Nat and Sandy Pay the Rent Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaymal
Jaymal
1,495 Followers

Sandy's thoughts were ragged, but she was aware of enough to feel shock that the object of her early-evening crush was actually joining in. Ryan, the sweet, bashful boy she had been intimate with earlier that evening had his fevered hands all over her ass cheeks. Now they were sliding up her body to grope her swaying breasts, while the head of his penis was nudging against the sensitive lips of her pussy. Oh God - there he was, shoving his cock inside her hard just like all the rest had done, grunting in the same animalistic fashion, as he filled her. He was clutching at her tits like he were kneading dough and pumping her crazily with long, full thrusts, grunting and snarling like something primitive, as his cock-head jammed repeatedly against her womb.

'Go on, fuck her! Fuck her hard! Give it to her! Harder! HARDER!!! NAIL THAT BITCH!!!' The group's cries merged into a great wall of vocal lust and Ryan heeded their urging. He gave Sandy the fucking that had been stored in his imagination for years, his body sweating profusely, his hair shaking damp against his forehead as he brutalised her snatch. He could hear her desperate, rhythmic moans, see her firm flesh ripple with each impact, as his loins smacked insistently into her buttocks. His orgasm was not far off when he heard Gavin's instruction. 'Stick it in her ass. Go on, you want to fuck that ass, don't you? Stuck that cock in her fucking ass!' Oh he wanted to. More than wanted - he felt a consuming, primal urge to do it; he was driven now by pure instinct, unshackled by anything that had held him back in the past. With relish he drew his cock out of her pussy, relocated to her anal entry and sodomized her deeply in a single, determined thrust.

She screamed at the suddenness of his intrusion, and continued to howl as he frantically ploughed her tightest passage, but it was over almost as soon as it had begun. The thought of being rammed up her back hole, along with the elastic tightness of her inexperienced sphincter on his cock, was too much for him and with a shout of 'Ohhhhh - my God...' he spurted long and satisfyingly into her bowels. This had already been the fuck of his life, but finishing in Sandy's ripe, young ass would enshrine it as a lifelong jerk-off memory, however guilty.

Ryan was only finished, falling breathlessly away from Sandy's bottom, when Gavin took control of the girl's fate once more. By the time Alan came in from the living-room to check on the progress, his formidably powerful friend had dragged the physically drained girl to the bathroom's hefty, iron towel rail and attached her to its base in the same kneeling position that Ryan had so enjoyed, using the handcuffs he had procured from the bedroom.

'Get me a coin,' Gavin said to his host. 'Got an idea for another game.' Alan had faith in his buddy's imagination and set instantly about the task. Sandy's head was drooping on to the floor between her cuffed wrists, her tangled hair fallen around her eyes. 'Here's how we play, Sandy,' Gavin explained, crouching beside her. 'The boys all queue up behind you. I flick the coin for each of them. If it comes down heads, you get fucked in the pussy. If it comes down tails...' - he slapped her ass hard with the broad flat of his hand - '...you take it in the tail pipe.' The line raised an easy laugh from the assembled randy males. 'You ready to play, lads?'

They were ready, and they played long and hard. Each of them having shot off his first load, now they could really sustain. Together they kept Sandy full of relentlessly pounding, iron-hard cock, until her holes ached and she had lost all sense of time.

She eyed Gavin's coin through her lank chestnut tresses each time it spun her fate. Things went easy on her ass at first; both brothers landed heads and took turns driving into her pussy. Australian Kyle struck anal gold, however, and gleefully plundered her rectum a second time. Ben did not complain that he missed out on her rump; he made up for his loss by hammering her cunt till the sweat dripped from his face. Together they subjected the imprisoned girl to a harsh, unforgiving marathon of fucking, each of them starting slowly and building up to a long, punishing crescendo, before volubly releasing refills of cum into one or other of her intimate spaces.

Some of the guys had faded to the kitchen and Ryan had left the apartment altogether, nursing a hollow sense of guilt, by the time Gavin took his own turn. He dismissed any remaining hangers on, explaining, 'It's time Sandy and I had a little quality time alone together.' Her holes had already taken more than she could have dreamed, as he positioned himself behind her. 'So, Sandy, still enjoying yourself?' he asked, his voice full of mocking pleasure. She uttered an incoherent whimper in response. 'Now where do I get to put my cock this time? I wonder...' He picked the coin from the floor and spun it high into the air.

