Natalie's Tale Ch. 05

Story Info
Natalie and her friend endure torrid abuse.
3.2k words
4.59
184.6k
15
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 12/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lisetteuk
lisetteuk
198 Followers

Natalie watched all this open-mouthed. Her apartment had been taken over, strange men were mixing themselves drinks in her kitchen and a superintendent of the Paris gendarmerie had just dragged her best friend into her bedroom.

Dupris was fixing a chain to her collar and leering at her nastily. He removed her handcuffs. Behind him the good -looking man was undressing. In spite of her circumstances Natalie noted that he had a good body and a decent sized circumcised cock. When he was naked he came around to stand in front of Natalie.

“She’s all yours, Colonel,” Dupris said, handing the chain to the naked man. Dupris settled down on the sofa to watch.

The Colonel lifted Natalie’s chin up. His eyes were clear blue and piercing: she felt utterly naked under his scrutiny. She thought that she would have found this man attractive had she met him under other circumstances.

With a tug on the chain he indicated he wanted her to bend down. She obliged, but suddenly there were tears streaming down her face.

“Please, Monsieur. I don’t deserve this. Please. Let us go. Don’t let them rape us.”

The Colonel looked at her impassively. He lifted his penis so that the tip pointed at Natalie, and then drew her in towards him with the chain.

She opened her mouth and took his cock between her lips. He was gentle with her, not forcing her to gag like the big Arab, but he was also firm and clearly was not going to respond to her pleas. She resolved to submit and give him what he wanted; if she pleased him perhaps he would protect her.

Unbidden she began using her tongue on him, caressing the underside of his cock, feeling him swelling rapidly. She eased her mouth off him, marvelling at the enormous increase in size. Now that he was hard she realised he was as big as Gaston. She took his balls into her mouth and sucked on them, her fingers grazing his thighs as she did so. She was aware that the older men were sitting down next to Dupris on the sofa. All three were naked now.

She could hear grunts and moans coming from the bedroom. At one point she heard Yvette begging: “No, please, no, don’t….”

She tried to ignore it, tried not to think what was happening in there, and what was going to happen to her. Instead she worked harder on the Colonel’s impressive cock. He seemed to be enjoying her attentions.

“Now, Gaston. She’s ready,” she heard the Colonel say.

With horror she felt the grimly familiar sensation of the drivers hands on her hips. The black panties he had chosen for her were pulled down to her ankles. The head of that giant cock, the source of so much misery for her a week before was nudging against her labia.

“Use lube,” the Colonel said. “She has a long night ahead of her, we don’t want her getting sore.”

Dupris and the judges on the sofa cackled at that like some nightmarish studio audience.

Then she felt Gaston smearing some jelly onto her pussy and anus, and almost immediately he roughly forced his cock into her. He held her hips in a vice like grip and firmly shoved the entire length of his cock into her until she felt his balls pressed against her clit. At the same time the Colonel grasped her hair and forced his length down her throat.

Natalie tried desperately not to gag. Her throat began to spasm, and her legs almost gave way. Gaston worked his cock hard and fast in her pussy for a minute or two before suddenly pulling out.

“Ready, Colonel?” he enquired.

“Yes. Do it now.”

Natalie felt the tip of the Arab’s huge penis on her anus. She tried to wriggle free from the hold both men had on her, but she was helpless. She cried out in outraged fear, but the thick length of the Colonel’s cock deep in her throat allowed only a muffled moan to escape her lips, which were pressed into his dark pubic hair.

“Butt fuck the posh little bitch, Gaston,” Dupris said from the sofa.

Natalie struggled wildly as she felt her anus being stretched open. Gaston took his time but remorselessly worked the head of his cock into her. Mercifully it was not as painful as the first time he had violated her anally in the Bois de Boulogne. But it hurt, and the calls of encouragement from the audience made it even more humiliating.

“Well done Gaston,” said one of the judges. “Get the whore’s ass stretched open for us. I’m in the mood to bugger this little bitch and piss up her rectum.”

“Not before we’ve all had a turn in that ass,” said Dupris. “I’ve been looking forward to doing this slut all week.”

Natalie wept with misery at the thought of the abuse that was all she could look forward to. Right now the thought of being exposed as a drug user to her parents and shamed by the photos Gaston had seemed like something she would gladly endure. She sobbed in recognition that she was powerless to resist and her pleas were ignored. Tears streamed down her face. This seemed to arouse the Colonel who began fucking her face more vigorously, pulling on her hair cruelly with one hand. Meanwhile Gaston had finally inserted the entire length of his cock into her bottom. He held her still and allowed her some time to relax. She knew she had to somehow relax in order to alleviate the pain and the horrible yet strangely arousing urge to shit. The Colonel was not helping by pulling her breasts out of the bra and pinching and twisting her nipples with his free hand.

Gaston began pulling his cock out of her rectum. It was an incredible sensation and with shame and embarrassment Natalie felt a rush of wetness in her pussy as every nerve ending in her pelvis thrummed with the combination of pain and pleasure. If the driver had maintained that slow and steady pace she would have reached an orgasm in minutes, but after the first measured in and out he began a rougher, less forgiving rhythm. He brought his cock almost all the way out of her, leaving just the enormous bulbous head in her, and then drove it back in until his pubic hair was mashed against her distended anus and his balls slapped wetly against her pussy. The Colonel took up the same tempo, continuing to maul her breasts.

