Natasha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kandie
kandie
350 Followers

Natasha watched the hot action for a moment or two the yelled, "Stop a minute you fucking bitches! I want some of that hot action!"

Natasha then moves over to the bed and pulled Robert's face into her hot pussy and exclaimed, "Eat me slave, make your mistress cum!"

Robert dove in like a pro and Natasha yelled, "Oh fuck! Tongue fuck me, oooooh just like that yessssssss, ahhhhhhhh, deeper!"

She looked down at Emily and winked saying, "Time to show him no mercy doll!"

Emily winked back at Natasha and remembered what the plan was all along. She shoved her tongue deep into Robert's asshole and began to massage his full balls, and then stopped waited a minute then did it repeatedly.

Natasha saw the beads of sweat on Robert's bow and glanced at her watch noting they had been using him for about an hour. She instructed Emily to pause for a moment, slapped his ass with the whip, and yelled, "CUM, NOW, ASSHOLE! And you better make sure the damn bag stays in place!"

Emily resumed her activity, but this time slid two fingers hard into his hot asshole. He screamed, "Oh shit," and was cumming like the one he never did before!

Natasha lets Robert rest but reminds him not to spill a drop of cum from the bag.

She then ordered Emily to eat her. Emily went over to Natasha and got between her legs then parted her mistress's labia and ran her tantalizing tongue from her from her clit to her asshole. Then slid her tongue deep into her vaginal orifice and then into my ass, while rubbing Natasha's clit hard.

Natasha moved her head from side to side murmuring, "Ohhhhhh, ahhhhhhhh, yesssssss, keep it up. "

From where Robert was, he can see every move they make. He utters under his breath, "Oh god, this is so fucking hot!" He wanted to grab his cock and stroke it hard until he cums again.

Natasha seems to read his mind and takes her whip and slaps his cock with it saying, "Oh no you don't.....not yet, fucker!"

She then leans over and slaps Emily on the arm then reaches down and pinches her nipple hard. Emily jumped and Robert notices from her expression that it hurt. Nevertheless, all Natasha did, was shout, "You fucking whore, you're not doing it right! Now do it again! Eat my pussy and make me cum or you will just watch and do nothing else!"

Emily resumed eating Natasha's pussy fervently, sucking her clit like it was a small cock. Then she slides a finger in her pussy as her thumb went into her ass. Natasha arched her back and held Emily's head b between her legs like a vice.

All the sudden Natasha screamed, "Yesssss, aaaaaaah, ooooooooh fuck I'm cumming!"

Emily drank every drop of her cum them kissed her hard. Natasha then whispered something in her ear, she crawled over to Robert and held her thumb to his lips, and he licked it clean.

Natasha looked at the clock again, almost another hour has passed since they entered the hotel room. She knew Robert's cock was hard again and he wanted to cum again, but she did not allow it, instead she smacked his ass and told him to lay down flat on his back. She then said, "Emily get up and straddle his mouth and rub that cunt of yours all over his face. Cum on his face my pet!"

Emily climbs up and starts making his face glisten with her juices. Natasha walked over to them and kissed Emily hard on the mouth as she rolled her nipples. Then she said, "Pee in his mouth my pretty pet!"

Robert's cock pulsated hard and he almost lost his load right then. He opened his mouth and licked her pee hole until she filled his mouth with piss. Then he teased her pussy from her clit to her ass and back, licking, nibbling and sucking every inch of her. Emily screamed and almost passed out she climaxed so hard.

Natasha leaned over and squeezed Robert's balls then placed her vibrator on them. In his mind he screamed, "Oooooh fuck, please stop, it will make me cum!"

She can see the pain in Robert's eyes now and asked Emily if he did a good job of cunt eating. She squeals, "Oh yes, he can do that all day too me mistress!"

Natasha grinned and said, "Good job Robert, but we are not done yet, get on all fours again. Hand me the strap on Emily."

Natasha took the fake cock and ran it across his ass and along his cock through the bag repeatedly. She then had Emily suck it until it is wet, then rammed it all the way into Roberts ass with one quick thrust.

Robert almost blew his load them but she slapped his ass hard and shouted, "Do not cum yet bitch!"

His cock felt as hard as steel and he swore that if someone ran there nails along its shaft it would break off. When she told Emily to use the small vibrator on his cock he began shaking uncontrollably.

Natasha ran her fingers along his spine and said, ""Slut, male the bastard cum!"

Emily applied the vibrator to the base of your cock then down to the male g-spot, between your balls and anus, repeatedly in unison with Natasha fucking his tight male cunt.

Natasha whispered, "Cum my fucking male cunt....cum!"

Robert tensed up and they watched him cum harder them he had all night. He does not seem to stop until the bag is about half-full. He knew he better not spill a single drop. He just stayed there memorized and watched the hot scene that followed.

Emily helped Natasha take off the strap on then laid her down. She knew what her mistress expected next. She leaned over and sucked each nipple into her mouth one at a time, sucked and bit them hard. Then licked her way downward, but when she got to Natasha's pussy she stopped. Then she grabbed the strap on, donned it then slid it in Natasha's pussy for lubrication then slowly thrust the cock into her asshole.

Emily fucked Natasha's ass and buried the fake cock to the hilt. Then she pulled it almost all the way, then back in again repeatedly. With her free hand she and her mistress's clit and then shoved her two fingers inside her matching the rhythm of the fake cock in her ass.

Natasha threw her head back and exclaimed, "Oh, my sweet Emily, I am cumming.

Robert sat up and then glanced down at the bag it seemed to him that it was heavy and filled with about a cup of cum. He noticed Emily was watching him. She licked her lips glanced at Natasha then at Robert, obvious hoping she will get to drink his cum.


Natasha walked over to Robert and removed the bag then to Emily's disappointment said, "Open your mouth, you son of a bitch, your going to drink your cum, whether you want to or not!"

Robert did not hesitate, but enthusiastically swallowed every drop.

Natasha pulled Emily and Robert close and uttered, "Well done, my obedient slaves!"

They then all kissed and told each other what an exciting rendezvous this had been. Natasha, Emily and Robert then walked arm and arm to the shower room. When finished they feel asleep snuggled against each other, naked with Emily in the middle. What happened next, well that is another tantalizing story.

kandie
kandie
350 Followers