Nasty Little Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kyle," she went on, "I've wanted this for a really long time. I want you to be my first. I want you to take my virginity......"

"But, Kelly," I interrupted, "don't you want your first time to be with someone you love so it's special for you?"

"That's what I'm trying to tell you." She answered. "I want my first time to be with you. It will be special, and...." she looked away for a second and then she blushed and said, "it will be with someone I love."

At that moment, I realized two things. First, she was serious - she wanted me to take her virginity, and, second, if she'd really been saving it for me, I better damn well do it.

"You know it can't be undone, right?" I asked. "It's not like we can erase it like it never happened. Every time we look at each other, we'll remember. You realize that?"

"I know." She replied. Her pleading eyes searched mine as she said, "I've dreamed about it, Kyle..... I've dreamed about having you inside me. I want it to be slow and loving. I don't want it from some guy who only wants to get him self off. I want it to be wonderful and I want to experience an orgasm with a man inside me. Can you understand that?"

"Of course I can." I answered. Then after a few seconds, I added, "Sure..... I'd be honored to be your first. I promise to go slow and I'll take extra time to make sure you enjoy it. I'll let you set the pace and you can tell me what you want me to do."

"Oh, thank you, Kyle!" Kelly exclaimed, throwing herself into my arms. "And I'll do all those other things you fantasized about, I promise..... and you can have all the panties you want and you can see me naked every day."

When she pulled back from our hug, she pressed her lips to mine and we shared the most amazing kiss. I felt something deep in my gut as we kissed -- something warm and satisfying. Then Kelly hugged me again, and whispered in my ear, "Just one more thing, big brother -- promise me that after you make slow passionate love to me, you'll fuck me long and hard and teach me how to do all the nasty things you've fantasized about. Will you do that? Will you teach me how to be a nasty little sister?"

"Hell yes." I answered. "You can start right now by taking those panties off and handing them to me."

12