Natalie Ch. 02

Story Info
Not as hard as I expected it to be.
8.7k words
4.53
47.5k
52

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/02/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toofeeky4u
toofeeky4u
197 Followers

Here is chapter 2 I hope it is a good read. Thank you all that read chapter 1 and commented. I appreciate your feedback.

*

I parked my car a block away from Natalie's house. I was going to sit outside and just watch in my wolf form to make certain that nothing and nobody got near my mate to cause her any harm. I walked to the back of her house and undressed in the darkness. After transforming I laid down and watched. It seemed that all was quiet inside so I decided to doze a little. I was just about sleep when I smelled a group of humans. They were coming around the back of the house dressed all in black. My hackles immediately rose. How dare anybody think they could get away with breaking into my mate's house. These men would die tonight!

I watched as they picked the lock on the back door and I waited for the alarm to sound. I heard nothing. How could she not have an alarm system? I waited for them to go inside before moving from my hiding place. I transformed into my hybrid so that I would be able to be more agile as I moved. They were spreading out into the house. Two men made their way up the stairs. I went into a rage. I dispatched the two men down stairs by breaking their necks. I didn't want to alert the other two to my presence. I crept my way up the stairs and heard one of the men telling my beautiful Natalie to not make a sound. He was threatening to cut her throat. The other man suggested having some fun before taking her to "him". The man holding Natalie was about to say something but before he could finish I had struck breaking the neck of his friend and was moving towards him. He screamed and pressed the knife harder to Natalie's throat.

I transformed into my human form then and spoke.

"If you hurt her your death will be so much worse then your friends. I promise you that I will make you suffer long for any harm done to her. If you let her go I will make your death very swift."

"What the fuck are you man?"

"I am a werewolf and you are holding my mate. A werewolf male will move heaven and earth and even hell to protect our mates and right now you have a knife to my mates neck. I promise you that I will crush you were you stand if you don't release her NOW!!"

The intruder made no move to release her so I struck. I grabbed his throat and squeezed. I watched as his eyes bulged from their sockets. I continued to apply pressure as I spoke

"Remove the knife from her throat."

I applied more pressure as I saw a trickle of blood begin to run down her neck.

"REMOVE THE KNIFE! DO IT NOW!"

He dropped the knife and I yanked Natalie away from him. I held onto his neck as I laid her down on the floor near my feet. She seemed to be in shock but I needed to deal with this person first.

"Why are you here and who sent you?"

"I can't he'll he'll kill me if I do."

"I'll kill you if you don't. Right here. Right now."

"His his name is Vincent and he says the girl is his. He works for the new firm that her company just bought. That's all I know I swear. I don't want to die please. I'll do anything. I told you I told you."

That was the last thing I heard him say. I broke him neck and then turned my attention to Natalie. She was shaking and staring into space. I was so concerned for her. I picked up the phone and called Caiden.

"Caiden speak"

"I need you and some other beta's over at Natalie's we have a situation."

"Please tell me you didn't do anything stupid."

"If by stupid you mean killing four intruders that were here to kidnap Natalie for someone named Vincent then yes I did something stupid."

"What the hell?"

"Yeah, I took care of the intruders, Natalie is in shock, and I need someone to do a check on this Vincent. He works for a company that Natalie's firm just purchased. Get here quick because she's not looking well."

I hung the phone up and turned my attention to my mate. She was shaking so hard her teeth were chattering. I grabbed her blanket off the bed and wrapped it around her then pulled her onto my lap and began speaking soothing words to her. After nearly 10 minutes of her not calming down I decided to put her to sleep. I placed her on her bed and grabbed the phone.

"Caiden."

"Where are you?"

"Pulling up out front right now."

"Come through the back, the door is open. I don't want to leave Natalie."

"Ok."

Once they came inside I gave Natalie's care to one of my mated betas and went out back to get my clothes. Once dressed I made my way back into the house and gave orders for the clean up and removal of the dead men. I retrieved Natalie and went to my car. Once she was inside and strapped in I jumped in and sped my way towards the estate. My wolf was rolling around and happy, I, however, was scared shitless. How would she react to me after seeing my hybrid, would she even remember? How would she feel waking up in my house, in my bed?