Time slowed for Sandy. She had been fucked quite literally half-senseless, but she still knew what this flick of the coin meant. Whatever treatment she had received so far, the wrong result at this point would raise her ordeal to a new level. It would introduce her ass to more hard cock-meat than it could surely be expected to take. Hazily she watched the little metal disc move through its fatal arc. 'Let it be heads, let it be heads, let it be heads...'

*************

Alan had handed over organisation for the evening's denouement to Ben, who after all ran his own sex party business and was used to arranging specialist events. He had suggested twelve to fifteen guys, carefully selected from a list of Ben's regular attendees, each paying a bargain £50 for their considerable privilege. When the stream of men into his home that night had finally abated, however, he had counted twenty-eight. Word, it seemed, had got about. Sandy's photograph had been emailed from one friend to another and the prospect had been suitably enticing. For all Alan knew, the news had been spread around the nearby pub where Scott and the others had gathered prior to their arrival at the apartment, further swelling the mob.

It might have pissed him off, his well-appointed home being invaded by this many strangers - fridge emptied of booze, furniture and carpet at risk of cigarette burns. It might have galled him that his control of what happened to his two hostesses had been put at risk. But the gate-crashers seemed amenable to the original plan, cheerily handing over their £50 dues, and Alan found the increased prospect quite thrilling. Greater numbers, after all, provided greater volume, and Ben's sex-party faithful had been saving up since they'd been notified ten days previously. Take Scott, for example, a regular at Ben's events and a prime example of lusty young manhood. 'I owe my girlfriend such a fucking,' he had grinned ruefully to his host, shortly after his arrival. Most of the guys would be the same, Alan knew, suffering after two weeks' abstinence from sex and masturbation. Who knew what excuses had been made to wives or partners, to prevent their accumulating loads from being spilt? And here they were - over two dozen male reservoirs, full to all but overflowing, one combined dam-burst about to happen. But not until Sandy was there to experience its full force. There before them, with only intermittent gulps from Alan's water bottle to sustain her, was Natasha, carrying out the final priming.

Her task was not the Herculean one it might have been, so sexually charged were all members of the group. For most of the new guests it was enough to watch Natasha in full action on her knees, while gently stroking themselves, to stay rampantly erect. Alan found in her frantic, almost comic performance an added source of satisfaction. It gratified him deeply to see her with all that dignity and feline self-possession stripped away, reduced utterly to the role of crazed, naked slut. While Sandy suffered her bathroom endurance test, her roommate knelt amongst a thicket of hard dicks, lathering shafts with a mouthful of saliva, before wanking them till they bulged. A circle of cocks was now rearing arrogantly above her, thick-veined and throbbing. On several occasions one or another came twitchingly close to shooting off, but their owners drew back even as she did. Even the uninvited guests understood that Natasha was merely the lady in waiting. Their offerings were to be held back until they could be generously bestowed on the young, nude princess.

*************

How? How could there be room enough in her inexperienced ass for something as huge and hard as Gavin's cock? Even though Sandy's back tunnel had been stretched wide by so many other bold erections that evening, there had been nothing to suggest that the executive's monumental organ would fit inside it without tearing her apart. But with slow, painstaking effort, artificial lubricant and spit, there it was, sunk to eight inches of its overall length into her lovely, round bottom, giving the elasticity of her rectum its most stringent test of the night.

'God, now that feels fucking special,' he muttered, holding himself almost perfectly still inside her, but squeezing her tits hard with both hands, to register the intensity of her reflexive anal grip on his dick. 'You know, Sandy,' he told her with playful sadism, 'when it came down heads I was nearly going to stick it in your pussy again, but then I thought, "They're my rules, so fuck 'em".'

Sandy had her eyes tightly shut and was praying that this great, iron-built man, with the size and strength to rip her in two, would spare her occupied ass his full force. He seemed to read her thoughts, but his words did little to reassure her: 'Now Sandy, I'm not going to cause you any harm. You don't think I'd spoil your pretty ass for the next guy who wants to fuck it, do you?' He stroked her face with one hand, while still clutching her breast tightly with the other. 'But you've still got to get me off.' He began to rock his weight gently and repeatedly on to her, creating friction between his cock and her tightly packed anal tract.

'Oh fuck, oh no no no no - Oh pleeeeeeeze...' she moaned fearfully. 'Oh my Gggoddddd...'

'All right, Sandy, let's try it a different way,' he growled in return, gripping her shoulders and commencing to pump her back and forth on his thick column, so that her own momentum did most of the work. 'Now take it like a good girl... That's right, you fucking take it!'