For a long time the only sound was the occasional smothered moan from Natalie and the steady slap of the driver’s thighs on Natalie’s skin. But then Natalie began to sense a change in the Colonel’s breathing and the cock in her mouth began to swell.

“Let’s fill this slut with spunk, Gaston,” the Colonel grunted, finally.

Gaston began slamming his cock into Natalie’s anus now, pulling his cock completely clear of her and then, before her dilated anus could close, shoving it back into her. Six times he repeated this and then with a gasp he buried his cock in her and began to come. Natalie felt every single pulse of his cock and once more experienced the extraordinary sensation of having her bowels filled with semen. This was what the Colonel had waited for. He pulled his cock from her throat and began to spray her face with his own sperm in long steady jets. One splash went across the bridge of her nose, another into her mouth, more on her forehead and chin.

Natalie gasped and moaned in misery, but she was also relieved to have endured and survived the double fucking. Perhaps they would let her rest now, she thought as Gaston extracted his cock from her anus.

“Clean his cock, slut,” the Colonel said, still holding her hair.

“Oh god, please no,” Natalie said as she saw the driver’s still hard cock being levelled at her mouth.

Once again her throat was stuffed, this time with the unmistakable taste of her own asshole.

Bent over and exposed to the audience on the sofa she felt utterly humiliated.

“Look at the spunk running out of that ass. What a hot little slut she is, eh, your honour?” Dupris observed.

“Indeed. I think you and Gaston have excelled yourselves. A bonus is in order for tonight’s entertainment, Dupris.”

“And the other one is even better. Better looking and more of a natural slut,” Gaston added just to add to Natalie’s sense of degradation, if that was possible while she was cleaning her own filth from the cock that had just been so deep in her ass.

In the bedroom Yvette was experiencing her own nightmare of sexual abuse and debasement. The Superintendent had dragged her into the room by her collar, her legs forced apart by the spreader bar, the laughter of the other men ringing in her ears. He picked her up and threw her onto the bed on her back, and then laid the toys out in her view on the bedside table: there were half a dozen or more crocodile clip style clamps, a butt plug, a string of golf ball sized beads, an obscenely large dildo and a . Lying there on thee same soft sheets where she and Natalie had enjoyed such tenderness Yvette felt horribly aware of the extent of their predicament. The thought of the videos and audio- tapes they would have were no comfort now. They were powerless to do anything with so many men in the apartment intent on violating them. They would have to endure the night before the tapes were any use, and Yvette began to wonder if she could endure even another hour of the sort of abuse they had been subjected to in the Bois de Boulogne the previous week.

“Right, Yvette. Lets see what we have here,” said the senior policeman unclipping her bra.

“Nice,” he said absent-mindedly pinching one of her nipples. He bent down and with a sudden tug ripped the white underwear off her. She was naked but for the collar, the spreader bar and her high heels.

Superintendent Lafond had a slightly overweight body, very pale white skin and a great deal of body hair. He was quite repulsive to Yvette. She shuddered with horror as he explained what he wanted.

“You’re going to lick my ass until I tell you to stop. I want your tongue up my shithole, is that clear? Failure will mean I punish you- starting with clamps on your tits and pussy lips.”

Yvette glanced at the vicious looking clamps. She doubted she could bear having them applied , even if the thought of rimming this repulsive man made her feel ill.

Lafond squatted over her face. His asshole was obscured by hair. Yvette closed her eyes as he lowered his backside onto her waiting tongue.

She obeyed his commands, thanking god that he was at least clean. She tried to imagine she was licking Natalie again and worked her tongue into him as best she could. He moaned with pleasure and pressed down harder on her face. At the same time she felt his hands gripping each of her breasts. He began pinching her nipples hard. She cried out as his thumbnails dug into her.

“I told you what would happen if you took your tongue out of me,” he said climbing off her. “Now you get the clamps.”

She begged with him even as he applied them, an evil grin on his face.

“No, please, don’t…”

Burning agony shot through her body as the teeth of the first clamp bit into the skin of her right nipple. She would have screamed out loud but Lafond had pressed his ass to her mouth again.

“Want another one? No? Well taste my asshole then you filthy whore.”

Yvette obeyed as enthusiastically as she could, pushing as much of her tongue into him, trying to please him. She raised a hand to stroke his cock and balls, but to her horror he immediately got off her.

“More disobedience. Did I give you permission to touch me?”

“I’m sorry…I thought…no please…. I beg you…”

The second clip felt even worse than the first. He sat on her face again and muffled her groans of pain and misery, but this time he faced down her body.

“Lift up your legs, slut. I want to stretch your anus,” he said.

As she obeyed, lifting her legs, the spreader bar forcing her utter exposure, Yvette heard him lift something from the table. To her horror felt the plastic tip of something large roughly stretching her asshole open.

She gasped at the renewed pain, immediately cursing herself for involuntarily removing her tongue from his ass.