At the thought of her being in my bed my dick was extremely hard and painful. Being in this enclosed space with her scent being so strong was messing with me in the worst way. I wanted this woman like no other woman I had ever encountered. I was going to test my limits with this one.

Pulling up to my house with Natalie with me felt so right, well except for her being in an induced deep sleep. I quickly exited and ran around to the other side to unstrap her and then gently eased her out. I was going to get her settled into my rooms and then call the pack doctor to have a look at her to make sure she was ok. As I walked to the front door an omega met me with a questioning look on her face.

"Call for the doctor and have him to meet me in my suite."

The doctor treated the cut on her neck and assured me that she would be fine when she woke up, scared but fine. I decided to sleep on the sofa in my room so as not to put myself into too much temptation and finally feel into a deep sleep.

Natalie

What the fuck happened last night? I didn't drink that much wine to have the headache from hell. I tried to sit up so I could go to the bathroom and as I looked around I realized two things. One this was not my bedroom and two there was a strange and very large man asleep on the sofa. Slowly the events of my night began to reveal themselves to my conscious mind. There were men in my house. One had even tried to kill me. There was also a man beast thing that changed into a whole man. I suddenly started to panic. Where was I and who were those men and why was I here in this room with that large man? I moved towards the doorreally slowly and quietly so as not to wake him. I had just put my hand on the door knob when I heard a deep and sensual voice.

"Mo mhuirnin where are you going?"

I was terrified and started looking for a way out. I saw a door and could only hope it was the bathroom. I made a break for it running only to find that the large man was on my back before I could get inside the room.

"Don't run from me Mo mhuirnin. It is not good to run from me. It causes me to want to give chase and conquer."

"OOOOkay. Please please don't hurt me. I I'm sorry for running I'll do whatever you say just please don't hurt me."

"Mo ghra I could never hurt you. It would be like doing harm to myself."

"If that's true then let me go."

"I am sorry I cannot do that."

"Why?"

"I am sure that you have questions and I am only too happy to supply the answers, but first may I have the doctor come to evaluate you and then maybe some breakfast."

"No, I want answers."

"I know mo ghra, but first I have to make sure you are strong enough to receive those answers. I promise if the doctor gives the ok then I will answer all of your questions and anything else you would have me do."

Was he flirting with me? He is fine. Damn he's huge. 6'7" at least. Even his hair flowing around his shoulders is sexy. Look at those kissable lipS. Beautiful dark eyes and that chest is a muscled road map. Even in the lounging pants I could see his muscular thighs and what the hell is that? Is that his dick, it's huge. Wow it just got real hot in here and I suddenly feel dampness between his legs.

As I a perusing this male specimen I notice his nostrils flaring like he was smelling something. I snapped back to myself and asked.

"I remember men in my house last night and a beast thing. Was I dreaming? Why am I here?"

"Mo ghra I will answer all your questions as soon as the doctor gives me the ok. I promise."

"What's with all the mo mhurim and mo grah stuff?"

"It is mo mhuirnin and mo ghra. It means my sweetheart and my love in gaelic."

"Gaelic? My sweetheart and my love. Why are you calling me that I don't know you."

"All will be explained in due time please allow me to call for the doctor first."

I relented and allowed him to call the doctor because I knew I wasn't going to get any answers otherwise. The doctor gave me a clean bill of health and said it would be good for me to eat something. He also said I should take some aspirin for the headache, but I don't take medications so I would suffer through. After breakfast I waited patiently for Mr. hey I didn't even get his name.

"Ok first things first, what's your name."

"I am Conall Faol and you are Natalie Coldwell."

"How do you know my name?"

"I did some investigating last night."

"Who were those men and what did they want with me? How did you end up there? What was that beast thing your dog?"

"Those men were there to kidnap you for someone named Vincent. I was nearby when I saw them sneaking around your house so I came to investigate. No that was not my dog that was me."

I studied her face for any signs of fear, but only saw disbelief.

"Right you expect me to believe that you can transform into a big man beast thing. Okay who put you up to this Ronnie? Is this her way of paying me back for not going out with her last night?"

