Natantia

Story Info
Older man, younger woman, lustful sex and love.
7.6k words
4.39
41.7k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was early Summer. School was out, the Gulf Coast beaches were crawling with tourist, fun, friends, everything but her. She was subjected to work at her father's restaurant, a small shack that sold shrimp, po-boys, and other southern fried foods.

This left her little time for friends or play, and she hated it. This season was especially busy because there was an abundance of shrimp, and it was the best seller. This one tiny detail, shrimp, would impact, and change her whole life.

A few days out of the week, she would have to drag herself out of bed, and go down to the docks with her father. He was always buying fresh stock from the boats and she hated those mornings when she would have to go with him.

He would always say, "If you're going to run the restaurant, then you have to know what to look for and get the best."

'Yeah, yeah', she always thought.

It wasn't until one particular Monday morning, a few weeks before the fourth of July weekend, they were on the docks, placing their order with one of the boat captain's, when she saw him.

He was tan and rugged looking. She found him very hot. She thought, 'umm, he should belong with me'. She caught his eye, flashed a quick smile and looked away, as not to be to obvious.

So much for unobvious, her father almost knocked her off the dock trying to get her attention. She turned to look back to see if he was still standing on the deck of the boat, but he was gone. On the ride home, she fantasized about him. What he was like, the sound of his voice, the smell of his body after a good long shower.

On and off for the next few days, she was quick to suggest that she go to the docks to order the shrimp and fish for the restaurant, just so she could catch a glimpse of the hunk she saw that previous Monday.

She would primp herself up, but not enough to look out of place, and head down to place the orders, hoping she could make a catch of her own. No luck. The catches of the day were better than hers. She didn't give up, this only made her work harder.

Soon, she was going to the dock every day in place of her father, making the orders and picking up the stock. She was even so bold as to ask one of the captains about him, but he didn't have much to say on the subject.

After two weeks of doing this, she told her dad she needed a break and he said he would go down and do business, she could pick up the stock, or they could switch back and forth. She was a great help to him with this, and the restaurant.

Fourth of July weekend. A three-day holiday for most, but not for her, she had to work. The only thing she didn't have to do was go to the dock. Because of the holiday and the crowds, she was told to stay and attend to business at the shack. The shack was right off the beachfront and there were so many people. The fourth was even worse.

They hadn't run out of food, but she had run out of energy buy the afternoon. She was sitting back behind the shack, drinking a coke and fanning herself under a shade tree when she heard a voice.

"Hi." She looked up to see that fine guy from the boat. She was already hot, but she could feel her temperature rising. "Can I sit down?"

"Sure, pull up a crate" She watched him, feeling her heart beat faster.

"I heard you were asking questions about me, looking around for me."

"Ah-huh" She felt so dumbfounded. What was she going to say, 'yeah, I wanted to hunt you down and have sex with you! I've been fantasizing about you since the first day I flashed my eyes at you and you smiled back at me.'

"So, what were you wanting to know?"

Tell him, you want to know if you can have sex with him. Tell him you think he's hot and you want to see how hot he can be, how hot he can make you. Tell him!

"I just thought you were hot, that's all. And I thought, maybe, ah, we could get together sometime?" she blush and glanced away.

"Well, here I am." A man of few words.

"Hello, here I am."

He laughed at her, she swooned. She kept staring at him, looking at his eyes, wanting to touch his hair, taste his lips, and other things. She fanned herself more and took a drink of her coke. He was drinking a beer. She was curious about him. What a perfect way to strike up a conversation. He beat her to the start of 20 questions.

"So, tell me about you?" He said

"What would you like to know?"

"What ever you would like to tell me that your eyes haven't." He reached over and touched her leg. She felt her heart jump.

Trying to shake off the surprise of his touch, she found something simple to say.

"I have been working here since I was old enough to hold a spoon, full time since I was 17, that's been over two years now. I'm almost twenty. I don't have time to do much of anything else, and I miss going to the beach." She was quiet for a minute, "Just how did you find me?"

"It was easy. I asked who the cute girl was with old man 'Pops'. The guys told me to come here and look you up." She blushed. "They told me you were smart, and knew how to work the guys over with your eyes, I believe them."

She could feel herself turn very red.