Sandy was not convinced of the difference. 'Oh fuck, oh shit, oh please oh pleeeeeze don't hurt me...'

'Come on, Sandy, come on - Use that ass! Fucking get me off!' he insisted, pushing her down more forcefully, but holding back from wrecking her ass the way he could so easily have done. 'That's it, fucking do your job!'

'Oh God, oh Christ, oh my poor, poor ass! What are you doing to it?'

'I'm giving it what it fucking needs,' Gavin told her, humping his way towards climax, yet holding off from the full-throttle treatment he would have administered to a more experienced rear. 'Now take my cum like a good little bitch... Take it up your tight fucking ass... Take it, Sandy, fucking take it!!!!!' He forced their bodies together with one final heave and was overtaken by paroxysms of delicious sensation, as his cock spewed deep into her anal sanctum.

He clung hard to her slender arms, until his long, intense orgasm subsided, along with her distraught moans. Then his whole body relaxed and he carefully drew his still inflated, but utterly satisfied cock out of her. 'Fuck, Sandy, that ass was worth waiting for.' Her head sagged back to the floor and she made no movement, as he reached across for the key to the handcuffs and set about unfastening her. He raised her to her feet, letting the cuffs clatter to the floor, and stood looking into her pitiful, tear-streaked face, as he massaged sensation back into her wrists. 'Good girl, Sandy, you've come through a lot tonight and it's nearly over. We've just got one more surprise for you...'

Sandy's mournful expression begged to know what could possibly be left in store, but any mumbled question was prevented by Alan's reappearance in the bathroom.

'Ready?' inquired Gavin.

'All set,' Alan replied, with undisguised excitement. 'Everyone's waiting.' He caught Sandy's woebegone 'What now?' expression and smiled at her, the edgy smile of a man who had been delaying his own gratification, while all his friends took theirs. 'Oh don't worry, Sandy, there'll be no more fucking. No more fucking at all.' He ignored her perplexed stare and looked back to Gavin. 'Right. Bring her out.'

***********

All was ready in the living area. While Natasha was working her numerous hard-cocked subjects, keeping them a mere shade below their peak, the evening's long-haulers had cleared furniture out of the way, while Ben had fetched a large, broad sheet of linoleum from the kitchen and laid it out in the middle of the floor. Alan had purchased the covering earlier that week from a local DIY store, for purposes of shielding the carpet. Any fluids that went wildly astray - well that was what stain remover was for.

A brief, awed hush overtook the group of rampant newcomers, as Sandy tottered into the room, held steady between Alan and Gavin. Natasha released the three cocks she was currently servicing and looked back to see her friend. Even in her sore and dishevelled state Sandy was a picture of voluptuous, youthful loveliness. Still wearing only her sandals and her teasing, hip-slung, gold waistlet, she was a delectably pure canvas on which they were about to paint. Muttered expressions of burning lust broke out amongst the waiting pack - 'Fuck, look at that'; 'Bring her over here, let's go.'

Sandy instinctively resisted, on seeing the huge group of stiff-dicked, masturbating strangers and the immediate, all-consuming interest they showed in her. She tried to pull away for the first time that night - where she would have gone she did not know - but her two captors gripped her wrists masterfully and dragged her stumbling on to the linoleum surface.

'What are they all her for? What are you doing with me?' she cried out, sudden terror helping her find her voice again.

'Get on your knees,' Alan instructed her. 'On your knees, now!' And when she remained frozen, Gavin jabbed his own knee into hers from behind and she crumpled into prayerful position. 'Right,' Alan said to the hapless girl, his tone sharp and demanding. 'You see these guys?' Sandy just quaked silently on the plastic mat. 'You see them?' She stared at the ranged hard-ons and nodded. 'Most of them haven't come in two weeks, but they're going to now. Right bang in front of you. And you're going to catch as much of it on your tongue as you can. Understand?'

It seemed that she did not entirely, as she simply stared at Alan in fearful confusion. He crouched in front of her, commanding her pitiful, wide-eyed attention, and thrust two fingers into her surprised mouth. 'Now look - if you want to hang on to that cash for yourself and Natasha, open up, stick out this pretty little tongue and take what you're given.' She thrust out her tongue obediently - this was an evening stripped of options - but as Alan left her isolated on his improvised mat and the erection-wielding men began to move in on her, she shot an imploring glance at Natasha.

