Nasty Fun on a Boat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
notnice66
notnice66
334 Followers

I am just about done and ask Mario to suck the last little bit out of me. He goes down on his knees and I am soooo grateful. I am really hot and as his lips fit over my cunny, I feel an orgasm getting close. I let loose with the last of my urine and feel his tongue lapping it up, his top lip massaging my straining clit. Pete is still at my tits, tugging on the rings, and I am very close. I strain a little to empty my bladder and feel Mario lap away and tongue for more. Then I am there, twisting and bucking as the orgasm crashes through me, screaming out. Mario and Pete keep up the action and I cum again and again until I have to beg them hoarsely to stop.

I am a sweaty washed out mess, and slump back exhausted as the guys step away. I know they are horny – not just from the semi-hard dicks, but from the lusty gleams in their eyes. But I need a moment to rest and ask for a beer. We all open cold tins and I drink thirstily, noticing immediately that I'm more than a bit tipsy – this must be my fifth can. I stand, the wet vinyl seat squelching, my buttocks damp with piss. I smile at the guys and say they sure know how to make a gal happy. Pete grins broadly but Mario goes straight to the point and says its time for me to make them happy. I give him a level look, daring him and letting him know I'm game, and ask what he's got in mind. Well, it makes him happy to have a chick kiss his arse. Ooohh, I say, arching an eyebrow, you are a nasty man! He winks, finishes his beer in a long swallow, then pulls me to him for a long hot tongue swirling kiss. I tell him I'll want another one of those after I've kissed his butt and he laughs and says it depends on how well I do.

He arranges a couple of towels on the deck and lies on his back, knees up. I crawl between them and he rests his thighs on my shoulders, his bum high. Although I've never rimmed a guy before, I've had it done to me a few times and know what feels good. I lick his sweaty salty crack till all the flavour is gone, then taste his pucker. It is rubbery and a little musty, and I can handle it OK. I wash my tongue around and he mutters yeah, that's it. I feel horny and wanton and spit on his anus then stab it with my tongue. He grunts as I worm through the tight muscle and into the hot dank rectum. Fuck, fuck, fuck he says. I apply lots of spit and the earthy sour taste slowly disappears. His hands are on my pony tail again and he pulls me repeatedly against his bum. I oblige with lots of tongue poking and kissing. His cock is hard and I leave his bum and suck his balls. He groans afresh and I tug hard before returning to his wet anus. I give another long tongue fucking, then kneel upright, smile at his sweaty face, and lie on top of him full length. We kiss hot and hard, tongues working.

Happy now? I ask, grinning. Yeah, he says. Happy enough to return the favour? I ask coyly. He's up for it and I get on my hands and knees, bum high. He spreads my cheeks and dives in, going straight for the brownie. God I love this and I give myself up to the sensation of his fat pliable tongue probing through my sphincter, his hands working my buttocks. After a minute or two, I look over my shoulder at Pete, who is watching from the shade, and lick my lips. You want a blow job, honey? He smiles and saunters over. He sits on the deck in front of me and we kiss before he leans back and I duck down to his groin. I get him hard in no time and give him a long slow deep blow job as Mario delves deep into my arse. I am so hot and feel nasty and slutty. I give Pete a sultry look and lift his legs up. He smiles and lies back so I can get at his balls and anus. Soon I am tonguing his butt as deeply as Mario is tonguing mine. Pete is silent for a while and then begins to moan and gasp. I wonder if he is about to cum – 'cos if so I want it in my mouth – but Pete shakes his head and says it just feels fantastic. I smile and go back to that rosy little anus and spear my tongue back inside it.

Mario sits back on his haunches and smacks my cheeks a half dozen times. I leave Pete's bum and look back over my shoulder, my eyes hooded. Mario reaches to the lunch esky and picks up the tub of margarine. He lifts out a lump and smears it on his erect cock. I languidly roll my hips as he reaches for more and shake my head, saying I think he's got enough (after all, he's been slathering at my bum for a good ten minutes and jagging that fat tongue deeeeep inside!). His eyes narrow and he quickly kneels behind me and slots his greasy dick against my anus.

Fuck my arse, I say huskily and bear back as I feel him press forward. Jesus! I gasp, my head going back, as it plunges through my ring. It's been a couple of years since my pooper's seen any action and I have a momentary pang of apprehension. Mario fits his cockhead snugly against my date, then leans heavily forward. I let it spread apart my sphincter and ease through the ring. No pain or even discomfort – just an amazing feeling of being opened and penetrated. I've forgotten how niiiice it feels! With three firm pushes, Mario gets his cock all the way in and we both let out long sighs. His thighs on my cheeks, his balls against my quim, and my arse split wide – ooohh it makes a girl feel nasty!