"Who told you that? The guys at the dock wouldn't give me a break if I flashed them. Well, maybe they would, but only because they fell back in the water and had to recover from laughter."

"I don't know, I think they would fall back out of bliss."

"Why sir," her voice in her deepest southern drawl, "are you flirting with lil' ole' me?"

"Yes ma'am, I do believe I am." His smile was beautiful.

She was in heaven. He was sexy, beautiful, handsome, and he smelled of summer rain! He took her hand, speaking in a deep southern drawl himself, "Ma'am, may I inquire who I am speaking with?"

"Oh, my name," She could have slapped herself on the forehead.

"Monica! You need to get back in here! NOW!"

"That's Pop, I need to go."

"Well, Monica, can I call on you again?"

"Oh, such the gentleman. I do believe sir; I may faint in your presence!" She giggled. "I get off at 8, well 9 if you count clean up. Maybe we can watch the fireworks?"

'Or make some of our own,' he thought.

"I will be here at 8 then. Good bye, sweet Monica." He politely kissed her hand and disappeared around the shack. She fluttered her make shift fan at her face, dreaming about him.

"Wait, I don't even know your name!" she ran around the corner of the building, but he was gone.

She watched the clock tick, and the more she watched, the slower it seemed to get. It was almost eight and he wasn't there. She felt excited and scared all in the same breath.

They closed up the shack and cleaned up. It was almost nine when she looked at the clock again. She peered outside but didn't see anyone. She sighed. "Oh, it's just as well, I am tired anyway."

She hung her apron up, tossed some water on her face, pulled her hair down from the ponytail and brushed it out. Grabbed her purse and went out, locking the door behind her.

She bid good night to her job and headed out towards her car. She had taken a coke from the fridge as she left, drinking while walking across the lot, not paying attention to anything.

'It's such a nice night.' She looked at the stars, the moon beaming down. She was still lost in the night sky as she approached the car. A deep voice from nowhere, jarred her from her thoughts.

"A pretty girl like you shouldn't be wandering alone this late at night."

She was startled and almost spilled her coke. "Huh, what?"

"I said, a pretty girl like you shouldn't be wandering alone this late." He walked closer to her as she turned to face him. "Sorry, I got held up," he said, taking her hand.

She debated his words, shrugged, and told him it was all right. They walked over to her car and she threw her purse in the trunk and drug out a large beach blanket.

"Shall we find a nice spot on the beach to watch the fireworks?" 'And make some of our own, I can only hope', she thought.

"Sure, let me grab the cooler." He walked back to his truck, grabbed the cooler out of the seat and back over to her, taking her free hand. They walked out towards the sand.

The low tide slowly lapped the beach. The breeze blew cool, the sky was clear and the moonlight flourished against the rippling waters. They hardly spoke as they walked over the dunes and out to a spot that looked comfortable.

He spread out the blanket and they sat down. He offered her a beer and she accepted. She didn't drink much, but what the hell. "I brought you some coke if you'd rather." She shook her head and popped the top of the can, taking a drink.

They talked, awaiting the fireworks. She found out some surprising things about him, and longed for more. She thought about his lips and watched him with fierce effort as he spoke. When he used his hands, she wished for his touch. They had finished their first beers when the fireworks started. The reflections from the water were just as grand as the explosions themselves.

They first started out sitting apart facing each other while talking. As the fireworks continued, she ended up lying between his legs, leaning up against his chest.

He would pull her hair away from her face, combating the never-ending sea breeze, touching her cheek and exciting her. She would hold onto his legs and press herself back against his chest, looking up at him while they talked. Eventually, he was holding her, and she had her arms entwined with his.

By their third beer, they both felt pretty confident about the situation and he took a chance to kiss her. She had looked up to say something about one of the explosions as he slyly brushed her hair from her face, using that moment to crash his lips into hers, taking away all he could from her tenderness.

It occurred to her that she didn't even know the name of the guy that was kissing her. She drew away, saying, "I would like to know just who I am kissing, if you don't mind?"

"Oh, yeah, I'm Rick." He looked a little befuddled. "Sorry, I was so worried that you were mad 'cause I was late, I forgot I hadn't introuduced myself. And you got pulled away from me so quickly earlier, I didn't have a chance."