"I assure you that I am not joking. I am what you humans call a werewolf and you are my mate."

She literally feel over laughing. I knew that telling her this way was a risk and that I could possibly scare her but what was I going to do. I had to believe that the mating pull would win in the end.

"Ok," she said between her peals of laughter, "ok show me."

"Mo ghra I don't think you are ready to see my wolf just yet it may cause you some distress."

"Nope. I can definitely say that I will not be distressed because you will not be turning into a wolf."

"Remember I did try to warn you," I stated as I removed my lounging pants and stood before her naked. I was surprised to see her blush as she saw my cock. I was not erect, but as it is with all werewolf males, I am very large.

With that I allowed my wolf to take charge. My bones reshaped themselves, my muzzle grew, my ears grew and finally my fur covered my new canine frame. The look on her face was priceless. I could see the disbelief at what her eyes were showing her, the fascination at seeing something that she thought was just make believe. The fear because I was a very large wolf and something else that I could only guess as being wonder.

I slowly moved towards her making eye contact the whole way. When I reached her side I sat and laid my head on the bed next to her hand trying to convey that she could touch me if she pleased. I was surprised to feel her hand moving through my fur. It felt so wonderful. Then she spoke

"Change back please."

I pushed my wolf to the back of my mind and took my human form once more. Again I noticed that she blushed when she saw my manhood. I chose not to put my pants on just yet and went to sit beside her on the bed.

"Do you believe me now?"

"Yeah ok you're a wolf. Why am I here in your home?"

"I told you about the men at your house. One of them held a knife to your throat and threatened to cut it. Before I killed him he told me that a man named Vincent had sent them to kidnap you and bring you to him. He believes that you are his.

"Vincent...? I don't know a Vincent, oh snap. Mr. Crandle the VP for Denton Moore. I barely know him. I have only spoken to him as it relates to the merger."

"I am assuming that he is Were also and has mistaken his attraction to you for the mating pull."

"Mating pull. What's that?"

"I told you that you are my mate correct?"

"Yeah. I don't get that either. I don't know what a mate is and I don't even know you."

"I saw you yesterday. In the elevator at your office."

"That was you?"

"Yes. I could tell you were my mate from your scent."

"Are you trying to say I smell."

"No, your scent is the essence of you. I can smell better then humans and I know that you smell of honey and eucalyptus. It is a mouth watering smell and it calls to my wolf like no other scent I have ever encountered."

"So is that want Mr. Crandle is smelling? Could their be two man/wolves whatever that are drawn to the same person?"

"No. Luna makes it so that there is only one mate for one Were. You are my mate. No other man will ever touch you again."

"And suppose I don't want to be your mate?"

"I know you feel it too. I know that you are attracted to me. I can see it in your eyes and I smelt your arousal before. I can see it in the way you looked at my dick and then blushed."

"I blushed because you don't have clothes on and in my world it is customary to put on pants when having a conversation. Why am I here?"

"Well you fainted and went into shock. I couldn't leave you and I couldn't take you to a hospital for fear that this Vincent might find you so the logical place was my home. I also noticed how you changed the subject just now. Is that a smile I see on your face?"

"Well Mr. Faol, is it, I thank you for saving me and protecting me, but I should be getting back to my own home."

"NO!"

"Excuse me?"

"You are not allowed to go back there. I am sure Vincent knows that the kidnap attempt failed and he will be looking for you. I cannot allow you to go back there."

"Dude I need clothes and stuff plus my best friend is coming tomorrow so we can hang out together."

"You may hang out here. I took the liberty of having some of your things brought here. I can have an omega bring them in to you if you like."

"Look I appreciate all this but..."

"Natalie you must understand. Once I recognized you as my mate you became my life. I will not allow you to put yourself in danger and if I have to lock you up to protect you I will. I would prefer not to do that but I will if necessary."

"I don't do well with the whole macho thing. I really do appreciate you taking care of me and protecting me but you can't make me do anything. I don't know about wolf women, but human women don't put up with that shit. Now I need to go home so if you would please have an omega or whatever bring me my stuff I will get dressed and go."

