Nasty Girl

Story Info
Fantasy of a not so good girl.
1k words
3.04
26k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amanya
Amanya
1 Followers

Those who meet me see me as a quiet girl a good girl. Guys wonder why I don't talk; some think it's cute. But you know what they say about the quiet ones (were quiet cause we have to keep our mouths shut to hide our secrets).

I don't have secrets per say but I do have a dark side. I like to walk on the wild side. I'm curious by nature. Curiosity in its self can be healthy but even I have to admit mines takes on a darker side. I have an active imagination. All knowledge is good right? I'm curious about all types of things from why it rains to how far it would take to get to the sun. Does a color have a taste?

Yes a second in a day doesn't go by without me thinking a million and one thoughts. I'm a geek and know it but it is all good I'm a sexy geek and I know it. Long brown hair chocolate brown eyes and pecan tan colored skin. 5'7 in height long legs prefect to wrap around your waist. Yeah that was a come-on see when I said I think about everything I did mean everything. That of course includes sex.

I find sex fascinating in all its forms. How tried much and what I have tried wasn't all that trilling but hey a girl can dream. And dream I can and do. I wonder what it would be like to have sex on a beach. The sand hot and soft beneath by back as I hold a hot stud in my arms my hand splayed along his back while my other runs up his chest enjoying the feel of his six pact. The sounds of his moans as he pumps his long hard rod into my tight hot wet sheath persists strokes.

Yes I have a rich fantasy life the problem is I'm as geek and though I have this hot stud's 8inch cock in me I'm thinking about the practicalities what if someone sees us? What would they think if they did hmm how will I get the sand out my ass crack? Yes that's my problem I'm curious but I'm also too smart for my own good I can never just let myself go enjoy the moment. I love to dirty dance the thought and feel of my body moving to a hot hard beat.

The lust in a guys eyes as he watches my hips undulate to the beat the feel of my over large C- cup breast bouncing up and down as I move. The look in their eyes that tells me they are imagining me under them in the throes of passion as I move causes me to soak the seat of my panties. Too bad most of my sexy dances happen inside my head I'm too worried in reality what people are saying or thinking to just lose myself in the beat.

I'm such a tease it turns me on to know I can make a guy horny with just a look or with a few well placed words. It makes me feel powerful to turn a guy on knowing his lust is for me is enough to get my juices flowing. Flirting with a guy is such a turn-on knowing I'm making him hard and horny with my words and/or my body language is such a rush.

But of course my brain kicks in and I think is it me he wants or will any willing girl do? And I feel my power wan. The thrill for me is gone and like a turtle I return to my shell to lick myself inflicted wounds. The feel on a nice hard but soft cock in my mouth is a pleasure to behold my hot wet tongue sliding up and down that velvet shaft while the guy loses control I love it it's a heady feel too bad I can't sit back and enjoy it.

My brain is not my friend see I'm wondering now if he will tell all his friends what good head I give. I love to walk on the wild side. I'm a slut in the bedroom but a lady on the streets. My dirtiest fantasies to be tied up I can't move to bad I can still think petty that. My thoughts are not always my enemies my dreams my fantasies can be a comfort as well as a double edge sword. I won't lie I love to be a nasty girl but in truth it's only the good girl I let out to see the world my nasty girl is locked away.

The good girl with all her fears has her under lock and key. One day I will meet the right guy full of patience, compassion ,love, and the strength I don't have with him my nasty girl will find they key to the lock for him will I dance my sexy dance in the nude gyrating to the beat of a hot Latin song. For him will I unleash my cock sucking skills learned and practiced in many years of dreams.

He will enjoy my agile tongue that loves to tie cherry stems in knots while my nasty girl thinks her nasty thoughts. I looking for a guy who wants to get dirty in a back of a limousine I'm looking for a guy who wants to try to reenact all 1001 positions in the karma sutra I'm looking for a guy who wants to get down and dirty I want to see what it's like to come ten times in one night. Is that even possible? Even if it's not wouldn't be so much fun to try? I'm looking for a guy to lick like a lollipop I so have an oral fixation.

Cause this nasty girl is looking for a nasty boy, but see to know me is to love me and to love me is to know me. I'm such a nasty girl but as Samantha fox said Naughty Girls need love too. So if you're not looking for love you need not apply.

Amanya
Amanya
1 Followers