"That's ok, Rick," she let it roll off her tongue, and liked the way it sounded, "Lets try that kiss again." there was vixen in her voice.

Their lips met and the passion flared. The fireworks were nothing compared to the sparks between them. She maneuvered her body around, still in the midst of the kiss, managing to push him down on the blanket, lying atop his body.

She felt excitement and longing build. It wasn't to shabby for him either. It wasn't often that he had a woman take advantage of the situation like this. Usually, he had to do all the work. Things clicked between them and they were both enjoying the moment.

He rolled her on her side, still keeping their lips contacted, and brought her up underneath his body. He slipped his hands underneath her shirt, finding no bra, and ran them up and down her back, around to her front, along her belly and waist line, but wasn't sure about any further up.

His hands were rough, yet felt good on her body. She helped coax his hand to her breast finding hardened nipples and soft mounds.

He gently caressed her, consumed with her beauty and freewill. They pushed their bodies into each other and explored the depths of their fervor. He worked her jeans around her hips, finding his free hand caressing her lovely sex.

She allowed him privilege. Consumed in kissing her neck, his breath hot and panting heavily, she moaned and rose up to meet his touch. He wanted to rip his clothes off and take her. She was willing to give, he wanted what she had.

He pushed her flat, pulling his body over hers, looking at her splendor in the moonlight. She was radiant, young, and worth having. He worked her jeans down to revile a small dark patch of fur, and she spread her legs to offer herself to him.

His fingers frolicked in her playground, lips glistening with feminine juices from her urges and want of him. She moaned, tussling her hair as she spread her arms over her head. He wanted to lick and taste of her; she wanted him to take her at his will.

The silent conversation between them was almost more than they both could bare. He slid over her, as if to protect her from some onslaught of evil and kissed her lightly. Looking into her pleading eyes, he was overtaken by her confidence in him.

He pulled her into his body again and pushed up into her, slowly stroking, coaxing himself inside. All that existed in this time and place was the two of them, these moments of heated passion and lust. They were oblivious to the change in the breeze, the carnival noises and "Panama" playing in the background.

He was stroking in and out of her, moving quicker and bringing her over the edge of ecstasy when headlights, car doors and voices interrupted them.

"NO! Don't stop!" She whispered in distress.

"I have to, there's someone coming, and it ain't me.!" He rolled off her and pulled half of the blanket over her naked body, gathering her up underneath him and apologizing all in the same motion.

He managed to slip his semi-hardness into his jeans and get them zipped up when the people came down the dune. He gathered Monica back up in his arms, she pushed into his chest.

"I'm sorry baby, but I don't think we want to get caught."

"No, not really."

"Wait a few minutes, let them pass before you get your jeans on." He slipped his hand down to her warm pussy and rubbed her clit. "Damn you're wet, I want that juice on my lips."

He drew his fingers up, licking them. She tasted of herself from his mouth when he kissed her. Umm, another pleasurable experience between them.

A voice from nowhere disrupted their pleasure.

"Hey, Rick! I knew I would find you here!'

"Ah, fuck!" He said when he recognized the voice.

"Stay here baby, I'll be right back. Get dressed while I take these guys over there some where so they don't see your sexy body."

"Uh, ok." He kissed her again, and eased away from her, slipping the cover over her so she wouldn't be exposed to the guys coming down the hill. "Rick, don't be gone long."

"I won't baby." He hurried up the beach and to the edge of the dune where his friends were calling from. The talked a minute, exchanging pleasantries and bullshitting with each other.

"What the hell are you guys doing here?"

"Well, you said something about going down to the shack tonight, but the damn place is closed. We saw your car and figured you were walking the beach."

"This ain't a good time, I'm with my girl."

"You mean that saucy lil' bunny from the docks? You bagged her?"

"Damn, bro, she's hot!"

"I'd be bangin' the chick!"

Rick was getting a bit irritated with his friend, they could see it in his face. He walked down the beach towards the pier, his buddies dragging behind.

"I told you guys, this ain't a good time."

"Since when do you blow us off for chick?!"

"Since he got a piece of ass from the bunny." He pointed down the beach at Monica. She was stretching and pulling her hair up over her head with her arms, her breast firm and nipples hard, showing in the silhouette of her body.

