Nasty Little Sister Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carefully, with my fingers, I felt for the mouth of her vagina and when I found it, I slowly slipped one finger up into her. I couldn't believe how slippery she was.... her pussy was generously lubricating and the folds of her pussy seemed to easily give way as my finger pushed in. It didn't take long to feel her cherry against my finger – it was very close to the front of her pussy.

"Ah, yes...... I think I feel it." I explained, as I smiled up at her. "Your cherry, I mean."

Then continuing to speak, I said, "It feels intact, so you better enjoy being a virgin while you can because you won't be one much longer. Remember, your big brother's cock is going to make you a woman soon."

I stared down at her pussy as I touched her. She was remarkable. Her lips were wonderfully formed and as I touched her down there, she made these moaning and groaning sounds which told me she liked the way I was fondling her.

"Okay." I said as I pulled my hand from between her legs. "I want to see your fingers in there now. Show my how you make yourself cum."

Kelly's fingers immediately went to work as she touched her pussy for me. "I can see your vagina, Kelly." I said, as she masturbated. "I know you're getting off on this," I added, "you're an exhibitionist – that's why you let me see you undressed so much, isn't it?"

My sister didn't reply. She just stared into my eyes and diddled herself. "Come on, Kelly," I urged, "just say it. Tell me you're an exhibitionist and you're turned on with the whole idea of me seeing your vagina and watching you masturbate."

Still, she didn't say a word. "If you say it, I promise I won't make you wait much longer - I'll make you a woman soon." I whispered. "I'll make it all better for you, little sister. I'll give you your first cock - anyway you want it, Kelly. Hard and fast, or, soft and loving..... you can decide. All you need to do is say it. Tell me you're an exhibitionist, Kelly. Say it!"

Kelly's eyes glossed over, but, she managed to make her confession. "I am!" Kelly said. "It's true, I'm an exhibitionist. I'm a nasty little sister, Kyle. But, all I've ever wanted was your love and your attention. Oh, God!" She moaned. "And your cock!"

Kelly started to pant and toss her head back and forth. I'd seen her do this before, so I was pretty sure she was getting close to orgasm. Her face was flushed and I started to worry that she might fall down, so I stood up and put my arms around her, hugging her as I whispered in her ear, "It's okay, Kelly, I've got you. Just make yourself cum now. Let your big brother hold you while you make yourself cum."

Kelly panted as I held her tightly to my chest, then the rate of her breathing increased and I knew she was close. "Come on, Kelly. Let it go, Baby. Don't be afraid," I whispered softly, "cum in my arms, little sister."

Kelly laid her head on my chest while her fingers continued their assault of her pussy. Not more than thirty seconds later, I felt her shoulders start to sink, and it was as if her whole body simply gave out. Then, she went rigid in my arms, and moaned loudly. "Kyle!" She gasped.

My little sister shook for another twenty seconds before she stopped and wrapped her arms around my waist. I held most of her weight up so she could catch her breath and when she finally stepped back, she had the most loving look in her eyes that I've ever seen.

"Promise me you'll do that to me again, big brother." Kelly said. "At first," she continued, "it was intimidating – the way you were talking to me. But, after a few minutes, I liked it..... I really liked it."

To be continued.

12