'Let me help her, don't make her do it alone!' The older girl had already risen and was rushing over to Sandy's side, but Alan was having none of it.

'Get her out of the way, Gavin.'

His robust associate blocked Natasha's path and backed her forcibly across the room to the dining area. He shoved her in between Darren and Steve, who took hold of an arm each. 'Keep her there, make her watch,' Gavin said, seizing Natasha's jaw and fixing her with a grimly amused stare. 'Alan says Sandy's like a sister to you. Well I want you to see all that happens when you pimp out your little sister.' Natasha glared back in ardent fury, but she watched everything nonetheless.

'Right guys, let's have this one at a time.' The excitement flashed in Alan's eyes as his personal fantasy neared fruition. His camera was ready in his hand once more; he had supplied it with a new film, so as to miss nothing. The queue of bone-hard men was not exactly orderly, and after some negotiation Scott had made it to the front. Sandy knelt, bereft of all help, her tongue thrust out two feet from where his hand wanked his rigid, purple-headed cock towards orgasm. And alongside him over two-dozen fully loaded ball-sacs, just like his, craved to be emptied.

'Oh-oh-oh-' After all those days' restraint Scott felt the joy of finally pushing himself over the edge. Sandy knelt, horribly transfixed by the hard, angry flesh-pistol about to be triggered in her face. Scott's entire body was seized with euphoria, as his balls took over with a fierce, involuntary clenching. He swallowed his groans, so that his intended target did not even know to flinch. 'Oh-oh-oh-oh ffffffuck!!!!!' Sandy gazed intently - and a volley of dense, white cum-shots fired from Scott's cock, exploding in her face. They missed her mouth entirely, each voluminous jet blasting against her nose and engulfing her visage in a thick, sticky mess. She was blinded by the rapid-fire succession of cum-blasts and in her panic hardly felt the final few spurts splatter on to her breasts.

Scott staggered to one side, the last of his huge load dripping from his spent cock, now that Sandy wore the greater part of it. She was gasping from the shock, hands flailing around as if searching for a towel with which to wipe the offending sperm from her face. Finally she resorted to scooping it from her stinging eyes with her fingers and blinking furiously to try and regain her vision. She did so for a split-second, just long enough for her brain to register a large black man desperately wanking his thick pole, his face an orgasmic rictus and his mouth spewing obscenity. Then he shot hard and a second copious, ball-draining gush of semen drowned her face, spraying into her hair as it did so, so that fat droplets hung in her sweat-matted locks.

There was a roomful of male laughter - they obviously loved seeing her pretty features so thickly frosted with spunk - but Alan sounded disapproving. 'I said catch it on your tongue, Sandy! What are you fucking playing at?' She thrust her tongue back out despairingly, listening in the cum-blinded dark for the fervent groans of the next guy in the queue, so she could catch in her mouth what he had to offer. But once more the thick load of ball-custard burst against her face, so that great, warm gobs dripped down and splashed her tits and stomach.

'That's fucking useless!' she heard Alan cry. 'For Christ's sake, somebody spunk in her mouth!' Somebody did. A strong hand grabbed her hair and wrenched her head back; she could here the rapid slap of some anonymous male beating off his cock inches from her face. 'Open up, wide!' the guy shouted, hoarsely and urgently. She obeyed and was rewarded with a large, already pulsing cock-head shoved on to her tongue. It unloaded instantly, causing fierce jets of hard-pumped semen to ricochet off the fleshly pink surface and hit the back of her mouth, almost choking her. Her mouth filled as it had done earlier with a great, hot tide of sperm, that began to trickle out the corners of her mouth and over her cheeks.

'Don't spill it, hold it in your mouth!' Alan yelled, as the guy's inundation of spunk finally began to ebb and he pulled out, letting the last of it dribble on to her thighs. 'Hold it there, hold it in the back of your throat!' She thrust her cum-splattered face to the ceiling and retained the great, gooey load. 'Now gargle it!' It was one more moment that looking back she would not be able to accept had actually happened. 'You heard me, Sandy, gargle his cum!' Alan repeated. She threw her head further back and gargled the mouthful of thick, salty ball-juice, as though it were mouthwash. Riotous mirth sounded in her ears as she carried out her bizarre and filthy task, inwardly pleading that she not be made to suffocate on sperm. 'Now spit it out!' Alan commanded. She expelled the contents of her mouth violently, so that a great, bubbling tide of cum and saliva flooded over her chin and spilt down in rivulets between her breasts.

Jaymal
Jaymal
1,495 Followers