my pussy goo off his cock and his balls and his belly and thighs. I sucked his balls into my mouth and then let them flop back onto his leg. I did that a bunch of times. I gave that fat fucker a virtual tongue bath while his friends all stood around talking about what a dirty bitch I was. I was fucking loving it.

A guy named Sanders was as old, or older than Daddy. His ball sack sagged, and after he fucked me in the asshole, I asked him to rub his saggy sack on my face. This old man put his knees on either side of my head and flopped his wrinkled scrotum against my mouth. I licked and sucked it, stretching the skin, making big, wet smacking sounds as I sucked one ball and then the other. I did this while somebody fucked me in my pussy hole and somebody else fucked me in my asshole. I have no idea who.

Darren, or Darius, or something like that (I never got introduced, even though he nutted in my mouth four times), fucked me like a doggy, pulling on that filthy dog collar, going back and forth between my vagina and my anus. That's what he kept calling them. "Now I fuck your vagina. Now I fuck your anus." His voice had a lilt, like he was from an island somewhere. Men don't say vagina to me very often. It made me feel nasty, which you know I love. He fucked me like a doggy, holding the collar. He reached under me and grabbed my wrists. He pulled my arms out from underneath me and held them back by my thighs. I was on my knees and shoulders, my face turned to the side so I could watch this bunch of black guys watching me get fucked. While Darren or Daruis was going back and forth between my holes, another one of the guys, a tall, thin, dark-skinned guy with short little dreads, lay down on the bed so that his face was right in mine. I mean his nose must have been an inch from mine. I thought, I've swallowed this guys spunk twice, and I don't even know his name. He began to talk to me in a soft accented voice.

"Fuckhole. Your breath smells like lots of jism." He smiled. "Ray-Ray, he say you let him pee in your mouf. Is that true?"

I told him it was.

"I be wantin' to try that ever since I seen the R. Kelly video. You gonna let me pee in your mouf?"

What could I say? Part of getting off on getting used is that you sort of have to do even stuff you don't want to do. I was thinking if I let one of these guys use my mouth as a toilet, they all were gonna want to. Could a girl drown in piss?

I was taking a long time to answer. I was just looking at this guy's face, so close to mine, while Darren or Darius rammed his cock into my anus, my vagina, my anus, my vagina. I saw the guy with his face close to mine flex his jaw muscle, like he was biting down. He said, "Could be I pee in your mouf whether you want me to or not."

I said, "That would be how I'd want it."

He said, "Bet," as if it the matter was settled. He got up off the bed. Darren or Darius pumped my vagina. The guy who had been talking to me about pissing in my mouth stuck a finger in my shit hole. At least, I think it was him. It could have been somebody else. This finger just sticks there in my hole until Darren or Darrius says, "Hey man, I'm fuckin' that." The finger is withdrawn and Darren or Darius replaces it with his dick.

Ray-Ray made me lick his asshole. I knew that he would. I licked four assholes, as a matter of fact. Its not as bad as I thought it would be, although it is kind of stinky. I was gagging myself on a guy named Yellow's cock when Ray-Ray told me what he wanted me to do. Somebody had turned on the television, and the guys were alternating watching me and watching a basketball game. Since I wasn't doing anything spectacular at the moment, only sucking one cock and fucking none, attention was for the most part on the basketball game.

I was on my back in the middle of the bed, legs spread and bent with my feet planted about four feet apart on the headboard. This guy Yellow was over me, facing the headboard, hips above my face. He fucked my mouth like a jackhammer. It took him a while to blow, and when he did he pulled back so he could watch his sperm drizzle onto my tongue. Guys like to watch themselves come in your mouth. I like to watch a guy come in a girl's mouth, because while I'm watching it, I think about how much I like doing it.

Ray-Ray was the only one not watching the game at this point. He was sitting in a chair that had been pulled up to the edge of the bed. He was sitting in the chair staring intently at the gobs of come on my tongue. As Yellow climbed off of me, I closed my mouth and swallowed. I couldn't believe how much come I was eating. It occurred to me I might be able to get some bukkake action out of this situation-- something I've only ever seen in movies-- but everybody in the room had already deposited two or three loads in my mouth already. I know that each ejaculate a man has is less than the last, so I decided not to say anything about bukkake until next time.