"Okay please allow me to try and explain this to you in a different way. If I have to lock you in this room and chain you to the bed I will. Here I am Alpha and what I say is what is done. You will not put yourself in harms way ever again. You must try to understand that I have been waiting for you for over 400 years. It would kill me to have anything happen to you and I do mean that literally. Please mo ghra allow me to do what it is my nature to do."

"400 years, just how old are you?"

"I am now 458 years old. I was born in 1554 in a small village in Ireland. My family and the pack moved here 650 years ago. My father was alpha then. He and my mother have gone back to Ireland."

"Your parents are still alive?

"Yes they very much alive and well."

"Wow, how old are they?"

"I forget, but I believe my father is somewhere around the millennium mark and mother never really spoke about her age. She was human as you are though."

"Millennium! That's 1,000 years old."

"Yes I know, but he could be older or maybe a little younger."

"Wait you said that your mother was human. Humans don't live that long."

"No you don't. I said she was human past tense. My father changed her during their mating."

"How?"

"Well during the mating he bit her and passed the wolf gene to her and during the next full moon she was able to change into a wolf."

"Does it hurt?"

"No. Well not exactly painful, but it's more like a pleasure pain. Something akin to, well, sex. You know that slight tinge of pain with the pleasure of penetration. Well that's, at least, what I've been told."

"I'll take your word for it."

"I'm sorry I may not be explaining it correctly. I can only tell you what other females have told me. I don't know your experiences."

"That's easy, none."

"None as in virgin none?"

"Yes, virgin. As in never had sex before so I wouldn't know."

"Surely you have had an orgasm in your life, by your own hand at least, to know what I am speaking of."

"No. Next topic please. Umm you said that I had to let you do what it is in your nature to do. Explain that to me please."

At hearing this my wolf howled into my mind. He was extremely pleased that she did not know the touch of another, but I put that thought on the back burner and replied to her question.

"A werewolf male may walk this earth for many hundreds of years before finding his mate, some never do. When we do it is our nature to protect her and cherish her and our pups til our dying breath. Natalie I would walk to the ends of this world to keep you safe. When I said it would kill me I was not trying to be at all funny or over exaggerate. I would die without you now that I have found you. Luna has designed you to complete me and me to complete you. We are only ½ of the people we are suppose to be without one another."

"That sounds deep and a little fictional."

"I can assure you that it is not fictional but it is deep. I fell in love with you the instant I caught your scent. The rest of my very long life will be spent making sure that you are protected, loved and worshiped."

"Again I ask what if I don't want to be your mate?"

"You want to be my mate. If you will stop and feel for one moment you will feel it in your heart and your soul. You were made for me and I for you. Just allow yourself to feel for one moment."

"This is a little overwhelming for me. I mean you have to look at this from my perspective. I was almost kidnapped and killed last night, I find out that a nut job that I have never even really looked at is fixated on me, then you tell me that you are my 400 year old mate and that I am destined to be with you forever. Oh and that I would have to be turned into a wolf. I mean what am I suppose to do with that information."

"Allow me to be what I am to you. Allow me to take care of you and protect you."

"I am not a female that allows anybody to take care of and protect me. I have always done that for myself. I won't be some docile female that allows a man to make decisions for me and tell me what to do and how to do it. If that is what you want then maybe Luna did make a mistake because I won't be that for you."

"Natalie as my mate you are an Alpha as well, effectively you are a queen, my equal. My wolf would not be drawn to a woman that would not complement me and who is not strong enough to be my mate. I love you and your strength. I have told you many things that would make a lesser woman run screaming from the room. Yet here you sit having an intelligent conversation with me asking questions."

"I don't know how to do relationship, Conall. I have not had success in that area. I would end up hurting you and then I would have a pack of wolves out to kill me. It's a mistake. This would be a mistake if I allowed it to happen."

"It's not a mistake. I have been completely honest with you have I not and I think that warrants a little trust on your part. Mo mhuirnin, I love you. If you will allow me I can show you how much I love you."

"How? How would you do that?"

"There are many ways to do that. Let me start with giving you a tour of my home and introducing you to the rest of the pack. I will leave while you get dressed and you can call your friend and invite her here for a friendly gathering."

toofeeky4u
toofeeky4u
197 Followers