"No wonder he bagged her!"

"Shut the fuck up! She's not like that!"

"Yeah, how the hell do you know!"

"I just know. Now get the hell outta here before I fire all of you!"

"Crabby when he doesn't get his ass!"

Monica had begun to walk over to where Rick stood with the guys. She halted in her steps when Rick approached her, partially shuffling her away.

"Dude, don't be rude, introduce us to the chick!"

"Rick," She walked up and took his hand, he put his arm around her, "Rick, everything all right?"

"You're the fox from the dock." The guy hit another ones arm, "See I told you he bagged the bunny!"

"Shut up!"

"You guys sound like a bunch of kids fighting over a smoke!" Rick said, turning him and Monica away.

"Come on, introduce us man."

Rick sighed, looked at her and introduced them, "This is, Chuck, Mark, Needles, don't ask, Tom." He pointed to each one of them and they all sang 'Hi' in unison. "This is Monica."

"You are the bunny from the docks. Damn!" Needles said approaching her. She tightened her grip on Ricks arm and he stepped between them.

"Look guys, its getting late and,"

"And Pop's lil' girl has to be home by midnight! Or her pumpkin will turn into a carriage!" Chuck giggled at Needles comment.

"That's carriage turns into a pumpkin you dork!" Monica said to Needles.

"Oh, yeah."

They all bust out laughing.

"Guys, you need to be getting back to the boat, we've got an early day."

She glanced back and forth between the guys, her eyes a blaze. Chuck walked closer to her, "Damn, your eyes do sparkle in the moonlight."

"Eh-hum." Rick cleared his throat.

"Thank you," she said, blushing and looking away.

"Come on baby, it's late, and I have to get to the boat early."

Rick walked them back to the blanket, picked it up and shook the sand from it, grabbed the cooler and then her hand, and headed up the dune.

"I'm sorry baby. I really didn't want to leave you laying there, our groove was good."

"Yeah, I know. But there's always tomorrow."

They were silent till they got back to her car. He put her blanket in the trunk and walked over to his truck, putting the cooler inside, then back to where he left her.

She was propped up against her car waiting for him. The cool night air gave her a chill and he took off his jacket and wrapped her up in it, and then himself around her.

"Don't let those guys get to you, they're my buds, but sometimes, they can be animals."

"I liked the animal I was with earlier." She flashed her eyes at him, he melted.

"Can I ask for you number?"

"Isn't it a little late for that?"

He bumped her nose with his, placing his forehead against hers. "Yeah, your right. I know where you work, so I'm good."

"You really have to get out early? Is that why I haven't seen you at the docks in the mornings?"

"Yeah, I've been getting the crew and trying to get the fist catches since its so hot in the day. If I didn't, I would sure like to spend a day with you, and then some." He flashed that sexy smile she loved.

"I'm off tomorrow, maybe we can do something when you get back?" She snuggled into his chest, taking in his scent again.

"Yeah, that would be great!" He excitedly whispered, kissing her head.

"Mmmm."

"So, do you want me to follow you home?"

"If you like, I wouldn't mind. At least, you would know where else I am when I'm not at work."

"Or flirting with guys on the docks in the morning."

She popped him with the back of her hand, "That's not funny."

He gathered her up close to him and kissed her deeply, feeling that rush of hormones that was not expelled earlier. She clung tightly to him, causing more arousal between them.

"I have my own apartment upstairs from the garage, do you think?"

"I think I would." They kisses some more and he followed her home.

When they arrived, she pulled up into her spot in the driveway; he pulled in behind her car. The house was dark except for the light in the window above the garage.

She gathered her things, found her key and waited for Rick. He got out and walked over to her, together they went up the stairs to her little bungalow. She unlocked the door, swinging it open and flipped on the lights.

"Well, this is it. My semi-home away from home. At least the rent is cheap." She giggled.

"Nice, cozy, smells good."

"Yeah, not like the restaurant." she was talking back to him as she slipped through the door to the small kitchen, "You want something to drink?"

"Yeah, what you got?"

"Coke, lemonade, tea, beer?" Her voice echoed through the wall.

"Beer's good." She came back through the door and handed him the beer.