Next time. I already knew I wanted there to be a next time.

I still had Yellow's jizz in my mouth. I was still lying on my back. He was still climbing off me, balls swinging in my face, when Ray-Ray said, "Fuckhole, I gotta get that tongue on my asshole." I knew immediately he wasn't talking about me and him going into the bathroom alone, him bending over the sink and letting me take my time getting used to it. Ugly as Ray-Ray is, he makes me hot because I can sense that he likes to make me feel like shit. I knew he would make me tongue his anus in front of the rest of the guys here. I knew it, so I just said, "How do you want me to do it?"

He chuckled. "How I want you to do it? I want you to do it good, ho! That's how I want you to do it." He stood up. He was already naked from the waist. By now everybody was. I didn't even know where my clothes were. He said, "Just lay there, ho," and proceeded to position himself over me in a squat. I thought, he is dumpy and ugly and he's squatting over my face like he's going to shit on me.

His asshole looked disgusting. His crack was hairy. His pucker was ragged looking and big. There were a lot of folds. He settled over me so that I was able to lift my head slightly and give his dry shitter a chaste kiss. Then I gave it another one. Then I stuck my tongue out and flicked it against the center of the hole. I couldn't see anything but his nasty ass, but I heard somebody say, "What that motherfucker doin', dawg? He fixin' to go shit on her face!"

"Naw, motherfucker. She just eatin' out my ass. It feel gooood. Ya'll oughtta get up on this, have her do all ya'll." Ray-Ray rubbed his shit hole up and down on my face. I kept my tongue out and jabbed it in that stinky, puckered hole a couple of times. I reached down and rubbed my clit. I came with an ugly man's asshole pressed to my open lips. I wanted to be done after I came, but he just sat up there, rocking back and forth on my mouth. I figured I'd just eat til he got up. I started liking what I was doing. I started getting hot for it.

When he did get up, three of the others, Daddy, Yellow, and Darren or Darius all wanted a turn. Instead of squatting on my face, they got me to stand up, and they all kneeled on the bed with their black asses in the air. If I was gonna eat ass, this was a nice layout. A smorgasbord.

I spent about a half hour sucking puckers. I spent a lot more time on Darren or Darius than Daddy or Yellow. The reason is that Darren or Darius is a tall, skinny guy and his ass is really hairy. Hairy is nasty, and you know I like it nasty. And since he's skinny, it makes it a lot easier to really probe in his hole with my tongue. I can get my face further in his crack, and my tongue further in his hole. Daddy's got a big, meaty ass, so its harder to eat it. I gave his pucker a lot of those good-girl kisses I had started out with when I was rimming Ray-Ray. I licked it too. I kept telling him, "Mmmmm, I just love kissing Daddy's asshole." Every time it was Yellow's turn, I just licked my tongue up and down while he called me names. "Lick that ass you white trash nasty ho. That be where my shit come out of. You like that? You like licking the hole I shit out?" I just kept licking, up and down, up and down.

The third time I had my mouth on Darren or Darius's anus, Daddy got up and got behind me. I sucked asshole as Daddy Ford spread my ass cheeks. I got ready for his cock to split my ass, but as I kept my tongue busy, Daddy just held my cheeks open. After a minute, I noticed the television was off, or muted. I pulled my tongue out of Darren or Darius's asshole and looked behind me.

Daddy was standing slightly to the side, his big rough hands stretching my cheeks. Behind us, sitting on the other bed, on the chairs, on the dresser and the night stand were naked-from-the-waist African-American men, men my real daddy would call "nigras." Most were stroking their sizable cocks. They all had their eyes on my puckered, fucked-out shit box. I felt nasty. I squeezed my pucker, tried to wink it at them. Daddy said, "It's quarter til eight right now. We got the room for another hour and fifteen minutes. I'm sure this white girl won't mind gettin' fucked some more in that van, but ya'll better get what you gone get now, fore we gotta turn the key in."

I said, "Wait."

Ray-Ray and the guy with the dreads, the guy whose name I never got, were coming toward me, stroking their cocks. When I said wait, they stopped, but kept stroking. I could see that almost all of them were hard again.

I said, "You guys can keep doing everything you want to me, but I really want some face-to-face anal. I like looking at whoever's fucking me in the ass."