Natalie Portman's True Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All better." She whispered.

Daemarius smirked and pulled her closer to him, holding her for a long time. Listening to his heart beat Natalie was falling asleep fast, until she felt Daemarius move and get up. He picked her up and carried her like a baby into the bathroom and rinsed her off. The warm water had still been running and had gotten cool. He washed her well, caressing her gently, and stepping inside to rinse off quickly before walking with Natalie back to the bed. His coat was covered in their sweat and cum, he tossed it aside without any worry and pulled down the blankets, Natalie got in as he turned off the many lights in the house, ending with the bedroom light.

"No baby I'm still scared." Natalie said feeling shame swell inside her with the fear. Daemarius slid into the bed beside her and hugged her tightly, kissed her and holding her against his wet chest brushed aside the few stray locks that had fallen over her face and caressed her face gently and kissed Natalie again. With that her fear disappeared in his embrace along with the rest of the world. She fell asleep listening to the quiet thud of his heart.

*

I'll most likely write more, good feedback will encourage me too, criticisms will make whatever comes next better.

12