I hiss at him to fuck me and flex my ring on his buried cock. He smiles hugely and slowly pulls his cock just about out before lunging hard back into me. My head goes back and I give a lusty yell yyaaaarrrgghhh! as he hits bottom. He grabs my ponytail and shoves my face back against Pete's glistening freckle. I suck and kiss the pulpy anus as Mario starts to bugger me with long steady strokes. I get a tongue back inside Pete's shithole and let Mario's thudding drive it back and forth. Pete is groaning and again I'm worried that he is about to cum. I leave his bung and kiss my way up his perineum, suckle on each egg shaped ball and then take his cock in my mouth. At this angle I can't deep throat it, but I give the top half a good work over, watching him watch me. Mario's cock arrowing into my arse is making the job hard and anyway I am more than a bit distracted by the churning of my guts and the buzz deep in my horny parts. Every time Mario plows deep it sends a tingle to my straining clit and nipples. I want to diddle myself and pull my tits, but can't manage it in this position. Mario is speeding up, his thrusting getting a bit erratic. I'm not ready for him to cum yet, and have an idea.

I put my hand back on his hard stomach and pull away from his rampant cock. Hang on a second, lover, I purr. I quickly straddle Pete – god his long cock feels fantastic as it slots into my swollen puss – and sit down till it is all the way in. I lean forward and whisper at the blond man to do my tits. As his lips grip one nipple and his fingers the other, I reach back and pull my cheeks apart, exposing my ravaged pooper. Mario is on me like a flash, jamming his greasy pole back up my pooper. Fuck, fuck, fuck! I gasp as the two cocks stretch me deliciously. Then we are away, Mario back to his fast deep thrusting, me bucking back at that hot poker, my cunt sliding sweetly on Pete's rod, my swollen clitty squashed and ground into his pubic bone.

It is so nice being sandwiched between these strong lusty lads, my body squashed between there hard hot chests, my holes filled, hands everywhere. What with my tits being mauled, it doesn't take much of this to bring my orgasm building. I gasp at Pete to use his teeth and as he clamps down on a fat nub and worries at it, I get hit by a truck, almost losing consciousness as I buck and convulse, finally collapsing forward onto Pete's hot chest. The guys don't let up much. Mario keeps up the pulping of my bowels and Pete starts to buck his hips, driving his long dick into my womb. I spasm through another shuddering climax, then ride wave after wave of pleasure as they continue their pounding.

Then Mario is out of me and standing by my side. He grabs my ponytail, twists my head and pushes his greasy shit-streaked cock against my lips. Suck it! he grunts. I don't hesitate, taking the sour meat deep into my mouth and pumping the shaft with one hand. He cums, his jism a sweet contrast to the earthy taste of my arse butter. I hear him grunting and groaning and suck hard till all the juice is finished and his cock clean. He staggers back and sits down and I lean forward and kiss Pete. He responds enthusiastically, our tongues swirling. He says he's never had anal sex and I give him a big come-on grin.

He pulls out, rolls me onto my back, hitches my legs high, spits into my crack and slots his cock against my bummy. I buck up and his cock penetrates the dark hole. He eases forward and we both sigh as it goes all the way in, touching deeper than Mario had. He's good and fucks me nice and long. I get a finger between us and stroke my clit till I cum – not as wild as before, but still deeply satisfying. Then I tighten my legs around Pete's waist and tell him to ride me hard.

After a couple of minutes he says he is about to cum and wants to see me suck it out of him. I grin and release him. He sits back on his haunches, his pale cock waving before him. I kneel and engulf it, first wiping away the flecks of shit on its tip. I pump his shaft and squeeze his balls and in a moment he gushes into my mouth. I show him the jizz before swallowing and cleaning up his cock.

I am wrecked and the guys are both blown. It is mid-afternoon and Pete suggests a swim at a beach they know. I reapply sun cream as we zoom shorewards. It is a nice secluded beach and we anchor off shore. There are only a few people and after swimming with the guys I bask on the sand, wishing we were alone so I could go nude. I am almost asleep when Pete drags me into the water for another splash. We all paddle out to the boat and make our way back to town.

The guys are keen for me to join them in the caravan park. But I have a luxury hotel room waiting...

notnice66
notnice66
334 Followers
12