Nasty Things

Story Info
Wife is shared for the first time.
1.5k words
3.71
282.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think of you and I think of controlling you for a night. I think of making that a night out and a night back in. Of exploring the possibilities that involving other people would bring. Teasing, taunting, arousing. exposing, and watching. Letting you know how much to show, and who to show it to, or just watching you act after being given permission.

Going back to a bedroom and stripping your clothes, binding your hands, shutting your sight, and setting you to wait. Open, expectant, not knowing where the first contact is coming from. Being able to smell, to feel to hear my presence, without being able to see. Feeling the first touch of the velvety, soft head on your lips. Feeling a pinch on the nipple. Feeling a finger to your lips. Feeling fingers tracing your collarbone, your arms, your legs. The sudden realization that there is more than one person there because of a difference in sounds. Lips to your flesh, and flesh to your lips in an incredible angle for one to do it alone. The anxiety and desire to take off the cover from your eyes, and the impotence brought by hands that are bound. The pleasure brought to you by the tongue on your lips. The musky smell on your face and the soft skin rubbing against your chin. your nipples being punished in unison with the soft torture to your clit then nothing,

Silence, being alone on the bed. Wet, trembling. Moving your hips in vain, searching for something to make contact with your cunt. A mouth, a hand, a cock, anything. Feeling the wetness slide down to the crack of your ass. The ache for that first insertion of something, anything your muscles trembling pussy contracting, so close and so far from release...

You feel like begging for it. You want it so bad, but you refrain, you somehow feel it is not right. During this whole time, since you have been blind and bound you have not spoken unless spoken to, and that seems to be suiting to the occasion. You are caught up thinking of this, when you feel the weight on the bed again and you anticipate contact.

You feel hands in your inner thighs again, opening, spreading your moisture all over. Using it to lubricate you lips and your anus. You feel a finger up your ass, then two, and the soft warm breath against your clit before a mouth envelopes your clit again. The tongue uncovers it then the pursed lips softly tug at it. Like if the one who is doing all this is all too familiar with what a woman needs to be pleased. It starts bringing you again towards orgasm. You feel it building inside you, gigantic, overpowering. You are so close.

The mouth stops again, you feel like crying, your hips buck and then you realize. The fingers have not left your insides, and this is a consolation. Then they are gone too. You are about to start whimpering, protest it is not fair, when you feel hands on your hips, raising them, you spread your legs in silent offering trying to open your orifices as wide as possible. You feel a cock pressing against your pussy lips, opening them, traveling all the length of your flooded slit. It starts to go in, you are so happy you just feel like saying thank you. The pressure on your nipples begins again, pinching, pulling, tugging. then the cock pulls out. This time you will protest, no matter how wrong that feels, when it slowly starts pushing against your anus. You feel the head go in, it feels so good.

A mouth starts kissing you. It tastes different than mine. It seeks your tongue until you have no choice but to respond. You feel you are going crazy. You've always thought you can't bear too much going on at the same time. Can't concentrate. Now to increase your torture your clit is being touched again feels like it is being lapped (or fingered?). That's it. That puts you over the edge and you start gasping for air, cumming violently. You are so wet it is unbelievable and yet it does not stop so you feel you are quickly approaching another orgasm.....

You keep cumming, your orgasm now is rolling like waves crashing to the shore. You feel raw and feel you can't take anymore you have never had this many at once before. You know I know this too and silently beg for it to stop. You have received more than you ever thought you could handle in a very short period of time. Then the weight is off the bed again. You are lying there waiting for the next thing to happen, then you realize. Things are still going on. Only this time it is not with you, you hear the noise, the slurping, the squishing, the sighs and the grunts you are so familiar with. You are trying very hard to remember the layout of the bedroom and wonder where they are doing it. It is not fair. You want so much to see. You are aroused again feeling so slippery and wet. You want a cock inside you. Your pussy has not been fucked tonight and you need it. You want it so much it hurts, you cant believe you just came the way you did because of how much you need it again.

The sounds continue but now they are closer to you, and then you feel it again. A mouth on your pussy, lapping all of it, pulling your lips, going further down. Licking your ass and making it wet again. You hear a soft hum, and realize a vibrator has been turned on you are expecting it and nothing. The sound is muffled as the intensity of the licking goes up a notch. You realize with a little disappointment it was not for you. You wanted it bad. You want to see what is going on. Want, want, want. The pulling of your nipples starts again, you are getting close once more. You desperately need to cum but you don't want it like this, not again. This time you want a cock inside your pussy. Then as if your wish was heard you feel the lips retreating as they are replaced by the soft velvety skin you are so familiar with and so love to feel. You feel the cockhead opening you, pushing inside you, and then you feel fingers pulling your lips apart. It feels so good to be this open, this wet. This ready for fucking.

Then you start feeling finger intruding in your anus. You whimper in protest and then you think you hear a snicker. You can picture the half smile on my face and regret you made your feelings known. More things are going on without ever stopping the sawing inside and out of your cunt. Now you feel the vibrator making its way up inside your backside. You fill so full you never thought that possible and yet after an initial pain you feel like you never had before. Never so much pleasure at once. You feel like you will pass out. The rhythm established is maddening. You start cumming almost immediately. You open your mouth to gasp for air and then it is there.

Another cock in your mouth. All this time you thought it was another woman who was there and you are totally shocked bye this. Instinctively you start sucking trying to make sense of what is going on. Then it you realize the hands now touching your nipples, your stomach pushing the dildo in you, touching your clit. They are to many to be just two persons. There is a man there yes, but there is also a woman as you thought all along. You feel like you are fainting but do not want to stop feeling what you are feeling. Then your orgasms start what feels like a chain reaction. You start hearing my grunting and growling and that takes you up a higher level (if possible). As you feel me cum inside you. You realize the cock in your mouth starts twitching and explodes inside you. You don't even think about it. You just swallow all you can.

You feel coolness, and emptiness as you start feeling, first, the cock in your mouth retreat. Then the vibrator that was up your ass is gone. And finally your pussy is empty too. You feel so satisfied. So puzzled at having liked it so much. So in awe of what just happened. You seem to doze off for a brief moment. Your arms are tired from the tension and not being able to move them for so long. Then your restraints start to come off. First one hand then the other is liberated. Then you feel hands lifting your blinds, bringing you back to light. You feel grateful for sight. You look around and the room is empty. I am the only one there with you I hug you and kiss your mouth. I hold you in my arms and you know everything is all right you are safe, and secure within my embrace, and you start looking forward to whatever it is I have dreamed up next for you before fading off to sleep.