“You’re a slow learner aren’t you?” he said without climbing off her.

Suddenly a new and unprecedented agony exploded from her pussy as he applied a clamp to her labia. His buttocks muffled her scream and she writhed uncontrollably.

“Oh dear, it is going to be a long night for you, isn’t it? What are you doing with your tongue?” he asked rhetorically, and applied a second clamp to her labia.

This time she managed to keep her tongue busy in his anus, slurping wetly, trying to ignore the agony in her crotch, the throbbing in her nipples. Soon he resumed work on her own asshole.

“You’re going to take this butt plug in your ass, slut, and keep it there all night. When your anus is not being used by me or my friends you will have this plug in you from now on.”

He forced the thickest part of the plug into her sphincter. Yvette had to fight the urge to scream such was the discomfort of this sudden violation. Somehow she managed to keep working on him.

“Better,” he said, beginning to tug the plug out of her. He withdrew it until the thickest part of it was stretching her anus wide open. It felt worse than when Gaston had sodomised her the week before. She screamed into his backside again.

He shoved the plug back into her and without any warning applied another clamp, this one across her clitoris. She thought she would pass out, but found, through the intense pain that another sensation was building in her. Just as a week before when her violation had unleashed an undiscovered part of her libido, so in the midst of this degradation and sexual torture Yvette found a growing buzz of excitement and physical abandonment building in her loin. She was disgusted at herself but knew that her pussy was getting wet.

He climbed off her again and turned her over onto her front, the clamps snagging painfully on the bedclothes. She felt the plug being extracted from her backside. She could feel him staring at her.

“I want to fuck this pretty little asshole, now that it’s gaping so nicely.”

Yvette was glad that the plug was out, and had already noted that Lafond had a smaller than average penis. This should be all right she thought. He climbed onto her and she felt his erection pushing at her sore backside. He entered her easily and began pumping furiously. With his breath in her ears, muttering obscenities, and the constant tugging on the clamps it was worse than she had imagined, but mercifully he reached his climax rapidly. With a cryo f triumph he began to come, his hips grinding hard against her buttocks.

“Take my spunk in your shit hole you little bitch,” he hissed into her ear. He seemed to continue pumping his come into her for an age. Finally he pulled out of her and she waited in grim expectation for him to force her to suck him clean. She was right to expect it, but to her horror she saw him pick up the enormous dildo he had brought from Dupris’ suitcase. Yanking her head up by the hair he shoved his softening, dirty cock into her mouth and at the same time violently assaulted her ravaged asshole with the dildo. It must have been a foot long, and was as thick as a man’s wrist at its base, slightly thinner at the head. Lafond drove it into her anus without the slightest consideration for her pain. His semen lubricated its passage but the forced dilation of her sphincter still caused searing pain. She knew better than to cry out but it was a ghastly reminder of the brutal anal rape she had been subjected to a week earlier.

“Now drink my piss,” Lafond said after what seemed like an age of this abuse.

Immediately her mouth flooded with hot salty liquid. Yvette gulped as fast as she could. The pumping of the dildo in her anus continued, the only slight comfort being that her muscles had dilated completely now. She gave herself up to it, swallowing his piss and surrendering her anus and rectum to him and the thick plastic dildo, squelching in and out of her anus.

Through the open bedroom door Yvette could hear Natalie pleading, and the sound of several men laughing. She heard the slap of hands on bare skin, heavy breathing and grunts. Lafond seemed distracted by the sounds from the other room. He removed the dildo, replacing it immediately with the plug. He held up the big plastic cock he had just removed from her bottom. It glistened with streaks of his sperm and the juices from her ass. She opened her mouth obediently, utterly resigned to the horrors of this monster’s depraved desires now, and he shoved it into her throat.

“Good bitch. Clean up after yourself.”

He took the clamps off her nipples and pussy.

“We can take these off…for now.” He said with another nasty grin. He removed the spreader bar allowing Yvette to close her aching legs and relieve the tension in her thighs. But the relief was short lived. He took the dildo from her mouth, inspected it, and after briefly returning it to her mouth to clean it properly, crammed it into her pussy. Her rectum was stuffed with the plug and this made her pussy exceptionally tight. She tried to spread herself but the sudden invasion of her pussy was renewed torture.

“Lets go and see what’s happening to your little friend. Can’t keep you all to myself, can I?”

“Please…haven’t you done enough?” she begged, writhing with the discomfort of the double penetration.

Lafond looked at her and laughed, gathering up the chain attached to her collar.

“Hold that dildo in your cunt, bitch, and come with me.”

With a sense of utter despair Yvette realised that their ordeal was only just beginning.

To be continued:

I have had a lot of feedback to this series in particular and feel I must give some credit to my friend, who I call Natalie here to protect her identity. She assures me that all this really happened to her and a girlfriend- I have added no embellishments. You'll have to decide whether you believe her incredible story for yourself. I for one have greatly enjoyed putting her verbal account into writing, and our meetings when she has recounted her experiences to me have been pleasurable in many other ways.

I welcome your comments, suggestions and criticisms, and I do try to answer all correspondence as soon as possible.

lisetteuk
lisetteuk
198 Followers